Pope Francis Delivers A Stern Warning To Every Republican Who Supports Trump

Pope Francis Delivers A Stern Warning To Every Republican Who Supports Trump

Pope Francis, leader of the global Catholic church, has been telling his followers that they must reject Trump’s position on immigrants and refugees. According to Pope Francis, Christians have a duty to embrace immigrants and refugees – that’s exactly the opposite of what Trump and modern day Republicans are trying to do.

This is an important reminder for all Americans who call themselves Christians.

“It’s hypocrisy to call yourself a Christian and chase away a refugee or someone seeking help, someone who is hungry or thirsty, toss out someone who is in need of my help,” Pope Francis reportedly said.

Bipartisan Report reports:

Pope Francis has probably been the most politically involved Pope ever, and his latest statements about President Trump’s new ban on Muslims is likely to leave The Donald in quite a tizzy.

It’s only been a matter of days since the ban on Muslims was enforced, and already its effects are being felt around the world. From angry Atheists who believe that all religious people are equally evil, to the devout Christians who actually try to practice what they preach, everyone is up in arms about the blatant discrimination of this very large group of people.

Finally, the Pope is reaching out to President Trump to say what every logical person is thinking. You can’t be a true Christian while rejecting refugees, Donnie.

Pope Francis condemned President Trump while addressing a crowd of German Catholics and Lutherans:

“the contradiction of those who want to defend Christianity in the West, and, on the other hand, are against refugees and other religions.”

“This is not something I’ve read in books, but I see in the newspapers and on television every day.”

“The sickness or, you can say the sin, that Jesus condemns most is hypocrisy, which is precisely what is happening when someone claims to be a Christian but does not live according to the teaching of Christ. You cannot be a Christian without living like a Christian,”

“You cannot be a Christian without practicing the Beatitudes. You cannot be a Christian without doing what Jesus teaches us in Matthew 25.”

What do you think about this comment below.

1. PHILLIP BAUGHMAN

June 6, 2017 at 8:56 pm

THE POPE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE IN THE REAL WORLD HE IS VERY STUPID

• Truth in Defense

June 6, 2017 at 11:37 pm

Very true. Totally he is ignorant of this: Allah is Satan

• Joan Murphy

June 7, 2017 at 12:28 am

I agree! There are many Christians that do NOT care one bit about the Pope’s “opinions” as most of them are out dated and have nothing to do with real life as it is today.

• Irene Grooms

June 7, 2017 at 2:25 pm

I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY FAITH IN THIS POPE. I REALLY DON’T TRUST HIM PERIOD.

• roslyn storms

June 9, 2017 at 7:40 pm

irene , i feel the same way , i hope im wrong

• Norma

June 7, 2017 at 3:52 pm

Why on earth would you listen, do as he says, and revere a man who we all know is crazy.

• Bee

June 8, 2017 at 2:44 am

Are you referring to the Pope or Mr. Trump?

• RandiJ.

June 8, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Your hate for Trump is blinding you. Unless you cannot read, this article is about Pope. (But you knew it all alone, do not play stupid).

• George Perez

June 12, 2017 at 1:33 am

By all means, the Pope!

• Dave Sherman

June 8, 2017 at 11:54 pm

I do not trust him either. Open your doors Pope!

• Floorman

June 13, 2017 at 12:12 am

How many immigrants is the Vatican taken in so far. The pope is a hypocrite like to give advice but doesn’t take it. Don’t like walls but has walls around the Vatican. He’s the anti-christ or like minded. Satan is the father of lies.

• BB

June 19, 2017 at 10:07 pm

I feel the Pope should set the example and open his arms of fellowship and invite the first 100 refugees to live at the Vatican. Then make a plea for every Bishop, and every clergyman in the Catholic state each invite at least 1 family to reside with them, along with inviting the parishoners of their churches to do the same. Problem solved. The Catholic Church will take care of the refugee problem, with their warm open arms of fellowship.

• aEionX

July 3, 2017 at 7:37 pm

Mhmmmm. Open your door as POPE

• RandiJ.

June 8, 2017 at 4:03 pm

As a Christian, I say to Pope “Go to Hell”, because the way you talk, you are not Christian, sounds more like Mayor of London.

• Barbara. Milo

June 7, 2017 at 12:33 am

I support president trump who is trying to protect us. I think the wAlls of the Vatican can come down and the gates and let those refugees and immigrants in. It’s by your example that you teach others . Since he is the head , he should be the servant of all. Yes!

• Carol

June 7, 2017 at 3:15 am

I agree with you 100%. Who gives a flip about what the pope says. We do not want terrorist coming to our country, and imposing a ban has nothing to do with whether you’re a Christian or not. It has to do wit keeping our country safe…. We do not want to be killed!!

• Mary

June 8, 2017 at 4:01 am

Amen! I have a Pastor to guide me I sure don’t need the Pope.

• Ivy

June 7, 2017 at 3:36 am

People lock him in the forbidden city and he doesn’t see the killed life living by the Muslims worshippers Satan evil…… Make me sad that I have committed myself to be a Catholic….. I have always been emphasize that God is real but the religious is men made believe…..

• Sylvia Betancourt

June 7, 2017 at 10:48 am

I feel the same!

• P. La Coste

June 8, 2017 at 2:25 am

He could let all of them pitch tents in the Vatican and watch over them and clean up after them.

• Robert

June 12, 2017 at 5:20 pm

Francis is not a real Pope…..the Catholic Church is not the real church…..the Church seen today is the the counterfeit church of V2 run by Satan and all of his minions !!!!!!!!!!!

