Muslim Men Attack Wife And Daughter Of Iraq War Vet – BAD IDEA!

In January, a retired war veteran of the Iraq conflict defended his wife from an attack by nine Muslim men. For his actions protecting his wife and family he was largely berated on social media and in the media.

Kyle Tyrrell, age 48, his wife, and his daughter were enjoying a day at the beach. His wife, Liana told a man that fishing was not allowed on that beach. The man, who is unnamed at this time, was a Muslim.

kyle-tyrrell-2
Kyle Tyrrell, 47, suffered minor injuries when he fought with Muslims on a beach in Australia. Mr. Tyrell said the altercation started after a Muslim man punched his wife.

The man became furious and started castigating her, called her a “white slut,” and, when she chose to ignore him, physically assaulted her and punched her in the face. Tyrrell put the man in the headlock, at which point the attacker’s eight buddies joined in the fray.

In light of the public’s backlash at him for his actions defending his actions that day, Tyrrell has chosen to take to social media to set the record straight. Writing on the Stand Up For Australia — Melbourne Facebook page, Tyrrell reported that:

“His mates got close to me and then he made a run for my wife, that’s when I ran at him. He threw a punch, which I ducked, and the fight started. At no time could either my wife, daughter or I safely walk away. I would do the same thing again in a heartbeat. In fact, I would do the same thing for any woman I saw in that situation, not just my wife.”

In an interview for the media outlet Right Wing News, Tyrell stated:

“I was just protecting my wife and daughter, like any man.”

Good for him!

It will be interesting to see what sort of backlash the left manages in light of Mr. Tyrrell’s refusal to cower in light of their condemnation. Stay strong, Mr. Tyrrell. We know you will.

Source: Conservativeworlddaily

Follow Us On Instagram and Twitter!

1. Joellen

January 7, 2017 at 2:44 am

Time to take these people and drop the off way out in the ocean and let allah figure it out if they are worth saving they are vile disgusting pedophiles and do not assimilate they just think they can take over and do whatever they want well I call BS on it arrest everyone and deport save your people they have nice Muslim countries that they can go to

• Steven

January 9, 2017 at 9:13 pm

Take that Muslim and his eight buddies, drop them in the ocean and let the Great Whites have lunch and dinner free of charge.

2. Geraldine Rodriguez

January 7, 2017 at 3:12 am

If you can’t protect your wife and the police won’t do it and it’s time for you to find someone who will and tell your girl that you want them sent back to hell where they belong

3. Monika Bove

January 7, 2017 at 3:36 am

So the husband should have watched his wife being assaulted? Is that what the “upset” public is suggesting?

• John Doe

January 7, 2017 at 8:40 am

Should have shot the muslims. Oh I forgot you stupid asses gave up your guns.

4. Joyce long

January 7, 2017 at 5:27 am

Man u go for it . Beat the crap out of them . Your family dod not deserve that treatment . Bless you for standing up .

5. Greg

January 7, 2017 at 7:38 am

Most of them don’t swim well that’s why they don’t like water

6. alan

January 7, 2017 at 8:55 am

The scum can only attack in a pack,

7. MICK FROM OZ

January 7, 2017 at 9:35 am

HE PUT TWO OF THE ATTACKERS IN HOSPITAL…..I AM PROUD TO CALL THAT MAN A FELLOW AUSSIE

8. Cameron Boren

January 7, 2017 at 10:36 am

As a veteran myself I salute you! I am not prejudicial and I am shocked at the behavior of those who have fled what they call tyranny in their own countries and then display their true nature in the nations that have graced them. I am offended at the disregard some countries give these what I would class as hate crimes and refuse to not background check or warn these people that any act of violence will earn them instant deportation back to their homeland. If you cannot respect the principles laid out by a countries citizens then you have no business being in that country.I as well would defend anyone who is singled out by these kind of people.To me anyone who defend their behavior is not only proving they themselves would probably lash out in likewise manner in order to enforce their will on others and at the same time are liars because they would cry foul if it was done to them. I think the word for them is Hypocrite!

• Laurie Hawkins

January 7, 2017 at 1:52 pm

I totally agree with you, it sickens me how many countries are bending over backwards to accommodate these people even after they show how violent they can be

9. Hans

January 7, 2017 at 11:28 am

Well done Tyrrell, any normal man with balls should do that, me, I would have shot them (as I’m always armed)

10. Gerna Benz

January 7, 2017 at 2:55 pm

All eight should be put on a. It’s with their families and sent to Syria!
    I am so proud of that veteran (as I am also a retired US Army veteran of the Vietnam War) and I salute him for his bravery and staunch support of his family. What has since transpired with these eight criminals? Anyone going to jail?

