Obama Thanks Artist for Capturing Michelle’s ‘Hotness’ in Official Portrait

Monday at the Smithsonian’s National Portrait Gallery in Washington D.C., former President Barack Obama thanked artist Amy Sherald for capturing former first lady Michelle Obama’s “hotness” in her portrait.

Obama said, “Amy, I want to thank you for so spectacularly capturing the grace and beauty and the intelligence and charm and hotness of the woman that I love.”

What do you think about this comment below.

1. Betsy Cox

February 12, 2018 at 9:45 pm

I hope he will be smiling out the other side of his mouth when he is brought to justice for his treason and corruption with killary Clinton with him.

2. Richard Misel Jr

February 12, 2018 at 9:46 pm

Thats funny. Did the artist also capture the penis bulge big mike has when he wares a dress.? After we all know big mike is a ugly tranny freak.!

3. Barbara Fisher

February 12, 2018 at 9:46 pm

I think Barack should get his eyes checked. There is no way I would have recognized Michelle in that portrait at all and I found no charm or hotness in her or in her portrait. They had better label that portrait so people will know who it is.

4. cindy Sutton

February 12, 2018 at 9:53 pm

BARF!!!

5. Mary E. Wambach

February 12, 2018 at 10:38 pm

While definitely on ‘the left’ and a huge fan of Mr. and Mrs. Obama, I’m not too crazy about the pictures, as I feel their best mutual characteristics are class, intelligence, and talent, while also believing they are both very good-looking. Regarding two of the comments below, and as always, so nice to have supportive readers of CF demonstrate the “Christian and family values” for which high-level GOP leaders and trumpets have become famous. Yuck, gross and bizarre. Amazing what people will say and do to mask their racist agendas.

6. Dean Harrell

February 12, 2018 at 10:40 pm

I agree with Barbara, they will have to label her portrait…OH! She should be wearing a full Muslim dress for women? Head covered with only the eyes showing and black dress.?