O'REILLY OFFICIALLY FIRED - Look at Who Is Replacing Him...

O’REILLY OFFICIALLY FIRED – Look at Who Is Replacing Him…

JUST IN: Fox News reportedly made it official this morning–Bill O’Reilly is fired after facing several accusations of sexual harassment.

His replacement has been confirmed to be one of three people: Eric Bolling, Dana Perino, or Tucker Carlson. The Murdochs are considering all three individuals, and will make their official announcement soon.

The Daily Mail reported:

Rupert Murdoch has decided to terminate the network’s most popular host in the wake of a recent wave of sexual harassment allegations and that the decision will be announced before he returns from vacation next week.

Rupert reportedly made this decision after being pressured by his two sons Lachlan and James according to sources.

O’Reilly had recently signed a multiyear contract worth over $20million a year.

Executives at Fox News are reportedly discussing the best way to sever ties with O’Reilly ahead of a 21st Century Fox board meeting on Thursday, during which O’Reilly is expected to be the primary talking point.

Attorney Lisa Bloom told The Hollywood Reporter that the woman in question worked for another network back in 2008 but had a desk near O’Reilly’s office, and claimed that he would refer to the African-American woman as ‘hot chocolate’ when he walked by during the day.

The woman is not asking for any money, just ‘accountability’ according to Bloom.

‘He would never talk to her, not even hello, except to grunt at her like a wild boar,’ alleged Bloom on O’Reilly’s treatment of this latest alleged victim.

‘He would leer at her. He would always do this when no one else was around and she was scared.’

Marc E Kasowitz, attorney for Bill O’Reilly said in a statement: ‘Bill O’Reilly has been subjected to a brutal campaign of character assassination that is unprecedented in post-McCarthyist America.

‘This law firm has uncovered evidence that the smear campaign is being orchestrated by a far-left organization bent on destroying O’Reilly for political and financial reasons.

‘That evidence will be put forth shortly and is irrefutable.’

PETITION: 100,000 Signatures For Bill O’Reilly To Return Him To Fox News

O’Reilly had the highest rated cable show by far. It’s a shame that they’re going to fire him, when he is clearly being targeted for political reasons.

What do you think about this? Sound off in the comments section below…

1. Ronald Warf

April 20, 2017 at 12:30 am

For you to fire Bill ,that shows how you all are getting to be left wing==You know they have been after him for years and for you to fold and not support him is a SHAME !!

2. Mary Wallace

April 20, 2017 at 12:35 am

I am not ever giong to watch fox again. Bill was the best show on fox. Our favorite.

3. Reba hughes

April 20, 2017 at 12:38 am

Big mistake for FOX

4. Nancy Gibson

April 20, 2017 at 12:38 am

I want to hear the truth out of O’Reilly mouth

5. Kathy Grogan

April 20, 2017 at 12:39 am

Mr. Murdock you are making a huge mistake. You have caved to the far left and you will be ruined. You better call Bill back & do not react to nonsensical claims. This is just the first step to discredit Fox News & you are playing into their plans. I will be glad to donate to Bill to keep him alive. He reports REAL news. Kiss your network goodbye.

6. Laura Ayala

April 20, 2017 at 12:42 am

this is such bull shit. O’Reilly is too much of an old school gentleman to behave in that manner. Of course it is a black woman making the charges. You know, all has to do with “white privilege “. I would bet my last buck that she is a Democrat and her bank account grew very large as soon as she made the charges public.

7. Jim Davis

April 20, 2017 at 12:46 am

2008? That’s 9 years ago, only 1 person, who are the others? What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Fox is making a big mistake unless they know a lot more than this crap!

8. Sandra Cole

April 20, 2017 at 12:48 am

I cannot believe you’ll fell for this left wing trick. Don’t you know they will lie, cheat and steal to accomplish their goal. I would expect you to back Bill until you had some solid proof that any of this stuff is true. Even if some of the claims are true…..just how severe are they??? I can’t imagine anything could be proved that would warrant firing Bill. I have watched NOTHING but Bill since way back when George W. ran for President. Please bring Bill back!!!!!