• Michael

June 7, 2017 at 3:49 am

Pope don’t have child to play with so he must hope. His mouth speak about what he knows nothing about.

• Jacqueline S. Parmer Cortez

June 7, 2017 at 2:12 pm

Even God protected His people from evil people wanting to cause them harm…..The Pope is Scripture Cherry Picking!

• billy miller

June 7, 2017 at 6:59 pm

the pope, he even looks like a retard, fuck the pope.

• Lydia

June 8, 2017 at 8:46 am

I think he better keep his mouth Shut. Pedophile, living in LUXURY while children die of hunger. Scroundrel. No blood in his vr ons. Critizing others MF have no Shame at all. Thieves. Liars.

• B A Potgierter

June 8, 2017 at 10:00 am

SATAN, RETURN to HELL where you are NEEDED to control all the Pedophile and Child Rapist Bishops and other of your Office personal/!!
      !

• Anthony Bellotte Sr.

June 9, 2017 at 2:17 am

I believe in the Religion of the Catholic Church. Not in the politics of the Pope. I want to know how man immigrants he has taken into Vatican City?

• roslyn storms

June 9, 2017 at 3:04 am

he is not stupid , he is one sided and not for trump , he should practice what he preaches

• Buangka Medili Guapita

June 9, 2017 at 2:08 pm

VERY TRUE,THE POPE HAS NO EYES OR BLIND TO SEE WHATS HAPPENING IN THIS WORLD. IF THAT IS HIS BELIEF THEN HE TAKE IN HIS COUNTRY THOSE KILLERS, BANDITS, RAPIST,
      USERS OF GOVERNMENT BENEFITS AND GIVE THEM FOOD & SHELTER. WE WILL SEE IF GEVWILL DO IT. HE IS BAD MOUTHING PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP AND THATVIS A SIN.SO SHUT UP ALREADY POPE.

• Carol

June 10, 2017 at 3:57 pm

Not your business Pope. 1st rule..Don’t mix politics and religion.
      Why don’t you invite the terrorists to live in Vatican city?

• Flakt dyer

June 10, 2017 at 10:21 pm

I AGREE THE POPE SHOULD DEAL WITH TURMOIL WITHIN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH . AND FORGET ABOUT PROTECTING THE CRIMAL ELEMENT DISGUSED AS MIGRANTS

• Jacqueline Aiken.

June 11, 2017 at 6:23 am

I am strict Roman Catholic. However, I am disappointed at the Pope’s reaction to my President. I do not accept the Popes negative comment against my President at all. He has no authority to interfere in our President’s comments regarding the USA. Get over it you are the not the President of the USA. I will pray for you so that God clears your mind to see a more positive vision for America. Thank you for your concern, we are doing well.

• Robert

June 12, 2017 at 5:28 pm

Francis….get it right this time….is not a real Pope with NO real authority !!!!!!

• jesse j.williamson

July 3, 2017 at 1:12 pm

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROBERT, Well said. to the point
          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dolores Routzahn

June 11, 2017 at 11:43 pm

Pope Francis leave My president alone!!!

• Dolores Routzahn

June 11, 2017 at 11:46 pm

Pope Francis leave My president alone!!!!

• Barbara Parham

June 13, 2017 at 6:39 pm

Please Pope Franses , take your wall down and take them on your huge place and grounds, just think about how you will be blessed when they chop your head off.??

2. Richard keens

June 6, 2017 at 9:02 pm

Stick to god bothering and keep your ill informed nose out of politics. It is not a ban you stupid man, it is merely a delay whilst essential background security checks are carried out. I note the wall around your palace is quite efficient at keeping people of every persuasion out !

• HOTPEPPER

June 6, 2017 at 10:07 pm

Well said! I am a Catholic but do not agree with this Pope! No wonder why Europe is loaded with Muslims!! We have to protect our people from the Killers Muslims and The Pope must respect our LAW!!!

• Barbara

June 7, 2017 at 3:34 am

I don’t see this pope inviting these Muslims to move into his walled compound!!! Talk about being a “do as I say and not as I do” preacher!!!

• waytogo

June 7, 2017 at 3:59 pm

Wow I agree as he sits behind his wall around his little own Country and hasn’t invited one of them into his compound… Who cares what he says It is do as I say not do as I do.

• Emily

June 8, 2017 at 9:28 am

Francis just wants to spread the Allah cuz it’s getting too close to home.

• Billie Rich

June 6, 2017 at 10:51 pm

The Pope can tear down the wall around the Vatican and let the Muslims take over there!

• Don Marler

June 8, 2017 at 8:43 pm

Keep out of politics or stop living as a recluse!

• Carol Storey

June 11, 2017 at 4:04 am

How dare he tell us who to let into our country! Terrorists to kill us and take over our lives. He’s a fool and I hope God punishes him for leading people to allow Islamic terrorists to live among us in the name of good Christians doing what God wants them to do! He knows what these radical muslims are doing through out the world! How come he doesn’t open the doors to Vatican City????? Maybe he’s afraid they might cut off his head.(just to be on the safe side pope?) I have never seen a pope that is such a traitor to his religion.
      Leading “his sheep” to death and destruction. I have a very strong faith in God and Jesus Christ but I believe you are the one he has warned us about. The Anti Christ

3. Buster

June 6, 2017 at 9:06 pm

The Pope is supposed to love everyone. This is the first Pope I’ve heard of who spews nothing but hate towards Donald Trump. He even snubbed the gift Trump gave him. Not very Pope like. Remember he has a wall around his home. Do you see refugees camped there? He certainly has enough room. I’m embarrassed to call myself a Catholic now.

