One Of America’s Favorite Restaurant Chains Just Trashed Our Military Vets - Boycott Them Now!

Of all the asinine policies, Dave and Buster’s arcade and restaurant in Kentwood, Michigan demanded veterans, Victor Murdock and Adrienne Brown of the American Legion Riders Post 179 of Grandville, MI, remove their vests or vacate the restaurant.

The patches on their vests depicted the American Flag, a bald eagle and the Prisoner of War Flag. The restaurant’s management claimed the patches on their vests promoted gang-related symbols.

This is political correctness run amok. According to Military.com, Texas-based Dave and Buster’s headquarters issued a statement explaining:

“The group was asked to remove the jackets or turn them inside out because the business’ dress code prohibits evidence of gang affiliation. Spokeswoman April Spearman said the policy was in place ‘to ensure that everyone is able to enjoy themselves in a fun and safe environment.’”

The American Legion is one of the oldest, most respected veterans’ organizations in the country. Since its charter and incorporation by Congress in 1919 following World War I, the American Legion has served as a patriotic veterans organization devoted to mutual helpfulness. The American Legion is most assuredly not a gang. The American Flag, the bald eagle and the Prisoner of War Flag are not gang symbols.

Dave and Buster’s needs to reap what they have sown. The internet is full of forums and discussion groups planning to boycott Dave and Buster’s for their utter contempt and disrespect of American veterans.

What does this say about America when our veterans cannot display the very flag they fought and died for? Not sure how to pronounce it but the word is BOYCOTT.

1. MemphisJim1

July 1, 2017 at 12:09 am

I’d boycott ’em but if there’s one anywhere near me I don’t know where it is.

2. Mary Hudson

July 1, 2017 at 12:20 am

If there is going to be picketing of this bunch of jerks please let me know. I would be happy to notify the media and make signs to use picketing. Just
    leave a note on this website.

3. Harold

July 1, 2017 at 12:23 am

For anyone interested, this is very misleading. The fatigues in the picture above are not what the vets were wearing. They were wearing a black leather vest which very much looks like “biker gang” attire:

But, you know, the visitors to this site are gonna believe what they’re gonna believe.

Also, if you’ll notice in the article, Dave & Busters and the vets have since reconciled.

4. Roger Keith Foster

July 1, 2017 at 12:25 am

I agree. No corporation should humiliate our vetes, police or any first responders.. these heros put it out there for all of us, vibrals and conservatives without question.. Sometimes they pay the highest price for this service.

They need to be shown that to disrespect our heros has a penalty to it.

5. Pingback: One Of America’s Favorite Restaurant Chains Just Trashed Our Military Vets – Boycott Them Now! – USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page

6. veronica Ce

July 1, 2017 at 12:46 am

this is old news but certainly bears repeating. wonder if the town is near Dearborn?

7. Barbara P. Turner

July 1, 2017 at 12:50 am

ATTENTION CEO AND OPERATORS OF DAVE AND BUSTERS! SCREW YOU! I WILL STAND FOR ALL OF OUR VETERANS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY DAMNED THING TO SAY ABOUT IT, YOU JUST COME SEE ME! GOT THAT! WHY ME? BECAUSE THE MILITARY BUCK STOPS WITH MY FAMILY! GOT THAT?! HERE: RIP Daddy, Semper fi, Korea, Merchant Marines-age 16, Philippines, Okinawa; plus over 1,000 other of our family’s military Vets from our original 25 in the Amer. Rev. War. 2 on the Viet Nam wall; 2 who perished on the USS Arizona; many many decorated heroes and 6 of my direct Uncles who all served in WWII, Granddaddy P who fought the Germans in Germany in WWI, yes one, Daddy’s older brother 1Lt. U.S. Army, lost his best friend and over 1/2 his btn. at Normandy, Omaha and Italy. I had 6 Uncles total who served during WWII, we had 56 serve in that war, 14 served their entire tours in Europe. We had a 19 yr. old co-pilot who was shot down with his crew over Germany and imprisoned at the infamous Stalag Luft III prison camp – made famous by the movie “The Great Escape” and later they were liberated by the Russians in April 1946. We also had a few spies down through the ages. God bless them all for our freedoms. We have many decorated heroes and my mother’s cousin Gloria was a Supv. in the Rosey the Riveter program. We had 25 Plunketts who fought, suffered and some died in the Amer. Rev. War here in VA. We had over 160 from 9 states who fought, suffered and some died and some imprisoned during the un-Civil War. I was married to a Viet Nam Vet U.S. Army Photographer, top Sec. Crypto S.I. clearance 2 Generals down from the Pres. and I myself “heard the call” and served as best I could as a volunteer in the Civil Air Patrol, SouthSide Sqdn, ’77-’79. We thank all of them for our Freedoms!
    This is just the highlights.

• Barry Koehl

July 1, 2017 at 1:11 am

THIS IS THE MOSY INSANE I HAVE READ ABOUT HOW AN AMERICAN COPNAT – PROTECTS THEM TO THE DEATH -I HOPE THIS GETS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. SHAME ON YOU………LIBERALS, SOCIALIST, FASCIST, COMMUNIST DAY HAS BEEN MADE WITH THIS INFO – AND THE WILL USE IT TO PUT OUR COUNTRY DOWN SAYIN ARE OFFICER’S HAVE NO SUPPORT – YOU DAMN FOOLS.

• Joy Caraway

July 1, 2017 at 2:00 am

Amen. Thank you for saying what I feel.

• Donald Emery

July 3, 2017 at 9:07 pm

That’s the way I feel ex Navy

• John

July 5, 2017 at 9:59 pm

I am a veteran, US Navy, an officer, and a conservative with regard to military traditions like the Flag Code. You all are right, it’s hateful–but not necessarily because of liberals— in 1942 during the 77th congress a Republican and Democratic, Liberal and Conservative, and universally bipartisan joint session of Congress passed Public Law 829; Chapter 806, 2nd session, a law that included 10 rules about proper use of the Flag. Called the US Flag Code, it listed uses of the Flag that were illegal –among them were “cannot be cut into, “cannot remove any part of it,” “cannot inappropriately display the Flag” and “cannot be worn on or as clothing.” The Flag Code was amended to allow Flag patches to be worn on military uniforms or on clothing directly associated with veterans groups. Today military personnel (not the general wear of Naval uniforms except for the Navy Seals) can wear a miniature flag on their uniforms. It’s a surprise though about it occurring at a Dave and Busters in Kentwood, Michigan, just about 9 miles S/SE from Grand Rapids in Kent County. Probably all of Kent County—Kentwood, Grand Rapids, Grandville, most of western Michigan areas voted Conservative in 2016, not Liberal.

• Sue Jensen

July 6, 2017 at 5:05 pm

THANK YOU !!!!

• ted hickam

July 1, 2017 at 2:13 am

Shut them down by boy cott.. We are in a war with the socialists who disrespect our constitution and are trying to change it illegally.
      This is a nation of law and they are breaking the law.
      They are criminals and should be treated as such!

• RPR

July 1, 2017 at 11:31 am

Very well written! I too served and am very proud of this county and of the veterans and active duty personnel that have served or are severing. Thank you.

• Jody

July 1, 2017 at 3:50 pm

I have never heard of this restaurant but SHAME on them. If not for our military, they wouldn’t have this freedom. Thank you to all of our veterans. You are heroes.

• John Ret Navy

July 1, 2017 at 4:10 pm

Jody it’s basically a Burger version of Chucky Cheese

• paul

July 3, 2017 at 2:05 am

jody, they are an overpriced ice cream shop, supporting the facist radical left element

• Sgt2U

July 1, 2017 at 4:05 pm

Thanks to real Americans like you and your family, we live in the greatest country in the world. No one, repeat, no one will bring us down. USAF 1961-1968

• Dr. Crime

July 1, 2017 at 6:23 pm

Right on Ms.Turner !!

• Rita

July 1, 2017 at 6:24 pm

THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU I FEEL THE SAME EXACT WAY!!<3 <3 <3

• littlemike

July 1, 2017 at 9:22 pm

Has anybody thought to run this by corporate HQ in Dallas to let them know what one local branch in Nowheresville, Michigan is doing??? AND DOES ANYBODY TRULY BELIEVE THAT THIS WOULD BE ACCEPTABLE UNDER COMPANY POLICY, let alone a system-wide practice?????????????

• Peggy Close

July 1, 2017 at 10:14 pm

Barbara Turner…Well said! I also have brothers and sisters, my dad and uncles and nephews who have and are serving. Screw Dave and Busters! I WILL NEVER step foot in one of their establishments!

• Frieda Polk

July 1, 2017 at 10:56 pm

YOU HAVE JUST LOST ANOTHER CUSTOMER!!! WILL NEVER BE BACK!!!!! YOU ARE PATHETIC!!!!

• Richard C. Kreitenstein

July 1, 2017 at 11:32 pm

All something for which to be rightfully proud … and deservedly respected!

• Rebecca Leach

July 2, 2017 at 2:00 am

Miss Turner, I couldn’t have said it better myself. I totally stand with you,your family and OUR Military. My Paw paw was an Army Ranger in world war 2. He’s rolling in his grave over the mess His America has turned into.

