Paul Ryan Reveals What Trump Said When He Told Him He Was Retiring

Outgoing House Speaker Paul Ryan recounted that President Donald Trump told the Wisconsin Republican he was “disappointed” when Ryan informed him of his plans to resign.

“When you called President Trump, what’d he say?” host Chuck Todd asked Ryan during a segment of NBC’s “Meet the Press” that was broadcast Sunday.

“He was disappointed. But he understood. He understood,” Ryan said.

“I basically explained to him my whole family dynamic. The thing is, I feel content because I’ve actually gotten a lot done. And I’ve gotten much of what I came here to do done. Not everything, but much of what I wanted to do. And, you know, I feel like I’ve accomplished great things,” he added, according to The Hill.

Ryan, who is leaving Congress at the end of the year, had differences with Trump that began during the presidential campaign. On Sunday, though, he chose to avoid that aspect of their relationship.

“We have a good relationship. We’ve gotten a lot done together,” Ryan said.

Ryan did bristle at the notion that the current political climate could be labeled a victory of “Trumpism over Ryanism.”

“I just don’t see it like that,” Ryan said, noting that this past year was a victory for his positions on tax legislation and military spending.

Ryan hedged when asked whether he and Trump share the same vision for the Republican Party.

“I can’t speak to that. You’d have to ask him that,” Ryan said, according to Politico.

The House speaker also pointed out that the areas where he and Trump agree outnumber the areas where they differ.

“Nine out of 10 things we’re rolling in the same direction,” Ryan said. “No two people are going to agree on everything. We have different styles. We have different ideas. But it’s a big tent party. And we represent different corners of the tent.”

During the “Meet the Press” interview, Ryan said he doubts Trump will fire special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

“First of all, I don’t think he should be fired,” Ryan reiterated. “I think he should be left to do his job, and I don’t think they’re really contemplating this. We’ve had plenty of conversations about this. It’s not in the president’s interest to do that. We have a rule of law system. No one is above that rule of law system.”

Ryan also side-stepped the rising controversy surrounding fired FBI Director James Comey, whose new book is highly critical of Trump.

“I’ve met him two or three times in two or three briefings. I don’t really know the guy. I’m not trying to be evasive. But what I don’t want to do is join some food fight, some book-selling food fight. I don’t see any value in that,” Ryan said.

What do you think? Scroll down to comment below.

1. Evelyn

April 16, 2018 at 3:14 am

Yep, shared values and ethics: Screw the public, make rich people richer.

• Kim

April 16, 2018 at 3:50 am

Evelyn, that would b your Democrats!

• Rita Huff

April 17, 2018 at 4:36 am

Kim, you are absolutely correct. Kick-backs for Hussein from selling our Uranium and there’s not enough space to write all of the money the Clinton’s racked up due to their love of money, power, and being just out-right corrupt. They are both criminals that should be in prison.

• Martha Handley

April 17, 2018 at 5:28 pm

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! THEY SHOULD BE IN PRISION…..

• Randall Hirsch

April 19, 2018 at 12:56 am

agreed!

• Tina

April 20, 2018 at 6:45 am

Agreed Kim!

• Lavon

April 16, 2018 at 3:55 am

WRONG…..again

• Tina

April 20, 2018 at 6:46 am

Kim is right on!

• Jerome Schindler

April 16, 2018 at 4:17 am

I really don’t know how to address that characterization. From what I have read the “rich people” will now be paying an even greater share of the total personal income tax burden, even though in absolute dollars their tax cut might be greater. I am in the middle. I have no axe to bear. I am tired of including the Social Security/Medicare wage contributions being called a tax. That is really a forced retirement income and health care retirement plan, as well as providing survivor and disability benefits. The price paid by the lower income workers for all those benefits is a bargain. Most higher income people would welcome the opportunity to opt out of that system as it is those who are paying more into the system than they will ever get out of it. They subsidize the benefits pad to the lower income population. And that’s the truth.

• Shay

April 16, 2018 at 8:57 pm

Jerome Schindler You are a wordsmith! When a person demeans others to explain their tact, you find out how really ignorant they are. We the tax payers must know what our tax $$ supports. The math SHOWS who has the bargain (black & white), and it isn’t the higher tax payers. It appears that the people who don’t work toward a bigger wage, turn to “bite the hand that feeds them.” Survivor/disability benefits are riddled with fraud. Funding terrorists is ridiculous. Anyway, Jerome, your well-written text is clear and intelligent. It isn’t fraught with opinions or emotion. Thanks for your insight.

