Obama’s Welfare Leeches PISSED After Trump Ends Their Favorite Freebie

Obama’s Welfare Leeches PISSED After Trump Ends Their Favorite Freebie

Welfare leeches have been bleeding our system dry for decades, but under Trump, that is all about to come to an end.

President Trump has appointed Ajit Pai to chair the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and he has already started to roll back government waste. Pai is planning to eliminate the fraud from the abused Obamaphone program.

Fraud ran rampant while Obama was in office. The lazy and entitled were able to abuse the system and overdraw from medicaid, welfare, and food stamps — all while refusing to work for a living.

Obama’s actions were paid for by our already over-burdened tax payers. Thankfully, President Trump is going to cut the fat and force those who are able to go back to work.

The Obamaphone program was a entitlement where low-income Americans were able to receive a free cell phone.

The program was poorly-executed. The goal was to provide a phone for those who are looking for work. A personal number is an essential element of obtaining a job, as you need to be called in for an interview. It was never meant to be an unlimited free phone.

However, typical of many Obama programs, it was sloppily implemented. Many people were able to abuse the handout, which ended up costing taxpayers millions. Of course, the program did not provide a simple flip-phone which would serve the purpose of the program, but a brand new smart phone.

A dedicated phone number is essential to finding gainful employment, but once employment is found the recipient can then drop their simple flip phone and reward themselves with the latest technology equipped with internet access. Until they can afford it, there are libraries across the nation where you can log onto the internet.

Ajit Pai has set a $1.5 billion limit to the program, which is the first limit that was been placed on it. This is an important program, but it needs to be managed responsibly.

The Obamaphone was one of many poorly-executed entitlements orchestrated by the Obama administration. Obamacare, as you all know, is still abused by those who are not sick or part of the targeted group, but who just want free healthcare. As usual, it is up to hard-working Americans to pay for it. People like Bernie Sanders seem to think that the government is made of money to be distributed freely, and they forget that every new entitlement increases the tax burden of everyday Americans.

These programs are wrought with abuse. A social safety net is supposed to catch the few who fall through the cracks, to give them a path back to a place from which they can contribute to society again. But it is instead being used as a permanent source of income for those too lazy to work for themselves.

H/T Angrypatriotmovement

Do you think Trump is right to roll back this Obama program? Please share the story on Facebook and tell us what you think because we want to hear YOUR voice!

1. Arlene

March 14, 2017 at 6:26 am

Absolutely no phones. These life tine mooch need to get a job and or do volunteer work for 40 hours a week. They can sweep streets, pick up trash visit the elderly on nursing homes, volunteer in schools, do public stuff city stuff. Their ass needs to be up and moving. Be productive. Do some thing for theone year. No freebies!!!!

• Marjorie

March 14, 2017 at 4:59 pm

Enough already.

• cathy

March 14, 2017 at 9:31 pm

Maybe these people who have spent a lifetime on government subsidy should be put to work on “the wall”. If they have been ripping off the government….let them work for the going wage and only be paid their normal monthly welfare check. That way the remaining funds earned can be paid back to the government so that people who can’t work can collect welfare. Putting them in prison only costs American citizens even more money. Also…what do they learn in prison.

• Bill

March 19, 2017 at 5:52 pm

Yes you are so correct

• Sue Thelen

March 20, 2017 at 2:30 pm

I totally agree. Same for food stamps and welfare.

2. Scott Habighorst

March 14, 2017 at 6:54 am

You can get rid of all welfare as far as I’m concerned. 3 months maximum, get a job.

3. Jame Epperson

March 14, 2017 at 7:11 am

These dead beat’s have smart phones they trade there food for cash then buy beer drugs gas for there car’s that’s better than ours they eat steak lobster they go out to eat 3 or 4 nights a week I am sick of it get a handle on it now jail the frauds all of them NOW!!!!!!!!

• Debbie

March 15, 2017 at 3:12 am

Stop enough has been enough already
      Get their lazy butts work for a change. AMEN
      Thank You President Trump!!!!!!!

