New Show: Bill O’Reilly Is BACK! Will You Watch Him Again?

Millions of Fox News viewers and fans were shocked not long ago when the executives of the network made the heart-breaking decision to fire their longtime most popular host, Bill O’Reilly, after claims and accusations of sexual harassment resurfaced against him. However, he announced that he’ll continue doing what he loves the most, giving people REAL news – “No Spin News.”

The moment the news hit the internet, people immediately started asking when and would he ever return to television broadcasting, or have they seen the last of him on their screens. Luckily, O’Reilly just announced his new plan to return to television after all the scandals.

Since he left Fox News, the legend has focused solely on his podcast on billoreilly.com, and it is there that he revealed he is going to do longer and longer shows, until his podcast is a complete news show. Since departing Fox News, O’Reilly has been focusing on his podcast on billoreilly.com. On his show, he said that he is going to do longer and longer shows until his podcast is a complete news show.

In his newest episode titled “O’Reilly Lays out Plans for the Future in Last Free Podcast,” he stated that his site will me moving to create a video news show and “maybe go into some other networks as well.” He added, “So, I hope you consider it and sign up because we will be here Monday through Thursday with our audio broadcast, and we are working on making it a video display.”

He continued, “We really appreciate you guys hanging with us the first week on the ‘No Spin News,’ it’s very nice of you to do that. We think we provide a unique perspective on the news, by the way, and as I said in the beginning of this broadcast, we’re going to expand it. So, we’re going to expand it. A lot of people interested, I’m taking my time. There’s a lot of things that I have to clear up, as I mentioned on Monday when I first came on the air. There’s a lot of things in play, and you’ll know what the deal is.”

If you ask us, we are excited to see this new plan show come to action, because we as well as more than half of the American public, are not ready to see this legendary man go down so easy!

Share this post on Facebook if you support Bill O’Reilly!

What do you think about this comment below.

1. Cindy Criteser

June 6, 2017 at 10:43 pm

I so miss Mr O’Reilly ‘ S show. I already have a high cable bill so I cannot afford another subscription since my husband passed away in September. I just wish he would come back to Fox!

2. GAMAL MIKHAIL

June 6, 2017 at 10:45 pm

I will support you in any news channel.

3. Don Drybread

June 6, 2017 at 10:46 pm

When????

4. Ray Bergh

June 6, 2017 at 10:46 pm

Ol’ Bill is a real American.. We have enjoyed his show for years and look forward to many more.

5. D M Abbate

June 6, 2017 at 10:54 pm

how do I get a poscast, 81 yr old lady not overly computer literate, need help!

6. Christine Doerr

June 6, 2017 at 11:09 pm

Waiting to see Bill back on TV again. … great news

7. Sandra Estes

June 6, 2017 at 11:10 pm

where can we watch, I miss watching you, all I watch now is Hannity

• Norma Murphy

February 3, 2018 at 5:43 pm

What TV station?

8. Rory collins

June 6, 2017 at 11:19 pm

Can’t wait to watch Bill oreilly. Just wish my 86 y.o. mom could watch as she loves Bill. She is t.v. only.

9. Los & Don

June 6, 2017 at 11:21 pm

Glad to see you back! We knew you could do it!!!
    Lois & Don

10. Nancy

June 6, 2017 at 11:26 pm

Only news cast I will watch is Bill O’Reilly. No other news currently reflects no bias. Too much left news, i don’t watch news on tv these days. Come back to nightly news please, Bill. We miss you.

11. John Lopresto

June 6, 2017 at 11:27 pm

I know a lot of people who will follow you . We all miss you. See you on the 17 of June. God Bless

12. Jack Fitzgerald

June 6, 2017 at 11:27 pm

Come on back Bill

13. Pat McVea

June 6, 2017 at 11:33 pm

Bill is the best. That was a very bad business decision. He is THE Best

• Nancy Lowery

June 7, 2017 at 2:35 am

agreed

• S

June 7, 2017 at 6:22 am

Totally agree! Bad decision on Fox’s part, IMO.

• Cathy Vanderford

June 12, 2017 at 12:51 pm

Agreeed x2

• Cathy Vanderford

June 12, 2017 at 12:52 pm

Looking forward to having you back on the air

• Gigi

June 30, 2017 at 3:07 am

He gave up. I miss bill. Get back and tell your side. I bet will be the biggest rating. Come back

• Harriet

June 7, 2017 at 5:47 am

I would watch the show .my husband and i loved his show .

