Minutes After Jennifer Lawrence Blames Trump For Hurricane Irma She Gets Hit With Career Ending News

Watching this excruciating 14-minute video clip of Actress Jennifer Lawrence, actually being feed lines and prompted by the interviewer to explain her character, in her new movie titled ‘Mother” actually reveals more about Lawrence’s own personality then perhaps she cares too.

Moreover, her measured almost painstaking response in attempting to explain the character she played seemed as if she had actually discovered the character’s complex personality for the first time, and her only animated moment during the interview came when she acknowledged being paid less than her male counterparts which became a sore topic for her.

However what transpired towards the end of the interview actually revealed who was in control of the interview, as the interviewer masterfully coaxed a docile almost unwitting Lawrence into somehow blaming President Trump for Hurricane Harvey and Irma.

The Oscar-winning actress is now facing a backlash after she foolishly alleged to the interviewer that the recent spate of deadly hurricanes to hit the US was ‘mother nature’s rage’ against President Donald Trump and his supporters.

Lawrence allowed her progressive dogma to get in the way of her actual job which was to promote the movie stating after being prompted: ‘You know you’re watching these hurricanes now, and it’s really hard especially while promoting this movie, not to feel Mother Nature’s rage and wrath,” the implication being it was somehow President Trumps doing.

The outspoken actress continued; “This new language that’s forming, I don’t even recognize it.”

Then the came the “coup-de-grace” as the Channel-4 interviewer steered Lawrence like a child asking ‘Do you find President Trump confusing?’

And almost on cue Lawrence responds; “I don’t find him confusing. I think I know exactly what he is”…smirking.

One woman took to Twitter to call for a boycott of the flick: ‘PLZ #BOYCOTT #JenniferLawrence’s new #MOTHER Movie!! Make it SINK LIKE A ROCK!!’

Not exactly what those investors who pumped millions of dollars into the movie had in mine, when Lawrence began promoting the movie.

She’s going to think twice next time before making accusations like that if she wants to save what will be left of her career.

Do you think it’s time for traditional conservatives to begin using BOYCOTTS as a political tool against the Hollywood establishment?

1. DEE

September 11, 2017 at 7:30 am

I SURE DO– THESE PEOPLE LIKE FOOTBALL PLAYERS THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL AND NOTHING CAN HURT THEM. LIKE THE SHOW THE VIEW–THEY BASH PRES. TRUMP ALL THE TIME AND GET AWAY WITH IT. WE AMERICANS VOTED FOR PRES. TRUMP AND SURE KNEW WHAT WE WERE DOING.

2. Joy D. Brower

September 11, 2017 at 7:31 am

YES!! (to boycotts!) I don’t go to many movies anymore anyway (maybe an occasional “small” and/or foreign film, but that’s it!), so my “boycott” won’t mean very much; but if we can find any and ALL ways to ridicule this mental midget with WAY too much sass, then, GO FOR IT!! The sooner she’s off the Big Screen, maybe the sooner she’s off the small screen as well! (We can only hope!!) I hope that she NEVER “matures” as a serious actress, but just gets old & relatively ugly, as what little talent she had in the first place fades inevitably away!

• Mary Hansen

September 11, 2017 at 3:15 pm

YES! I agree. BOYCOTT her movies! Boycott all movies! Let the Hollywood Elite, who know so much more than the middle America Deplorables, support themselves and hope that they sink!

• Joy

September 12, 2017 at 1:28 am

I do not wish her any ill will, that will come all by itself, how foolish of her. Yes, I will also boycott all films, but the world wants what it wants, and not for the better of the group, so who will stand up and be counted for real on this issue????

3. Darrell

September 11, 2017 at 7:38 am

I will spread the boycott not only by word of mouth but online as well. Some people don’t know when “Silence Is Golden”‘

4. Dwayne

September 11, 2017 at 9:59 am

These actors need to realize you just can’t say things like that. Yes there is freedom of speech . That is an awesome thing, but there will be repercussions . Just boycott Hollywood all together . The studios aren’t making ant good nowadays , and there has not been an original idea in years. It is a remake or a prequel Of a prequel. So save your money or buy a DVD of an old Bette Davis movie John Wayne ,you know when Hollywood was great.

5. T. Brewer

September 11, 2017 at 12:00 pm

Yes, boycott the jennifer lawrence movie. She is a sad excuse for a human being. Do no watch her movie “Mother”. Let blame herself for Mother Nature’s rage of hurricanes.

