At least five NFL teams will have all of their players standing for the national anthem during the games on Sunday.

The Pittsburgh Steelers, the Dallas Cowboys, the Jacksonville Jaguars, the Denver Broncos will join the New Orleans Saints, who stood this morning for the anthem, according to ESPN’s Darren Rovell.

There will likely be more teams that join in before it’s all said and done. The fact that five teams are standing after so many protested last week could be a sign the tanking ratings are getting teams to stop their anthem antics.

President Trump has been engaged in an open war with the NFL, and the league recently saw its favorability rating get cut in nearly half after all the protests. Fans appear to have had enough with millionaires lecturing the fans about oppression.

Check back throughout the day to find out what teams do during the games today.

1. Cal

October 1, 2017 at 5:35 pm

I don’t care, because it’s too late.

2. Sally Becker.

October 1, 2017 at 5:36 pm

It’s about time they use their GOD-GIVEN brains and talent for something usefull. They still don’t get it – all that protesting claiming FREEDOM OF SPEECH was USELESS when they do it on PRIVATE PROPERTY YOU DO NO HAVE FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS,PERIOD! https://conservativedailypost.com/nfl-players-think-theyre-protected-protests-thats-not-true-experts-weigh/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=MailChimp&utm_campaign=28_September-1&mc_cid=843a7ae685&mc_eid=1251fb049e

• Lewis D. Boyd

October 1, 2017 at 5:40 pm

If they get on their knees, I hope they are praying.

3. K

October 1, 2017 at 5:36 pm

Too little too late. They don’t believe in the anthem, flag or this country. They only believe in money and are backpeddling trying to save their butts.

4. Tim Sherrets

October 1, 2017 at 5:44 pm

Too little too late.The only reason there doing it is because nobody watches them anymore and losing millions of dollars.

5. Joe LeBlanc

October 1, 2017 at 5:45 pm

I stopped watching the NBA/NFL last year with exception to the Super Bowl. I will not start watching again as it just wore off and I am over it. I could care less what ever happens to those teams and hope they tank. I hope next it goes to Hollywood where those far over paid actors which pretend to be people that are real also go by way of the Doe Doe bird. Their compliance is because they see the revenues going away and NOT because their feelings have changed suddenly. They still hate the flag and that is that. In the words of Michele Obama; “All this for some silly flag?” Yes Michele all this for the flag which is symbolic for US and all of US.

6. AHZZ

October 1, 2017 at 5:52 pm

Hopefully soon everyone of these idiots will be able to “STAND UP ON THEIR OWN” and not have to be kneeling or lock arms with each other, that just only shows “WEAKNESS & SUBMISSION”!
    “STAND UP” and “STAND STRONG” AMERICA!

7. Catalina Woody

October 1, 2017 at 5:53 pm

I made a decision to not watch for a while. I really want them to feel some financial repercussions. That is what hurts them the most.

8. Richard Misel Jr

October 1, 2017 at 6:03 pm

To little to late. They have spit in the faces every patriot American. They have shown us that they are SLAVES to their MASTERS, soros, rothchileds, rockefellers and the british royal family.! They knelt to their masters and dint even understand that they were doing it.! I dont need a bunch of grossly over paid privaleged millinaires pushing BS about inequality, disscrimination and oppression. When none other have every been subjected to any of the three. As where I gave.! I have two words for those scumbags, FUCK OFF.!

• Ron Wilkerson

October 1, 2017 at 9:22 pm

I do agree!! They are done in my house!!

9. Steve Leblanc

October 1, 2017 at 6:05 pm

5 teams. Wow. Until there is 100% compliance the protests will continue.

10. Phyllis White

October 1, 2017 at 6:16 pm

We’ll see how it goes; some fans may come back and others will stay away permanently.

11. Pingback: These NFL Teams Are Having All Their Players Stand For The National Anthem In Week 4 – Conservative Politics

12. CelticCat2015

October 1, 2017 at 7:06 pm

The ONLY reason…and I do mean the ONLY REASON…these teams are going to stand for the National Anthem IS BECAUSE THEY WERE LOSING MONEY!

They’re NOT standing because they TRULY love our country. They’re NOT standing because they truly RESPECT OUR MILITARY AND VETERANS. And they’re NOT standing because they truly love the FANS.

They’re standing because they DON’T want to lose OUR MONEY that gets spent at these games, and they DON’T want to lose THE BILLIONS OF TAXPAYER DOLLARS THEY GET TO BUILD NEW STADIUMS…where WE get to spend even MORE of our dollars to make THEM EVEN RICHER!

They’ve proven that THEIR loyalty is to MONEY ONLY!

I’m done with the NFL. They bit the hand that fed them and now need to be ‘put down’!

#BoycottTheNFL

13. roger domnie

October 1, 2017 at 7:06 pm

at this point i am with richard. toooooooo little, toooooooo late, when the advertisers start leaving and money begins threatening big business suddenly anthems, flags, protests, patriotism is not the issue. it seems short memories are. this is a big issue in america. how soon we forget about those who have fought and died for this country, or still are. when the good old wallet becomes compromised though all that suddenly is forgotten. in fact some of these younger player pushed into fiasco have just found out they don’t have multi million contracts yet, veterans do, or extensions completed. to me either way sounds like to me, issues don’t matter.

14. Jule Westcott

October 1, 2017 at 7:15 pm

Too little too late. I am fed up with blacks accusing us whites oppressors and racists.

15. Strongbow

October 1, 2017 at 7:19 pm

They’re “celebrities”, so they think the issue will just go away.

16. Sal belardo

October 1, 2017 at 7:42 pm

I will boycott the NFL until they all stand! And I will boycott any sport that takes a knee! But that’s just me I’m an American and a veteran!

17. Peter Dunning

October 1, 2017 at 8:13 pm

Toooooo little TOOOOOOOO late!!!!!! they have already shown how they feel,They are standing now because they have been told to. NOT becausa of any respect for our veterns, our flag or our country. they are disgusting ! As for me I will not watch another game. there are plenty of other things to do !!!!!!!!

18. Ron Wilkerson

October 1, 2017 at 9:27 pm

I”M GONE!!! AND I”M DONE WITH THESE WANTA BE SPOILED BRATS WHO THINKS THE WORLD SPINS AROUND THEM. I SERVED 17 YEARS IN THE ARMY AND TWO TOURS IN IRAQ. DIDN’T MAKE A 1/4 OF THESE FOOTBALL PLAYERS MAKE. AND SOLDIERS LIKE MYSELF PUT OUR LIVES ON THE LINE FOR THESE GREAT UNITED STATES FOR THEM TO DO THIS!! I’M DONE!!!!

19. bee shepard

October 1, 2017 at 11:12 pm

They will be begging for the fans to return however, I believe the damage has been done and the NFL has truly shown us Americans their true colors! I am more productive with my time since I have chosen not to watch NFL games.

20. Paul

October 1, 2017 at 11:44 pm

I didn’t watch any football games today and I think I might be completely cured of any kind of former football addition . The players look like gang members which is almost all they are . America doesn’t need the respect of idiots like them . Let’s play Baseball all year long . Baseball players wouldn’t protest the National Anthem even if they were told to because baseball players are actual MEN .