• Jerry W coley

April 17, 2018 at 12:40 am

Sadly all or almost all,benefits od riddled with some kind of fraud. To big,for many to asee,maybe if our government was smaller,and everyone would keep a eye open when we get our paper work from them. As with any government,there is so much waste.

• Gerry

April 16, 2018 at 4:36 am

And you are totally wrong !!!!!!!

• Linda Nitzschke

April 16, 2018 at 6:04 am

Sorry, Gerry…I’m a Trump supporting conservative, and Evelyn was absolutely correct.

• Berean

April 16, 2018 at 11:48 am

Sorry, Linda, makes you a liar or you misunderstood Gerry. Only have of what Evelyn said was correct….only Ryan has the ethics she went off with.

• paulette

April 16, 2018 at 4:34 pm

@LINDA,NO TRUMP IS TRYING TO HELP ALL AMERICANS

• Jim

April 16, 2018 at 4:50 pm

BS- trump is out to help trump and trump alone. Remove your head from your derriere- helps see better.

• Chau D

April 16, 2018 at 5:53 pm

Talking about yourself, Jim?

• Chau D

April 16, 2018 at 5:52 pm

No you are a hardcore Hillary fan.

• bruce mckenna

April 20, 2018 at 5:37 am

why Jim he does not need the feckin money. follow the news it is on everyday

• Berean

April 16, 2018 at 11:46 am

Liberals just can’t help themselves: hate, hate, hate. Poor little brain-washed fools

• Katherine Quann

April 19, 2018 at 4:19 am

BAM. The truth. I have liberal friends who are patriotic and just believe differently than I do. We have respectful debates – being openminded to where the other is coming. I find it interesting though, that when we speak publicly, this individual’s fB friends then resort to name-calling. I am degraded and called very ugly names. My liberal friend defends my right to my opinion to her friends; but I find every single time, 100%, when I express a conservative opinion, I am drowned out by hate speech. I see this above as well.

• paulette

April 16, 2018 at 4:32 pm

@EVELYN,TRUMP ISNT DOING THAT ,HES TRYING TO HELP ALL AMERICANS

• brian MCMILLAN

April 16, 2018 at 7:33 pm

Jim: Rubbish. When you don’t have a clue don’t comment.

• Joseph Behrendt

April 16, 2018 at 8:36 pm

I agree, Trump is t5rying to re-do what Barry screwed up for eight years an when he has to fight t5he Democrats and Republicans he can’t get a lot done. No matter what he does the bias media paints it bad. In my book if those on the left don’t like it, it has to be good and right for the country.

• Chau F

April 16, 2018 at 5:51 pm

Rich people richer? Like… Hillary and Bill, and yet they don’t even own any private business in their lives. All they did were worked for the government, not a day working as “real job” in their whole lives.

• Shay

April 16, 2018 at 9:06 pm

Chau F., You saw thru that “rich people get richer.” Like Geo Soros, Bill & Hillary, Nancy Pelosi, et al. That is the problem … the broke people won’t work for the rich people – right? Chau, how can we get thru the muddy waters of democrats and liberals. What are we ALL working for? We work for $$ so we ALL can have a better life! The picture is so big . . .

• Bill Felton

April 16, 2018 at 10:51 pm

So, a person spends every penny they have to get a job (congressional seat) that pays $174,000 a year. Then, in just 2 years, they are multi millionaires.

Explain that math for me please? I only have a college degree and am (apparently) too stupid to make the math work. I have tried calculators and computers, then in frustration I even tried an abacus, because I figured the calculators and computers were simply broken.

Explain please also how these people are all worried about YOU? How they represent YOU? How their only interest is in improving YOUR life?

I will wait.

• RoseP

April 16, 2018 at 11:01 pm

I never trusted Ryan, so glad he is leaving, Bolton will be far better. as for taxes, FIRST time in my paying life my taxes are LOWER!!! Thank you Mr. President Trump!!!

• judy

April 20, 2018 at 3:58 pm

Evelyn, why are you on this page if you hate the conservatives so much…..Go to your faux news websites and sprew your hate….we don’t have time for the likes of your hate filled epitaphs and BTW…..Kim you are so right………God Bless you Kim…….

2. Christian Boyer

April 16, 2018 at 3:34 am

Glad to see Mickey heading back to Disneyland.