• Ron quandt

July 2, 2017 at 10:40 am

Thank you and your family for your patriotic history; I, too am a Veteran of the viet nam era; and 99% of our Vets do their duty,, come home if they can and be come productive in our Society; However, we do have a few that for whatever reason come back with a sense of entitlement and use every nook and cranny that they can to live off of the government anreven use the legal system to steal from hardworking Americans; I have been in Business for 45 years and have hired al lot of Vegterans over the years and usually it was always with good results; I can recall three that out of probably a 100 employees hired over the years that were not good people and likewise were not good employees; The last two were disasters and together stole over $45,000 dollars from me within a year ; One worked for 3 months and I should have let him go in 4 – 5 weeks but because eh was an ex marine I kept him with a hope that he would come around; The other was just a plain out law; Very intelligent, street smart and since I was close to retirement, I gave him a lot of authority after about 3 months; Within 3 months of authoritative command, he stole over $30 – 35K dollars from me before I let him go, too; The laws really do favor for some of these losers; Here in Indiana, if they get charged with a felony, they get it reduced to a mis demeanor because they are a Vet; They use the Veterans status, to get free or reduced rent plus other stipends and hang around the unemployment office and Vegterans organization to get what handouts they can get. But boy do they like that Veterans status, Have a parade and they are right there with their Uniforms on; I point this out to let people know that we really do a lot for our Veterans now and of course the ones who come back with severreinjuries, there is never enough that we can do for them but something should be done to handle these Vets who come back with a sense of entitlement;

• Sierra Choate

July 2, 2017 at 1:23 pm

Kudos to all speaking up for our vets. Boycotting works more effectively than burning the flag and destroying property!

• Leslie

July 2, 2017 at 4:21 pm

Thank you Barbara, my feelings wxactly.

• Roger Mann

July 2, 2017 at 11:56 pm

Barbara P. Turner,

As a veteran myself I appreciate everything you stated! How in the hell do these ignorant fools see anything military as gang related? If it wasn’t for our military, Dave & Busters may not exist and there may be no America, land of the free and the home of the brave! I have never been to Dave & Busters and now I am 100% sure I will never go!

• SONIA GARCIA

July 3, 2017 at 12:53 am

Wow!! Beautifully said. My brother was also a Marine. Served during Nam, I really appreciate and loved your comment.
      Siempre Fi!!!

• Ron

July 3, 2017 at 1:48 am

Couldn’t have said that better. God bless them all for their service.

• pat maddin

July 3, 2017 at 12:46 pm

Totally agree, thank you.

• vicki mattingly

July 3, 2017 at 2:03 pm

amen barbara

• Denise Jacobs

July 3, 2017 at 2:32 pm

This is simply outrageous! These men are fighting for our country and for you! Someone better redo those stupid, idiotic and demeaning rules of yours re military wearing vests, uniforms and medals or badges. They have ear ed them, and we need to respect them! How dare you offend them and us who stand behind them. Won’t ever e en walk through your establishment EVER AGAIN!

• Angie Kerner

July 3, 2017 at 6:01 pm

I want to say Thank you to your family’s servicemen and woman and to you Barbara for your service! God Bless you all!

• Scott Marlowe

July 3, 2017 at 6:58 pm

Did you know that they have reversed their policy and that Grandville post commander Mike Hawes now says you SHOULD go to D&Bs?

No, because this website never posts updates.

• LaredoDust

July 4, 2017 at 3:31 am

Was that person stupid or what? big mistake.

• Lorinda

July 5, 2017 at 11:38 pm

Never been here and now I WILL NEVER GO THERE!!!     SMH!!! Same with my family!!! I was in the USMC!!! We have USMC, Army and Navy running amok in my very large family from Harlan County Kentucky!!! Couldn’t have said it better and they can take that place and blow!!! 🙂

• Ron Audas

July 6, 2017 at 12:08 am

Thank you Barb.Everyone that you mentioned has a loved one,friend,or family member that was also affected by them serving our country.Pass these numbers through the years and it amounts to thousands,just from your story.If we stand together and boycott these businesses,we can make a difference.My list consists of 2 states,16 cities and 9 businesses.Make that 10 now.That is a slap to all veterans,including me.

• Cary AND Phillip

July 6, 2017 at 4:44 am

. My Brother and I both SERVED, he in the MARINES, 2 YEARS IN NAM, ME IN THE ARMY,IN EUROPE, we will never darken there doorstep again, I THANK YOUR FAMILY AND YOU FOR YOU’RE SERVICE
      GOD BLESS YOU,

• Dave

July 6, 2017 at 1:40 pm

So why do you have a Hooters photo for an article about Dave and Busters?

• Karen Allen

July 6, 2017 at 2:19 pm

I have many relatives who have served in various branches of our military. My Dad was on a ship off the coast of Japan when the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima and then occupied Japan for 3 weeks (it caused the cancer that killed him), I had 2 uncles at Pearl Harbor when it was bombed, an aunt that served in the WACS in WWII, many cousins fought in Vietnam and Desert Storm. Now, my oldest GRANDDAUGHTER is a Marine!! I will NEVER go to Dave and Buster’s again and will boycott ANY BUSINESS that doesn’t support our military!

• K2

July 6, 2017 at 2:45 pm

ATTENTION BARBERA TURNER: Dave & Busters does not have a problem with military veterans. They have a problem with biker vests. Nothing more. Leave the vest on your bike, and there is no problem. Wear your dog tags. Wear a veterans hat, wear an Army shirt. Nobody has a problem with that. But you do not enter their establishment in a patched vest ( a cutte ), as a measure against territory violence between MCs. They can’t allow one group’s vest, without allowing them all.

So screw you.

• James

July 6, 2017 at 5:58 pm

It’s Okay. This happened last March, and D&B has since made it right. They issued this reply–

“Since this incident took place in March, we have sincerely apologized to the American Legion and have worked with them to update our dress code. We are proud to support our active military and veterans.”

• Glenda Pryor

July 7, 2017 at 5:10 pm

God bless you for speaking up. I will NEVER go this place. NEVER!!!

• Barbara

July 8, 2017 at 1:12 pm

Well said
      JE

• Cecelia

July 10, 2017 at 10:09 pm

My dad would hug the stuffing out of you if he were still alive. A D-Day survivor who lived to be 83 and this would make him furious. And the fact that it’s a Texas based company infuriates me!

• Angel

July 11, 2017 at 12:03 am

“The issue, apparently, was that Dave & Buster’s has a dress code for customers that precludes the wearing of “evidence of gang affiliation,” a policy that extends to “motorcycle jackets displaying patches” without regard to whether those jackets or patches reflect membership in a benign organization and don’t actually express any form of gang affiliation:” Read More….

• Barbara

July 13, 2017 at 12:29 am

Great comment!

• Chrissy

July 16, 2017 at 2:55 pm

AMEN AMEN AMEN I couldn’t have said it any better than you !! I THINK THAT ISTHE END OF DAVID & Busters !! GOOD

• Pope Francis

July 19, 2017 at 10:26 pm

Wow, your whole family are military maggots.

• Kathy Bensing Legg

July 25, 2017 at 9:15 pm

Amen Barbara P Turner! You just said it all! Dave and Buster’s is a disgrace to the USA and deserve to be boycotted by all who live here. I will never step foot in another one of their restaurants after hearing this. I too come from a family who has served both past and present. They should be ashamed treating our military veterans this way!

• Jasmine

July 27, 2017 at 8:26 pm

Please take this picture down. This is a picture that myself and my now ex coworkers are in and we did not ever work at dave and busters. Before reading the article all i saw was us in our Hooters uniform not dave and busters uniform. Thank you.

• George

August 1, 2017 at 2:13 am

Top Sec Crypto S.I. Clearance for a photographer? Almost had me till then. Served 20 + years in the military and a photographer would not have that kind of need to know clearance. 1k in 4 generations from 25? That is a whopping 10 per. Amazing.

• John Palumbo

August 4, 2017 at 2:59 pm

I was planning to go to Dave and Busters tomorrow. CANCELLED. You people are ignorant.

8. joycecoonrod

July 1, 2017 at 1:58 am

Love our military veterans. They have been stalwart friends of us for all time. Always ready for the call.They deserve so much more than we can give them.

9. Daniel

July 1, 2017 at 2:07 am

This is an old blog…

10. Leroy Routh

July 1, 2017 at 2:39 am

WHY IS IT ALWAYS A LOUSY S_ _T WOMAN THAT DOWNS US VETERAN’S?? CEO’S SPOKE PERSON’S LITTLE DO THEY KNOW THEY ARE CRAP UNDER OUR FEET.

11. Larry

July 1, 2017 at 3:22 am

I would never again agree to a meal at this Grab, Gag, Spit and Vomit chain outfit !!!

12. :Linda Mccusker

July 1, 2017 at 3:25 am

this is such a stupid business…the word is out and you have cut off your nose to spite your face….the military current and veterans are your used to be patrons…parents of your used to be patrons…I wonder if it is worth it to lose business…

• James

July 6, 2017 at 5:59 pm

They issued this reply on their Facebook page–

13. Dolores McCartney

July 1, 2017 at 3:32 am

I will make sure to pass this along, BOYCOTT!

• Nancy Lowery

July 2, 2017 at 6:37 pm

Just adding this to the places which I have boycotted!

• David

July 11, 2017 at 5:26 pm

I’m sure it’s a long list

• James

July 6, 2017 at 6:00 pm

They made it right. They posted this as a reply on their Facebook page–

14. Wine Dude

July 1, 2017 at 3:55 am

What aa bunch of whiners on this site.

15. RobW

July 1, 2017 at 4:24 am

The story says: “Dave and Buster’s is not only disrespecting veterans who have served our country, they are denying them their First Amendment right to freely express themselves.”

That’s not true. The first amendment applies to the government denying you the right to freely express yourself. It doesn’t apply to businesses, the internet, or private homes. A business is allowed to require a dress code, and many do.

16. Billy

July 1, 2017 at 4:34 am

Considering they are in Michigan, I’m not surprised. Wouldn’t be surprised if it were because they were Americans and proud of their service to our country. Michigan is in danger of becoming a Muslim state with the possibility of a Muslim being elected Governor. Of course I know all the citizens are not like that, I hate to see it because my family and I enjoyed the two years we were stationed there.