• PAUL PREBLE

June 8, 2017 at 12:16 am

fuck him the piece of shit die you pig

• joanmariebernadette

June 12, 2017 at 6:36 pm

Bring back O’Reilly. billoreilly.com

• janiceshaw

June 12, 2017 at 7:31 pm

I can’t wait. Great Bill.

• BOB

June 12, 2017 at 8:58 pm

O’REILLY IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED ON TV NEWS—BRING HIM BACK

• Karen Barger

July 2, 2017 at 2:32 pm

Love Bill. I want him back on TV. I agree with just about evert hinges he says. I enjoy his explanations of complicated matters. He makes me “see the light.” We need commentators like Bill who report things as they really are. All of our stations need a Bill O’Reilly! He is “freedom of speech!” I plan on reading his books. Go get ’em Bill! Would love to see you on “The View” against Joy and Whoopie!

14. Pingback: NEW SHOW!! Bill O`Reilly Is BACK ON TV! Will You Watch Him Again?

15. kathryn Fuller Fees

June 6, 2017 at 11:42 pm

Of course he should continue. He is beloved. It was a smear job and the left won that round. Fox is run by cowards. The left’s networks are filled with crazy lunatics who are a disgrace to journalists. I don’t agree with everything that Bill says, but I don’t expect to. But I will watch no news before I would watch the sham networks that are 24 hour a day Trump haters.

16. Brenda

June 6, 2017 at 11:43 pm

Yes he definitely was and still is. Can’t wait till he has his own show once again. Will be following. Closely!!!

17. Amaxine geroux

June 6, 2017 at 11:45 pm

What news channel will you be on

18. Barbara Patterson

June 6, 2017 at 11:53 pm

Love this guy. You bet I’ll watch daily. Miss him so much. Fox is going down hill. We don’t know how he keeps Juan Williams on. So many have written and complained about him. Yet, they don’t listen to the viewers and it’s maddening. They finally go rid of Bob Beckel who was bad, but, Juan is just if not worse. Why don’t they listen to the “VIEWERS”. Nobody I knows watch him on the air. We all change the channels when he’s on. Please listen to the “VIEWERS”

• Ron goulter

June 7, 2017 at 10:34 am

I couldn’t agree more!

• Jimmy

June 7, 2017 at 12:04 pm

Fox has made a large swing towards the left when Rupert Murdock’s Democratic sons have taken over running the network.
      Bob Beckel was fired because of a racial slur he made and not his vicious liberal diatribe towards President Trump and Republicans in general. Juan Williams is fairly liked by his colleagues at Fox and has been joined by New Liberals that the Murdock brothers have hired and until he makes a racial slur or anti Gay comment he is free to spout all the far left hogwash and opposition towards President Trump he wishes. The old Fox Network of Roger Alles is dead and gone and will be complete if and when Hannity leaves.

• Dick Belvel

June 10, 2017 at 5:28 pm

Too bad. Fox was the only TV network whe truly reported both sides of the news

• Connie Rodriguez

June 13, 2017 at 7:54 pm

I so agree with you Jimmy…Murdock made a huge mistake letting Bill go, too bad for us though who relied on Bill to tell us the truth. Miss the guy so much, evening/nightly program isn’t the same.

• Nancy

June 7, 2017 at 12:06 pm

ITA Juan has hatred when he speaks, Fox can do much better, get rid of Juan

• Leigh

June 7, 2017 at 12:29 pm

I rarely watch Fox now and was a daily watcher. I too cannot stand Juan Williams, he is disgusting. I don’t understand why they keep this racist, if the sun were shining he would swear it was pouring rain. Before Williams I watched the five but no more. I watch Hannity. They have gone to the far left, their ratings are dropping fast, maybe they will wake up soon.

• Marlene Frei

June 7, 2017 at 2:40 pm

I won’t watch Juan Williams. I switch channels. Yes, I support Bill O’Reilly and miss him.

• Len

June 8, 2017 at 12:33 am

…Thnx for reading my mind.. I’ve been wanting to comment on Juan Williams for along time… Also, tickled pink that O’Reilly will be expanding his podcast effort. Just listening to him read & comment is satisfying to me…

• JAZZYSUEZEE

June 8, 2017 at 12:56 am

HE IS FOX’S TOKEN BLACK GUY, BARBARA PETERSON. THE BLACK GIRL ON OUTNUMBERED IS BRIGHT AND PRETTY AND SO IS EBONI. BUT I AGREE JUAN WILIIAMS IS PATHETIC. NEVER UNBIASED, OFTEN WRONG AND REPEATING THE SAME BULL THE LIBTARDS ALL SPOUT. HE MAKES OTHERS ROLL THEIR EYES.