9. Bob Benevides

April 20, 2017 at 12:49 am

If you can’t beat ’em smear ’em. the lefties can’t win at the ballot box so they go after anyone who supports President Trump. O’Reilly will be fine. He’ll just write more books and make more millions.

• Evelyn Shelton

April 20, 2017 at 8:20 am

What a bunch of crap. Fox is off my list now.

10. Marilyn

April 20, 2017 at 12:50 am

He Never should be fired…because he was awesome and said it like it was and he was super intelligent…it took 8 yrs for this bullshit to surface. Shame on the two sons who wanted him gone.

11. Patted Angell

April 20, 2017 at 12:52 am

I think they’re gutless. As a 61 yr.old woman I’m old school and remember when women were ladies not trashy talking crybabies. What ever network o’ Reilly goes with will be the one most Americans will follow. So hopefully you guys will lose billions.

12. Antonio belluscio

April 20, 2017 at 12:54 am

O’reylli lplease start your own network!we like to hear you oipinion!
    Mrdoch is a follower of the God of second chances he should have given a second chance.
    He did not,but hi gets second chances when he goes to confession ,if he goes.

13. Janie Pippin

April 20, 2017 at 1:01 am

FOX NEWS MURDOCK AND JAMES IS REALLY DOING SOME STUPID THINGS LATELY. I AM NOT SURE I AM GOING TO WATCH ANY OF THE CABLE NEWS ANYMORE. THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SINNED LET THEM BE THE FIRST PERSON TO CAST THE 1ST STONE. I KNOW THEY ARE NOT FREE OF SIN.

14. Margaret

April 20, 2017 at 1:05 am

It is all political & it is a shame. My TV stays on Fox News 24/7. It certainly will be different now. Bill O’Reilly was the person to tell the truth. You could always count on the real story from him. Sometimes I didn’t like it but knew it was the truth because it always worked out that way. People will say anything about anyone to get money, that is the world we live in today. Lawyers are no different. I will miss Mr O’Reilly. Fox has done a good job getting rid of all the people I enjoyed. I have Hannity left. I suppose he will be next. You can chalk another win for the democrats. They have managed to keep people like Shep Smith. He could not come close to being as great as O’Reilly, but he is a democrat. So, he must stay. I will watch local TV until 10p then Watch Hannity. Then click Fox off until 10p tomorrow and I will always wish for O’Reilly to be back.

15. Gramma

April 20, 2017 at 1:07 am

Very cowardly…but yet you keep that scumbag Shepherd Smith. I sincerely hope that others will leave Fox and band together in another network and leave Fox with very few viewers. Pathetic…

16. Shelbie Willis

April 20, 2017 at 1:10 am

We will no longer be watching Fox. Bill O’Riley by far the best news show

17. Helen Moccia

April 20, 2017 at 1:12 am

Murdoch listening to your sons, honestly do they have the expertise of years of experience as you? O’Reilly has been the biggest draw for FOX . Replacing him will be a big mistake!, investigate who is behind this, don’t give into the liberals dirty work!! Tonight I actually heard Dana Perino announce the leaving of Bill O’reilly, sorry a great lose for FOX, I HOPE BILL WILL GO ONTO ANOTHER CABLE STATION IN THAT CASE GOOD BYE FOX, After all Bill Clinton is walking around with his head high in the air, while his intern was making overtime under the presidential desk! Wake up Fox !,,, Clinton was president and Bill O’Reilly the number 1 commentator on Fox!, FOX VERY FOOLISH,,, Let me change the station now and watch some reality show,!,, FOX IS TOO STUPID TO REALIZE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE

18. Pamela Gutierrez

April 20, 2017 at 1:16 am

Discusting!! What people will do go above and beyond to sabatage an individual. I stand with Bill O’Reilly!!

19. Patricia

April 20, 2017 at 1:18 am

They can try, but they will never find anyone that can replace Bill O’Reilly. He was the most truthful I have ever seen. Only two good ones left– Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson.
    Fox will regret this grave error!

