This MSNBC Host Went Off Script And Admitted The Truth That No Trump-Hater Wants To Admit

Mark my words, this one is going to go down in the record books as one of the days that shaped the entire Trump presidency and society around it.

We all know the liberal mindset: don’t have conversations, yell your own opinion so it looks like you’re winning an argument, be intolerant of people who think differently that you, and shun everyone who does and call them all racists and bigots. That’s the dangerous, echo chamber, group think that is tearing this country apart.

But today, the liberal media has seen how far up their own ass they’ve gotten. Joe Scarborough, on his show Morning Joe, cited a New York Times article calling out ALL of liberal culture for being intolerant and dismissive. This is absolutely epic.

This is 100% correct. The liberal garbage that has taken over college campuses to the point where conservative students are shunned by the student body and the college itself must stop and this is the first step in making that a reality.

Stop the intolerance towards Christians and conservatives, engage us in conversation, debate us, and maybe we’ll all learn something. Shouting and calling us all racists only makes you look foolish and stupid.

1. Pingback: MSNBC Host Goes Off Script, Admitts The Truth That No Trump-Hater Wants To Admit [VIDEO] - Proud Patriots

2. EVA CAGLE

May 14, 2017 at 3:42 pm

FINALLY! TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN BY THE LIBERAL MEDIA.

STILL THINK RUSSIA AND PUTIN SHOULD SUE THEM FOR BILLIONS IN DAMAGES FOR THEIR ACCUSATINS AGAINST PUTIN AND RUSSIA AND TRUMP.

NO PROOF! NEVER HAS BEEN ANY PROOF! THEY NEED TO BE SUED AND BANKRUPTED–BIG TIME!

THIS DOES NOT ALTER THEIR EVIL DEEDS FOR THE LAST TEN YEARS.

• Huey

May 19, 2017 at 6:31 pm

Eva Cagle, where were you when President Obama was being disrespected by #45, where were you when lies and racist statements were made about the Obamas. WHERE WERE YOU THEN.

• Scott Campbell

May 21, 2017 at 12:01 am

My political mantra is “those who claim to be more tolerant……..usually aren’t.

3. Cathy

May 19, 2017 at 12:42 pm

This can’t be real. This must be a fake show. I can’t believe the left would say this. Especially these people.

• Huey

May 19, 2017 at 6:32 pm

Cathy, are you talking about the people that make racist statements, the people that totally disrespected President Obama on each and every day?

• Ruth

May 19, 2017 at 11:28 pm

Stranger things have happened. I couldnt be happier.

4. Buster

May 19, 2017 at 2:20 pm

This is the first time that I have been utterly flabbergasted by MSNBC. You hit it right in the ballpark. That is the most, open, honest points I have ever heard. Now, how do we go about fixing this?? I will be listening in and I’m sure others will too

5. Janice Thomas

May 19, 2017 at 3:14 pm

Fake News!

6. Joe

May 19, 2017 at 4:10 pm

This is the next ploy of the Dems to try and weasel their way back into power. Their only goal is to try and plant the seed that they should be tolerant of conservative views to try and swing the conservative vote their way. They have been in power for 8 long years and only now are questioning the way the right is treated. This is just a scam to get ur vote don’t fall for it.

7. Sharon kuhns

May 19, 2017 at 6:40 pm

I never thought of myself as conservative until i saw how the primaries and the election were shaping up. I am a female veteran, 70 yrs old still working and i positively love life. I faithfully watched the events than lead up to the election and yes i voted for Mr.Trump. i could never allow myself to identify with those so called libetals, in the 60’s these rowdy individuals were called trouble makers. Screaming and rioting without law and order. This is going to be like the summers in the late 60’s if this stay as status quo. We need law and order, so sick of those without common sense trying to ruin this country. So sad 2017 may be very trying.

8. Lindsay

May 20, 2017 at 3:59 am

This is typical liberal hogwash. Anytime a liberal throws you a bone, they’ve already eaten your steak. DONOT trust them.

9. Ivy

May 20, 2017 at 5:21 am

I have to see it before I am believe it….. They’re all actors of acting…. there is something that they wanted ? No pain no gain…… These enemies with more dangerous game….

10. Angel

May 20, 2017 at 5:31 am

OMG….I can’t believe they actually admitted liberals are wrong !!! I’m speechless!!

11. MissyT

May 20, 2017 at 4:20 pm

Well, well, well, admittance that the tolerant liberals are not so tolerant or inclusive unless you get in lock step with them and parrot the party line, otherwise you will be labeled a bigot, phobic or worse. This is so on target it’s amazing it was an actual dialogue. Although I don’t agree with Joe most of the time, this was so accurate it cannot be denied it is on his mind and probably on the minds of others, but they probably don’t want to admit it, otherwise their Agenda is in jeopardy. People in the states of NY or California or large cities live in a bubble of same-think and are deaf to the voices of others.

12. Sodam Yat

May 20, 2017 at 5:24 pm

I guess those were liberals at Donald Trump’s campaign rallies that were beating on other Trump supporters? What Scarborough said is absolutely correct. Those are young, neo-liberals. True liberals will let you say whatever you want, but let’s not pretend “conservatives” are victims. You created the neo-liberal by pretending there are no race issues, there is no class injustice. There’s just people who work hard and people who don’t. Idk even know how a Trump voter can consider themselves “conservative”. The only thing Donald Trump is conservative with is the truth. You can point out the problem, but until you look at what conservatives have been guilty of for the past 15 years, your point holds no water. Where was this openness for debate when Obama was president? I guess the total Republican blockade that was put up from Jan 20 2009 to Jan 19 of 2017 was all about trading ideas and working together? Please stop playing the victim. Conservatives are the ripple that is responsible for the tidal wave. Neo-liberals are the new conservatives.

13. TMA1

May 20, 2017 at 5:28 pm

Then Practice what you preach.