• HOTPEPPER

June 6, 2017 at 10:10 pm

Me too! This Pope should not be a Pope! He is involved on other Countries business! One of these days he will get in trouble if he travels outside of his comfort zone!! 🙁 🙁

• Billie Rich

June 6, 2017 at 10:49 pm

Amen!

• waytogo

June 7, 2017 at 4:02 pm

The Vatican is a Country. I wonder how many immigrants they were delivered. OH… NONE!

4. Claudette

June 6, 2017 at 9:07 pm

Catholics are very confused Christians. They pray to Mary and the Bible says the only intercession or mediator of God and men is Jesus. Not Mary!! 1 Timothy 2:5, John 14:16, Colossians 3:4, Acts 3:6 and 4:12 and Ephesians 1:21.

• Norma

June 7, 2017 at 1:44 am

Agreed and certainly not a pope or priest!

• Carol Storey

June 11, 2017 at 4:15 am

You are the one who is confused. As in most religions
      We pray to God. We also pray to Mary and Saints to help us and other people on our journey in life. Nothing wrong with that. I prayed that Hillary didn’t get elected to the presidency and I think HE
      felt the same way!!!!

5. ted

June 6, 2017 at 9:10 pm

I must admit he is a specil treasure for the socialist italians and the cantori that elected him,,if thsts the right word.a far cry from the former popes.

6. Claudette

June 6, 2017 at 9:11 pm

Catholics are very confused Christians. They pray to Mary and the Bible says the only intercessor or mediator between God and men is Jesus. Not Mary!! 1 Timothy 2:5, John 14:16, Colossians 3:4, Acts 3:6 and 4:12 and Ephesians 1:21.

• Claudette

June 6, 2017 at 9:14 pm

Catholics also believe the Pope is infallible…Jesus is the only one that lived a perfect life and is infallible. No human can attain this title.

• Anna

June 6, 2017 at 11:32 pm

Catholics believe the pope is infallible when it comes to the dogma of the church. The pope will never talk against or change any teachings of Christ. No pope ever has. The pope is not infallible in his opinions. Catholics do not have to share the same opinions as our pope. In this case he is offering his opinion based on what he has read in newspapers or watched on tv and we all know that the information he is getting is most likely fake news.

• Norma

June 7, 2017 at 1:42 am

Pope or not, he does not have any right to judge Christians who love and obey God. Personally I dont believe there should be a pope. We are here to praise and adorn God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. No mortal man should interfere with that!!

• Common Sense

June 7, 2017 at 4:30 am

I totally agree.
          Jesus came to earth so we can have a connection with our Father God without needing any human’s help.
          Before Christ died on the cross (for ALL our sins) they had to bring sacrifices to the priest and he would offer it on an altar.
          Christ did the ultimate sacrifice, no one can add anything to it.
          We just have to repent, believe and accept His forgiveness.
          Praise our Lord and Savior!

• Flakt dyer

June 10, 2017 at 10:26 pm

NOT ALL CATHOLICS BELIEVE THAT !!!!

• Common Sense

June 7, 2017 at 4:41 am

That’s the reason He came to die on the cross. He is the ONLY WAY to the Father and for us to have eternal life.
      If there was another way, why would he sacrifice himself?

7. ted

June 6, 2017 at 9:12 pm

Methinks catholicism is in deep trouble or perhaps a too early reincarnated former peanut farmer.

8. Tammy

June 6, 2017 at 9:20 pm

I find this concerning and an additional twisting of words. Of course we all want to help people in trouble; yet when some of those people want kills us, we have to be cautious. It is a temporary ban!

• Emily

June 8, 2017 at 9:36 am

Exactly where Francis veers from Biblical Christianity, putting poor criminals on the same level as poor innocents. He is not the leader of Christianity and the hypocrisy of him speaking for Christianity without conferring with other Christian leaders should speak loudly to the world that the Pope usurps Biblical authority in Christ and the Body of Christ at large.

I came from a very devout Catholic background, but left the Catholic church due to this very error. Pray for our country and lift our President up for God’s will in our country.

9. Thomas A Cooke

June 6, 2017 at 9:28 pm

Hey Popey… How many legal or illegal immigrants live in the Vatican?????

• Carol Storey

June 11, 2017 at 4:25 am

Thomas A Cooke
      “Popey” my laugh for the day!

10. Joan

June 6, 2017 at 9:32 pm

The Vatican should remove this commie pope. He’s Not My Pope.

11. Jim

June 6, 2017 at 9:46 pm

How’s that advice working out for the French, the English, the Swedes, the Germans, . . . .? Common sense tells us to welcome refugees, BUT sort out the terrorists and radical Muslims from those who truly want to assimilate into the U.S. The Pope must know this for.the Vatican is surrounded by walls. Assuredly they are to keep undesirables out and not desirables in, otherwise, it would be a prison.

• Carol

June 6, 2017 at 9:53 pm

Exactly, funny most who oppose this ban, just so the vetting process can work lives behind walls themselves. Like the Obamas, the Clintons, The Pope and most celebrities.

• Ames deloris

June 10, 2017 at 7:12 pm

Only they don’t see it that way! Too sad.and why not help all who live in there own country, first!