20. Lynne Reese

April 20, 2017 at 1:26 am

Margaret has unknowingly stated the facts which I had planned on putting in the comments of every article regarding the straight forward Mr. O’Reilly! I could never have said it so factually as she did. I always watched Mr. O and always trusted him to tell it like it was, whether we thought maybe he could have been a little more tactful, but that was exactly why I enjoyed his hour and always came away from the TV screen a little more knowledgeable. I shall miss him so much. I really don’t care who replaces him (since no one can) and I already like Tucker, so strut your stuff, Fox News. Who goes next?

21. Helen Moccia

April 20, 2017 at 1:34 am

This woman is not asking for financial reimbursement, only accountability , OF COURSE SHE IS NOT ASKING FOR FINANCIAL REIMBURSEMENT, SHE IS BEING PAID OFF BY THE LEFT,, The left is using O’Reilly as a scapegoat , in reality, they are attempting to destroy FOX, WITH THE DECISION THE MURDOCH BOYS HAVE MADE, THESE BOYS MAY HAVE TO LOOK FOR A NEW PROFESSION, SINCE MANY VIEWERS WIIL NOT LONGER WATCH FOX AS #1

22. Jim

April 20, 2017 at 1:39 am

Bad move I watched and believed in the O’Reily factor and I will miss his show! You should honor his contact and get him back on the air!

• phyllis foley

April 20, 2017 at 1:13 pm

keep him , don`t believe these stories this was their only way to get rid of him

23. Kg

April 20, 2017 at 1:41 am

Boo to Fox News. No freedom of speech allowed. No more Fox News for me.

24. Louise DeVall

April 20, 2017 at 1:44 am

I can not believe that the owners of Fox would actually put Bill under the bus. They have screwed up. We always enjoyed the factor. We still miss Mike Huckabee. God help us. These Sons of Fox owner have no idea what they have done. Who is controlling them?

25. Kate

April 20, 2017 at 1:44 am

No more Fox News for me. The leftists are sore losers. Bill O’Reilly will always win.

26. Roe

April 20, 2017 at 1:47 am

Murdocks wives whom are liberal far left pressured their husbands to fire Mr O’Reilly, what a discrace to punish all the people who watched The Factor. I will not watch Fox any more. Dana nor Eric Bolling can never replace Bill, I hope his lawyers can sue Murdocks for millions and Bill can get on another network “All American News” would be a good place and bring Greta Along.

27. Paula Merat

April 20, 2017 at 1:51 am

I don’t believe a word of it!

28. Barbara

April 20, 2017 at 1:52 am

The year 2008 and it’s now 2017, let’s be real people. Why now?

29. D vinson

April 20, 2017 at 1:54 am

Tonight I deleted all of my Fox News recorded programs- which included Fox & friends, Tucker Carlson, first 100 days, watter’s world, Neil cavutto, bret and Sean hannity. Fox is not the strong news organization it was… I will get my news from online and radio. I recommend someone step up and start their own news station…and hire all of the host from these programs. I have watched Fox for the past 15 years…every single day. So disappointed

30. Kathryn Hauth

April 20, 2017 at 1:57 am

I always enjoyed the O’Reily Factor! I think these are probably trumped up charges. I hope he comes back stronger than ever!

31. Mary

April 20, 2017 at 2:03 am

I won’t be watching FOX anymore.

32. The peeples

April 20, 2017 at 2:13 am

Just another reason to change habits of watching the Factor…will have to find someone else we can trust to tell it like it is. Good by Fox…

33. Kay lowder

April 20, 2017 at 2:15 am

So sad he represented middle conservative America this wad a planned conspiracy Look at what democratic dishonesty is doing to our country. People wake. Up Bill oriely will be fine but Fox News is the looser are we just going to cave to every time a democratic plot comes against America

34. Steve

April 20, 2017 at 2:18 am

He will probably end up on the Blaze with Beck. This will end up hurting Fox in the long run. You don’t get rid of the most popular show on cable news and expect things to be just peachy!! Not gonna happen. You screwed the pooch on this one Fox!!

35. Beverly

April 20, 2017 at 2:37 am

O’Reily was one of the most trusted reporters I have ever seen. I’m so upset to see what Fox is doing to him. It’s ALL about his stance on President Trump. For this to be known as a free county and we are supposed to have fredom of speech it’s really sad that when someone reports the truth people pull strings to stop it. I hope he hangs in there and proves them wrong and opens up completely about what is really going on!