4. Carol

March 14, 2017 at 7:21 am

What about the 7 yr tax break for persons from other countries or the free money they get to come here to stArt businesses he punishing American people an that part about brand new smart phones is a lie Atleast in VA maybe other states but here you gotta be on food stamps an food stamps are only for 3 months unless you get a job working Atleast 25 hrs some where those are life line phones for people who need access to work an childcare school calls etc…I don’t know anybody abusing them nobody I know has even a flip phone it’s small all push button who giving out false info now ? An no I don’t receive any of these benefits I’m a working tax payer BTW

• Carol

March 14, 2017 at 7:23 am

What kind of people do y’all know nobody does that that I know of OMG I’m glad nobody in my circle is like what I’m hearing said on here dame

5. Wanda Smith

March 14, 2017 at 8:00 am

No freebies! I had to start with a cheap model prepay phone until I could afford a better one and before I could even afford the prepay one and needed to make or even receive a call I had to use someone elses and they took messege if need be. I managed to figure it out.

6. Mona Moorman

March 14, 2017 at 8:43 am

Oh in the beginning when they had limits on calling and texting. Some people had as many as 10 phones under alias. The distributors became very rich. Came in driving Chevy Acros and now flying Gulfstream Jets .All thanks to the tax payers. They don’t need smart phones.

• tessa

March 18, 2017 at 5:04 pm

The ones that have multiple phones need them for drug deals. Yeah, their working alright!!! AND making non taxable money. Good job Bammer!!

7. Rhonda Thomas-Florimbi

March 14, 2017 at 8:53 am

OMG a $1.5BILLION phone plan? How can I get enrolled in this family plan? Does this include unlimited texting and data? This is way better than my ATT&T plan that charges me for every call, text, and data usage…Where do I enroll? *Sarcasm* – HUGE GOVT WASTE!

8. Angel

March 14, 2017 at 9:05 am

I used to have a goverment phone for medical reasons but once I was able to afford a phone and a bill I dropped the govermwnt phone.. It can go to someone else who actually needs it.. I get food stamps but I don’t abuse them.. I buy healthy food I don’t sell them I don’t trade them… Not everyone does those bad things and I hope President Trump will be able to get those who do abuse the system off the system peremently. Ik many people who are more then capable of working that get welfare and just sit on their asses and get high and play on video games all day.. And you can’t tell them they are doing something wrong cause they don’t care.. I think once trump does this UA thing and start cutting people off then things will be easier.. Way to many people are abusing the system… And I hope it even gets the people Ik off their lazy asses and go out and work to support their family not sit at home and get high all day long and do nothing but play video games…

9. karen

March 14, 2017 at 10:06 am

wished i lived in usa , easy pickings there.?

10. Lillian Cole

March 14, 2017 at 10:13 am

I am a disabled woman that has been working since I was 14 years old. I became a single parent. Put myself through college by working many jobs I never lived off the system and my ex never gave me child support. I built a house up in North Conway and was a controller for Exxon/Mobil for almost 30 years I worked 5 jobs bring my son up so he had a great life. We moved back to MA when he was excepted to Wentworth College. At 43 I received a letter from the government stating that I payed my quota into the system then at age 45 I had a massive stroke which left me with no use of the right side of my body My wonderful son stays with me every weekend and comes throughout the week. What pisses me off is I have to fight for everything while I see people who are capable to work get everything they want. Disability told me that’s because they lived off the system their whole life and knows how to get through the red tape. I think its disgusting taking away from people like myself who are disabled in a electric wheelchair. I am so glad that President Trump is getting these deadbeats so people like myself who paid in the system can get what we need to survive!!!

11. Dave Sherman

March 14, 2017 at 11:04 am

Sick, free loaders need to work! Shovel snow now!

12. Angie

March 14, 2017 at 11:13 am

They also need to get rid of allowing food stamps to be used for candy and soda

13. PATTI

March 14, 2017 at 11:39 am

THEY NEED TO HAVE ALL THOSE PHONES TAKEN BACK AND GIVING PLAIN PHONES WITH NO EXTRAS AND THEY NEED TO PROVE THEY ARE LOOKING FOR WORK, IF THEY ARE NOT THEN TAKE THEIR PHONES AWAY COMPLETELY, THEY NEED TO LIMIT WHAT THEY ARE ALLOWED TO BUY IN GROCERIES, THEY NEED TO NOT ALLOW THEM TO GO TO PLACES LIKE SHEETZ, BURGER KING, ETC TO EAT WITH THE EBT CARD, THESE PEOPLE EAT BETTER THEN PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF WHO ARE TAX PAYERS AND WORK THEIR ASSES OFF. I WAS A CASEWORKER AND IF YOU ARE A CASEWORKER THAT IS HONEST YOU WILL MAKE SURE THOSE THAT DESERVE SERVICES GET IT AND THOSE THAT DONT, DONT. PROBLEM IS THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS MAKING IT HARD FOR CASEWORKERS TO DO THEIR JOB AND STOP THESE CROOKS AND EVEN THE WELFARE FRAUD INVESTIGATORS HAVE THEIR HANDS TIED IN SOME CASES . WE NEED TO MAKE THE HIGHER UPS ANSWER FOR THIS SHIT, STOP TYING THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT LIKE THE WELFARE FRAUD INVESTIGATOR, THEY CANT STOP THE FRAUD IF YOU KEEP TYING THEIR HANDS.