• Elaine Stil

June 13, 2017 at 1:08 am

You said it right! There is a difference between helping the needy and allowing a hostile mob invade our country. After all a lot of the aid that has gone to Europe for the refugees has originated in the USA. The man in the parable of the Good Samaritan, saw that the victim was well taken care of. He did not take him home with him. However, it was a member of the clergy that went by the man in the ditch and ignored him. I am certain from the pulpit he tried as the Pope is doing now, to shame the people for not doing what he himself avoided.

• Martha

June 6, 2017 at 10:48 pm

Let the pope tear down the walls around the Vatican and fill with immigrants. No visas,nothing known bout them.
      Then he can tell America how to go about the immigration problems.

12. Duane DiFranco

June 6, 2017 at 9:48 pm

I think that refugees are welcome here the problem is the devils that claim to be refugees and kill anyone who is not their own. We are not Jesus. We are imperfect people that have real fears that are justified.

It is a shame that you use your position to undermine our President. Your judgement of him is just as bad if not worse than understanding peoples fears in this day and age. Judge not lest ye be judged. Remember that little thought as you judge so many.

• Linda

June 7, 2017 at 1:51 am

Well I guess the Pope thinks it’s Christian for his priests to sexually abuse little boys and hide the priests who do it!! As Jesus said: you hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye so you can see clearly to take the speck out of your brothers eye.”
      Thanks care of your own Catholic people who believe you. Stay out of our business!

13. Gretchen oakley

June 6, 2017 at 9:48 pm

When is the Vatican going to take in refugees? Muslims , definitely so you can be a Christian. Be careful of sharp items,

14. Jean Zucha

June 6, 2017 at 9:52 pm

The Bible also says ; you do not have to help someone in so much , that they be eased and you be burdened !!
    America is burdened down with illegal. Immigrants. And the Bible says ; we are supposed to work for our living . you can’t take just one or two scriptures , it takes the whole Bible to be a true Christian !!

• CinDy

June 7, 2017 at 12:04 pm

Why do all the first ladies and all women, wear BLACK ,VEIL AND DRESS?? TO VISIT THIS MONGREL OF A MAN??

• LaNell Mueller

June 7, 2017 at 6:24 pm

I wouldn’t even want to meet him. He is NOTHING but a man. No diety, nothing but a man, who is no better than any other man.

15. Carol

June 6, 2017 at 9:54 pm

16. Virginia Schilz

June 6, 2017 at 9:56 pm

The truth is, we do save and protect a true immigrant seeking asylum from oppression. We have a responsibility to preserve the goodness of those people. We are under no obligation to allow an invasion of those who hate us and wish to destroy us and our country. The president is upholding his Constitutional obligation to protect our nation from enemies from within and from the outside. The Pope has an army, body guards, and security everywhere he goes. We are entitled to safety as well without criticism and judgement.

17. Carol Campbell

June 6, 2017 at 10:00 pm

POPE FRANCIS NEEDS TO STAY WITH THE CATHOLIC RELIGION &LEAVE POLITICS TO THE PRESIDENT TRUMP.WHEN I FIRST SAW THE POPE’S EYES I FELT HE WASN’T A TRUE CHRISTIAN LEADER & I STILL FEEL THAT WAY.THE EYES ARE THE HEART TO THE SOUL-I SAW EVIL.SORRY TO SAY THAT BUT HAVE FELT HE WASN’T HONORABLE.

18. Ron

June 6, 2017 at 10:04 pm

If someone needs or asks for help, then by all means we must help. If they insist we convert to Islam or they can kill us as infidels, not so much. Then it is appropriate to kick the dust off our sandals and go on our way. Deciding that is what vetting is all about.

19. Yvonne Massey

June 6, 2017 at 10:06 pm

You are no Pope, You are a politician. And what about embracing those who are being terrorized, enslaved, abused and murdered by these refugees? It is refugees committing these crimes on people, you are aware of that right? What do you have for them Mr. Wanna-be Christian? A stern look of displeasure for having the audacity to express fear in the face of a machete? So while we are enduring battery acid to the face, FGM, beheading and limbs chopped off, thrown off buildings, burned alive, shot execution style, sold into sex slavery, Child marriage, etc. etc., are we to embrace them and thank them for the pain and suffering and tell them we are sorry for not being an Islamic Muslim before they end our infidel lives? I don’t remember that being taught to us by Jesus or anyone else in the bible. Your bible must be called the Koran. Shut your pie hole and stop acting as though we are not Christian because we don’t offer up the lives of our children and family and friends to these barbarians. Stick to your sheltered existence and let us deal with the real world. You have chosen your path and it has nothing to do with God.

• Common Sense

June 7, 2017 at 5:08 am

Very well said.
      We are to protect our own first.
      We are not told to leave our family, country, etc… unprotected.
      We have the right to defend ourselves from the enemies.
      Also, this pope insists their god alah is the same as our God. NOT!
      Our God is loving, forgiving and wants us to be in heaven with Him some day.
      Their god allah hates and destroys and wants to see them in hell.
      Like, if a woman gets raped, it’s her fault and she’ll go to hell, among other crazy things… Sick!

20. HOTPEPPER

June 6, 2017 at 10:13 pm

Never seen a Pope like this one! Sad!!

21. Dave Sherman

June 6, 2017 at 10:17 pm

How many illegals live in the Vatican? Stick to praying Pope.

22. BarbNak

June 6, 2017 at 10:29 pm

Wasn’t it POPE URBAN II who recognized the Islamic threat and sent out the 1st crusade only after suffering some 200 years of Islamic barbarism ? We all need to wake up to this insidious cancer that is spreading across the globe.

