Tim Allen’s Last Man Standing was canceled despite being on top of the ratings. It made little to no sense whatsoever.

Outside of Duck Dynasty, Allen’s show served as one of the only on TV that catered to a right-leaning audience.

That’s probably why it was canned. ABC doesn’t want to be known as a network with shows that conservatives might enjoy.

To drive that point home, get ready for the new series, Sanctuary Family.

Any guesses as to what that’s about?

The new show tentatively titled, “Sanctuary Family” will follow the story of a married couple who takes in an illegal alien nanny and her family.

According to a description of the sitcom from ABC, the family puts a strain on the couple’s marriage but, eventually, they see that “the differences both families have aren’t as significant as their similarities.”

“Sanctuary Family” is one of several of its kind coming this fall that will focus on illegal immigrants.

The CW is bringing a one hour dramedy, titled “Illegal,” which centers on the trials and tribulations of a DACA eligible teen who was brought to America illegally by his parents.

You just new something like this was going to happen sooner or later. Liberals enjoy championing law breakers, then try to make conservatives feel bad for not showing empathy.

I can’t imagine Sanctuary Family or Illegal doing well in the ratings.

The reason Donald Trump is president is because he promised to shut down illegal immigration, which resonated with over 60 million people. Workaday Americans are not going to want to watch a show about these criminals every week.

Yet again, Hollywood still hasn’t learned.

1. sarita

September 23, 2017 at 6:12 pm

It’s a piece of crap.

2. Pingback: Months After Canceling Highly Rated ‘Last Man Standing,’ ABC Makes Move That’s Even WORSE

3. Joe Carr

September 23, 2017 at 6:16 pm

Someone actually thought this was a good idea? Why?

4. Joan

September 23, 2017 at 6:16 pm

What crap, they hate America and keep trying to destroy it. I hope they are destroyed instead.

5. Rosetta Feltis

September 23, 2017 at 6:21 pm

Count me out, I don’t think I will be watching much TV this season. hopefully next season will be BETTER, so far this season MOST of them STINK, as far as I’M concerned. It’s ALL too far LEFT, don’t need it in my life!!!!!!!!!!!

6. JMyers

September 23, 2017 at 6:22 pm

I’m no fan of ABC, however, who is writing this stuff? I’ve never been a great speller, but I can proof read and know the difference between “new” and “knew”. If this story is trying to get a message out to conservatives the message is lost when it makes blunders like this one.

7. Warp

September 23, 2017 at 6:33 pm

Yes, because the illegals are like Anne Frank’s family.

I guess ABC Family really is a new kind of family.

8. Debbie moak

September 23, 2017 at 6:49 pm

I hope someone else pick s up last man standing. I love that show

9. paula

September 23, 2017 at 7:06 pm

I don’t watch any of the sitcoms anymore, only the Middle. and no reality tv for me please.
    bunch of bull.

10. Sal belardo

September 23, 2017 at 7:57 pm

ABC is gone from my TV! NFL is gone, all Hollywood movies are gone! Let’s see how they do without 60 million of us!

11. larry

September 23, 2017 at 9:16 pm

Gives me another good reason to cancel direct tv.