One Liberal Woman Attacked A Coffee Shop For Putting “Back the Blue” Sign

One Liberal Woman Attacked A Coffee Shop For Putting “Back the Blue” Sign

One liberal woman noticed a sign in a local coffee shop that she felt was insulting and it needed to be taken down, so she instantly went on Facebook to write about it. But this African-American woman didn’t get the feedback she expected.

Brandi Nicole Wilson went at The Ground-A-Bout coffee shop in Jackson, Missouri when she noticed a “Back the Blue” sign that she said it made her feel like “walking in it’s a lot like a shouting ‘Black lives don’t matter’ sign.”

So, she decided to write on the coffee shop page to express her concerns about the sign and surely received a lot of controversies. But the company had a perfect reply that put this woman to shame.

Here is what the company wrote, “Our support of law enforcement is IN NO WAY whatsoever stating that ‘black lives don’t matter.’ We support racial diversity as well as cultural diversity and religious diversity. And we believe that supporting our law enforcement AND those issues can be accomplished together without exclusion. We’ll be disappointed to lose your business ma’am, but the sign will remain.”

Their decision to keep the sign up has brought them a lot of support, in only one day they gained nearly 1,000 new Facebook subscribers. and they wrote a post saying, “While this is obviously not a way one hopes to gain exposure for their business, it’s apparent that this has struck a chord with many people. While not getting any further into anything political, we want to thank you. We cannot express our gratitude enough to our peeps!” Clearly, the only thing this liberal woman did is promoting their business rather than ruining it.

“This is an exact response that will cause people like myself not to drink there, obviously I’m a consumer and my money is just as important as yours I wasn’t mean or nasty with my comment but then there are people like you who just don’t get it. I don’t think you will. Thank you ground about for replying respectfully! But there are other coffee shops and I’ll just go there,” she wrote after they decided to keep up the sign.

Please share this post on Facebook with your thoughts.

What is your opinion on this? Scroll down to comment below!

1. Laura Ayala

August 12, 2017 at 12:15 am

This young woman could pass for white. If supporting Police Officers makes her feel unsafe, then maybe she needs to move to Africa where she thinks her people came from. Talk about feeling unsafe. hahahahaha

• Donna-marie Houston

August 12, 2017 at 12:21 am

I agree with coffeehouse!!!!!

• Decker

August 12, 2017 at 3:54 pm

My thought exactly. Like Obama, I would say that her heritage stems further north than just Mozambique and Zanzibar.

2. BUD RENNIE

August 12, 2017 at 12:17 am

I BACK THE CITY… PROUD.

3. Larry S. Buchanan Jr.

August 12, 2017 at 12:19 am

It’s the sense of entitlement that one disgruntled person can dictate terms to a business that is disgusting.

4. T2X

August 12, 2017 at 12:25 am

Two words…..Dumb C#nt

5. noah

August 12, 2017 at 12:26 am

Dumb as dumb can be.

6. Roger Kovach

August 12, 2017 at 12:45 am

I like my coffee like I like my women: Strong and Black! But I rule out bitter acidic blends. Brandi Nicole Wilson needs to get over it. If she chooses not to be a patron, the average IQ of the clientele would just went up a couple of points!

7. Sandra

August 12, 2017 at 1:04 am

This young woman also paid no attention during grammar lessons. Ever hear of a comma or a period? Ignorant, but I’d expect nothing less. They should consider themselves lucky they lost her business.

8. Duane

August 12, 2017 at 1:10 am

Suit yourself. If you think supporting our police officers is racist then I feel sorry for you. More cops get killed each year by citizens than citizens by cops of all colors. Yet you seem to gravitate to division instead of unity as if every person shot by cops are innocent. good luck with all that….

9. Pingback: One Liberal Woman Attacked A Coffee Shop For Putting “Back the Blue” Sign – The Conservative Truth

10. Cynthia B

August 12, 2017 at 2:16 am

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but not everyone has to agree.

11. Rock

August 12, 2017 at 4:00 am

what is feeling guilty about?

12. bob

August 12, 2017 at 4:06 am

I think the dumbest thing is to call yourself a “African American!” Are you a citizen of two continents? It is like me calling myself a “English or British American?” STUPIDO! You are American or not! Simple as that. All lives matter – and there maybe more cops killed this year – than Blacks killed by any cop!

13. bob

August 12, 2017 at 4:11 am

Plus, if you want to embrace both (black and blue lives matter) – go for it. and better yet – how about all lives matters! More whites are killed by cops at a 3x higher rate. A study founded by a black professor.

14. COON HATER

August 12, 2017 at 6:48 am

ONE DUMB A$# COON

15. Frannie Albers

August 12, 2017 at 6:53 am

How does saying we back the men in blue say anything racist.
    I have sign on my front door stating I back our boys in the military!
    My son is in the military and so is his best friend right now, My son is white and his friend is African American. When they come home from being deployed, they are going to sign it already has 11 signatures, one is my granddaughter and a few friends of hers.
    Before going into the military my son was a fire fighter, I back them too. Moral of the story is people are looking for stuff to get their asses all out shape about.

16. Charles E. Scimpf

August 12, 2017 at 10:40 am

Blacks need to clean up their own act and not try to use other races and people for an excuse for their behavior

r.