23. Marcia Bonk

June 6, 2017 at 10:29 pm

The Vatican has more gold than many nations combined. Let it pay for and house refugees

24. Cherylyn

June 6, 2017 at 10:39 pm

PEOPLE THIS IS “FAKE NEWS” BY HACKERS TO GET EXCITE YOU; THE POPE NEVER SAID ANY OF THIS.

25. Roberta Tate

June 6, 2017 at 11:53 pm

No disrespect pope but you need to live in the real world , do not preach about things you don’t know, Jesus preached the truth, and was crucified for it , you are preaching for people to not listen to a president of the u.s.a that is trying to save lives, you can’t put packs of wolves in a place that has innocent children, that is the devils work, no one denies comfort at the entrance of a country, even God would not agree to murder.

26. Randy

June 6, 2017 at 11:59 pm

This is where I throw liberals card”separation of church and state”. Number two, God says you will call now MAN father for there is no farther on earth only in heaven. Number three, Religious leaders on earth JEWISH Priest are the ones who killed Jesus. Because he was teaching Gods word and that would basically take power from them. But just like God being in control and allowing his only son to be sacrificed for our sins. God is still in control of everything from leaves to world leaders. Pope should know that he has no control over God, but that would take power from him.

27. Mike Murray

June 7, 2017 at 12:00 am

Ask the folks in Great Britain, France, Switzerland, etc., just well all this happy, give’em a hug, schmaltzy ass smooching of butcher knife equipped, explosives-laden, Islamic Terrorist has worked out for them. Hummm? Anyone from Pope HQ do that lately?

The Pope is a good, great, holy man. He needs to get out more. He needs to smell what cordite, C-4, small arms fire, all smells like.

He does not understand why he rides in the Pope Mobile ….. yet. Let some lunatic Islamic moron spray that Pope Mobile with a few hundred 7.6 NATO rounds, then roll a few grenades into the crowds in front of him; and by golly the Pope we be a calling Trump to hear his confession.

28. Renee Hennessy

June 7, 2017 at 12:34 am

I believe, as Steve Sanchez stated, this Pope is the Anti-Christ! Yes, I believe this to be true! Follow his garbage and you will die at the hands of a terrorist! ALL CHRISTIANS WIL BE ANNIHILATED IF YOU FOLLOW HIS TEACHING!
    God is leading Trump.

29. b

June 7, 2017 at 1:19 am

This concerns me, and probably a lot of Americans. Born and bred here for for seven generations. There is a right way and a wrong way to do things. My husbands family, parents and one boy immagrated here from Germany after the war. My husband was born here. In the United States. But the thing is his parents did it the correct way. Father learned English, he had a skilled trade in tool and die. He submitted it post cards every time they were due to the Government. And eventually became a citizen. The Pope has no buisness getting into our affairs and telling the America Catholics how to think on immagration. While the Netherlands is being radicalized and their citizens tormented by mass immagration, France being bombed, vans cars running citizens over in the name of Allah, England under many attacks. The list goes on and on. I am here to tell you the Pope is not going to protect his flock. He cant, he is unable too. He has already had a bishop or priest killed in a church. Here in the USA I have seen enough of this thing going on. There has to be a real vetting put in place. There has to be a way to hold immagrants accountable for their wherabouts at all times untill we feel comfortable they assimulated to become a US Citizen and respect where they live.

30. Aria

June 7, 2017 at 1:20 am

Just like liberals, the pope is deliberately ignoring or misleading – We do need to look after our neighbor and help others – we can help them in safe areas close to their land. But that is not the purpose of these exudos – they are deliberately invading europe and everywhere they can get and wit the aid of the United Nations which is seeking global government and global ‘equality’ and urging countries to pretty much open their borders – The pope ought to know this is the agenda.

31. GB

June 7, 2017 at 1:28 am

My bible instructs me to “Judge not,lest you be judged”It DOES NOT say I can decide whether you are or are not a christian. The pope may hold a high position in the Catholic Church,but that does not give him any greater power or ability to judge others since he is nothing more than a mortal man,elected to his position,,,just as our President was. There are many ways to support those in need whether they are refugees ,unborn babies in the womb,orphans ,returned military veterans and or senior citizens or those with health issues. We are not required to bring them into our homes and or provide 100% of their care. God has given each of us the freedom to choose how we help those in need.

32. Norma

June 7, 2017 at 1:38 am

33. Taylormade

June 7, 2017 at 2:11 am

I don’t believe or trust anyone who puts himself equal to God. The pope does this and I think the pope is the Antichrist. Helping people who need help is one thing but allowing every person who’s in need in our country is ignorant.

34. Roseann

June 7, 2017 at 2:22 am

First Socialist Pope! Unbelievable!

35. Drew nobles

June 7, 2017 at 2:26 am

They are not asking for help, they are coming to take over! GOD IS IN CONTROL. ISAIAH 41: 10. I AM IS GOD, not the Pope, read it again!

36. Bill

June 7, 2017 at 3:02 am

Then why doesn’t he invite then all to the Vatican and let them stay there. He is a hypocrite if he does not. No excuse.

37. CRUSADER KNIGHTS TEMPLAR

June 7, 2017 at 4:12 am

I thank God every day that I was raised Pentecostal. Protestant !!! Catholics need to wake up and stop following the advise (lies) that this MAN is involving himself into. Stick to the Gospels!!! The Holy Bible!!! The pope is ONLY A MAN!!! He has no power or authority over no one! Not even the church!!! The church is in your hearts, minds and soul!!! DO NOT FOLLOW THIS MAN!!! He’s very different then other popes. Very strange.