17. Kay

July 1, 2017 at 4:44 am

Isn’t it Michigan that has a Muslam running for Governor? Sounds to me this business is already running scared and he hasn’t even been elected yet! Wow, people of Michigan you better watch out for this next election. Shaharia Law will take over your life before you know it! Beware!!

18. Wanda Lawson

July 1, 2017 at 5:23 am

It was because of their service that you are able to have a business!

19. Terri

July 1, 2017 at 5:48 am

Boycott

20. Suzanne

July 1, 2017 at 6:32 am

Michigan is the state with a Muslim running for governor. Dave and Busters, hope you go bankrupt. Sell pork!

21. Elaine

July 1, 2017 at 6:43 am

Where is this place so I won’t go there. How dare you to treat veterans who kept our country safer. My cousin Lanny R. Bolding didn’t make it back from Vietnam and then my Uncle Jerry Cates fought in the Korea War. How dar you to treat these men and woman who fought for your country so you could run that little rinks dink restaurant for y’all in the United States. Shame on you people . You owe those vets a great big ass apology.

• Irene Grooms

July 5, 2017 at 7:55 pm

GOD BLESS OUR PEOPLE WHO HAVE SERVER OUR COUNTRY TO KEEP US FREE AND IF YOU WHO CAN’T DO JUST THAT GET THE HELL OUT OF AMERICA.

• James

July 6, 2017 at 6:01 pm

They have done so. This was posted as a reply on their Facebook page–

22. Gail Watt

July 1, 2017 at 7:08 am

They will never get a penny from me. Shame on them.

23. bobbie

July 1, 2017 at 7:52 am

Dave & Busters Restaurant owners: Since when are the Veterans of this country considered to be a gang?? How dare you refer to these wonderful people as a gang! Did you fight for our country? Did you go to war for our country. Did these men protect you and your family and your little restaurant so that you could provide for your family? Yes to all of this. What have you done for our country? Oh! Nothing! Don’t be surprised if your doors close within the next 6 months. How dare you refuse to feed our Vets and how dare you denigrate them in any way, much less try to force them to take off their vests because they are a gang! These people are the heroes of our country. After all of this bullying of our Vets, I am pretty sure no one will want to eat at your restaurant. No matter what kind of food you serve or how well and tasty you cook it, it is like slop due to the bullying and insults you made to our Veterans. These people should be treated like royalty, no matter where they go.

24. Brian Montgomery

July 1, 2017 at 8:21 am

Gang related ?? Really ?? Dave and Busters CEO’s, please be advised that not only I, but everyone one of my friends and family will never again do ANY BUSINESS with a communist company again ! Not only should you be boycotted , but you should be sued for infringing on our Veterans 1st Amendment rights ! How dare you insult the very men and women who served this country so scum like you can make a buck off of these fine people ! You absolutely disgust me ! Nothing would thrill me more than to see you file Chapter 13 bankruptcy!

• fred freestone

July 2, 2017 at 4:03 am

I have never gave dave and busters one penny of my money and sure wont now.

• Sharon Bentley

July 2, 2017 at 5:47 pm

Brian Montgomery, I agree 100%. This is not the first time I have heard that Dave and Busters have discriminated against American heros. Shame on you. I will certainly never spend any money in your establishments.

• Valerie

July 2, 2017 at 8:36 pm

Amen!

• Charlotte

July 3, 2017 at 2:36 pm

Amen, there is a Dave and Busters in Dallas, Texas and I for one will never go there!

• Gib

July 4, 2017 at 1:31 am

Make it chapter 7 please

• James

July 6, 2017 at 6:03 pm

This was posted as a reply on their Facebook page–

• Anne

July 8, 2017 at 4:31 am

Well said! Never go to Dave & Buster’s again. No longer will they receive business from my family and I. They ruined their chance.

• Angel

July 11, 2017 at 12:19 am

” The company is now expressing a desire to review the dress code policy and seek input from veterans groups, according to a revised statement from Vice President of Marketing April Spearman.

“We recognize the need to educate our team members about the American Legion, and have reached out to the local American Legion Post 179, and the national organization for guidance,” Spearman wrote in the statement. “In addition, we will review our approach to our dress code.”
      – Snopes

Murdock said he has spoken with a Dave & Buster’s executive, who plans to travel to Michigan to meet with members of the local American Legion groups.

“We’re going to sit down and try to hash out some of the concerns about the policy,” he said. “Just so stuff like this doesn’t happen in the future.” “

• j krolak

August 16, 2017 at 5:40 am

Ch13 Bankruptcy is PERSONAL reorganization. Ch11 is Business reorganization – liquidation of some debts but remaining in business with a fresh start.

Perhaps you mean Ch:7 which for a company is Business Liquidation. In other words they’re not coming back.

25. Kris

July 1, 2017 at 8:59 am

Oh boo hoo I am sure your boycotts will not hurt them

26. Paul E. Fisher

July 1, 2017 at 12:21 pm

I take it your dress code applies to police officers as well? I think its time for a new CEO.

27. David burroughs

July 1, 2017 at 12:43 pm

This is the most Despicable thing to do to our VETERANS!!! Without these VETERANS you probably wouldn’t have a DAVE and BUSTERS!!!! All I can say is “Dave and Buster you’ve stepped in it”!!
    I like (I hope) others will not set foot in any of your establishments ever AGAIN!!!!

• James

July 6, 2017 at 6:04 pm

This was a reply from them on their Facebook page–

28. David Stephens

July 1, 2017 at 12:47 pm

I am A “Veteran” (U.S. Army=Korea) There is no “Dave and Buster’s” around Here, but if there was, It would be “Off Limit’s to “This Veteran”! “YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO “THE UNITED STATES”!

• James

July 6, 2017 at 6:06 pm

They made it right. They posted this as a reply on their Facebook page–

• Loman Hood

July 26, 2017 at 10:12 pm

David Stephens I retired from the Army an I Agree with you

29. David

July 1, 2017 at 1:08 pm

These people have lost their lovin’ mind, if they ever had one to begin with. I will notify all my friends in my chapter of this and request them not to visit any Dave and Buster’s establishments.

30. Erin

July 1, 2017 at 1:11 pm

This politically correct BS is simply a guise for anti American, politically based crap !!!!!! I’m sooo sick of this dumbing down and humiliating practices and actions of these company’s !!!!!! EFF U !!!!! I will nor will my family and friends EVER enter your business !!!!!!! God and country, if you don’t honor and respect that your doing business in the wrong nation !!!!!! Tick tock asshats !!!!!

31. Larry Elder

July 1, 2017 at 1:26 pm

Comparing the American Legion to the “crips” and “bloods” is about as stupid as you can be. What’s next? No Boy Scout uniforms allowed?

32. sharon

July 1, 2017 at 2:28 pm

these people would be the first to hid behind brave vets

33. Pingback: Dave & Busters Makes HUGE Move Against Military Veterans

34. David Wynne

July 1, 2017 at 2:33 pm

Who are these idiots, Dave and Buster? Just another example of how our education system has been corrupted by the liberal left Communists and Snow Flake do-gooders. They have no idea what this great country is all about and they believe the lies they have been taught about our history. Time to correct things and teach people what a great and proud country we live in. The greatest country that has created more prosperity for more people in the history of the world and freed more people from tyranny and poverty than any time in history. We are a great country and it’s time we started teaching our younger generations the truth of the matter. Got that Buster??? When you see the Ametican Legion you are seeing the hest Ametica has to offer.

35. Pingback: Dave & Busters Makes HORRIFYING Move Against US Military Veterans – AnyPolitics

36. Larry Schwartz

July 1, 2017 at 2:39 pm

BYE DAVE AND BUSTER’S

37. Pingback: Dave & Busters Makes HORRIFYING Move Against US Military Veterans

38. LINDA BECK

July 1, 2017 at 3:05 pm

SHAME ON DAVE AND BUSTERS!!!! YOU ARE SO DISRESPECTABLE!!! MAKE IT RIGHT…….

39. Edward miller

July 1, 2017 at 3:50 pm

Gang how do you get gang? If they are a gang wish there was 1000 more like them these men & wemon put their lives on the line some gave all, I wouldn’t eat your place if you were giving it away for free, hope everyone boycots your place!
    All my family will thats Over 20 and they will tell there friends and so on & so on you anti american dirt rats…….

40. John Ret Navy

July 1, 2017 at 4:15 pm

The Dave N Busters here closed up. Even if they hadn’t. I wouldn’t go there now. Or will I ever go to one in another city ever again. You clowns have no IDEA how huge the military veteran community really is. We may bicker among ourselves about each other, but we earned that right. You should know, regardless of branch or era we served in we are family. And we stick together as family. In many cases closer than family. Think about that. USN OSC ( SW ) Ret.

41. Nancy loudin

July 1, 2017 at 5:28 pm

I will never go into a Dave and Busters again.

42. cathys

July 1, 2017 at 6:10 pm

Gang related….yup. THE BIGGEST BADDEST BUNCH EVER! The idiots who asked them to remove their vests should be on their knees and thanking GOD that this “gang” is on their side!

43. Al Norton

July 1, 2017 at 6:17 pm

Never been in a “Dave and Buster’s” and sure as hell will not be going in one. How stupid can you get…??

44. David Heiss

July 1, 2017 at 7:05 pm

Since when is the AMERICAN FLAG, THE NATIONAL BIRD AND THE POW/MIA FLAG gang related. I fly the Stars and Strips and the POW/MIA flag 24/7 and I didn’t even know I was in a gang. D & B, don’t ever come to Pennsylvania or you will get boycotted here also.

45. Txchl

July 1, 2017 at 7:30 pm

I couldn’t find an email address to ask them if this really happened. I bagan using FB about 6 yrs. ago and learned long before the recent FNRs by the CNNs, etc. to look before commenting on these outrageous stories. I can’t trust the MSM to tell us about this bullshipuh any more!