17. Brenda Crawford

August 12, 2017 at 12:38 pm

it’s very sad that so many people feel like she does…..when she needs real help fast, who does she call, black lives matter or the boys in blue? and technically, is she really an african american or a black person who’s ancestors may have come from africa hundreds of years ago…..there is a difference if “you” pesonally lived there and end endured the terrible things that happened to so many of them but this is the USA and a very different world now.. black people have equal rights and are accepted as they are if they are decent responsible people…..one person’s opinion and yes, the shop is right in having their sign….we have to love and support all our first responders….

18. D

August 12, 2017 at 1:04 pm

The only person that is taking that sign to mean Black lives don’t matter is her evidentally. What has supporting police officers got to do with black people? You must have a huge hang up. Get over it. Supporting a police officer is not a racial matter. People have supported police officers since the dark ages.

19. Kate

August 12, 2017 at 1:14 pm

She had her eyebrows done, fixed her make-up, and then she got her photo on Facebook. She got the publicity she wanted. My guess is it had less to do with signs than getting her photo published.

20. Marilyn stanley

August 12, 2017 at 1:34 pm

Since Ferguson MO depicted BLM in such a negative, racial, anti-cop, pro criminal way, does she really think she has reason to be proud of her affiliation?

21. Dan Fryling

August 12, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Jesus can you get any dumber than that. You just let the wacko media do your thinking for you.

22. Moe

August 12, 2017 at 3:42 pm

The only thing I can say is” “If you are EVER in Dire Straights and you need the help of the Police, Just sit back, STFU, and pray. You DO NOT deserve there help. You are a fine example of a USELESS RACIST!!!

23. Kimberly Anne Brandt

August 12, 2017 at 3:51 pm

snowflake

24. El Pauls

August 12, 2017 at 4:19 pm

Thanks to “Blue” All lives matter. The statement “Black lives matter” is simply intended to be antagonistic…. It appears that black lives do not matter in biased Chicago.

25. Deborah Lundy

August 12, 2017 at 6:35 pm

Most people never think about the police unless they need them. While we live in uncertain times the thought of trying to survive without the police is enough to scare any thinking person. I know some of the people who make up our police forces are not good people. After all, they come from the population and they are made up of all kinds of people. Most are good men and women who are just trying to make us safer. It is a job that I wouldn’t do no matter how much it might pay. But I am extremely grateful that there are some who will. Our country would be so much worse than it is today without them. And if this young woman were attacked guess who she would call first?

26. Valerie

August 12, 2017 at 8:25 pm

What amazes me is that there are thousands of black officers that are on the Police force that also wear the blue. All lives matter!

27. tacklebox

August 12, 2017 at 9:10 pm

Regardless what the racist blacks thinks, this world is not catered to how you feel!!!!! Go somewhere else is what a normal black person would do if they were offended…

28. steve

August 12, 2017 at 9:10 pm

Nothing more than another Attention whore ….Hope she got the attention she was looking for !

29. barbra

August 13, 2017 at 2:17 am

What is a “semo student”?

30. pat

August 13, 2017 at 4:36 am

A racists is a racists but a liberal racists is a joke especially if you are black because the liberals don’t like you, they want you back under their thumb like a good slave. Talk about stupid.

31. Lee Howard Seid

August 13, 2017 at 5:53 pm

This woman while feeling like targeted minority is actually in the minority of her thinking! Who you gonna call (ghostbusters) when you are being attacked! She is classic example of what comes out of our schools today in the form of educators! While she is an embarrassment to America, sadly, until the liberal educators are washed aside, this is what we will get! Bravo to the coffee shop owners!

32. RICHARD MCNAMEE

August 13, 2017 at 10:30 pm

REMEMBER, IF YOU ADD ENOUGH CREAM AND SUGAR, COFFEE GOES FROM BLACK TO WHITE. AND ALSO, OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN BLUE GIVE A LOT OF PATRONAGE TO COFFEE HOUSES. ALSO, DON’T GO AFTER THE POLICE, THEY ARE JUST ENFORCERS OF THE LAW. GO AFTER THE POLITICIANS, AS THEY ARE THE WRITERS OF THE LAW. IT TAKES A LOT MORE GUTS AND EFFORT TO CHANGE THE LAWS THAN IT DOES TO GO AFTER THE ENFORCERS OF THE LAW. FOR EXAMPLE, WOULD YOU GO AFTER THE GROCER BECAUSE HE CHARGES MORE THAN YOU LIKE?

33. HRColey

August 14, 2017 at 4:11 pm

Just try to imagine the outrage this young lady would feel is someone told her that they don’t trust any black people because they had been mugged by a black male. There would be howls of outrage because of all blacks being judged due to the criminal actions of one black person. Yet she has no problem judging all police officers due to the bad actions of a few cops. Don’t complain about the narrow minded actions of others when you’re just as narrow minded yourself. Illogical bias lives in just as many black minds as it does in white minds. A racist is a racist, is a racist regardless of whether they’re black, white, yellow, or brown. No one gets a free pass on racism because of their color. I wonder if the young lady understands that she is able to go to a coffee shop because police officers make our streets safe to walk. Without cops none of us could safely leave our houses.

34. Kulcuda

August 14, 2017 at 4:39 pm

She notes that she wakes up African American everyday – she should have also noted that some days she is stupider than other days

35. Dorothy Gavin

August 14, 2017 at 6:26 pm

“All Lives Matter” when you separate what matters you are the radical left. I will always shop where they support our Police and our Military because I appreciate their service! God Bless us everyone!

36. Louisa

August 14, 2017 at 8:06 pm

Insignificant story. Hate giving these people print space. Drink Tea.