38. Gic

June 7, 2017 at 6:02 am

Is there a video supporting this article? Anyone can write anything…. against the pope. Trump had a great meeting with the pope during his first presidential trip abroad.

39. GB

June 7, 2017 at 6:36 am

Jesuits have a different perspective on many issues. This appears to be one of those issues. I don’t feel it is acceptable to publicly denounce a persons religious gut feelings and beliefs unless they can see into ones heart. Seeing actual crimes or extreme abuses should be denounced publicly. To protect others from harm or destruction needs to be complemented. The methods can be debated but to dam one’s method(s) is neither appropriate or wise. President Trumps decision is for a period of time and not intended to be ongoing unless the enemy chooses to make it so. I wonder if the Pope realizes that in many cases the percent of illegal immigrants is as much as 80% plus male. Maybe this would be a good time for the Pope to attack them, Muslums, for this planned disgraceful act. Few women-few children.

40. John Otten

June 7, 2017 at 6:44 am

Swiss Guard do your duty and dispatch this false Pope nutter ASAP . This clown put muslims ahead of Coptic christians ,a gross betrayal of Christ’s teachings. The Cardinals better start looking for a real Pope.

41. Alma

June 7, 2017 at 12:12 pm

I am a catholic and respect our pope. However, I disagree with him on this issue. Our country has always accepted people from all over the world. Now, we are unable to know if the people from Muslim countries are truly refugees or Islamic terrorists. Based on what’s happening around the world, keep them out and keep America safe. Thank you President Trump.

42. RG

June 7, 2017 at 4:25 pm

Screw the pope, the Vatican can open its walls to the poor and the refugees. The Vatican City has some of the highest walls in the world. The Vatican net worth is estimated at $10-$15 Billion dollars, while most counties are in debt. So the Vatican has more money than most countries. The pope can put his money where his mouth is.

43. CHUCK GONZALES

June 7, 2017 at 4:59 pm

accordingly to the Catholic church he is the false profit and I believe he is the devil helper. This is not a joke people it’s time to get real.

• B-J. Mathot

June 7, 2017 at 5:13 pm

Opinions are like arseholes; “Everybody has got one !!!” So does the Pope ! Simple question here would be: ” How many refugees did the Pope accept ????”

44. Judy

June 7, 2017 at 5:32 pm

This Pope doesn’t think we should separate ourselves from others even those that would do us harm but in Matthew 25:32 Jesus himself tells us at the Judgment All nations will be gathered before him and he himself will separate the sheep from the goats. Christians always take care of the less fortunate but no where in the bible does it say that we must make decissions that will put our nation and it’s people in danger especially from others that would kill us because we are christian. Only a fool would do that . You cannot continue to pass on the gospel of the good news if you don’t exist and God didn’t put us here to die for nothing. He told us to be fruitful ,multiply and have dominion over all the birds of the air and fish in the sea and over all the creatures of the earth. You have to remember that this Pope has lived all his life in communist countries or at least in countries that the people are taken care of by the covernment and not in a place where a man is responsible for his own lot in life and what he does with his life. The pope doesn’t understand that mankind is better off when he has to be responsible for his own life. God didn’t provide us with everything we need to exist he put us here and said go get it. Even in the garden of Eden he prohibited them from using certain friut, and when they disobeyed he turned them out of the garden and told them from that day on they would live by the sweat of their brow and sometimes this earth would not give forth sustanence so man would have to learn how to live on his own. He didn’t say we would have to provide for everyone that didn’t provide for themselves. Helping is one thing but totally taking care of sombody else is aother. This Pope is very confused and it could be by the antichrist ! Just saying.

45. Barbie

June 7, 2017 at 5:59 pm

This is NOT POPE FRANCIS. This man is an imposter put into power by Obama. Look at the picture, it is NOT the Pope. I had read about this before but wanted to research this further. Though the Church took a Vow of Poverty, I think they either willfully accepted bribe money or they were forced to accept this Pope possibly by threatening the Vatican or their parishioners.

46. Meadowlands

June 7, 2017 at 6:25 pm

I am a cradle Catholic. This Pope is way too political. He should tear down the wall around the Vatican and let the immigrants live with him. And he should give up his Swiss guards. Until he does those things he should shut his mouth

47. Tona

June 7, 2017 at 6:42 pm

The Pope is the FATHER of lies. He chants to satan himself. Catholic church doesn’t read from the bible. The bible says to watch out for sheep in wolves clothing and that is exactly what he is. Look at the countless pedophiles he hides in his church. He allows abortion and regards children as less than humans. The bible also calls this church the harlot because it prostitutes the scripture. Read it for yourself in revelations

48. mary

June 7, 2017 at 7:32 pm

Soros stooge

49. Bimbo

June 7, 2017 at 7:37 pm

Careful who you Condemn pope of Satan..The Lord is watching!

50. Jacqulyn M. Ricca

June 7, 2017 at 8:42 pm

Why don’t you lead by example? You invite a large group of this “needy” bunch of head hunters to the Vatican, to live with you and when you come out after a month, or so, with your head still attached to your neck, we might think about your ideas, maybe! Jesus spoke those words to ALL his people, not just Americans! Personally, I don’t believe you have enough trust in the Lord! God gave us a special gift of discernment and common sense! We didn’t appreciate the manner in which you treated Our President Trump when he visited you, recently!