46. Robin Patterson

July 1, 2017 at 7:55 pm

Actually Conservative Fighters screws up once again….lol. This incident happened way back in March at one location. A couple days later, the situation was resolved. Dave and Buster’s even met with people from the American Legion. Why is Conservative Fighters acting like this new news? Conservative Fighters needs to get their act together! People check your facts! Whether it is the right or the left posting stuff like this, theres too much fake stuff out there.

47. Miklos Kaplanovitch

July 1, 2017 at 8:11 pm

Go To Hooters!
    (If you look close the picture in this article was taken at Hooters)
    Hooters Love Veterans!
    🙂

48. Sandra Devens

July 1, 2017 at 8:13 pm

Boycott Dave and buster…they are a disgrace to our Men and women in the Military….support our Men and women in our military now.

• Cleatis Hoskins

July 1, 2017 at 10:19 pm

If this truly took place, the restaurant should be boycotted for certain. We do not need the USA turned into a farce. This is insanity at best. I believe in forgiveness, but will not support this kind of stupidity by frequenting a place advocating this kind of mentality. Utter nonsense.

49. ND. GRATZ

July 1, 2017 at 8:17 pm

DAVE & BUSTER’S ARCADE HAS A DRESS CODE?? LAUGHABLE

50. Greg

July 1, 2017 at 8:39 pm

Used to like your food. But this Vet won’t be back. I served to protect your freedom. I guess that would include the freedom to to disrespect those who have stood up for you. Shame on you.

51. Fran

July 1, 2017 at 10:15 pm

There’s dumb and then there’s real honest to goodness stupidity. This guy should have his head examined, cause all the free advertising this move is getting him is NEGATIVE.

• James

July 6, 2017 at 6:06 pm

They made it right. They posted this as a reply on their Facebook page–

52. Angela

July 1, 2017 at 10:36 pm

Thank you for the article. My family will NEVER go there!

53. Andy

July 1, 2017 at 11:27 pm

There was so much left out of this article. Dave and Busters immediately apologized and are working with the American Legion to make dress code changes. But that doesn’t piss off the sheep to make them boycott stuff. And they weren’t asked to remove the vests because of the flag or eagles, but because of the rockers and MC patches. Look up how motorcycle clubs operate, a rocker and MC patch makes you a rival and some of them will gut you in the middle of Disneyland because of it so doing it in Dave and Buster’s in front of your children wouldn’t be an issue. Look up stuff before you fly off the handle, otherwise you are as bad as liberals are. This site just made my fake news filter.

54. cliff

July 2, 2017 at 12:20 am

I have never been to this place of business and you can bet that I never will.

55. Roberta corum

July 2, 2017 at 12:53 am

If it wasn’t for the veterans and the sacrifices they have made you wouldn’t have the freedom you do. So I will boycott your business. And will tell me friends as well .. So in the future when a veteran walks in ( if they ever do again) the door instead of asking them to remove there vest. Shake there hand and thank them for there service and for the sacrifices they have made. And don’t stop there pick up the meal ticket .its the least you can do. If you love be in the greatest country on earth. Then thank the men and women who keep you safe in it.

• Tommy Maycock

July 2, 2017 at 8:41 am

Its people like you Roberta that make me proud to have served, Dumb an Dumbmer will get what they deserve.

56. Steve Strohacker

July 2, 2017 at 12:53 am

I’ve never been there and can guarantee I will NEVER – EVER need their service! Oh well…NOT my loss at all.

57. Vicki King

July 2, 2017 at 1:42 am

Since when is the American Military considered a gang? Oh I know since Obama was president! I can certainly vow that myself nor any of my very large family will ever go to a Dave and Busters again. We were loyal customers including having Corporate and Children’s parties, well never more, NEVER more! So goodbye idiots!

58. Ann

July 2, 2017 at 1:47 am

Really? I have lived all over Texas for all of my “three score and ten” and never, ever heard of “Dave and Buster'”. Reckon this just might be a hoax…?

59. Don

July 2, 2017 at 3:20 am

They just opened a new place in Tucson, AZ, where Davis Monthan Air Force Base is. I will pass this on and hope they close.

60. Rex Knodle

July 2, 2017 at 4:25 am

Count me in
    RC knodle, USN 1958-1962

61. gayle coulter

July 2, 2017 at 6:09 am

I am embarrassed for the USA, our military and our Veterans! Dave and Buster’s should apologize or just close their doors. Obviously they do not deserve the freedom provided bought by the sacrifices of our military to stay open. They need to get out of the USA if they do not support it. This is NOT a gang. This treatment is NOT OK! Are they really that stupid? And, with so many businesses shutting down due to lack of support they should consider themselves blessed by these men’s business. I will not waste time in their establishments if they really feel they are right.

62. barry1817

July 2, 2017 at 6:47 am

seems the worm is turning.

This is why I said when Trump tossed his hat in the ring, the unique man, at the unique time to drain the swamp and make America Great Again. And what happens when he tweets and stands up to the media and to the crap that his been going on, and going on for far too long, people notice and take heart, and stand with him.

• Alice Miller

July 8, 2017 at 10:04 pm

What the hell does this comment have to do with BOYCOTTING “DAVE and BUSTER’S.” My dad served in the Korean War and received the “Purple Heart.” This is what we should remember about our veterans. He served his country and family until the day he died in 1977. He was a great man who served for a Great Nation. There should be no homeless veterans living on our streets and they all should always be treated with the utmost respect. It makes me want to puke when I hear such disrespect coming from people who call themselves Americans. This was the most “UN-AMERICAN” – “OFFENSIVE” – “TREATMENT” of “VETERANS” I have read. Too bad they are too honorable of men to have taken out “THE OWNERS” like the enemies they protected us from, but they took an oath to serve and protect. Gang members would have done just that, so they should consider themselves lucky. Furthermore, I would not step into one of their restaurants if they paid me. Veteran’s, wear your symbols with pride. And I am proud to be a West Virginian!

• nightshadow

July 9, 2017 at 6:02 pm

ah-fucking-men

63. Russell W. Behne, veteran and past member of the American Legion

July 2, 2017 at 7:51 am

I agree with Keith Johnson. I’m a Vietnam veteran and a former member of the American Legion. Being either does not give me extra rights or privileges which other people don’t have. A business owner has the God-given right to post rules in his own establishment against any display of gang affiliation, and gang is just another word for club, association, or legion.

If you don’t want to patronize that establishment then that’s your right. Nobody twisted your arm and forced you to go there. Why do you want to use public opinion to twist his arm? Duplicitous!

I’m always seeing claims that we veterans fought for the freedom of all American’s, so why is that American Legion post now fighting AGAINST THAT BUSINESS OWNER’S FREEDOM?

Boycott? Bullshit! I side with freedom alongside the business owner, American Legion brothers, respect that business owner and take off your vests. Leave them in your car. This isn’t about veterans, it’s about the fact that we fought for that businessman’s freedom, and now you’re pissing in his face like a bunch of narcissistic little children. Grow up! His business: his rules. Remove your vests or get out and leave him be!

64. Mike Dowdle

July 2, 2017 at 9:27 am

Michigan is now Muslim, what can any of you expect, the citizens there have let themselves be brainwashed, a Muslin for Governor!

65. Mike Mills

July 2, 2017 at 11:22 am

Go to Yelp in your community, and post this! That should get the message to corporate! They owe our guys an apology! A public one at that! Thank you to all, past and present, service men and women who have served the USA! We honor and love you, and may God cover and protect you!

66. Tim

July 2, 2017 at 11:44 am

If you believe that a baker has a right to refuse to make a cake for a gay wedding you must able to except and honor the wishes of a business that has a dress code. You can’t have it both ways. I ride with a large motorcycle organization as well.I have either just left or honored their dress code.

67. Anthony

July 2, 2017 at 12:18 pm

I address this post to anyone who knows a veteran, is a veteran, or is related to a veteran! Any company that shows this type of contempt for a veteran is itself deserving of contempt and a boycott of their business! It is a sad day for me to hear that this kind of thing is going on! Good luck with your contempt D&B!

68. Felix Whitely

July 2, 2017 at 3:21 pm

Trump wouldn’t like the POW flag patch either becasue he said

69. Herbert Rhodes

July 2, 2017 at 3:25 pm

I concur the patches are gang related. They belong to a large gang of people that are tired of all the PC BS coming from idiots that hate what his country stands for.

70. austin

July 2, 2017 at 3:31 pm

i would tear that building down.and fine the shit out of them yankee bastards.

71. dorothy brown

July 2, 2017 at 4:16 pm

never been to a dave & busters and because of their stupid statement never will

72. Terrie. Bruner

July 2, 2017 at 4:28 pm

Dave and Buster’s must have very dim people if they don’t know the difference between American symbols and gang symbols, especially when worn by soldiers. This is indefensible! I would never eat there unless they can we out with a complete apology with no defense attached.

73. Steve B

July 2, 2017 at 5:17 pm

While I have not served in the military,I learned to speak English because of WW2 veterans. I have chased veterans and active military, across parking lots just to shake their hand and thank them for their service to “OUR” country. I have never been in a Dave and Busters, but they have now made it onto the list headed by Target, of places I now longer support.

74. Matt

July 2, 2017 at 5:24 pm

Do you people read? They have nothing against vets. They do however prohibit motorcycle clubs from wearing their club colors. Yes, they saw sons of anarchy too many times and decided they are a club now, and use their VFW affiliation on their jackets. Sorry, but vet status doesn’t exempt them from the policy. By the way, screw the publisher of this article for posting active duty guys to draw you in with false perceptions. Also, Twin Peaks, Hooters and The Library have this policy as well. It is posted on the door, these guys attempted to use their vet status to make it an issue.

75. MSgt Darrell Klidies

July 2, 2017 at 6:05 pm

20 year Marine Vet here, the end of July we are going to Nashville, Tn for a 4 day mini vacation, Dave and Buster,s is on our list of things to do while in Nashville, Well looks like our plans will change, I will not and I repeat will not, step one foot in this commie ungreatful, business.