14. Susan

March 14, 2017 at 11:40 am

You do not need a smart phone to get a phone call that they have a job for you. Basic flip phones are fine when your employed you can keep the flip phone for a discounted rate. If you want the smart phones than keep your job work and pay for it yourself

15. Les Kitchings

March 14, 2017 at 11:54 am

Neither the Govt. nor the taxpayer should be providing free phones. Complete waste of taxpayer dollars.

16. Jim

March 14, 2017 at 12:18 pm

Are you kidding me, why do these worthless deadbeats need a phone. I know these people thought that obama would give them two mules and a acre of land, so they settled for a phone. Obama knew they would use the phones to make drug deals. I hope President Trump shows he has a backbone and takes these benefits from these deadbeats.

17. Sherry

March 14, 2017 at 12:35 pm

Yes, yes, yes!!!!! I have to work for my phone. Assistance should be given to those who work not the lazy!!!!

18. Sherry Oliver

March 14, 2017 at 12:35 pm

You go Mr President! We hardworking taxpayers are tired of supporting these leeches.

19. William

March 14, 2017 at 12:58 pm

Why do they need a cell phone ? Before cellphones almost all phones were hardwired to our homes. These people aren’t working so they must be home .Turning off their cell phones . It would make shopping better( don’t want to hear their information over their speaker phone), driving would be safer( texting and chatting because i can entitlement) . A home phone would be enough to get a call that you got that job you really didn’t want. Now you can get your own cell phone.

Cellphone need to go back to being a must have and not a I want.

20. Michelle Hopper

March 14, 2017 at 1:28 pm

The Obama phone program was a good idea, but it has gotten out of hand. Most of my friends have Obamaphones. They are NOT smartphones, they are simple flip phones. My friends don’t use these phones for drug deals, they use them for finding jobs, keeping up with the kids’school, or staying in touch with case wirkers. They don’t use them for drug deals. Nor do they trade food stamps for drugs or alcohol. To lump all Obamaphones receivers as lazy, good-for-nothing, druggies, and alcoholics is like saying that all Trump supporters worship him as if he were God. I support Trump wholeheartedly, but let’s not get hateful and nasty with comments about folks who use got assistance for various reasons. Not ALL people who receive help from the got in one way or another are committing fraud!

• Mazie

March 14, 2017 at 6:14 pm

I understand your what you are saying. I want to know why they need a cell phone? Anyone on assistance already gets a home phone that is paid for.So there was no need for that program. You can get a call for a job on your home phone. With all the new phone companies they get answering service so they don’t miss any calls. Just saying

• Eloisa croney

March 19, 2017 at 8:25 pm

I was in Miami and people from a phone company was offering phones to every person that was walking out from the store grocery ,and my sister 86 years old get one,very very easy .

• Rosemary

March 20, 2017 at 12:06 pm

I agree, I’ve know many people wlinth flip phones and limited minutes on their phones. They’ve used them for work purposes. Then I met someone with a smart phone and unlimited minutes. Wow, my unlimited plan isn’t cheap. I have a great deal on it but still….I pay for it. At one point we qualified for the free phones but we figured out how to keep our phones and paid the bill. The free phones have gotten out of hand.

21. Elizabrth haynes

March 14, 2017 at 1:37 pm

They need to take back even more than that. They need to kick people off welfare and get a J O B . foodstamps too. People i even know that can work are getting every thing and im disabled and only get 44 dollars amonth for foodstamps . i pay for my own phone. I have medicair and to use my medicaid i have to pay a 145 dollar spend down. And i dont have that kind of money. I think i should get my medicaid with no spend down. I put 26 years into the medical field and i think i deserve it. I can nolonger work i have stage 3 COPD and sever R A
    i wish i could work i loved what i did.