• Lavon

April 16, 2018 at 3:56 am

Me TOO!

3. Marty

April 16, 2018 at 3:34 am

Ryan = the Catholic politician who went against nearly every teaching of the catholic church, the pope, and Jesus.

• Lavon

April 16, 2018 at 3:58 am

That is a malicious thing to say about Paul Ryan and there no truth in it. He did what he could and did get important things through that needed to be. I wish Paul Ryan a happy life.

• Shay

April 16, 2018 at 9:00 pm

Lavon, I agree with you. You were to the point!

• Nick Carter

April 16, 2018 at 5:07 am

Marty I agree. I am a catholic and I am ashamed this man belongs to our church. He is a disgusting fake.

• Patriot

April 16, 2018 at 2:28 pm

Us, too, and we agree with you, Marty and Nick.

• Tom Stark

April 16, 2018 at 2:21 pm

DO NOT even include the sitting Pope in the same breath/sentence with Jesus. He has proven himself to be an appropriate “last Pope” to ever sit where he is. Biblical prophesy coming home to roost.

• paulette

April 16, 2018 at 4:34 pm

@MARTY,WELL THAT DOESNT SAY MUCH SEEING THE POPE AND CATHOLIC RELIGION REALLY DOESNT FOLLOW OR DO WHAT JESUS SAID OR DID,HMMM WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE COULD HAVE BEEN FED OR HOUSED WITH THE COST OF JUST ONE PAYNE CLASS WINDOW

• Jim

April 16, 2018 at 4:51 pm

But he made lots of money for himself- that’s the goal for all “conservatives”.

• brian MCMILLAN

April 16, 2018 at 7:34 pm

Why don’t go on back to the Huff Post?

• Ruth

April 16, 2018 at 7:58 pm

Jim, as you previously stated, ‘when you don’t have a clue, don’t comment’.

• A Hargis

April 16, 2018 at 6:25 pm

Marty, I bet you do not realize that maybe 95% of the world’s population pays no mind to the Catholic church, the Pope, and not even Jesus. Probably 90% of the Catholics do not pay any attention to the Pope. Haha!

• Thomas Drapela

April 20, 2018 at 5:36 am

A Hargis; I hope 90% of the Catholics don’t listen to the Pope. He has placed open homosexuals on the Family committee and dismissed a lot of Pope Paul II’s appointees to various church committees and endorsed Jesuit Priests that teach that Homosexual acts and same sex marriages are in fact acts of love endorsed by Jesus Christ. He has also endorsed Abortionists and placed them on the Committee for family. This Pope is a disgrace.

• Angel

April 22, 2018 at 6:50 am

Well said Thomas.the last straw for me was seeing him kiss Moslims feet

4. Mary alderson

April 16, 2018 at 3:38 am

Ryan Don’t care for poor People .Trying to take our little bit of S.S. away from us and health care .God Jesus does not like that Jesus Loves the Poor .

5. Jerome Schindler

April 16, 2018 at 3:58 am

I have a great deal of respect for and admiration of Paul Ryan. He was a rose among the thorns of the Washington establishment. He did his best given the circumstances that were beyond his control. Maybe at some future time we will see a Kasich-Ryan presidential-vice presidential run. Hopefully sooner rather than later. “Make America Sane Again.”

6. Lonnie Jarman

April 16, 2018 at 4:45 am

Ryan gone good riddance, another piece of the swamp drained!

7. mileaway

April 16, 2018 at 4:48 am

“rule of law?” except in Hillary Clinton’s case; then there is no law to be upheld!

• Sean

April 16, 2018 at 5:20 am

MILWAWAY, I AGREE WITH YOU. KILLERY AND Obama BOTH HAVE EVADED PRISON FOR TREASON AND MANY OTHER CRIMES THEY HAVE COMMITTED. THEY BOTH MUST HAVE A LOT OF DIRT ON ALL OF CONGRESS AND SENATE, BECAUSE THOSE SPINELESS BASTARDDS HAVE DONE NOTHING IN THE WAY OF EVEN TRYING TO PROSECUTE THEM! WISH WE KNEW WHY THEY ARE DOING NOTHING TO THEM!

• mike traill

April 16, 2018 at 6:39 am

you beat me to it mileaway..clintons are not above our laws. they should already be in prison for life. how can they get away with anything..its total BS………………….