36. Nancy Webley

April 20, 2017 at 2:43 am

You let the democrats do it again shame on you

37. Autry Lee Hathaway Jr

April 20, 2017 at 2:50 am

He don’t need fox news open your own news channels

38. Holly Herbert - Carter

April 20, 2017 at 3:02 am

Bill Clinton gets a blow job in the oval office and lied about it to everyone. He got impeached but kept his job as POTUS not to mention his killer and bully of a wife and nothing happens to them… but O’Reilly gets fired over allegations that he denies. Double standards for sure!!! This is a witch hunt by the left being paid for by the left. I love you Bill O’Reilly!!!

39. Juan Carlos

April 20, 2017 at 3:02 am

Bill is the best. Keep him on or lose the edge

40. Rosemarie

April 20, 2017 at 3:03 am

Wow no Hannity no me . Please he is great I do so hope Hannity show stays .Bad enough you kept Shep.we all don’t like that jerk.i have watched 7/24 day and night.no more 7/24 good night!!

41. Sharon

April 20, 2017 at 3:11 am

Just a political slander. Why do woman wait so long to come forth? This is ludicrous, I think their ratings will drop.
    He was good at what he did. I think FOX needs him, more then O’Reilly needs FOX. He will do fine, I have faith in him.
    He can use a good hiatus anyway. You will be missed Bill, perhaps another network will pick you up, like they did with
    Greta.

42. Aline

April 20, 2017 at 4:03 am

One of his book was about the left and now some female come out after something that happens years back. He was setup and Fox played along democrat are getting their way shame on you fox

43. Karla

April 20, 2017 at 4:12 am

What a bunch of hogwash.. people will do anything to Bully others to get their way..Fox is not fair and balanced now and in same catagory as CNN and MSNBC..

44. Chris

April 20, 2017 at 4:51 am

Looks like fox will be another cnn with left wing lairs and lowlife looks like I will be on the internet looking and checking out news cause there is not one network worth watching or any reporter you can believe a word from there mouths.Sad that those Murdoch idiot s think they have the American people as ignorant and uneducated. Take you network that scum shep smith YOU ALL ARE UNWORTHY OF OUR TIME,EFFORT,AND MONEY.

45. Michael Hamlett sr

April 20, 2017 at 4:57 am

My husband & I want him back. He does find the truth in the news today! Let him straighten out his mess & apologize & get back on the show! No one can do a better job. Forgive & forget! We watch Fox News all day! I can’t imagine someone trying to replace him.

46. Patti

April 20, 2017 at 5:25 am

It is ridiculous that he is being fired over these lying women. They are all working with liberals to bring down Bill because the left can’t handle anyone that tells the truth like Bill does. If anything they are probably the ones sexually harassing him because he has money which is what they want to begin with. They are no better than a prositute on the street!!

47. Carolyn

April 20, 2017 at 5:58 am

Wow! Wow! Wow! Is this still America ? We always thought that you are innocent until proven guilty, undoubtedly that is not how it works today. He gets no respect from fox , even thou he contributed to fox being successful . This is nothing more than a witch hunt by the Democratic Party with the same lawyer that went after President Trump and later leoarned that there was untruths being told. Am sure Soros is paying her well to do there low blows but I hope she realize that she will reap what she sows. Hannity am sure will be next in their witch hunt, and will become just like the mainstream media and lose their respect from the public and watch their rating go down. It’s sad to know we no longer have journalist but bought out people that no longer tell it like it is but try to brainwash you to believe in their agenda no matter the cost. Hannity watch your front, your back, and your sides because you are not a yes man to the liberal party. We the people know what is going on in this country and we the people can’t be brainwashed to believe your lies and O’Rielly will get the last laugh when it’s all said and done, because am sure your rating will be dropping .

48. Lisa pacheco

April 20, 2017 at 7:18 am

This is such a rotten thing to do to him, his fans and his legacy. So much for fair and balanced. The Murdochs suck.