22. Mes123

March 14, 2017 at 2:07 pm

People regardless of their status should have a phone for emergencies,even if they can’t pay for it…smartphones are another story, but a basic phone,with reasonable limited minutes ,anything over they must pay, one phone only…one number only registered under their SS#…

23. CebVa

March 14, 2017 at 3:02 pm

Who was paid to provide these vote-buying gifts? Carlos Slim, the Mexican billionaire. Draw your own conclusions.

24. Barbara Mcguire

March 14, 2017 at 3:04 pm

Anything can be abused…the key is proper accountability and management…this is not rocket science…if our government makes it easy then the abusers abuse even more…accountability is the key…

25. Jolie G.

March 14, 2017 at 3:21 pm

While standing in line to pay for my groceries I witnessed a woman in front of me with her nails & toes done to a T, her expensive purse, her up to date smart phone, paying groceries with her food stamps. I was behind her… just coming back from a long day of work with my flip phone, my cheap Kmart purse, my nails had not been manicured professionally in years, AND I had to pay for my own groceries. Something is not right here. Phones may be necessary to get a job, but flip phones with no access to internet is sufficient. STOP THE WASTE TODAY!!

26. Judy Young

March 14, 2017 at 3:53 pm

How could I not know about this one? My God – over the top. JUST STOP ALL THIS BS AND LET ME KEEP MY MONEY FOR RETIREMENT. I AM 73 AND STILL WORKING SO I CAN RETIRE AND NOT BE A BURDEN ON MY CHILDREN OR ANYONE ELSE. YOU HELPLESS, LAZY, NO GOOD, RIOTING, DESTROYING, MOOCHING JERKS; IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY THAT I AM STILL PAYING FOR YOU. WELL, AT LEAST I FEEL A LITTLE BETTER.

27. CINDYRELLA

March 14, 2017 at 4:39 pm

I agree!! No phones. Go to work like everyone else has to to buy the things they want or need. Sick of paying for these leeches!!! I love our president.

28. Pat Barnes

March 14, 2017 at 4:55 pm

I have a trac phone. $100 dollars for a years service with 400 minutes talk time. That would be perfect for those hunting a job. Mentally or physically disabled who cannot work don’t need a phone.

29. Pat Archer

March 14, 2017 at 5:23 pm

I agree with Michelle Hopper.Not all people who have Obama phones are abusing the system but on the other hand there are many who are abusing the system.Some who are disabled is fine but if there are people who can and should work they should or be taking advantage of taxpayers.Welfare should not be a Lifetime Lifestyle.It should be there for people who really are having hard times.

30. Alana Simpson

March 14, 2017 at 5:45 pm

I agree, it has been abused.

31. Ambie

March 14, 2017 at 8:37 pm

I’ve draw SSI 700 and raising two grand kids.and yes I’ve do need help on raising them but Ive pay for my phone and gotta have one. And I’ve get very little foodstamps . So I’ve wondering how these people are doing this ?

• Vicki Cohan

March 19, 2017 at 12:39 pm

I never asked to receive my Obamaphone, it came a month after I qualified for food assistance after my husband was laid off and I’m 100% disabled. Already had a cell phone so I tried to return it, it’s so small I can’t even read it to make a call. I was told there is no way to return it! Told to use it once a month to keep it active. What a joke this program is.

32. BELINDA

March 14, 2017 at 8:37 pm

The sick & elderly who qualify also get these phones. They should also get to keep them.

33. Sharynne Giggy

March 14, 2017 at 9:03 pm

Knowing people who abuse this system is embarrassing. They should be given one & only one phone, then return it if & when they are employed. And/or their call logs should me monitored and/or read or in their files. If they are only using the phones for personal use, they need to give them up.

34. Sandra

March 14, 2017 at 10:08 pm

I just retired from a hospital where the minimum wage was $15.00 an hour for my department. Almost all my co-workers had Obama phones. When my daughter got pregnant, my co-worker told me how to get free formula, diapers, and many other freebies. They were very knowledgeable about all the freebies available, but my daughter has a sense of responsibility. She didn’t take advantage of the government like my EMPLOYED co-workers. I am very proud of her.

35. shirley Mccreary

March 14, 2017 at 10:56 pm

Yes I agree .Let them get a job and buy there own phones.