• BARBARA DANIELS

June 9, 2017 at 3:50 pm

THANK YOU—YOU SAID EXACTLY WHAT I AM THINKING—–BECKEL WAS A PIG–JUAN IS RIDICULOUS–AND I MISS ERIC BOLLING!!!!!

• joanmariebernadette

June 12, 2017 at 6:38 pm

Bring back “THE O’Reilly! billoreilly.com

• doris

June 19, 2017 at 4:39 am

No he doesn’t listen to the viewers. Juan Williams , Miller out dated, Goldberg not really his friend…and the women….oh never mind. He is too arrogant to listen. We used to love his show until about a year ago. Besides like the bible says….arrogance and haughty spirit before the fall. He should have known that. I think he was an altar boy….and to now stay in denial, when they paid millions for sexual harassment. Face up to it. Doesn’t he have enough money yet to retire? And denial is not going to get it.

19. Mary Johnson

June 7, 2017 at 12:03 am

You can count me in. I have really missed his show on Fox. It just isn’t the same without him and it has slipped in ratings. If they would just get rid of Shepard Smith I’d really be happy with Fox again. Fox needs to beg Bill back.

20. WILLIAM WESSINGER

June 7, 2017 at 12:26 am

WELCOME BACK BILL, WE CAN’T WAIT!!!

21. Terry martz

June 7, 2017 at 12:26 am

I totally agree about what FOX did to Bill and I m not fond of Juan either in fact I don’t like any of the reports he puts out I will always watch Bill. He’s awesome !!!

22. Bev

June 7, 2017 at 12:27 am

Bill O’Reilly is the best.
    My schedule always at 8pm watching his show,I missed him a lot. Now at 8pm a good movie. I watch in the morning fox & friend at 6am after that until 10pm Hannity. Outnumbered sucks, the specialist at 5pm is joke and the five at 9pm is a nightmare. They most be feeling the declined on rating hahahaha

23. Jackie Rouh

June 7, 2017 at 12:39 am

So happy to hear that your coming back Bill! So many people miss you and are looking forward to seeing you again. We don’t care about the rumors, we love you anyway!

24. Sherry

June 7, 2017 at 12:58 am

So glad to hear from you, Bill O’Reilly. Fox news really lost their credibility when they let you get away. Now the left are gunning for Shawn Hannity. I used to watch Fox 16 hours a day, but tune in now for a few shows that are still worth watching. Let us know how to find you.

• Harry

June 7, 2017 at 3:58 am

Agree! I loved FNC and watched most of the day. Now, not so much. “The Five”is awful most of the time….only Dana Perino is with keeping on the air. Hannity is about the best of the remaining FNC lineup, Bret Baier news is also good.
      BRING BACK O’REILLY and KEEP HANNITY!

• Terry RM Roberts

June 7, 2017 at 1:39 pm

Wish he was on my TV. I do have Cable, but have not seen any network he is on.

• Heidi

June 12, 2017 at 9:52 pm

“Since he left Fox News, the legend has focused solely on his podcast on billoreilly.com, and it is there that he revealed he is going to do longer and longer shows, until his podcast is a complete news show.”

• Katherine Young

June 8, 2017 at 2:54 am

I have not watched Fox news since O”Reilly left!

25. Cb waters

June 7, 2017 at 1:15 am

I miss Bill and glad he is getting things together. I will watch him. I don’ look at fox much,just Inanity.

26. Sandy

June 7, 2017 at 1:26 am

What channel on tv ?

27. Linda Vanderver

June 7, 2017 at 1:51 am

So glad to hear you’ll be back Bill

28. Susa Crotwell

June 7, 2017 at 2:01 am

I will watch

29. Mary Anderson

June 7, 2017 at 2:11 am

We always watched Bill, and we miss him sorely! We were so disappointed when Fox let him go! What a mistake that was! There are still some good people on Fox, but it just isn’t the same. We are afraid of who will go next! Still miss Gretta Van Sustern! Hang in there,Bill, and keep going with what you started. America is desperate for the truth, so we can’t give up now! Patriotism is alive and well in this country…somewhat persecuted…but still fighting the good fight for freedom!

