Nancy Pelosi Bashes Trump, What TREY GOWDY DID TO HER WILL SHOCK YOU

Earlier this week, Democratic Minority leader Nancy Pelosi gave a press conference in which she slammed Donald Trump over the scandal involving the resignation of his National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. Afterwards, South Carolina Representative Trey Gowdy went on Fox News to blast Pelosi and her fellow idiot Democrats.

The Daily Caller reported that Gowdy told Fox News host Martha MacCallum that Pelosi, Elijah Cummings and the rest of the House Democratic caucus took “an eight-year long vacation from doing oversight on the executive branch.”

Gowdy went on to say that after watching Pelosi’s press conference, he thinks his “colleagues have amnesia.”

“I will say this,” he said to MacCallum. “They are very well rested because for eight years. They didn’t lift a finger to do oversight.”

H/T Rightjournalist

“All of that energy you saw today at their press conference, that is because they went on an eight-year long vacation from doing oversight over the executive branch,” Gowdy continued. “I am all for the committees of jurisdiction, looking into it. I am also for looking into how classified information can make its way into the public domain.”

“That is not a Republican issue or a Democrat issue. It’s a legal issue.”

BAM!

1. LaVerne

March 17, 2017 at 5:02 pm

Yay!……for Gowdy……wie Need more of ur Support and comments…..u Need to be “interviewed” on National TV…
    Go…Go…Go….Gowdy!…..i can’t say this often enough!……the White House needs u!

2. Marcia Bonk

March 18, 2017 at 1:55 am

Trey(Bam!) Gowdy for AG!

3. Tom

March 18, 2017 at 3:14 am

That could make things pretty tough for Nancy. She probably doesn’t know much about the law.

4. Domnica

March 18, 2017 at 3:52 am

I think is time for much longer time off than that. She stole enough money from this Country, that she can spend the rest of her life behind bars.

5. Mary mcginty

March 18, 2017 at 5:11 pm

I am sorry lord for. Have had alli can put up wth with these stuped people in D.C.THE dem party’s some rep. I do Not Know how you can put up with this mess I am not you but if I was I would wipe them off the face Of This earth I PRAY you will come soon and take me out of this because iam not you and I don’t have you patience you have I just like to blow them out of here n to hell where they belong just how i feel thank you do your OVE for me I hope to be so they of it

6. frank skrzyszowski

March 19, 2017 at 3:15 am

Except republicans controlled congress for those years, so why oversight?