36. Susan

March 15, 2017 at 12:05 am

Enough is enough that phone Obama phone terrible welfare fraud if that’s terrible they sell your food stamps for money I was on welfare many many years ago when Reagan was President at that time when your last child turns 6 you had to go out and get a job I had a job before my last child turns 6 two little boys I never went back on welfare again it was there to help me and when I was done I had a job and raising two little boys

37. Kathleen Rider

March 15, 2017 at 5:33 am

These people should not be given smart phones. They are way to expensive. I know plenty of people that are on welfare and food stamps that have smartphones, bigger and better cars, than me, get their hair and nails done every eeek. Go out every Weekend for dinner. Have jewelry galore. Go to the Casino once or twice a month and I work my butt off and can’t get any help. I just don’t get it.

38. B2

March 15, 2017 at 6:30 pm

To be honest you guys need to do your research. The free phones were not smart phones they were rinky-dinky nokia look-a-likes with 500 minutes a month. They were shitty but useful when you were leaving an abusive relationship and starting your life over from scratch.

39. Deanna Day

March 19, 2017 at 12:40 am

The requirement t h at you are applying for jobs must be enforced and the programshould be limited tosimple flip phones. If it’s too expensiveto enforce the “searching forwork” requirement, eliminate the program totally! $1.5 billion is way too much!

40. Harriet

March 19, 2017 at 5:29 am

I know of a woman that has 5 kids all on welfare . Her youngest was going to kindergarten. She had to get a job , welfare said as her $ was being stopped. Hmmm she got a job and 7 weeks later.managed to get pregnant , quit job and BACK onto welfare ……your see that is how she beats the system. That’s why she has 5 kids . Free phone, food stamps , free medical care . And these kids are to a guy whose the father of 8 ,works under the table , has no drivers license, but still drives. He drives a Mersades Benz and a Dodge SUV and has them and the insurance in his mothers name. I’m so tired of all this . Is there no way to stop this ?

41. Peggie sharrer

March 19, 2017 at 12:09 pm

Absolutely, its a great idea..it should go away period.

42. astounded

March 19, 2017 at 2:19 pm

you know that the phone program was started under Bush, and the red states are the high welfare states, but that doesn’t fit the agenda here……

43. Hank

March 19, 2017 at 3:22 pm

Am glad that president Trump is going to stop the abuse,. All of these leeches are able to work there is no reason for these losers to get free anything. Get their fat asses to work and end this fraud. We the tax payers do not owe these lazy people a free living. This is part of reparations that the black people keep asking for.

44. Jo

March 19, 2017 at 4:06 pm

Enough is enough that Obamaphone is terrible big welfare fraud. My friend’s mother is in low income program. She got Obamaphone…she’s retired and not even looking for a job. She’s not using the Obamaphone. It a waste of tacpayers money. All welfare recipients MUST have a drug test to qualify for welfare.

45. Shelly Cunningham

March 19, 2017 at 4:51 pm

The big problem with the system is the one’s that are abusing it have no problem getting what they want.The ones that really need it and have worked for many years paying into it have to fight to get a couple of crumbs how sad is that. Or your the wrong color it should not be like that. And yes there are a lot of them making money off the food stamps needs to be stopped, I have friends that are living on cheap dry cereal because they are disabled and were cheated on food stamps very sad..

46. Sharon Schauer

March 19, 2017 at 4:51 pm

Absolutely heis right! There are other areas that need to be cut as well. Like people getting food assistance but living in a 300,000 dollar home and driving 40,000 dollar cars! There is some who really need help, but then there is a lot who abuse the system because they are lazy! Someone needs to check up on these people! Stop giving away our money to people who are able to work but won’t!

47. Donna

March 19, 2017 at 5:10 pm

It’s about time someone ends all the abuse!!

48. Mary

March 19, 2017 at 5:14 pm

I have worked since the age of 14. I am now 65+. I cannot afford a smart phone. I have a small flip phone. I am soooo disillusioned when I see my unemployed neighbors sitting in the sun, drinking a beer and chatting with a friend over a smartphone. Thank you President Trump!

49. Hinkle

March 19, 2017 at 6:04 pm

Absolutely! Please stop all these free hand outs to people who are able to work!! Use our tax-payers money for our own needy people, such as our veterans! Thank u!!

50. sharon

March 19, 2017 at 8:32 pm

I am thankful that our President is taking charge, My husband has been told he has 23 present of his heart that works but he still gets up every morning and goes to work, I am thankful he can but what makes me mad is that there are people on help from the gov. that is in better shape than him. I think that all gov. help should be investagated. I think that is where most of our money is going.