30. Robert mcmillen

June 7, 2017 at 2:21 am

Yep

31. Barbara Sessions

June 7, 2017 at 2:24 am

You are missed. Yes, indeed, I will watch if you come back.

32. John Enwia

June 7, 2017 at 2:27 am

I will for sure.

33. D

June 7, 2017 at 2:32 am

You need dates on your stories people.

34. Nancy Lowery

June 7, 2017 at 2:38 am

We miss you so much! Watching Fox is just not the same without you. Above all, however, we wish you well.

35. Cindy. Schmidt

June 7, 2017 at 3:11 am

Why they let you go and kept Sheppard Juan Julie Roginsky and that idiot Obama llover Marie Hauf is beyond me. I turn off all of those liberals when they come on.

36. David

June 7, 2017 at 3:23 am

I’m a premium member but can’t access the podcast. Would love to see him back on TV !!!

37. Sonya smith

June 7, 2017 at 3:23 am

Miss you so much! We will follow you where ever you go. You are the real deal

38. Dorothy

June 7, 2017 at 3:25 am

Let us know how to find you….what is podcast??

39. Craig Alan Hatcher

June 7, 2017 at 3:33 am

Oh good, I have wondered when and how I would be able to hear him again.

40. Margaret Pearsall

June 7, 2017 at 3:40 am

This is fantastic news. We all miss Bill & are really eager to have him back. I can hardly wait. Hannity is good also but I really want to see both of you.

41. Margaret Pearsall

June 7, 2017 at 3:41 am

Please keep us posted as to time & station.

42. Jennifer Moore

June 7, 2017 at 3:51 am

What are you doing FOX…you gave ruined your night time line up…such poor management..someone must of got paid off big to get rid of O’Reilly..him and Megan Kelly

43. Marilyn Kruse

June 7, 2017 at 3:58 am

I absolutely will continue with Bill O’Reilly, if I can afford a charge, if there is one. I am retired and living on a pretty low, set income. I’m waiting to see what happens.

• Mildred Fisher

June 7, 2017 at 3:21 pm

I am also unable to pay to watch Bill. I started watching him from day on on fox. I hated to see him go. If he is going to be free I will be his avid watcher. How do I go to get your site

• Sick of Liberals

June 8, 2017 at 7:41 am

You can listen to his podcasts a few days after they aired on YouTube. The best place to get Conservative news nowadays is to find a commentator on YouTube you like, and subscribe to them. You’ll hear so much more real news there than you will on Fox News nowadays, after the Murdoch sons have started wrecking the network.

• Van

June 8, 2017 at 9:37 am

billoreilly.com is his website, look for the podcast

44. Alicia

June 7, 2017 at 4:10 am

When and where?

45. Shirley Grundhoefer

June 7, 2017 at 4:12 am

Please let us know when & where we can see & hear you Bill O’Reilly–God we miss hearing your voice of the TRUTH & please know I a loyal follower & have been for a long time
    Great to hear you are coming back on & Thank you

46. Pingback: NEW SHOW!! Bill O’Reilly Is BACK ON TV! Will You Watch Him Again? – VNutube

47. dick freese

June 7, 2017 at 5:11 am

Need Bill to smother Kathy Griffen crap.

48. S. Brady

June 7, 2017 at 5:44 am

Excellent! Fire away Bill!!

49. Omersinary

June 7, 2017 at 5:48 am

I don’t see him like how some people do..I know Bill a great Father,Grandpa, Brother,,.. When he’s on the Fox news I LEARN ALOT ABOUT THE UNITED STATE..LIKE UNDERSTANDIND THE POLITICS​,WORDS OF THE DAY, ABOUT HISTORY,AND I KNOW NO ONE PERFECT BUT WE TRY….BUT THE MOST IMPOTANCE TO ME BILL ALWAYS STAND ON THE TRUTH NO MATTER WHAT..REMEMBER WRONG NEVER GOING TO WIN., NO MATTER HOW LONG THE WRONG GO…GOOD TO SEE HIM BACK….PEACE,,

50. Jose Gamez

June 7, 2017 at 6:12 am

I am ready. I will watch Bill O’Reilly. I will sign up this week. I don’t watch Fox News anymore, and I have been waiting for O’Reilly.