6. MSRDewees

September 11, 2017 at 12:41 pm

Yes, boycott..Hollywood,for the most part, need to keep options to themselves.

7. Phyllis Baker

September 11, 2017 at 12:48 pm

I

8. Emily

September 11, 2017 at 1:02 pm

Jennifer, are you seriously that stupid? Those hurricanes come from Africa. “Mother Nature”? Hollywood is full of seriously unstable people who live in fantasy land.

9. denna roland

September 11, 2017 at 1:11 pm

Yes, boycott and the NFL too!

10. Bonnie

September 11, 2017 at 1:48 pm

Jennifer Lawrence, Is one big scum bag. I’ve never been a big fan of hers. But I will never pay or watch a movie of hers. If all Americans stop watching there movies, they may get the hint that we don’t want to hear there comments or care what they think.

11. Mark

September 11, 2017 at 2:43 pm

She thinks just because she’s and actor that somehow makes her an authority on everything and people give a shit what she thinks. WRONG. She’s so stupid and uneducated it’s hard for her to hold an intelligent conversation. She will be washed-up and gone in a few years just sitting in her million dollar mansion all alone and looking in the mirror at her ugly dried-up face wondering “why don’t people like me” You suck Jennifer Lawrence.

12. Mack

September 11, 2017 at 3:43 pm

#stopfeedingthesnake

13. Beth

September 11, 2017 at 6:57 pm

However, what happened to freedom of speech?

14. Scratch

September 11, 2017 at 7:05 pm

If actors and actresses open their mouth as stupid as she is I will never watch another of her movies, I’m keeping a list of just how stupid these people are I don’t want to watch her movies

15. Sharon Lamar

September 11, 2017 at 7:58 pm

The FIRST and LAST thing I’ve ever watched her in was the very first Hunger Games. She’s a nasty, drunk, skank!

16. sumer

September 11, 2017 at 8:05 pm

Yes ! Any Movie Star Thinks They Are So Good That They Can Tell Us Paying Customers That We Are Racist ! Homophobic ! Uneducated ! Trashy ! Idiot Trump Supporters ! And Still Think We Are Going To Pay To See Their Shit ? Sorry That Would Make Me Seem Like A Liberal !

17. Vicki Strickland

September 12, 2017 at 2:45 am

Another Hollyweird idiot that doesn’t know when to keep her mouth shut.
    Good luck on you movie ( not ) I’m telling all my friends to boycott it.
    People are getting fed up with you stupid people that can’t talk unless you
    have a script in front of you.

18. SSMacy

September 12, 2017 at 4:24 am

Absolutely. I quit movies, in theatre, several years ago for this very reason. I did watch a few on dvd but have even quit that now. Too much stupid by the actors, in real life, plus they don’t need my money. I prefer to share with people I know and people I have yet to meet who can truly use some help.

19. Sheila Butler

September 12, 2017 at 6:30 am

Boycotting their movies. They’re idiots. Won’t be going to the theater there.

20. Jesmond

September 12, 2017 at 10:55 am

Jennifer, the Pop George Clooney and all these people standing in front cameras pretending to be macho’s. Facts they know nothing about Climate Change. It’s in God Hands, surely we have created some of it but not as these idiots are talking about.

21. Sandy Allsup

September 12, 2017 at 12:47 pm

Won’t be seeing her movie. When I want to see an idiot, I will look it up in the dictionary and there I will see her face.

22. Susan Vest

September 12, 2017 at 12:48 pm

Dearie, the only One who is in charge of climate change, is the Lord Himself. No man can do that! There is a book you might want to read. It’s called the Bible.

23. gracie

September 12, 2017 at 4:10 pm

Well….all I can say is the stupid anti American rhetoric that all these bufoons have said over the past 20 or so years has kept me OUT of a Theatre all that time! I will never go to a movie again….read a book by an anti American soul less ass.

It is my freedom to choose this…what do you all say? Join me!

24. Pam Johnston

September 12, 2017 at 4:12 pm

I’m already boycotting a whole slew of stars at the movies and on cable…once they show how really stupid they are it’s hard to take them as serious actors. How can you continue to watch stupidity. I for one could give a care less as to what they think.

25. betsy

September 12, 2017 at 10:29 pm

boycotting is hat conservatives have been doing for some time now…and money is all the left understands