49. Betty

April 20, 2017 at 12:05 pm

Bad move for Fox, you are letting O’Rilley go and keeping scum bag Shep. I feel your ratings will drop and they should. BRING BACK BILL!!!!!!!

50. Grace

April 20, 2017 at 12:22 pm

All my friends are in shock we are very disappointed in fox news. Giving in to the liberal without a trail. Very unfair. I will not be watching fox at night except Hannity. I don’t like the tucker show and no one can replace O’Reilly.

51. Uncle Roy

April 20, 2017 at 2:05 pm

Why are conservatives so spineless? Forget the media and the lying, bottom dwelling lawyers….. Time to fight back and stand up…

52. Charles

April 20, 2017 at 2:26 pm

More reason to plan on cutting the chord when online news and opinion outlets like Mark Levin’s mature. Fox News is the primary reason I haven’t done it yet. When the two brats in charge now finish screwing it up there will be no other choice.

53. Charlotte

April 20, 2017 at 2:33 pm

Pathetic’ well no more CNN and now my favorite FOX is history! Insane set up! You will be fine Bill. Maybe Trump can hire you !

54. Billie Oliver

April 20, 2017 at 2:35 pm

No more fox for me. I will not watch fox b/c nothing was proved. Wonder how much money she was paid to say this garbage…such a shame I will miss some on fox.

55. E. MARSHALL

April 20, 2017 at 3:04 pm

What a shame. Bill O’Riley was the best show on Fox News. None will be able to compare to him. He Should Never been fired. I am sure the Liberals are happy. Fox News will soon not have the reputation of being the news to watch for the truth. Bill O’Riley needs to be Rehired!

56. Jan

April 20, 2017 at 3:40 pm

Just remember if the left who started this charade for political gain is a liar? They have to answer to God! There is consequences and if I were you I would fess up? The consequences in life are brutal. I’ve watched many people suffer from them. The truth sets you free!
    I would think hard about it whether you believe in God or not! He is real and watching. You don’t ever get away from him.

57. John Cooney

April 20, 2017 at 4:32 pm

Fox News will regret their decision, but it will be tooo late!!!!
    May be Mr O should start his own company & kick everyone’s butt with the news????

58. Carolyn Wells

April 20, 2017 at 5:52 pm

It is ridiculous. What hapoened to being innocent until PROVEN guilty? I’m sure she is not asking for money she is probably bein well reimbursed for this. If Fox and Friebds and Hannity goes i’ll watch Peppa Pig. I too have kept my TV on fox 24/7 but if they keep this up i’m gone. What will we do for real news? I hope his lawyer reaps them apart. BUT O’REILLY BACK ON!!!!!!!

59. John

April 20, 2017 at 6:45 pm

I gave up!!! Now I’M cancelling my $154.33/mo Spectrum Cable down to $40/mo internet only where I watch OANN (One America News Network) & AWE plus all of Trump speeches and more on KLOWDTV FOR $4.99/mo

60. Karen

April 20, 2017 at 7:13 pm

If people would just turn off these liberal owned channels and the ratings drop maybe they’ll get the hint. I stopped watching ‘TV’ a long time ago because I couldn’t stand the ‘fake’ news anymore. There are other sources to find real news. To bad they just let go their top rated news source. I hope Fox tanks.

61. Jennifer

April 20, 2017 at 11:44 pm

Damn, can’t these women take a joke. ???? Our TV was always on Fox, No More……… Bye bye.

62. Pamela Nichols

April 21, 2017 at 4:49 pm

Forgiveness ……..we are none perfect and never will be !!!!! He was a real journalist and we have none left in this world !!!! We need the truth told and now we will not have it except for Hannity ,and Lou Dobbs !!! This is a mistake and must be corrected !!!!!

63. Jane Smith

April 21, 2017 at 6:42 pm

I am sorry for Bill Riley being fired and I do feel like it will affect Fox News ratting but on the other hand I’m sure Fox has a good reason for what they did and I feel like any of the 3 people they are talking about replacing him with will make good hosts.

64. Gregory woodard

April 22, 2017 at 12:02 pm

We need to know who the sponsors were who pulled their ads also