51. John Cooper

June 7, 2017 at 7:33 am

Bill you’re a shameless self promoting blow hard who should go soak his fat head, damn I’ve missed you so much

52. Linda

June 7, 2017 at 11:03 am

My husband & I love your podcast…we know we can watch at anytime, but as with the Factor..we stop what we are doing & turn on the podcast!! Sense most of what we watch is taped..it is easy!!! My hubby will look at the clock & say it’s O’Reilly time!! I heard a gentleman say in the mail that he watched you on his TV browser, we are technically challenged & are lucky to get you on our iPads!! Excited for future expansions!!

53. Luba S. Spiegel

June 7, 2017 at 11:03 am

What channel…..I have Direct TV!

54. Freddie

June 7, 2017 at 11:09 am

Buy a station! Many will follow!! I am one!!

• Kim lampert

June 8, 2017 at 2:51 pm

Us too!

• bonboyl

June 13, 2017 at 7:37 pm

Me too. Just hope he leaves his comedy guy (forget his name) out of the picture. I don’t think he’s funny.

55. Edward and Maureen Engel

June 7, 2017 at 11:24 am

My husband hasn’t been watching fox news since he left. He would watch Bill again on another net work

56. Ralph

June 7, 2017 at 12:05 pm

Bill, you are my favorite newscaster, and I miss your program. Glad to hear that you will be returning!!!

57. Judy chadick

June 7, 2017 at 12:29 pm

If was the POTUS he would be impeached like Clinton for his sexual advances.. He keeps the hate stirred.. Haters gonna hate hate hate!

58. J. Labolle

June 7, 2017 at 1:03 pm

I keep seeing that he is back. Back where? I would watch him, but don’t know where to find him. Please be more informative. FOX CAN GO TO HELL.

59. marilyn lewis

June 7, 2017 at 1:04 pm

Yes, buy a station and I will be a follower, too! I miss you, Bill O’Reilly! FOX is not the same anymore! All the good ones like yourself are gone. What a pity!

60. marilyn lewis

June 7, 2017 at 1:05 pm

I have already left my comment.

61. Bonnie Hemphill Long

June 7, 2017 at 1:28 pm

Yes, I would watch Bill O’Reilly every night–I miss him so much. I am 86 yrs. old and must say–Fox is not the same without Bill O’Reilly . Please start a new show. I have no idea how to get podcast.Bonnie

62. TamTom

June 7, 2017 at 1:33 pm

I miss him! Why not OANN (One American New Network) It is up and coming, and a lot of conservatives are discovering it. Bill could damn near own it!

63. Vera

June 7, 2017 at 1:40 pm

• Richard Ronca

June 7, 2017 at 9:53 pm

We waited all day for Bill. All the new hires are liberals. Don’t watch it now. Too one sided. Come back Bill. Take Hannity with you.

64. Ivadell Palko

June 7, 2017 at 1:52 pm

Please edit. This was very poorly written.

65. KAY BROWN

June 7, 2017 at 2:45 pm

LOVE BILL <3

66. William Holmes

June 7, 2017 at 3:47 pm

We need more than Hannity, come back Bill, help stop the left!

67. Lynn

June 7, 2017 at 3:58 pm

I am also on a fixed income, but am a true Bill follower, just a poor one! I can’t afford the internet cost, along with the subscription cost of his podcast! Sorry, but I wish I could! I miss you Bill!

• Lynn

June 7, 2017 at 4:01 pm

I have an idea! Get an hour on The Blaze! That would be a win-win for you and Beck! I can watch then!

68. Catherine

June 7, 2017 at 4:35 pm

I love Bill. He is one of the best on TV.

69. rita

June 7, 2017 at 4:55 pm

what tv station is he on

70. Patty

June 7, 2017 at 5:08 pm

I want him back on TV. I’m not much for podcast. Hang in their Bill. Sometimes I wasn’t crazy about what you would say, but that’s all part off it. Please try to get back on TV.

71. Michael Orlowski

June 7, 2017 at 5:47 pm

I have been watching Mr. O’Reilly’s commentaries for years, and yes I will watch him on TV again.

72. sharon

June 7, 2017 at 6:36 pm

I will always watch if I know where to get the program. He’s on I trust…

73. Clarence Ellyson

June 7, 2017 at 7:31 pm

Please let me know were and when the knew show is on. I can’t trust fox news after the lied and got rid of Bill O’Reilly. But i do try to catch Hannity at night. I can’t wait to see Bill back on tv.