• Debra

April 16, 2018 at 11:46 am

Sadly, it appears they are above the law. Anyone with a single living brain cell knows that Hillary is guilty of, at minimum, obstructing justice when she destroyed approximately 33,000 emails, yet not one single charge has been brought against her. If you or I had done something like that, we’d be rotting in jail right now. Our government is corrupt, and our FBI might as well hang out their new sign “KGB.”

8. Nick Carter

April 16, 2018 at 5:05 am

Mileaway,

I agree.Paul Ryan is a traitor to the Republican Party ans the people of America. He should be boo’ed from Congress.

9. Sean

April 16, 2018 at 5:22 am

I’ll be glad to see Ryan go . He is another RINO I believe, and never did much to support the president.

10. Gavin

April 16, 2018 at 5:22 am

Paul Ryan please step down NOW before you destroy the GOP majority this Fall.
    Rino Ryan did everything underhanded possible to oppose POTUS’ agenda. The tax bill was Trumpism from the start and would have been even better if Ryan hadn’t interfered. This new budget is a GOP shame thanks to Ryan and McConnell’s no amendments and axx kixx 9 Democrats, and the money and restrictions on the wall was a slap in Potus’ face and Americans who want a secure Southern border.
    He was oppositional at every turn and may want to return his party to a minority to stop Trump.

11. joe medley

April 16, 2018 at 5:33 am

Read the above replies and noted the time of day they were posted. You folks need to get some sleep.

12. Gato

April 16, 2018 at 5:44 am

How he forgot how he fought Trump a year ago.

13. Linda Nitzschke

April 16, 2018 at 6:09 am

A lot of us are disappointed, but not that the guy is leaving. And, of course, we’ll continue to be disappointed when the next RINO becomes the next Squeaker Of The House, and that’s IF the republicans hold the house…which is a bit iffy thanks to the usual Good Old Boy’s Club known as Congress with all the RINOs who did little to help Trump fight for We The People!!

14. KJC

April 16, 2018 at 6:14 am

I think Ryan got along a lot
    Better with Hillary then Trump!

15. Janet

April 16, 2018 at 6:57 am

Paul Ryan did nothing to show that he stood behind our President. He said he agreed on 9 out of 10 issues. It seemed he was against him on 9 out of 10 issues. We need a stronger Speaker of the House. Ryan was too weak.

16. REM1875

April 16, 2018 at 7:49 am

Yeah paul ya better get home and protect your family from the things you have done ……..

• Lee

April 16, 2018 at 1:09 pm

They have people with guns protecting them

• A Hargis

April 16, 2018 at 6:29 pm

Lee, Noooo!!!!!! that can’t be true, huh? Hahaha! Tell em Lee!

17. Russell

April 16, 2018 at 9:13 am

There’s a lot more RINOS that should resign. And as far as law and order are concerned when is the law going to be upheld with regard to the crooked Clinton Cartel. Nearly 15 months and Mueller has come up with nothing on Russian collusion and now he is digging off-the-plot, breaking his mandate, undermining (everyone’s) Attorney client privilege to try and find something to hurt Trump with. Yet despite mountains of evidence regarding a variety of crimes Obama, Clinton and their dirty scheming cohorts are still slithering around like a nest of vipers and are untouched. Drain the swamp!

• Barbara Ritchie

April 16, 2018 at 10:54 am

“The Swamp” is NOT drainable when your “Drain Crew” are alligators, sadly. (Maybe eradicating the alligators with lovely “All-American” AR-15s may be more effective.?) WHAT is it that YOU WANT when you demand, “Drain the Swamp”? What do YOU GET out of it that makes your life better? (in other words, WHY do you call for “swamp draining” in the first place? Yours is such an INTERESTING comment.

18. Mike Dar

April 16, 2018 at 10:31 am

Trump is smart enough to not burn bridges till it is time. Inside, Trump is saying, ‘SEE YA!”
    A blind man as leader in the House could have pushed through Tax reform.. and that is all Ryan accomplished. Nothing lost as he goes onto being a lobbyist now, writes a book, becomes richer than before.
    Sadly, we are due to get McCarthy, another RINO. Yet another politician other politicians will say they have ‘Great Respect for, another Politician the House representatives will claim ‘Can be worked with’.. the House will continue to be a real one party institute, though not as bad as the Senate.. and what changed? Nothing!