51. Susan Dail

June 7, 2017 at 9:52 pm

I’m Christian, not a Catholic. I pray directly to God through Jesus Christ. Who needs a mortal man to bless them or criticise our Government or our President. He looks like a demon has manifested in him anyway. A false prophet. He hangs with the wrong crowd. I would retire him!

52. Teddi

June 7, 2017 at 9:57 pm

Let the Pope open his gates and doors to the Muslims. I am sure he would be most happy to do so.

53. AL

June 7, 2017 at 10:26 pm

PHUCK THE POPE HE A COCK SUCKER ALONG WITH THE REST IN THE MIDDLE EAST…

54. AL

June 7, 2017 at 10:30 pm

IF THE REFUGEE’S ARE THAT THIRSTY AND HUNGRY LETS TAKE THEM ALL ON A BOAT RIDE AND TOSS THEM OVERBOARD PLENY OF FISH TO EAT AND WATER TO DRINK.

55. Shirley Shepard

June 7, 2017 at 11:46 pm

Don’t know if this is fake. Sounds it. Just in case – how many muslims live at the Vatican wilthin their closed in walls? Civilization has a right to protect ourselves when we know Islam wants to kill all Christian’s and they are fast becoming the world’s largest religious group.

56. Dick McNemar

June 8, 2017 at 12:55 am

The Pope is right reference NON RADICAL, NON VIOLENT immigrants-neighbors-friends-homeless etc. But, he needs to read up on Radical muslims, criminal hispanics, etc who mean us harm. These should be treated like Jesus treated the moneychangers in the temple. Ban them, throw them out-(Deport them & block them). Wake up Your Emminence. How many Syrians, ISIS idiots, & other Radical Muslims have you invited into the Vatican??? ZERO. PLEASE DO NOT.. WE love you & need you. But, please stop talking about something you know little about..

57. Mike

June 8, 2017 at 1:49 am

The pope is satan puppet

58. Thomas Hall

June 8, 2017 at 3:24 am

The spirit of antichrist speaks…let him tear down the walls around he Vatican..and liquidate. All the cults holdings and provide for those poor refugees

59. Lynne Slaton

June 8, 2017 at 4:20 am

Judge not that ye be not judged. Hmmmmmm. Is it Judge Pope?

60. Lynn

June 8, 2017 at 5:17 am

A message to the Pope.

When we are fighting a sick ideology, we are fighting Satan. God would not want us to embrace Satan, himself.

61. Larry Paul

June 8, 2017 at 4:15 pm

The Pope Forgot that it’s the Hole Consel of GOD JESUS HIMSELF Used A lot of Old Testament scriptures to teach
    The Pope needs to Read where GOD told the Israelites to go in and cast out the Inhabitants of the Land basically because
    He Did not wont them too Follow there gods and as far as the JEWISH Priest MURDERING MESSIAH =CHRIST they
    Only turned Him over too the Romans Because they Could not Do it themself yes they wonted him Crucified but Pilot was
    A Roman Govenor he made the final Desition and JESUS said you hold no Power over me this has come from Above
    He also said I lay my Life Down willingly I Lay it Down and can Pick it up again he came into this world for this perpose
    Too be a Ransom too set us Fee from the Punishment of Sin go and study the sacrifice system spoke of in the Torah Exidus
    Livid And DUTEROTEMY =second telling

62. Jean

June 8, 2017 at 6:17 pm

Will this Pope welcome them, with open arms at the Vatican? I sincerely doubt , he will. These monsters are. Killing innocent people, left and right.

63. Lloyd

June 8, 2017 at 7:34 pm

This Pope is on drugs.It is not his job to interfere in politics.He should understand that President Trump is doing the right thing by stopping terrorists into America.He should stop his paedofile priests molesting children.

64. Jrol

June 8, 2017 at 8:48 pm

Pretty sure those the political pope is referring see that protecting their family against radical religious beliefs is also done at a phisical level and not just spiritual beliefs

65. Jrol

June 8, 2017 at 8:50 pm

That’s physical

66. Gerry

June 9, 2017 at 12:52 am

The pope needs to go back to the Vatican, behind the heavily guarded walls and don’t try to warn us of anything. He is just as bad as the climate change scammers and the dirt bags who want to see America overrun by illegals and radical muslims. keep your opinion to yourself pope — you have already proven to be as big a hypocrite as obozo and the rest of the so-called elite of the world.

67. Linda keys

June 9, 2017 at 7:14 am

Do you see the pope opening his doors to these people? He is not Christian if he does not practice what he preaches! He says we shouldn’t build a wall but lives behind one himself!

68. Sharon

June 9, 2017 at 1:09 pm

The pope is suppose to be a-political. He is a disgrace to the Catholic faith.

69. Brenda Jackson

June 9, 2017 at 3:54 pm

The Pope should stay out of American politics.

70. Alana Kloehn

June 9, 2017 at 4:54 pm

As with all the media these days. Words written are to sway the people to repeat an agenda of the article. Yes, I so agree with the Pope, we should not turn our backs on immigrants and refugees. Yet I also agree with Trump to return illegal immigrants to their countries. I agree to slow down the flow of refugees. The way this article is written. It places the Pope and Trump at odds and I feel they agree. Maybe not in the ways it done, but the president is not hired to be the moral police. He is hired to protect the people of the US. The Pope is a man who is to be a moral leader and his statements/opinions are suggestions and guidelines but are not policy. So my opinion on this article is they are comparing apples to oranges. And is misleading the public to fit a media agenda to suggest that the Pope and Pres Trump are on opposite sides.