76. carlr144

July 2, 2017 at 6:17 pm

BOYCOTT Dave @ Busters BYE BYE BYE BYE

77. Tom Clark

July 2, 2017 at 6:40 pm

I will never eat at a Dave and Busters, ever! That is an asinine policy Dave and Buster.

78. Pingback: Dave & Busters Makes HUGE Move Against Military Veterans – AmericanPride

79. Steve Key

July 2, 2017 at 8:04 pm

Any business that cannot distinguish between the commemorative vest of a veterans organization and gang attire will not ever win my business. I stopped at a restaurant Friday evening just east of Little Rock Arkansas on I 40 in a Petro Truck Stop that feeds active duty troops for free to thank them for their service. While I will never set foot in another Dave and Busters, every time I drive from Dallas to Memphis 3 or 4 times per year the Iron Skillet at the Petro Truck stop will be where my wife and I eat. Dave and Busters owe the veterans they dishonored an apology and a complimentary shoe shine by the CEO. I’d say he needed to kiss their butts, but they probably don’t want his dirty lips anywhere close to their bodies.

80. Valerie

July 2, 2017 at 8:32 pm

We don’t have one here in Florida where I live but if there was one, I would definately boycott! God bless the Veterans, the American Legion, the eagle and our beloved flag! How can they even justify those patches as “gang related”?

81. Mary Combs

July 2, 2017 at 8:51 pm

What do you expect from a Muslim dominated area??? Until they are RUN OUT, our lives will NEVER BE FREE. We are still America, no matter how many try to INVADE us.

• marcelle

July 3, 2017 at 4:22 am

Mary wtf do Muslims have to do with anything. Ignorant. Most of our ancestors invaded America. Dumbass

• Not Prejudiced

July 3, 2017 at 3:04 pm

Muslims in Texas? Are you sure you don’t mean Christian Extremists?

• Fred Beans

July 3, 2017 at 9:12 pm

How very Islamophobic of you.

• JimS

July 5, 2017 at 2:23 am

Kentwood is about 150 miles from anything that could be remotely considered muzzie dominated.

82. Gary

July 2, 2017 at 8:56 pm

OK, I agree with boycotting Dave and Busters, if the story is true. But, the fact that you posted a story about veterans, but used a photograph of active duty soldiers, sort of implies to me that the whole story is made up, or at least not what it pretends to be. If they were dressed like biker gangs, then I can understand the reluctance of the store. If you don’t want to be mistaken for a thug, DON”T DRESS LIKE ONE.

83. CMSGT Martin L. Church, USAF, Retired

July 2, 2017 at 9:48 pm

YEP – This kind of conduct, by TYRANTS, pop up periodically. I travel through the states where these places are located and NEVER will I stop in and patronize any of them. As a 42 year veteran of the USAF, it is with great pride to advise ALL military personnel, their families and friends to NEVER set foot i any of these businesses, they DO NOT deserve our business.

• Brian Edward Leach

July 4, 2017 at 4:49 pm

amen and thank you for your service

• James

July 6, 2017 at 6:07 pm

They made it right. They posted this as a reply on their Facebook page–

84. Jeff Taylor

July 2, 2017 at 9:50 pm

Of course this would happen in Michigan. Don’t want to offend the muslims.The state is infested with them and now has a muslim who is affiliated with the muslim brotherhood running for governor.

• marcelle

July 3, 2017 at 4:26 am

Infested? Wow one could say Amerikkka is infested with white people. What kind of bullshit is that?

• Robert

July 3, 2017 at 10:52 pm

Gonna, be a sad day if they vote him him.

• James

July 6, 2017 at 6:12 pm

They made it right. They posted this as a reply on their Facebook page–

• Rene Out

July 28, 2017 at 7:19 pm

Not only infested, but contaminated!

85. Michael M. SGT, US Army

July 2, 2017 at 10:10 pm

I am a proud veteran, proud resident of Texas and a proud biker. In DEFENSE of the policy stated, please look back to the shooting at Twin Peaks in Waco, TX. in 2015. Also, groups like the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association, Legacy Vets Motorcycle Club (MC), Leathernecks MC, Iron Order MC and a few other “veteran” and first-responder clubs,have acted in ways that conflict with their original image of “brothers in arms” and have come across more like Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs. The blanket-policy of “No Club Colors” is huge issue in several establishments across Texas now. Due to too many motorcycle riders falsely representing themselves as “bad ass outlaw bikers” many establishments have issued these kind of policies in an effort to PROTECT thier customers AND employees. EDUCATE YOURSELVES about actual Motorcycle Club protocol and the LIFESTYLE of those who don’t just ride, but LIVE on two wheels. If the American Legion Riders in question where asked by management to REMOVE their colors, then by ALR Association Charter Rules, they should have honored the policy. This incident was purely an OUTLAW MOTORCYCLE GANG POLICY MISUNDERSTANDING and NOT a direct assault against Veterans.

86. FRANK D AMOS

July 3, 2017 at 12:50 am

You just poked the Bear Dave & Busters, this will not turn out well for you. There are MILLIONS of us Vets who you took a shot at. Would walk that policy back if I were you.

87. Alvin Tollison

July 3, 2017 at 1:36 am

I am an armed forces veteran.served in the U.S. Air force .we do not have a Dave and Busters in the town Where I live so I cannot boycott them but from this day forward I will not tell anyone about Dan
    ve and busters unless I tell them how they disrespected our service members.

88. Tom Nofinger

July 3, 2017 at 4:07 am

I’m always humored by reading a one-sided article and the pig-piling responses that follow. The stores response wan’t about US veterans, but about people violating a dress code the company had placed for it’s patrons. I guess some people feel they should automatically receive special privileges in the private sector just because they served. If a store has a sign that says “No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service” And I as a vet feel like walking in without shoes on my feet or a shirt on by back,- should I be shocked and demand a boycott if they ask me to leave? Some of you seem to think so.

89. pat maddin

July 3, 2017 at 12:49 pm

Looks like another business is taking a political position against half of the country and disrespecting our great military. Let’s show them we have rights also by NOT spending our money there.

90. TR Freeman

July 3, 2017 at 1:09 pm

Dave and Busters will be boycotted by thousands before this is over…

91. Buddy Gulden

July 3, 2017 at 1:19 pm

To hell with Dave and Busters ! All vets and current military boycott them ! I know my family will . What next cops will have to take their patches off when they go in ! BULLSHIT !!!

92. Pete Baker

July 3, 2017 at 1:35 pm

OK, stop being snowflakes. On one hand, we taunt and disrespect those who get offended at the slightest thing, and rightfully so, and then some no-nothing at some remote D&B’s screws up and we all want to go crazy over it. Get over it, and get over yourself. You really want to change it? Take about 10 guys and gals in there in the same dress and I’ll almost guarantee they won’t say a word and the other patrons will be buying them drinks all night. Case closed. Stop melting down, snowflakes!

93. STEVE FLOWERS

July 3, 2017 at 2:13 pm

This typical of todays SNOWFLAKES, they have ‘NO IDEA’ of what is going on in AMERICA, they are be led without direction. There is one thing that I do know SNOWFLAKE, ‘DO NOT MESS WITH A VETERAN!

USAF, HANDICAPPED, MEMBER AMERICAN LEGION, 80 YRS. OLD!

94. D.w Casto

July 3, 2017 at 2:57 pm

As a veteran the behavior shown by these employees is inexcusable; however, I have run into this situation several times as a security consultant to the food and beverage industry when they were trying to cope with violent gang activity in their establishments. They issued “blanket” prohibition of attire, patches and colors of all types which indicated membership in an organized gang and then some ignorant employee or store manager didn’t have the common sense to make allowances for the good guys such as police, military, and veteran organizations. Unfortunately we really do have some stupid people working in those industries. My Grandson who is a Deputy Sheriff was recently embarrassed by one of these clueless snowflakes who questioned if he should allow him entrance with a weapon although he was in full uniform.

• Robert

July 3, 2017 at 10:56 pm

D W Castro….I agree, this was most likely a young, inexperienced manager just trying to follow the rules. I don’t think this reflects the believe of corporate management. Not eating there anyway, my family always goes to Mom and Pop restaurants.

• James

July 6, 2017 at 6:12 pm

They made it right. They posted this as a reply on their Facebook page–

95. Marie Myles

July 3, 2017 at 3:35 pm

Dave and Busters probably doesn’t fly the American Flag outside its resturants. Check out how many business hardly fly the American Flag.

96. Spotjam

July 3, 2017 at 3:45 pm

Correction: Your First Amendment rights cannot be violated by a restaurant. The restaurant has every right to control what happens within their premises. Of course, potential customers also have the right whether or not to spend their money in that restaurant and the right to discuss boycotting that restaurant.

97. Katherine

July 3, 2017 at 4:16 pm

The photo is misleading. These vets showed up on choppers, wearing leathers. To the untrained eye, they were a motorcycle gang.

98. HENRY DEFEO

July 3, 2017 at 4:23 pm

How can you operate a business in America and disrespect the armed forces that guarantee these rights! Dave + Busters you’re in trouble! BOYCOTT!!

99. HOWARD DENNARD

July 3, 2017 at 4:40 pm

So, now the military and veteran organizations are “GANGS”. Well, this is one “gang member” that will never again step into one of your restaurants, nor will any of my family. And forget any apology, you went too far.

100. Carl J. Fielstra, J.D.

July 3, 2017 at 5:00 pm

Wish a Dave & Busters franchise could be found around me so I could boycott. Unfortunately, can’t boycott what you do not have available.

Accept this as my symbolic boycott.

Further, you can make anything you want into a evil symbol. Symbols don’t scare me, but the real thing does.