51. William Dedee

March 19, 2017 at 10:13 pm

President Trumo keeps hitting right out of the park. About time these Obama phones were disconnected. Lol Now revamp the welfare system too.

52. carolyn s. sellers

March 19, 2017 at 11:11 pm

thank you president trump for thinking of the american tax payer, which i’m not anymore i am on social security. very little to and hard to stretch 1251 dollars. i live with my daughter and help her out with the bills but that’s what family is for. we take care of each other. i have to depend on her to take me everywhere since my car broke down but that’s life. i am stuck in the house all the time but like i said that’s life. i am so proud of you as our president and i have been with you from the start.you keep up the good work you really have some people scared because you are a strong preson and they can’t run over you. again thank you for taking care of america and the american people!!!!!!!!

53. Shirley Hellmann

March 20, 2017 at 1:22 am

I’m tired of paying for people who are able to work.There has been way to many freebies,& us tax payers are hammered everyday,by poor polices.

54. Shirley. Carter

March 20, 2017 at 1:48 am

Only cheap phones should be allowed. No long distance calls and no internet. No frills at all. Just a simple phone.A simple track phone should do it.

55. Lorraine Laskowski

March 20, 2017 at 4:09 am

No phones! And no more babies! If you go on welfare with 2 kids you shouldn’t have any more! If you do, no extra money and foodstamps! Years ago, I was a single mom and tried to get foodstamps. I wasn’t making enough money, was barely making ends meet but I was told that I made too much money and the only way to get the foodstamps was to have another baby! WTF?

56. gai

March 20, 2017 at 5:56 am

All they need is one land phone. That’s what I had when I went in search. I busted my butt and sacrificed so so much to find work. I was on welfare. I fought tooth n nail to get off. There’s not enough money in this world to make it okay for my government to know all they know about me through welfare. I don’t want my government knowing all my business.

57. /

March 20, 2017 at 7:47 am

Reasonable limits are needed. Requirements also are needed like in other countries. If these immigrants arent fully self supporting within 2 months then they shouldnt be allowed to stay! Why on earth are we supporting them. I know alot of truly disabled people, livig on under 900. Per mo, who cant get food stamps. Im 70, on s.s. and they give me 32.f.s. Somethings terribly wrong here!
    March 19.2017. DOT Patterson

58. Alicia

March 20, 2017 at 12:42 pm

Absolutely the phones must go!!! I am on Social security disability but I pay for my own phone and would Never think of getting a phone from the GOVERNMENT! GEEZ…ENTITLEMENT…THAT IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE NOW. They think they are ” entitled”to it. And there are NOT. Use your money you get each month and pay for it like the rest of us do! I have a plan that I pay $30.00 for. Come on people…you can’t afford that? Quit buying your lottery tickets and use that money to pay for your own phone or DO WITHOUT ONE.

59. Sharon Catalfano

March 20, 2017 at 3:25 pm

Thus is a bad story..The free phones were NOT smart phones…FAKE NEWS…They were literally dummy phones…200 talk time minutes a month…and an hour of internet…FAR from a smart phone…I know people with one, one female is confined to a wheelchair for life…so if some people are MAD thus poor soul got to be smart for one hour a month, shame I n you ALL…I am a Trump supporter…. BUT…SOME PEOPLE ARE SEVERELY AT A DISADVANTAGE IN LIFE…anyone jeoulous of them…WALK IN THEIR SHOES …ONE DAY…then…come back AND …COMMENT…and I’ve supported President Trump 100%….BUT…NOW…TO PICK ON THE POOR…CAUSE “SOME” ABUSE THE SYSTEM…IS….WRONG… AND THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO….NEVER, NEVER, NEVER…PICK ON POOR PEOPLE… NO ONE IS INFALLIBLE…YOU …JUDGERS COULD LOSE YOUR LEGS, FEET, ARMS, WILL TO LIVE…ETC ETC…TOMORROW…

60. Carol Clinch

March 20, 2017 at 4:57 pm

Actually, Bush started this program, so get past Obama did it.

61. Val b

March 20, 2017 at 5:40 pm

I can’t even count the number of phones my brother received from this program. He sold them, traded them. He would say they are free…no, they aren’t

62. Patti Phillips

March 21, 2017 at 12:43 am

It’s about time,it’s sad to think, this is where alot of our taxes, instead they took most of it to fill their own pockets. Glad we have a new President. Hope there is a person with common senses and intelligentsia. Thanks PRESIDENT TRUMP.