74. Judith Fortier

June 7, 2017 at 8:07 pm

Bill, will be sooo glad to see you back on air but I strongly feel you are destined for something even more vital, the writing of your most important ” Killing” book, Killing Infidels. The true, factual history of Mohammed and the Islamic fate since its inception in the 1600s to today. The factual words, as recoded in the Koran are basically unknown by western civilization. It needs to be told, as does the spread of Islam from the 6th to 12th centuries and how they actually brutally conquered much of Southern Europe, including most of the Mediterrean, Turkey, Spain, Italy, to the very doors of Rome. Bill you the only one who can do this. It is needed. Please consider it.

75. Dede

June 7, 2017 at 8:17 pm

I cannot give a CC # since I don’t have one. Wish I could just listen!!

76. Leekelvin

June 7, 2017 at 8:24 pm

WHY IS THE T.V STATION, ALL OWN BY THE DEMOCRATS. ??? REPUBLICAN SHOULD SET UP TV STATION WITH PEOPLES LIKE – BILL O’ REILLY & HANNITY. !!!

• Jolaw1

June 9, 2017 at 1:18 pm

They did set one up, it was called FOX. I am hoping it will get back to it’s roots and stay conservative. I know that to stay “fair and balanced” they have to have SOME opposing views; however, you don’t see any opposing views on ALL the LIBERAL stations.

• janiceshaw

June 12, 2017 at 7:33 pm

my sentiments exactly.

77. Sara

June 7, 2017 at 8:41 pm

Cutting expenses since becoming a widow. Hope new site does not require a fee.

78. John

June 7, 2017 at 8:57 pm

Great can’t wait til Bill is back

• Sue Anderson

June 8, 2017 at 4:58 am

Anticipating your return Bill, we need you back. Real news, not fake news. Thank you

79. michaelene gon

June 7, 2017 at 9:22 pm

Want Bill back on TV!!! YES!!!! I WILL watch. He can bring Tucker and Judge Jeanine with him!!! And Hannity. But Bill…a podcast is NOT what I want. Want you on TV!!!!!!!!!

80. Eva

June 7, 2017 at 9:41 pm

Miss your program. Please come back to TV so your fans can enjoy your comments. I’ll be one of the first ones to welcome you back.

81. Angela Pisacone

June 8, 2017 at 1:22 am

In don’t know anything about podcast but if Bill goes free I will be avid lisener . Miss O’ Reilly . Would like some one to explain to me how podcast work. Waiting to hear from you

82. Connie

June 8, 2017 at 3:54 am

Love Bill O’Reilly. Just let us know when he will be on Again and where to find him. FOX News made a huge mistake when they let him go.

83. Valene Kolbeck

June 8, 2017 at 4:11 am

Miss you Bill O’Reilly, Tucker Carlson is ok but you can’t be replaced!!

84. Gwendolyn Pearson

June 8, 2017 at 4:50 am

I’m pleased to hear that Bill O’Reilly will be back on television. I was so disappointed when he was let go. Where will I be able to see him?

85. Vikki Canore

June 8, 2017 at 5:11 am

No I won’t

86. Jeanne

June 8, 2017 at 5:49 am

Outstanding person! Watched him every night. I have all his books.

87. Lori

June 8, 2017 at 6:38 am

Weve watched Bill since the beginning. Miss his show terribly !. Will always be a fan. Due to financial difficulties, unfortunately until he is able to return to free tv gonna have to miss the new shows. Hang in there Mr O’… fans have got your back. Lots of hugs and do not let them get to ya 🙂

88. Lynette Tuohey

June 8, 2017 at 11:07 am

Yes, I would like to see Bill. Loved his show. I don’t have that particular cable. I have optomimim? Where will his show bra? Love to catch it!

• Jimmy

June 9, 2017 at 4:51 pm

Can’t stand the man. I was loving tv without the likes of people like him. Can’t wait till Steve Ducey gets thrown off the air at Fox for his womanizing ways.

• Jessi

June 13, 2017 at 1:34 am

My husband and I watched your show faithfully and cant wait till we can see and hear you again. I know a lot of other people I.,Know feel the same way

89. george porto

June 8, 2017 at 12:23 pm

the sooner the BETTER

90. Laverne Hill

June 8, 2017 at 1:50 pm

I’ve been thinking, President Trump should invest in his own TV station…
    I get tired of Bill O’Reill at times…but at least he is a voice for the
    Conservative side…I can see Hannity going with him not to long from now.
    I can’t stand that stupid Juan Williams. How can anybody be so dense….