71. pat nisbert

June 9, 2017 at 6:32 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha he is hellusinating, he cannot warn republicans he thinks he has power to control us ,he can his lost flock but not us

72. Geraldine

June 10, 2017 at 3:24 am

Hypocrisy at it’s finest! Tear down all those walls surrounding Vatican City. I am a Catholic, I believe in and love my faith, not the pope. I have no respect for this man. Imagine, the audacity giving Americans who supported and STILL SUPPORT President Trump his stern warning. Mind your own business and get rid of those disgusting pedifiles who call themselves priests.

73. kevin

June 10, 2017 at 6:26 am

The Anti Christ disguised as Pope. Full of shit Francis, the T-rist sympathiser

74. Mel

June 10, 2017 at 4:58 pm

Well done Pappa Francesco. Remember the German war when you took in stollen artifacts from the Germans. When did the Vatican help the Jews who were refugees. Did the vatican take in and save the Jews. No they did not. But they took all their stolen belongings. I’m Catholic no more. Even the bible is full of lies. Pack of hypocritical pedophiles.

75. Darla

June 10, 2017 at 5:10 pm

I really believe that the pope is being judgemental. It is really not his business. He himself need to take down the wall and then see if he feels the same way.

76. Mel

June 10, 2017 at 5:10 pm

Mass consciousness. And the prophecy is coming to fruition. The anti christ lives in the house of God along with all his illuminati followers. The finished prophecy will come to light and the good will destroy the evil.the fires of hell will rise up. And the oceans of god will engulf the earth. For whatever is left will inherit the world. “Prophesying”

77. MARK

June 10, 2017 at 6:40 pm

THIS POPE IS NOT OF GOD…POSSIBLY THE ANTI CHRIST, POSSIBLY THE FRONT RUNNER OF THE ANTI CHRIST. HE IS NOT TO BE TAKEN AS A GODLY MAN…JUST THE OPPOSITE….HELL IS AWAITING HIM..

78. Barbara Green

June 10, 2017 at 7:47 pm

He should stay out of politics.

79. Andrea Spellacy

June 11, 2017 at 9:35 pm

The Vatican is surrounded by walls, let them open the doors and let the refugees in, they can feed them, clothe them and give them jobs, it’s not the refugees themselves it’s the wrong people who come in with them, he is smart, why doesn’t he realize this, that is where vetting comes in, Trump is not against refugees, it’s the Isis inspired people coming, WHY DOESNT THE POPE UNDERSTAND THIS, WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM, maybe he should just stick with religion and lead his flock, VETTING is the answer✨

80. Marietta Abello

June 12, 2017 at 1:17 am

Your Holiness, I’m not a Republican. I’m a good practicing Catholic who voted for President Donald Trump because he is a decent man who wants to keep America safe. Please direct your stern warning to those democrats like Biden, Pelosi, Kerry, etc. who believe the killing of God’s innocent babies thru abortion. Thank you

81. Darla Mills

June 12, 2017 at 3:59 pm

What he says is true, but I do not believe that God wants us to put our selves in harms way for a people that are inherently Muslim and want nothing more than for the whole world to also be Muslim however they must achieve this… Whom will be Christians then?

82. Carol

June 13, 2017 at 10:52 am

I am a Christian, not a Catholic. There is a huge difference, and I don’t take orders from this whacko.

83. Dave Sherman

June 13, 2017 at 11:25 am

Well, do as I say not as I do doesn’t work anymore!!!

84. Beverly

June 13, 2017 at 1:47 pm

You give gifts to them and then slander. This is not a Christian either. Stay out of politics.Sorta 2 faced heh

85. Beverly

June 13, 2017 at 1:53 pm

Why are you behind a wall you are not teaching what you preach. Open your doors and let the people flow in that are hungry and needing rest.

86. johanna janssen

June 13, 2017 at 5:23 pm

OH, is this old decayed idiot not hilarious. Trying to look like super man with his stupid threat and warning. He does not even realize how silly he looks and that his time and blabbering nonsens has come to an end.The manmade label about religion is being torn.

87. Ashleigh

June 21, 2017 at 9:20 pm

Dɑddү you didn?t say what one of the best thing about God
    іs. You havᥱ to play too.

88. glenna Bingham

July 3, 2017 at 12:55 pm

He needs to look at those men9not saints0 who report to him and stop condoning their sick sexual actions!

89. glenna Bingham

July 3, 2017 at 2:05 pm

Sorry about the 0 and 9 .Meant to be ( and ).

90. Gary

July 3, 2017 at 3:36 pm

PISS on the MAGGOT!

91. Robert K Pavlick

July 3, 2017 at 10:45 pm

It is the duty of wealthy MUSLIM NATIONS to deal with the issue of other Muslims fleeing MUSLIM brutality. It’s NOT OUR PROBLEM !!!! It is only OUR duty to rescue CHRISTIAN VICTIMS of MUSLIM BRUTALITY !!!! What part of that are you NOT getting Francis? I don’t remember any Popes in past history HELPING THE MUSLIMS TO TAKE OVER EUROPE !!!! This must be a new approach on your part !!!!!!

92. Barbara Devanna

July 5, 2017 at 10:43 pm

Well, you can’t be a Christian if you favor abortion which all the Democrats do, so I guess Christians had a dilemma. Shall I vote for a pro-choice person or a person who favors trying to keep our Country safe? We can help refugees in their own Country, they don’t have to come here.