Obama’s Welfare Leeches PISSED After Trump Ends Their Favorite Freebie

Welfare leeches have been bleeding our system dry for decades, but under Trump, that is all about to come to an end.

President Trump has appointed Ajit Pai to chair the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and he has already started to roll back government waste. Pai is planning to eliminate the fraud from the abused Obamaphone program.

Fraud ran rampant while Obama was in office. The lazy and entitled were able to abuse the system and overdraw from medicaid, welfare, and food stamps — all while refusing to work for a living.

Obama’s actions were paid for by our already over-burdened tax payers. Thankfully, President Trump is going to cut the fat and force those who are able to go back to work.

The Obamaphone program was a entitlement where low-income Americans were able to receive a free cell phone.

The program was poorly-executed. The goal was to provide a phone for those who are looking for work. A personal number is an essential element of obtaining a job, as you need to be called in for an interview. It was never meant to be an unlimited free phone.

However, typical of many Obama programs, it was sloppily implemented. Many people were able to abuse the handout, which ended up costing taxpayers millions. Of course, the program did not provide a simple flip-phone which would serve the purpose of the program, but a brand new smart phone.

A dedicated phone number is essential to finding gainful employment, but once employment is found the recipient can then drop their simple flip phone and reward themselves with the latest technology equipped with internet access. Until they can afford it, there are libraries across the nation where you can log onto the internet.

Ajit Pai has set a $1.5 billion limit to the program, which is the first limit that was been placed on it. This is an important program, but it needs to be managed responsibly.

The Obamaphone was one of many poorly-executed entitlements orchestrated by the Obama administration. Obamacare, as you all know, is still abused by those who are not sick or part of the targeted group, but who just want free healthcare. As usual, it is up to hard-working Americans to pay for it. People like Bernie Sanders seem to think that the government is made of money to be distributed freely, and they forget that every new entitlement increases the tax burden of everyday Americans.

These programs are wrought with abuse. A social safety net is supposed to catch the few who fall through the cracks, to give them a path back to a place from which they can contribute to society again. But it is instead being used as a permanent source of income for those too lazy to work for themselves.

H/T Angrypatriotmovement

Do you think Trump is right to roll back this Obama program? Please share the story on Facebook and tell us what you think because we want to hear YOUR voice!

Follow Us On Instagram and Twitter!

1. Arlene

March 14, 2017 at 6:26 am

Absolutely no phones. These life tine mooch need to get a job and or do volunteer work for 40 hours a week. They can sweep streets, pick up trash visit the elderly on nursing homes, volunteer in schools, do public stuff city stuff. Their ass needs to be up and moving. Be productive. Do some thing for theone year. No freebies!!!!

• Marjorie

March 14, 2017 at 4:59 pm

Enough already.

2. Jame Epperson

March 14, 2017 at 7:11 am

These dead beat’s have smart phones they trade there food for cash then buy beer drugs gas for there car’s that’s better than ours they eat steak lobster they go out to eat 3 or 4 nights a week I am sick of it get a handle on it now jail the frauds all of them NOW!!!!!!!!

3. Mona Moorman

March 14, 2017 at 8:43 am

Oh in the beginning when they had limits on calling and texting. Some people had as many as 10 phones under alias. The distributors became very rich. Came in driving Chevy Acros and now flying Gulfstream Jets .All thanks to the tax payers. They don’t need smart phones.

4. Dave Sherman

March 14, 2017 at 11:04 am

Sick, free loaders need to work! Shovel snow now!

5. Susan

March 14, 2017 at 11:40 am

You do not need a smart phone to get a phone call that they have a job for you. Basic flip phones are fine when your employed you can keep the flip phone for a discounted rate. If you want the smart phones than keep your job work and pay for it yourself

6. Jim

March 14, 2017 at 12:18 pm

Are you kidding me, why do these worthless deadbeats need a phone. I know these people thought that obama would give them two mules and a acre of land, so they settled for a phone. Obama knew they would use the phones to make drug deals. I hope President Trump shows he has a backbone and takes these benefits from these deadbeats.