91. Bob Yelverton

June 8, 2017 at 2:48 pm

GREAT!! It will be good to have his factual, no-spin news again. If he was back on yesterday it would have been too late.

92. Lilia Santiago

June 9, 2017 at 1:36 am

Can’t wait for this to happen. He is smart and I like his pedagogy.

93. Kenneth Davis

June 9, 2017 at 3:40 am

Fox has lost their minds about as bad as the Liberals by letting Bill O’Reilly go. Please start your own network and fill it with all of the real talent that still remains on Fox….that would blow their minds! I would subscribe to that. Godspeed Mr. O’Reilly

94. John Dyson

June 9, 2017 at 7:02 am

Waiting patiently lets go

95. Gabriela Porter

June 9, 2017 at 1:56 pm

Love it, Thank you Mr. O’Reilly ….. Blessings

96. Pastor Sally

June 9, 2017 at 3:17 pm

Just Love watching Bill. At lased he tells the truth, and not just what the Dems want. Anyone who thinks that the Dems are great is stupid.

97. Terry Hunt

June 9, 2017 at 4:23 pm

Hardly watch fox at all now..

98. DonnaJean

June 9, 2017 at 4:49 pm

You are saying where to get him

99. Sovereign Mary

June 9, 2017 at 10:31 pm

I quit watching the narcissistic, conceited and bloviating egomaniac Bill O’Reilly a very long time ago.

100. robert

June 10, 2017 at 12:37 am

WE NEE GREAST NEWS PEOPLE LIKE HIM NOW

101. GK

June 10, 2017 at 5:29 am

Bill O ,we miss you! Why dont you do a show with OANN – ONE AMERICAN NEWS NETWORK. THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD AND WOULD LOVE A STAR THAT MADE FOX INTO WHAT IT IS NOW.

102. Madge Koscelnik

June 10, 2017 at 10:19 am

Always watched Bill O and will definitely be a follower when he returns.

Hope it is soon!

103. Allen

June 10, 2017 at 2:59 pm

Tucker Carlson is OK, but he is no O’reilly. Come back soon Bill

104. nancy c.

June 11, 2017 at 12:09 am

Love watching Bill O. Yes we will watch his shows again, We need more news people like he and Hannity, someone that will tell us, “the American people” like I t is not give us lies.

105. June Gregory

June 12, 2017 at 3:46 pm

Have watched all of the podcasts. Ever grateful for informative news and Mr. O’Reilly’s take on daily events.

106. streater fenton

June 12, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Just let me know when and where.

107. thomas cox

June 12, 2017 at 4:50 pm

Its better then hitting the Lottery

108. mike oliva

June 12, 2017 at 5:12 pm

look i love bill but i’m not gonna pay to join his sight. if he gets on tv or free internet i’ll be there

109. Nanq

June 12, 2017 at 6:22 pm

Yeßsssssssss

110. Christa Kisling

June 12, 2017 at 8:16 pm

This will be great. The only one we watch on Fox now is Brett Baier

111. Mario Siniscalchi

June 12, 2017 at 8:40 pm

It won’t be long before the Murdock liberal family will look to domp Hannity also.

112. Barbara Hibbeler

June 12, 2017 at 8:59 pm

Bill needs to be on the air again one of the only voices that make any sense. Thank goodness Hannity is back!!!

113. BOB

June 12, 2017 at 9:01 pm

O’REILLY WAS THE BEST THING THAT HAD EVER HAPPENED TO TV NEWS—BRING HIM BACK IMMEDIATELY

114. Larry

June 12, 2017 at 10:10 pm

Of course I will watch him; he is an open book and honest

115. Joe Dirt

June 12, 2017 at 11:48 pm

Get an editor. Your copy has many obvious errors. People wont take you serious with such poor editing.

116. Cheryl E Hubble

June 12, 2017 at 11:53 pm

So glad Bill will be back on tv!!! Hope I can find it!!

117. Walter Andrew Kac

June 13, 2017 at 12:27 am

ABSOLUTELY
    BEST DECISION FOX MADE

118. kenneth lauderback

June 13, 2017 at 2:14 am

what channel is he on ill watch he is on of the best

• Sara Tesmer

June 13, 2017 at 7:28 am

We will diffinatly watch Bill O Reilly Have missed his show hope to see ya soon Bill

119. alida golden

June 13, 2017 at 2:32 am

I miss his show and I will watch him if he is back!!! What channel is he on? I can’t wait.