19. Cynthia Napolitano

April 16, 2018 at 11:04 am

“I feel content because I’ve actually gotten a lot done. And I’ve gotten much of what I came here to do done.” = $19.8 TRILLION NATIONAL DEBT. …and without the citizens getting ANYTHING THAT THEY WANTED. …GOOD JOB, RYAN!

20. Charles Rocco

April 16, 2018 at 1:41 pm

Ryan tried from Nov. 9th, 2016 to buy out Trump for the Deep State, but the President has repeatedly said no and a corrupt person like Ryan knows he has to run away with his pension now or risk losing it forever like McCabe. The Deep State is cleaning itself now like I predicted it would, as soon as you nail the first one.

21. Cherry

April 16, 2018 at 2:03 pm

I think he’s running before they find his secret pit of corruption. Trying to escape, being the coward he is.

22. Perkins

April 16, 2018 at 2:20 pm

take you pension and run glad to see you go President Trump needs people who show respect.

23. brenda crawford

April 16, 2018 at 2:41 pm

I STARTED OUT THINKING PAUL RYAN WAS A GOOD AND HONEST MAN LOOKING OUT FOR OUR COUNTRY AND WORKING WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP BUT THEN IT SEEMED HE GOT SERIOUSLY WISHY WASHY AND THINGS CHANGED FROM MINUTE TO MINUTE WHAT HE SAID AND HOW HE SAID….IN MANY WAYS I’M GLAD HE’S RETIRING BUT IN OTHERS I CAN ONLY PRAY THAT SOMEONE THAT WILL WORK WITH OUR PRESIDENT TO DO WHAT’S RIGHT FOR US AND OUR COUNTRY WILL BE BROUGHT IN TO TAKE HIS PLACE…..

24. Linda T.

April 16, 2018 at 2:47 pm

How can he retire? He is not 70! He voted the retirement age to be 70 years old. And now he retires with full benefits? Oh no. He should have to wait til he is 70 too or do we have DOUBLE STANDARDS?

• Bill Felton

April 16, 2018 at 11:05 pm

Linda T.

Yes, double standards. The retirement age being raised to 70 was for US not them! Like obamacare and insider trading, the exempted themselves from the law. Creating a two tier system that favors them over us EVERY TIME!

Laws are for the little serfs and peons.

25. Darrel Hoffman

April 16, 2018 at 3:03 pm

I think he’s a cop-out and good riddance as speaker. I believe he was a spineless wonder who’s kissing the ring of Mueller instead of impeaching him!!!!

26. Pat Muir

April 16, 2018 at 3:47 pm

I like Paul Ryan and can understand his leaving Washington. It’s time the Republucan party (all of them) stand together for the people of this country and not for themselves. They need to work for the people who voted for them and who pay their salaries. We need them to be moral, ethical and prudent with our safety, economy, welfare programs, social security (which is not a welfare program) and politics. And help Trump build the wall!

27. paulette

April 16, 2018 at 4:31 pm

SO IS RYAN GOING TO WRITE A BOOK TO AFTER HES OUT BASHING TRUMP,COMEY IS A SAD EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING,THE CLINTONS TAUGHT THESE PEOPLE HOW TO LIE LIKE PRO’S

28. Steve Fye

April 16, 2018 at 5:07 pm

I’m glad to see him go, but sometimes it’s better the devil you know. Someone even dumber than RINO Ryan could replace him (or not). I guess it depends on the people of Wisconsin as for the senate seat, but as for the speaker position, you can bet it’ll be another RINO/Neocon to hinder the progress of the Trump agenda. I hate to be pessimistic but, I’m getting the feeling that we will never ever see the draining of the cesspool (or swamp as they call it).

29. Benito Camarillo

April 16, 2018 at 5:34 pm

Ryan is a very intelligent man. Unfortunately, his words and actions do not match the results he has obtained for the Democrats and the failures for Republicans. He is leaving before he is tossed. He has done his damage.

30. LINDA

April 16, 2018 at 6:36 pm

PAUL RYAN IS A LOW LIFE BACK STABBING TURN COAT…WOULDN’T TRUST HIM WITH ANY THING TO DO WITH MY COUNTRY…DONALD J TRUMP IS AND WILL GO DOWN AS THE BEST PRESIDENT AMERICA EVER HAD,THE ONLY ONE THAT CARES ABOUT GOD AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE…SHAME ON ALL YOU LIBTARD DEMON RATS FOR BEING SO SELFISH AND DISRESPECTFUL TO THE REAL AMERICANS THAT LOVE OUR COUNTRY AND OUR GOD…GOD BLESS AMERICA AND PRESIDENT TRUMP !!!!!!