7. Michelle Hopper

March 14, 2017 at 1:28 pm

The Obama phone program was a good idea, but it has gotten out of hand. Most of my friends have Obamaphones. They are NOT smartphones, they are simple flip phones. My friends don’t use these phones for drug deals, they use them for finding jobs, keeping up with the kids’school, or staying in touch with case wirkers. They don’t use them for drug deals. Nor do they trade food stamps for drugs or alcohol. To lump all Obamaphones receivers as lazy, good-for-nothing, druggies, and alcoholics is like saying that all Trump supporters worship him as if he were God. I support Trump wholeheartedly, but let’s not get hateful and nasty with comments about folks who use got assistance for various reasons. Not ALL people who receive help from the got in one way or another are committing fraud!

8. Barbara Mcguire

March 14, 2017 at 3:04 pm

Anything can be abused…the key is proper accountability and management…this is not rocket science…if our government makes it easy then the abusers abuse even more…accountability is the key…

9. CINDYRELLA

March 14, 2017 at 4:39 pm

I agree!! No phones. Go to work like everyone else has to to buy the things they want or need. Sick of paying for these leeches!!! I love our president.

10. Pat Archer

March 14, 2017 at 5:23 pm

I agree with Michelle Hopper.Not all people who have Obama phones are abusing the system but on the other hand there are many who are abusing the system.Some who are disabled is fine but if there are people who can and should work they should or be taking advantage of taxpayers.Welfare should not be a Lifetime Lifestyle.It should be there for people who really are having hard times.

11. Ambie

March 14, 2017 at 8:37 pm

I’ve draw SSI 700 and raising two grand kids.and yes I’ve do need help on raising them but Ive pay for my phone and gotta have one. And I’ve get very little foodstamps . So I’ve wondering how these people are doing this ?

• Vicki Cohan

March 19, 2017 at 12:39 pm

I never asked to receive my Obamaphone, it came a month after I qualified for food assistance after my husband was laid off and I’m 100% disabled. Already had a cell phone so I tried to return it, it’s so small I can’t even read it to make a call. I was told there is no way to return it! Told to use it once a month to keep it active. What a joke this program is.

12. Susan

March 15, 2017 at 12:05 am

Enough is enough that phone Obama phone terrible welfare fraud if that’s terrible they sell your food stamps for money I was on welfare many many years ago when Reagan was President at that time when your last child turns 6 you had to go out and get a job I had a job before my last child turns 6 two little boys I never went back on welfare again it was there to help me and when I was done I had a job and raising two little boys

13. Hank

March 19, 2017 at 3:22 pm

Am glad that president Trump is going to stop the abuse,. All of these leeches are able to work there is no reason for these losers to get free anything. Get their fat asses to work and end this fraud. We the tax payers do not owe these lazy people a free living. This is part of reparations that the black people keep asking for.

14. Donna

March 19, 2017 at 5:10 pm

It’s about time someone ends all the abuse!!

15. Hinkle

March 19, 2017 at 6:04 pm

Absolutely! Please stop all these free hand outs to people who are able to work!! Use our tax-payers money for our own needy people, such as our veterans! Thank u!!

16. William Dedee

March 19, 2017 at 10:13 pm

President Trumo keeps hitting right out of the park. About time these Obama phones were disconnected. Lol Now revamp the welfare system too.

17. Lorraine Laskowski

March 20, 2017 at 4:09 am

No phones! And no more babies! If you go on welfare with 2 kids you shouldn’t have any more! If you do, no extra money and foodstamps! Years ago, I was a single mom and tried to get foodstamps. I wasn’t making enough money, was barely making ends meet but I was told that I made too much money and the only way to get the foodstamps was to have another baby! WTF?

18. Alicia

March 20, 2017 at 12:42 pm

Absolutely the phones must go!!! I am on Social security disability but I pay for my own phone and would Never think of getting a phone from the GOVERNMENT! GEEZ…ENTITLEMENT…THAT IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE NOW. They think they are ” entitled”to it. And there are NOT. Use your money you get each month and pay for it like the rest of us do! I have a plan that I pay $30.00 for. Come on people…you can’t afford that? Quit buying your lottery tickets and use that money to pay for your own phone or DO WITHOUT ONE.

19. Patti Phillips

March 21, 2017 at 12:43 am

It’s about time,it’s sad to think, this is where alot of our taxes, instead they took most of it to fill their own pockets. Glad we have a new President. Hope there is a person with common senses and intelligentsia. Thanks PRESIDENT TRUMP.