120. Terry

June 13, 2017 at 3:32 am

Will this be Cronkite, Murrow, Huntley-Brinkley, Chancellor, and Brokaw Broadcast NEWS or will it be your same old Fox News bullshit. You have the chops do you have the Guts?

121. John Pastirchak

June 13, 2017 at 5:06 am

The good news: O’Reilly may be heading to Newsmax. The not-so-good news: Newsmax has been dropped by our provider, Direct TV.

122. Wanda

June 13, 2017 at 11:07 am

I really miss seeing him on Fox News. I wish they would re-hire him and we could watch his No Spin show on Fox where it belongs. I’m afraid the liberals are taking Fox over and there won’t be a news station that I care to watch any more. I wonder if we demanded they bring him back, would they?

123. Daniel Morrison

June 13, 2017 at 12:09 pm

Wouldn;t miss it.Love the way he say it

124. Barbara Markway`

June 13, 2017 at 2:05 pm

What station? Have Verizon and lots of cable channels. Please tell us the station
    Read once could be WGN? Is that the station?
    Why make a statement that Bill is backi on TV and then not tel anyone where and when!
    This is mean spirited!!!

125. Artie feagins

June 13, 2017 at 2:30 pm

Have missed Bill. Was my favorite show. Don’t trust anyone else in the news. Would love to see him back on tv. Any show he does will be no. 1 on a few weeks. Fox lost big time on this decision.

126. Maria S Martin

June 13, 2017 at 3:20 pm

I will watch his program, can’t wait, been looking for it…

127. [email protected]

June 13, 2017 at 5:52 pm

Bill I have always watch your show on Fox. Fox made a bad decision when they
    let you go. I could always know that you were reporting true facts. Thank goodness there is a reporter that we can respect. When Trump was running for President I could listen to you and know that you were not reporting fake news. We need reporters like you to speak from real facts.

128. Gerald

June 13, 2017 at 11:29 pm

#1. Jennifer, Bill had just signed a 25 Mil deal for salary with fox and he got 25 Million to go. #2. I liked Bill but will not payu anyone for news sorry, Best of luck just won’t be tuning in!

129. Jeannette Oakes

June 14, 2017 at 3:16 am

I miss Bill soooooooooo much and am looking forward to seeing him on TV once again. Where? I felt like a family member had died when he did not return to Fox. What a bad move on Fox News part to let
    go. the BEST that they had every evening. Those women were just after money. Someone ought to start another conservative news station and feature Bill.

130. TiredofOnlineIncompetence

June 14, 2017 at 5:54 am

You need to proof read your stuff if you want to be taken seriously as a legit site, js.

131. Ken Ifland

June 15, 2017 at 3:25 am

So glad to see Bill back on the air. Yes, the Murdock sons are ruining the show!

132. Yvonne Cross

July 2, 2017 at 1:23 am

Bill is one of the most honorable men in America. He does not have to try to get the REAL NEWS OUT to Americans. I know that this past mess with Fox has been one big Head Ache. It has not SILENCED HIM LIKE THE LEFT HAD PLANNED. God Bless you and keep you and your family. We are premium members. My husband and I will follow till our dying breath.

133. Loyd Washburn

July 2, 2017 at 1:08 pm

I beleive this is bull shit more fake news.If not they would have named a broad cast chanel or net work or cable channel

• Virginia Schuering

September 3, 2017 at 9:33 pm

I loved and trusted Mr. O’Reilly’s program. His program was first and foremost for me. I miss him and want him back.

134. Charles Graham

July 3, 2017 at 10:27 pm

O’Reilly helped lead Fox News to the #1 spot. Then they canned him. I still watch Hannity and Tucker, also some on Fox Business News like Stossel who’s a real journalist and very informative. They not only talk about business but other subjects as well, unless they change that also.

135. Steve green

July 9, 2017 at 10:40 pm

Bring him back………what ever tetwork….you have my support!

136. Mary Kelly

July 21, 2017 at 7:29 pm

Do you believe that Four Star Adminral James “ACE” Lyon is a loyal, honest, knowledge American Hero. As a Four Star Adminral, he has information that only the top people in our government knows? My question to you is, do you believe a Four Star Adminral James Ace Lyon if you were told important information? Would You ever Call Him A Liar?

137. Pingback: New Show: Bill O’Reilly Is BACK! Will You Watch Him Again? - Voice of America Today