NBC's Anchor Says Trump's Kiss Made Her "Heart Stop"

NBC’s Anchor Says Trump’s Kiss Made Her “Heart Stop”

Katy Tur, NBC News reporter, just released he memoir, and one part of the book started making headlines. The passage is about her previous interaction with President Trump.

In her book, “Unbelievable: My Front-Row Seat to the Craziest Campaign in American History,” Tur writes that Trump was getting ready to go on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” when he kissed her on the cheek.

“Before I know what’s happening, his hands are on my shoulders and his lips are on my cheek. My eyes widen. My body freezes. My heart stops,” Tur claimed.

“F**k. I hope the cameras didn’t see that,” she continued. “My bosses are never going to take me seriously.”

During Trump’s presidential campaign, he mocked Tur saying she is “little Katy” and a “third-rate reporter.”

Liberals and conservatives had a lot of opinions about this:

Please share this post on Facebook with your thoughts.

What is your opinion on this? Scroll down to comment below!

1. Linda

September 13, 2017 at 1:46 pm

DID HE GIVE YOU COODIES TOO? GIVE ME A BREAK…

2. alvin ross

September 13, 2017 at 1:46 pm

My comment is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ivanka gave a look a year ago. I’m written a book right away, I need some cash.

3. needless

September 13, 2017 at 1:46 pm

I cannot take her seriously either.I am saure it gavge her a certain thrill to get the attention from the currentb president.I do find it ironic that she has to publish these platitudes after the election.ON THE OTHER HAND,IT IS TYPICAL OF HOW PUBLICITY HUNGRY INDIVIDUALS BEHAVE.She makes herself ridiculous in public.

4. Brenda Crawford

September 13, 2017 at 1:46 pm

BIG WHOOP! A FRIENDLY KISS ON THE CHEEK? WHAT IS THE PROBLEM…IT’S A FRIENDLY GREETING THAT’S BEEN USED BY MANY FOR MOST OF MY 71 YEARS, NOTHING WRONG OR NASTY ABOUT IT, A FRIENDLY KISS ON THE CHEEK. I DO HOPE SHE’S NOT JUST LOOKING FOR TROUBLE!!!! SHE MAY JUST FIND IT FROM MANY PLACES FROM PEOPLE THAT ARE TIRED OF LIES ABOUT A LOT OF GOOD MEN THAT HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG..AND DONE NOTHING WRONG TO SPEAK OF AND NEVER PROVEN…..

5. Edwina

September 13, 2017 at 1:51 pm

Jeez, the French kiss on both cheeks. When there is no other news to take aim at Trump with, Katy comes out with this ridiculous shite. She is a third rate reporter and an over-reactor to a greeting. Feminism is Cancer.

6. Pingback: NBC’s Anchor Says Trump’s Kiss Made Her “Heart Stop” – Conservative Politics

7. Freda

September 13, 2017 at 2:01 pm

What a dipstick. It was just a greeting. I’d be honored if the President greeted me that way. If she just paid attention that’s the way he greets most of the wives of the dignitaries he meets. Some people! Sheese!

8. Hazel Cole

September 13, 2017 at 2:16 pm

Fake news

• Wanda Hudnall

September 13, 2017 at 7:19 pm

No doubt it is fake news or she is only hoping it would happen and made it up.

9. paulette

September 13, 2017 at 2:25 pm

OMG WTFLIPPER,THERE IS SOME VERY SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH THE LEFT,NOW A GREETING IS A SEXUAL ASSAULT,FRICKEN REJECTS

• Nancy

September 13, 2017 at 3:07 pm

Oh for Gods sake get a life and grow up. Too stupid to be in the profession she’s in. Stupid sss idiot!

10. Barbara

September 13, 2017 at 2:29 pm

That is usually a normal greeting. Get over it cupcake!

11. Jenna

September 13, 2017 at 3:18 pm

I hope she never goes to Italy. They kiss you on both cheeks! Gimmie a break.

12. Hank

September 13, 2017 at 3:47 pm

She probably doesn’t get much attention,so she is trying to be in the headlines by coming out with this crap. Why is she coming out with it now,this happened during the election,which was many months ago. Sorry ass bitch.

13. Hank

September 13, 2017 at 3:49 pm

Don’t flatter yourself,you are not that great looking,Katy.

14. Christine Marie Abresch

September 13, 2017 at 3:53 pm

Well, too bad your heart started up again. I guess you get an additional 14 minutes of fame on some other topic as you just wasted one minute on this bit of dodo

15. Gussie Doucet

September 13, 2017 at 4:01 pm

OMGoodness give us a break. What a idiot. When Obama was out campaigning he would kiss all the women. He is like Biden he likes the women.

16. owen

September 13, 2017 at 4:11 pm

It was a friendly greeting! Get the hell over it!

17. m carter

September 13, 2017 at 5:49 pm

just an easy time for you to capture a book writing thing oh geeze

18. Marjory ruiz

September 13, 2017 at 5:54 pm

Fake news. Wishful thinking! Get over it!

19. Roger

September 13, 2017 at 6:13 pm

With how Anti-Trump MSNBC is it would have been splashed all across the Marxist Stalinist Media during the election. I wonder if it truly happened.

20. kaitlyin

September 13, 2017 at 6:50 pm

I bet
    realized he kissed a libtard, and wiped his mouth after he walked past her.

21. cd gib

September 14, 2017 at 2:09 am

She looks EXACTLY like the father she doesn’t speak to, the tranny Hannah Zoey Tur, formerly Bob Tur. She’s just trying to sell her book.