31. Nick

April 16, 2018 at 6:36 pm

Deep State is everywhere!!! The liberal demoncrat Nazi’s party at work here!!!!!!!!!!!!Don’t forget the RINOs (Ryan, McShame , McConnell, Rubio , Grahams etc..,) they’re just as bad! Drain the rat infested Swamp ASAP, President Trump!

32. A Hargis

April 16, 2018 at 6:41 pm

I feel sorry for anyone whose hope is in his government no matter where he lives. My hope is in God’s Kingdom headed by Jesus who is prophesied to destroy all wickedness at the “Battle Of Armageddon.” This includes every wicked, corrupt King, Politician, Dictator or whatever all over the complete Earth. Then “the meek will inherit the earth and reside therein forever.” Psalms 37:28,29

33. Roland DuBree

April 16, 2018 at 7:33 pm

You cannot get anything done for the middle class as Trump has tried to do without Congress votes. Trouble is not enough votes unless everyone is promised something so whats really best for the country never gets done. Trump has tried more than anyone else in the past 30 years. Just hope he gets enough elected support in 2018 to keep trying and get more done. Now as far as Mueller and the witch hunt. Don’t understand why Trump cannot set an end date and shut off funds after that date. Trump does not fire Mueller but with a set end date to get it done it should prevent it from going on forever.

• brian MCMILLAN

April 16, 2018 at 7:36 pm

Excellent idea.

34. DH

April 16, 2018 at 8:00 pm

Ryan is a two faced weasel. He’s just taking a break, before he makes a Presidential run in 2024…if not sooner when the swamp trys to impeach Trump.
    Ryan is the Republican establishments guy!
    Hope I’m wrong…Paul Ryan, please go away for good!!!

35. Doir Alexander

April 16, 2018 at 9:41 pm

Why can I not repost anything from Conservative fighters?

36. Jaybo1

April 16, 2018 at 11:45 pm

Ryan is a traitorous rat that is a RINO masquerading as a conservative..good riddance you little wuss…

37. Jerry W coley

April 17, 2018 at 12:44 am

And I’ve gotten much of what I came here to do done. Not everything, but much of what I wanted to do. And, you know, I feel like I’ve accomplished great things,” he added, according to The Hill. Sure,what he WANTED to do,not what the voters voted for and wanted done. But that can be said of all or most of what the oly office holders do as well. What they WANTED to do,not really for the people.

38. Don Smith

April 17, 2018 at 8:04 am

Personally I think Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell both should “HANG BY THE Neck”, neither
    of these two SCUMBAGS has done anything to help America or American Citizens, Since they are both RINO’S (basically Demoncraps in Republicians Seats, there are at least 15 or more
    of these Idiots In the Republican Party) and Support the Demoncrap Agenda of Destroying America for Satan’s New World Order . . . . Just Sayin!g!!!

39. Tx Vet

April 18, 2018 at 4:00 am

Now they want to let 16 year olds vote. Shitz

40. Mandy

April 19, 2018 at 1:43 am

Well, for once I found no fault with Ryan’s interview because he made the point that no two people are going to see the same on all things. The media and Dems always try to pin the Conservatives down to only one vein of thinking which is how the Dems run their show. No stepping or thinking out of the box for that party. The Conservatives never agree with each other. We are always throwing ideas out there to try and we don’t fear that. We want that. That is how leaders then take the best of the ideas and move us closer to that goal. Now is we can stay in that mind sync and move forward, it will be great.

41. Michele Brewer

April 19, 2018 at 2:12 am

So…how about he reveal what he was doing on the plane with Clinton and Lynch?? And did you all know that the pilot that was on that plane, who told that Ryan was there too, has been murdered??!! How about Paul reveal some of this!!

42. Bart-Jan Mathot

April 21, 2018 at 10:32 am

Evelyn,
    Hello EVELYN ????
    Anybody home ???
    I suspect that for some reason you must have come to the conclusion that your answer might not win “The Pulitzer Prize”
    DEMO(C)RAT, I am sure but also BLOND ??? Wow that is a deadly combination, just look at Killary !!! Sick to the bone! Hope you are better tomorrow, remember there is a whole new world out there….., it is called: REALITY !!