11. Robin Vasquez

January 7, 2017 at 5:39 pm

I hate to sound like I’m stereotyping, but…..This is partly why people voted for Trump, to clean this kind of shit up!

12. Margie Skistimas

January 7, 2017 at 7:29 pm

Just what you should expect from those savages!

13. Joseph Haug

January 7, 2017 at 9:08 pm

It is the government fault because the government failed to educate the Muslims. The Muslims come from a country where women are not suppose to talk to a man without permission unlike the way it is in a free country. I work for a apartment complex with 400 apartments. My job is to service the equipment in these apartments. Last year upon entering an apartment, I said good morning to the man and his wife. The man sent the women into another room and then the man, a Muslim, told me that I am not allowed to talk to his wife without his permission.

14. Chastran

January 7, 2017 at 9:34 pm

Slice ’em all up and use them for bait…

15. Michael cartisano

January 7, 2017 at 10:44 pm

Good man AMERICA FIRST

16. B tukta

January 7, 2017 at 11:55 pm

Great result so good to see there’s courage and honour left in our free World with guys like you around . My only sadness here is that this evil vermin savages were not left permanently disabled .

17. Betty campbell

January 8, 2017 at 1:50 am

They think they own everyone in the world. Obomorat has let them think that because he hasn’t allowed anyone to punish them they think they are holier then God, but they aren’t. You stood up for you family and that is what you should have done. I will be praying for you and your family.

18. Marge Furman

January 8, 2017 at 1:54 am

Good for you Mr Tyrrell. Your a real man to do what is right for your wife &,family. These horrible horrible terrorists must be prosecuted for punching an innocent man, woman & child.they should be punched & beaten & kicked likewise to see how they like it.

19. Gregory Pentz

January 8, 2017 at 3:36 am

First off this man was well within his rights to defend his wife and daughter. Anyone that thinks other wise is too stupid to be on here or any other function where you have to use your brain. Secondly , has any one noticed that these cowards will only attack in groups . Also what in the hell are all these cowards doing in other countries while their countries are being attacked They are COWARDS!!!, content to stray with the women and children and mooch off other countries that defend their homelands . By this very fact they need to be deported and made to defend their own countries . And the worst thing is these animals have a rape culture and they consider women property . They want to come to a host country and demand the host country change to their culture and their laws and their customs, while they demand to be supported , these animals need to be deported or stamped out like the vermin they are But the good thing is more countries a waking up and starting to deport these animals back.

20. chris

January 8, 2017 at 4:26 pm

You did Good Sir. I am a desert shield / storm vet myself… you controlled yourself far better than I would have. There would have been dead bodies with broken limbs. Thank-you for your service.

21. Jesus Martinez

January 9, 2017 at 12:51 am

In AMERICA….TRUMP (OUR PRESIDENT) WILL ALLOW US GUNS TO DEFENDER OURSELVES AND EMPOWER OUR WOMEN…AND YOURS TO IF YOU COME HERE MATE!

22. sandy

January 9, 2017 at 4:39 am

a real man should be respected for defending his family..the slimmy muslin savage got he deserved

23. kathy bricker

January 9, 2017 at 3:12 pm

I have never hated a people of any faith…until it came to Muslims. I don’t think they are human. Muslims need eradicated from the Face of the Earth, because they don’t have a CLUE how to behave.

24. howard Donigian

January 11, 2017 at 3:26 am

Anyone who thinks that they can attack defenseless persons Male or female better realize that there will be a penalty they will pay one way or the other. That is all I am going to say except I better not be around when this is happening because you will pay dearly.

25. Glend Stutes

January 11, 2017 at 5:00 am

If other men would protect their wives and kids as this man did, the muslim trash would be a whole lot less likely to get mouthy with or physically attack and woman (or child) This retired soldier did the right thing. The liberal media clearly isn’t for self defense.

26. Walter

January 11, 2017 at 9:04 am

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Bless you!

27. Ambrose

January 11, 2017 at 9:22 am

It’s remarkable to pay a quick visit this web page
    and reading the views of all colleagues about this piece of writing,
    while I am also zealous of getting knowledge.

28. ken doiron

January 11, 2017 at 12:46 pm

i have a wife and grand children,i carry all the time now–i would have dropped any one of them
    that got in my personal space

29. Kim

January 11, 2017 at 7:37 pm

The time has come to stop accepting middle eastern immigrants, they do not assimilate they only head to good old Aussie and the rest of the Western world to live off hard working citizens and cause trouble, piss off home and fight for your own country you cowards and leave our peaceful countries alone, good on Mr Tyrell, there should be more people standing up to this trash

30. Jim

January 11, 2017 at 10:07 pm

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely loved every
    little bit of it. I have you book marked to
    look at new things you