Political correctness run amok. Come on D & B, put on some big boy pants. I think people will still enjoy themselves even if patriots are in the midst.

101. Pingback: Dave & Busters Makes HUGE Move Against Military Vet – Road

102. Diane

July 3, 2017 at 5:53 pm

Dave and Busters response”to ensure that everyone is able to enjoy themselves in a fun and safe environment.’” What do they think the military does?

103. Larry E Knight

July 3, 2017 at 8:10 pm

Theirs’ is a clip joint in any case. Mediocre food at best.I did not know they were run by idiots.

104. Sandi

July 3, 2017 at 8:29 pm

Terrible thing to do so guess what never will any of my family or me step foot in your restaurant n probably you will loose lots of money

105. Rand Prince

July 3, 2017 at 10:33 pm

Dave and Busters just announce they were opening in Salt Lake City. I was hoping to try them out but I guess I will spend my money some where else. We veterans like to break bread with people who appreciate us.

106. Bob Tiller

July 3, 2017 at 11:35 pm

Fo showing their true colors they have changed their name to Dave and BUSTED!

107. Chuck

July 4, 2017 at 12:28 am

It is very common for establishments like this to forbid the wearing of all “colors” or “Cuts” no matter what is displayed.
    This prevents rival biker gangs from gaining a foothold at a particular establishment. You will commonly see, “Bikers welcome but NO COLORS”. This means EVERYONE as they cannot discriminate. I am a veteran myself. I think people get way too wound up on these “News stories” and are calling for the head of the CEO before thinking the situation through. It seems that people get way too quick to get butt hurt over little to nothing.

108. Jim

July 4, 2017 at 12:28 am

If I lived there I would not go the one in Michigan, Until the individual was fired. However, you can’t blame all for one individual at that location for being an idiot. The universe will take care of that individual. If you boycott all D&b for one idiot. You are no different than that idiot.

109. Aaron Wright

July 4, 2017 at 1:17 am

Dave nd Busters must be owned by ISIS

110. Brad Hedrick

July 4, 2017 at 2:22 am

This was a misunderstanding, and it happened 3 months ago!! Not uncommon in the biker world. Some people just don’t understand the patches that bikers wear.

111. Barry Southwood

July 4, 2017 at 3:04 am

Old news, and after the outcry by almost everyone, Dave & Busters management sat down with the vets and worked it out.

112. Active duty Air Force

July 4, 2017 at 4:08 am

You people are all fucking retarded. The uniform of the day in that restaurant says NO COLORS. How fuckin hard is that to understand?

113. Tramp

July 4, 2017 at 4:22 am

Never went there. Never will.

114. Eric

July 4, 2017 at 6:38 am

This article sounds like it was written by a real asshole

115. Larry

July 4, 2017 at 1:54 pm

I always check the truth of these types of stories. According to Snopes.com (and yes I know they are not totally unbiased) this is a true story. Here is the link —-> http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/05/dave-busters-american-legion-riders-controversy/

Here is the end of the article and this happened a few months ago and I have yet to see a change in Dave and Buster’s dress code.

116. elmer goetz

July 4, 2017 at 3:32 pm

And to think I spent 23 years as a “gang” member in a gang that had bombers, fighters, missles, nueclear weapons, ICBMs, MOABs, etc. Wait a minute, that was the United States Air Force I belonged to. But I can understand why gangs are jealous, all they have is 9mm hand guns and choppers. Sucks to be them. LOL

117. Donna

July 4, 2017 at 6:08 pm

I HAVE been there once, and spent a BARREL of money for a child’s birtday! I’m glad I happened on this outrageous article!!! They WON’T see another penny from me!!!

118. Kathie

July 4, 2017 at 6:56 pm

Disrespect seems to be their favorite flavor. I have never spent a penny at one of these and damn sure won’t now!

119. iris

July 4, 2017 at 7:15 pm

Never been , now never will. I’ll stand with the military “gangs”. They have always had my respect and my back, so now I got their back. Dave and Buster did a major boo boo, You Don’t insult or mess with our veterans or military men and women. REAL AMERICAN FIGHT FOR EACH OTHER.

• robert white

July 5, 2017 at 1:13 am

Yea for Dave and Buster’s. The py have a policy no vests. As a veteran and a member of an MC their policy is policy regardless of the organization. Just because you are a veteran doesn’t mean special previledge. The policy is posted. Read the reg follow the reg. Stand by your policy. And don’t bend to special interest.

120. Pamelia Curtis

July 4, 2017 at 7:44 pm

And while they were busy trashing the veterans and military who provide their freedom, there were probably other patrons who had their gang related tattoos and their BLM t-shirts on. I hope This business is busted!! Some things you don’t mess with….

121. Faye Taylor

July 4, 2017 at 7:44 pm

gang sure hope more of us belong to that gang YOU GO VETS THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE I LOVE ALL OF YOU DAVE AND BUSTERS NEED TO SEE WHAT THAT GANG CAN DO TO THEIR BUSINESS

122. william Lawless

July 4, 2017 at 8:06 pm

the BIG PROBLEM WITH the Caliphate of Michigan is JUST THAT!. Have you people NOT BEEN AWAKE the last EIGHT YEARS?. Yes Dave and Busters was WRONG, YES THEY VIOLATED the 1st Amendment rights of my fellow veterans, but under the last Administration and the foolish voters in most of the upper Midwestern States you have lost your Constitutional Rights because YOU have Ignored them. It Is almost too late for you there, and in my home state of Clapifornica.

SFC U.S. Army Retired

123. fred

July 4, 2017 at 9:42 pm

while dave and busters is wrong, the athor of this article’s understanding of the first amendment is also wrong. shame on both of you.

124. thomas combs

July 4, 2017 at 10:05 pm

they have evidently got idiots running their business..i would fire any employ who disrespected any veteran..

125. Deb

July 4, 2017 at 10:50 pm

Shameful behavior. Why is anyone still working there? Best word I heard was BOYCOTT

126. BARBARA N LYNDS

July 4, 2017 at 11:47 pm

YOU ARE SO VERY PETTY AND IGNORANT, YOU’RE JUST PATHETIC!!!!!!! A BOYCOTT IS INDEED CALLED FOR AND MUST BE USED TO SHOW YOU STUPID, UNGRATEFUL PEOPLE THAT WE LOVE OUR MILITARY FOR THEY ARE KEEPING OUR COUNTRY SAFE, THAT HAPPENS TO MEAN “YOU AND YOURS TOO”, YOU UNGRATEFUL ANGRY PERSON. THE PERSON THAT FIRST COMMENTED, NAMELY, BARBARA P TURNER, SAID IT BEST SO THERE IS NOTHING ELSE I CAN ADD. SHE STATED MY FEELINGS TOO.

THANK YOU, BARBARA P TURNER AND “GOD BLESS AMERICA”

127. Barbara

July 5, 2017 at 2:28 am

Deprave and Busted,
    What schools did you attend?
    Why didn’t you have a history or civics class?
    American Legion is a gang????
    You and your restaurant are dangerous.
    If you never went to elementary or high school
    your recipes and food safety must be lacking.
    Who reads for your staff if they are so stupid?

128. Useyourgraycells

July 5, 2017 at 4:29 am

I thought Dave and Buster’s was a place to have fun and that business attire wasn’t a a consideration. Poor customer service! If the soldiers’ uniforms contained symbols of their bravery in war, isn’t that the point? I don’t think for example, a customer on their 3rd margarita is going to be perturbed by a military uniform. Dopey move for D&B.

129. marie abes

July 5, 2017 at 11:11 am

never ever will you make a single penny from me or my family,may you rot in hell

130. Michael Miller

July 5, 2017 at 5:16 pm

We don’t have a dave and busters, but we support the boycott. Hit ’em where it hurts. Their pocketbook.

131. ladydi947

July 5, 2017 at 7:02 pm

In my 70 years of living in the great USA, I have never heard the American Legion or the US Armed Forces labeled “gangs”. An American flag, a bald eagle and a prisoner of war flag are NOT gang symbols. They are symbols of our country’s service men & women, past, present, future, retired, and deceased who, because of their bravery & dedication to the US, afford me the opportunity to live and speak freely. Dave and Busters..you blew it. What you did can’t be undone. Shame on you.

132. p

July 5, 2017 at 8:22 pm

Gang related???Pure stupidity I wonder what would happen if an ACTUAL gang showed up to this establishment…would they know the difference between the GANG member and the Veteran then??? Have to admit I’ve never been …and NOW never will visit a Dave and Busters…. oh and a suggestion…..MAYBE just MAYBE educate your employees in the future, including CEO/Management !

133. 'Sconsin Patriot

July 5, 2017 at 8:55 pm

Never heard of them. Now I don’t need to. Can’t believe they don’t know any better than to pull a stunt like that. God bless our military and veterans.

134. Mike

July 5, 2017 at 10:52 pm

They have a dress code that prohibits motorcycle vests. They are not anti military. Calm down

135. Scott Marlowe

July 5, 2017 at 10:55 pm

136. Pingback: Dave & Busters Makes HUGE Move Against Military Vet – Pride of America

137. Daniel Davis, US Army (Retired)

July 5, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Dave and Buster’s can kiss my ass, I’ve never ate there, and don’t plan too. I’m sure that it doesn’t bother them, because they, like the Freedom hating liberals simply fail to understand that if it wasn’t for American veterans, we wouldn’t have an America.

138. Dave

July 6, 2017 at 12:20 am

This picture doesn’t even go with this story. This picture shows a bunch of Air Force personnel in a Hooters restaurant. Doesn’t look like they are getting kicked out either.

139. George W Bush

July 6, 2017 at 1:31 am

I sure hope you all are also boycotting conservative republicans.. since they have screwed over veterans more than any 1 company or group has.Let that sink in.. snowflakes…

140. charlene e lee

July 6, 2017 at 1:43 am

What the hell,all these men and women from the Navy,Marines,Army,Airforce,Etc protect your dumbasses,And yet you wanna treat them like they are nothing for walking in sitting down and enjoying a meal or trying to.And I agree with Barbara Turner.I have never been here to eat,but you can bet your ass I will neer walk into this place to eat anything you cook.Im not gonna say sorry for protecting these brave men and women past and present because I am a daughter of a deceased navy Seabee.and to that choke on this yall suck.i will never eer eat or drink from this place ever.I am so sorry you guy’s had to go through this bs.

141. Dorothy Gilley

July 6, 2017 at 3:32 am

wow..a so called American business…think yourself dam lucky you have that right..most despicable thing I’ve ever heard of..gang related??? you dam numb skull, full blown idiot moron…
    Thank you all of you for your comments and for your service to this country, you are so appreciated along with all the past generations who helped to make this country free…
    We don’t have this chain where I live but sure someday we might but not sure of that now lol ..time to boycott them and Walmart along with them

• K2

July 6, 2017 at 2:53 pm

Ironically, YOU are the “damn numbskull full blown idiot moron”. A patched vest is absolutely a known gang related symbol. D&B are absolutely right to take caution, banning ALL of them, since biker groups can be especially territorial, and those vests are how they identify groups and territories.

It would serve you well to actually learn what those vests are, and why D&B banned ALL of them, and why they CAN NOT make an exception for any one of them.

But let’s look at it this way: On one hand, they piss you and a few other retards off, and you all boycott them, and never do business with them again. Which, in the first place, from most of these comments, isn’t a real loss for them, since most of you never even heard of them to begin with. You can’t lose business you never had.

On the other hand, allowing 1 group to wear their “colors”, but banning others’, or allowing all of them, and having rival groups cross paths, the entire building erupts into turf war violence, innocent patrons get hurt or killed, and the building heavily damaged.

What’s the bigger loss? Don’t think too hard on it, dipshit.

• Anthony Morris

July 14, 2017 at 3:55 am

People, chill out. It was a misunderstanding. They have apologized and will review their standing on the issue. It’s not like they were actively against the veterans, they thought it was just a motorcycle gang. Before you start being all bitchy, read updates on the issue.

142. Sunny Hendricks

July 6, 2017 at 12:37 pm

“Gang affiliation “?? This comment is beyond ignorant. You AH’s owe our military and vets a debt of gratitude for living in a country where you are free to even say sush an ridiculous thing. SCREW YOU!!! Sincerely hope true patriots shut you down.

143. Robert Gaudio

July 6, 2017 at 3:48 pm

GANG SYMBOLS! If America and the American Legion are “gangs”, a sincere, heartfelt, and grateful “Thank You” to all the “Gang Members” for keeping us free. Never been to Dave & Busters, but it always seemed like “Chucky Cheese” for adults. Five Guys burgers are a much better choice, and a little tavern near me serves KILLER Angus burgers.

144. Grant Walter

July 6, 2017 at 3:49 pm

I hope that manager gets fired. There is no way that those symbols mean anything but being proud to be an American Veteran and that they served this great country

145. James

July 6, 2017 at 5:52 pm

To be fair, this happened last March, and Dave & Buster’s has since apologized to the veterans and have issued a reply on their Facebook page–

146. James

July 6, 2017 at 6:03 pm

Please update this story, because this happened last March, and D&B has issued an apology and made it right. This was posted as a reply on their Facebook page–

147. Ken

July 7, 2017 at 11:34 am

Dave’s Busted! Enjoy your hypocritical stance. You now occupy some of the same space as Starbucks. Hiring illegal aliens over service members and fecal matter in their coffee did not go over too well.

148. Dave Lowen

July 7, 2017 at 1:55 pm

Hold on. Vietnam veteran here. The story is a bit more complicated. Yes Dave and Busters was wrong, and they are now making it right. They have reached out to the group and working it out. This really says more about how only a very small number of Americans now serve in the military and those that go not are ignorant of military patches. The group was not in uniform but wearing their colors, which to the untrained eye do look similar to biker colors. So give the company a break, once what they did was pointed out, they have admitted their mistake.

149. Wahoo

July 7, 2017 at 5:17 pm

THIS PLACE WAS PROBABLY RUN ON THE FEAR FACTOR. IF SOME NITWIT COMPLAINS ABOUT SOME VETS VEST THEY WILL BE FIRED. STUPID MANAGEMENT LEADS TO STUPID DECISIONS. STUPID DECISIONS USUALLY RESULTS IN REDUCED SITE INCOME AND IT REFLECTS ON THE BOTTOM LINE. LET’S KEEP UP THE BOYCOTT TILL RESULTS ARE REALIZED. THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE SERVED. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

150. Glenn

July 7, 2017 at 7:29 pm

Long since resolved folks. Conservative Fighters why are you just trying to stir up trouble where it doesn’t exist? This was resolved back in March. http://woodtv.com/2017/03/06/dave-busters-apologizes-vows-to-do-better-for-vets/

151. Tim

July 7, 2017 at 7:52 pm

Gang affiliation? Being in the military is like being in a gang? Are they out of their minds?

152. Joe Weimer

July 8, 2017 at 12:21 am

Don’t eat at that over price adult kids hangout anyway…
    BUT…. The picture is NOT at Dave & Busters, you can tell by the uniforms the ladies are wearing. Personally the look like Hooter’s Girls……

153. Lynn

July 8, 2017 at 5:21 pm

I am conservative and do have great regard for the military, however, this story is intentionally misleading. Just so you know, CNN is to be despised, not duplicated on the conservative side.

So, if anyone wants the real story, instead of this Fake News, here’s a link — http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/05/dave-busters-american-legion-riders-controversy/

154. Pingback: Ever stop at Dave+Busters for a meal? - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

155. Corina

July 8, 2017 at 10:02 pm

29 comments hum are any of you seeing the same picture that is showing for me its a picture of an entire troop “WEARING THEIR UNIFORMS” and all smiles like they were treated wonderfully as they should. Please tell me why everyone is letting the fake words that dont even match the picture shown incite such anger.

156. Donna B

July 9, 2017 at 4:27 am

I agree and will join the boycott! Anti-American Dave and Busters!,

157. Charles Hedricks

July 9, 2017 at 3:01 pm

Once of our local coffee houses (*bucks) employee took offense to my USMC sweatshirt and gave me a cup of hot “cleaner / sanitizer” instead of my usual drink. One phone call to the CEO office took care of the situation, the employees in question no longer work for that organization and I received an official apology.

Dave and Busters will be added to my growing list of places that I will not support.

158. Chris Hoffman

July 9, 2017 at 6:24 pm

Maybe the bozo’s that are CEO’s and managers for this business need to re-think how they are able to operate in a free enterprise country. They need to re-think who has made it possible for them to enjoy the freedoms they have and they definitely need to do their research on gang related symbols. Nowhere have I found that the American flag, the bald eagle or the P.O.W. flag/symbol have been used by any gang (good or bad) nor do they refer, relate, denote any violent or detrimental organization. Seriously??? This is just another fine example of uneducated, uninformed “knuckleheads” running a business that is way overpriced anyway! It’s hard to have fun when some jackass stands at the door collecting a wad of our hard earned paycheck for the pleasure of paying more to play the video games. Even their food and drink menus are overpriced. In this man’s opinion, Dave and Buster’s can GO TO HELL!! Signed, A retired Air Force Veteran, Vietnam vet, life member of the American Legion and VFW.

159. Sgt. Ron Mallonee Cambodia 74-75

July 9, 2017 at 7:51 pm

Gang member? You bet. The gang of American Heroes who fought and way to many died so even the stupid has freedom. God bless them and God bless the USA. Our heroes will never be forgotten.

160. William Kelly Carr

July 10, 2017 at 2:02 am

It is a travesty what America is becoming. I just wish the a hole Commies would wait until I die. No I take that back after my grandkids die. This far left movement was started in our schools and the inability of foreign students to assimilate.
    But back on target, I totally agree and if I had a D & B near me I would hold a silent protest during the busiest part of everyday, wheelchair and all.

161. midwest mimi

July 10, 2017 at 3:30 am

You are all entitled to your opinions and I certainly have the utmost respect for veterans. The story says these individuals belonged to a “riders” group, which I am presuming means a motorcycle club operating out of an American Legion. I also understand that other motorcycle groups that are not as savory wear vests as a sign of affiliation. Presuming they likewise would ask the Hells Angels, Mongols, or any other club to remove their vests as well. If that is their rule, that is their rule. To not do so would open them up to discrimination litigation, I suspect. I don’t see them discriminating against veterans as much as they are motorcycle riders. Others may see this differently, but that’s my read.

162. Eric

July 10, 2017 at 11:10 pm

163. Jody Sage

July 10, 2017 at 11:37 pm

Dave and Busters if you disrespect our that fight for this country and lose limbs sight and even life then maybe you should take your sorry asses to another country for my uncle fought and how dare you to disrespect our veterans and one more thing semperfi bitches You are boycotted

164. Michael Irwin

July 11, 2017 at 1:22 am

Will never have any of my business or money

165. Lynda Enz

July 11, 2017 at 5:33 am

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you’re reading this in English, thank a VETERAN! My husband and much of my family were military vets from WWI through Desert Shield/Storm. I would have gladly served my country but, was denied entry into the military due to health issues. God Bless the United States military, past and present!

166. Scott Harvey

July 11, 2017 at 5:48 pm

Bunch of whiny snowflakes with their feefees hurt. I guess dress codes don’t apply to veterans, huh?

This is precisely why I avoid other veterans. Many of them seem to think voluntarily accepting a job makes them eligible for lifetime special snowflake status.

167. JWSmith

July 11, 2017 at 6:26 pm

I guess America isn’t great again, yet.

168. chunkd

July 11, 2017 at 10:48 pm

So a group of vets were playing dress up to look like their favorite biker gang, and everyone is surprised by a private business treating them like a biker gang. They can freely dress however they want, but when you roll up looking like a gang, you will be treated like one

169. David

July 12, 2017 at 6:03 am

what’s the deal with denigrating military veterans and exalting and glorifying transgenders?

170. Christopher Anders

July 13, 2017 at 12:53 am

The problem I have they never wil admit that they made a mistake and won’t apologize for it. So um not going there anymore either.

171. Brenda

July 13, 2017 at 1:25 am

They are openning up a restaurant here in Louisville kentucky and i am boycotting them here. Hopefully they wont get anywhere here and close up!!

172. Tammy

July 13, 2017 at 6:03 am

Hmmm? Is this CEO American? Sounds like he/she needs an American History lesson. Idiot! To all of our AMERICAN VETERANS, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

173. Michael Sordelet

July 13, 2017 at 1:47 pm

So according to the national management of this restaurant, the American Legion is a gang like the crips, bloods, and ms13. I did not know that when I joined the legion after 20 years of service. What a giant insult from a,small minded business.

174. Tom Horb

July 13, 2017 at 1:59 pm

According to “busters” I’m a member of one of the “largest” gangs in America were called “Marines” but I’m so used to being DISRESPECTED as a veteran I hardly think about it anymore !! I WILL NEVER FORGET HOW EMBARRASSED I FELT WHEN A professor in Calif called me out on serving in military U had to be careful about letting certain groups know u were former military 🙁 back then. (veterans aren’t perfect we just served, some “in harms way”)I’ve noticed some animosity toward veterans from mostly MEN who didnt serve. I always say “WE SERVED SO OTHERS MIGHT NOT HAVE TO” & then add SERVE UR COMMUNITY IN SOME WAY!! or at least be a responsible citizen (that goes 4 vets too)

175. Doe

July 14, 2017 at 3:43 am

The photo is incorrect! Its a picture of another respectible restaurant, please fix before that restaurant name is tarnished

176. Anthony Morris

July 14, 2017 at 3:54 am

177. Pingback: One Of America’s Most Beloved Restaurants Just Shamelessly Dishonored Our US Military Vets – Join The Boycott Now! – DailyInfo

178. Pope Francis

July 19, 2017 at 12:46 pm

The U.S. Military is the biggest, most disgusting, and most bloodthirsty gang in history. I will visit Dave & Busters and support them.

179. Bernard

July 24, 2017 at 1:03 pm

THAT IS A VIOLATION OF THEIR CIVIL RIGHTS.

180. deborah dumlao

July 24, 2017 at 2:46 pm

These men are the reason you have a company to even begin with. Those patch should be worn with pride. You have reduced that to a patch of shame. HOW DARE YOU!!! I don’t live anywhere near this chain, but if I did you bet your ass I would not step foot into one. I hope you reap what you have sowed.

181. Kathy

July 25, 2017 at 9:41 pm

Will as of today I will never go into their place again. You don’t knock down our hero’s. I stand with the Military!!

182. Howard

July 25, 2017 at 10:09 pm

So why did you use a picture from a Hooters resturant?????

183. Chopper Dad

July 26, 2017 at 12:26 am

Tells me you didn’t research your story before publishing. And if you notice the picture doesn’t match the story. Where are the vests they were wearing and what makes you think they were riding in their cameos?

184. Dana Bennett

July 26, 2017 at 5:46 am

This country is protected by these great real American Hero’s, of The U.S.Air Force The U.S.Army The U. S.Coast Guard The USMC And The U.S. Navy!!!! So when they come into any place of business, you treat these Men And Women Wit The Utmost R E S P E C T!!!!

185. psg

July 26, 2017 at 8:16 am

I understand but you need to think it through. If you allow one patch then you need to allow all patches and ACLU will make sure you do.
    Do you want all patches in your business? Think about it.

186. James nelson

July 26, 2017 at 2:17 pm

187. Patricia J. Hunt

July 26, 2017 at 6:39 pm

I have never been to Dave and Busters and i sure as hell will not go now.Can’t you tell an American Legion patch from some kind of gang sysmbol. How stupid can you get?

188. Johnnie

July 27, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Well,You better get off your dumb ass and get this straightened out before you file bankruptcy,for somebody opening there mouth about how stupid or uneducated they must be.The clock is ticking your choice

189. Jacquelyn Weddington

July 28, 2017 at 12:18 pm

Get over it. The manager probably had no idea what the symbols on the vests stood for. Ignorance but did anyone take the time to tell her or him? I would have to know a lot more about what happened on each side before I got upset. Not in my area.

190. Annie

July 29, 2017 at 2:14 am

Dave and Busters goes the way of Starbucks, Chipolte and all the boycotted business.. When will the PC end?

191. Kelly Myers

July 29, 2017 at 1:09 pm

Since when did our military become known as a “gang”? How could any dumbass moron consider the American flag and the national bird a gang sign? If Dave and Busters is that totally stupid and un-american, then maybe they shouldn’t be allowed to have or operate stores in the United States!!!! I say boycott until they are all shut down and ran out of the U.S.!!!! Better yet, let our military “gang” run them out!!!

192. Bjarki Magnusson

July 29, 2017 at 9:08 pm

WTF? This picture is SO misleading. They weren’t veterans or active military, they were motorcycle club members wearing their “colors”. This business offers a Military and Emergency Responder discount. The American Legion is a CLUB, not a military organization. Service doesn’t mean guaranteed membership, you must apply. If other “CLUBS” aren’t allowed to wear their “colors”, why would they?

193. SFMF

July 30, 2017 at 1:58 am

Any gangs come in there the Vets will run them out…

194. James Tallman Sr

July 31, 2017 at 6:26 pm

I have never heard of this restaurant, but for sure I’ll steer clear when I do come across one.

Retired military

195. Dave

August 4, 2017 at 8:17 pm

So the manager does not know the group and who they are . Their jackets can easily be mistaken for gang jackets which is exactly what they look , but no photo of one .The rule is no colors in restaurant , which many places do now . They were not told to leave just following rules to keep dangerous gangs out . Colors are colors and if you do not know the group other customers may feel intimidated to go there . Your photo shows just a bunch of military people sitting at tables and not the actual jacket they actually where . If they allow them than they open there doors to other gangs with the bad reputations they are trying to avoid . Before you ban the place look into the story a little more than make up you mind . Dave & Busters is also talking to the group to resolve the incident according to other reports .

196. Randy Wilde

August 5, 2017 at 7:46 am

Good on Mr. Dave and Mr. Buster. Of course it would take a brave gay couple to stand up to the thugs that our our Veterans. I’ve never met a veteran who wasn’t a coward with a broken mind. Total nutjubs, obviously. You shouldn’t be allowed to come back to society. The reason we send you there is to keep our money safe, but not to come back and bother me on the street. It’s the lazy poor people that have to serve in the military, so we shouldn’t bring them back, or let them into our bars. Especially Dave and Buster’s. I bring my children there!

I’m sure this is not pc for some of you. It might not be the correct thing to say, but I don’t care. It’s the truth and it’s my right to tell it like it is. Veterans are mentally screwed up cowards who should not be trusted to be in places we bring our children. Come at me you pc police losers!

197. Nene H

August 5, 2017 at 1:54 pm

Well, to be fair, they were wearing leather vests with patches. Most businesses prohibit biker wear, bandanas, and other clothing options shared by gang affiliated organizations. The average person doesn’t know that the American Legion Biker is military. And really, businesses aren’t going to stop and evaluate each and every patch. It’s a generic dress code and people need to stop being offended by it. It’s not directed at the military.

198. Everyone Posting Here is Stupid

August 5, 2017 at 7:46 pm

Everyone of you ignorant redneck sheep posting on here are morons. It makes no sense to let these bikers wear their vests and patches while telling other biker gangs that they can’t. But as typical conservative retards, you of course will be offended when somebody applies the rules equally to everyone. Your boycott will be forgotten in a week, at best. But your stupidity and lack of common sense will be legendary for centuries to come.

199. DLW

August 6, 2017 at 6:05 pm

If they let them(I’m a member)wear their vests with patches then the real gangs would have a right to wear theirs. Many bars and restaurants forbid colors of any kind where there are motorcycles. This story was written to anger Patriots that are unfamiliar with this situation.

200. Joe Frontporch

August 7, 2017 at 2:13 pm

Not defending the chain, I agree it’s stupid. But to correct the writer – the restaurant is not “denying them their First Amendment right to freely express themselves.” It can’t. Only the government can do that. A private business instituting limits is not a violation. Everyone has a right to say what they want, but it doesn’t extend to wherever they want.

201. Mary smith

August 7, 2017 at 6:22 pm

Will never ever go to any of Dave and Busters! EVER! Husband Army veteran, son Navy veteran. Several uncles on both sides of my family who served in military. Husband had a brother who was Navy veteran. My father tried twice to enlist in Army but they would not take him because of health issues.

202. Sharon

August 11, 2017 at 8:03 pm

From a member of the Daughters of the American Revolution I just have this to say, You’ll be the first to yell help when your in danger because our military (and my ancestors) are the reason you have the freedom to have a business. It makes me sick that so many fought and died for people like you!

203. Yuma Mike

August 28, 2017 at 6:22 pm

I am all for Veterans, American Legion and other groups of its like. However, the only question that is not answered in this article is whether or not there were any other patches on their vest/jackets, like those of a bike club, or some other group or organization. If so, then don’t be so quick to jump to assumptions. Where I am from, most all Biker’s are part of some group or club. Almost all are gangs, some are associated with churches and other such organizations. But if you allow some clubs patches then all would need to be allowed. Thou, the veterans should be honored, rules and policies are made to protect everyone.