Portland Police Chief Asks: Why isn’t Antifa EVER Held Accountable?

We’ve seen this story before. Under a hundred Trump supporters (only under thirty white supremacists) show up to demonstrate. Thousands and thousands of ANTIFA show up to attack them, the cops, and the press (see Antifa Goons Lead Anti-Cop Chants, Attack Cameraman at Charlottesville Rally and Antifa Makes On-Camera Death Threats Against Donald Trump). Yet ANTIFA gets treated as the sympathetic figure. Portland Police Chief Danielle Outlaw wants to know why.

Side note, Police Chief Outlaw? Best. Name. Ever!

Where’s the accountability for the people who come with the intent to harm, destroy, tear things up, and to actually come and physically fight other people? And then we are called to break it up and say “we don’t want anything to happen. And if one side gets the shorter end of the stick for whatever reason, then [the police] are accused of not protecting one side or another.

Right. Because what happens is this:

But it gets reported as this:

Get me all thirty of the white supremacist’s phone numbers, and I’d be happy to call and tell them they suck. What I don’t get is why the left poops themselves when James Acosta is made fun of by a MAGA sexual. Then when reporters are LITERALLY ATTACKED, are then sympathetic to the attackers. When I say “what I don’t get,” what I mean is I totally get it.

Reason number eleventy-five why people don’t trust the press. For the media, “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” has reached Stockholm syndrome levels.

1. Richard Misel Jr

August 16, 2018 at 1:52 am

I want to cheif OUTLAW, WHY dont you and your officers ARREST those anti-America NAZI / FASCIST antifa CRIMINAL’S on sight. You KNOW dam well they are there to commit crimes / ASSAULT / DESTRUCTION OF PUBLIC and PRIVET PROPERTY/ VIOLATE the CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS of American CITIZENS.! WHY DO YOU NOT ARREST THEM.?

2. Marlene deRonde

August 16, 2018 at 2:14 am

The laws need to be upheld for both sides. One us not better than the other. If one breaks the law one pays consequences. What is going on lately-!!!

3. Ahzz

August 16, 2018 at 10:16 am

If I had a “Fugly Face” like these antifa members….
    I’d be hiding it behind a mask too! EEEEKS!

4. paulette barrow

August 16, 2018 at 6:52 pm

WHEN THE HELL IS ANIFA GOING TO BE LABELED AS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST ORG,THIS GETS LAID RIGHT AT THE FEET OF OBAMA AND CLINTON AND SOROS THEY CREATED THIS BS GROUP

5. Mary

August 16, 2018 at 11:08 pm

The press gives the Antifa group a free pass, as long as it fits their agenda . Both groups should be held accountable. In Washington it clearly was the ANTIFA group that was out of control. Since when is it acceptable to let people go around dressed like Ninja’s. SHOW YOUR FACE, IF YOUR PROUD of what your doing WHY don’t you want people to see your face or know your name??????????????????

6. Jack Forman

August 20, 2018 at 7:59 pm

Thank you Paulette and Mary. YOU SAID IT RIGHT!!!

7. Smitty

August 21, 2018 at 2:31 am

The Antifa group is a criminal group causing havoc wherever they are with their violence and hatred. I know that the majority of people would be willing to put these Antifa members in jail with huge fines which could be paid by HARD LABOR. People in prisons have it easy compared to the way it was many years ago. Prison wasn’t fun..it was hard, hard work and no excuses.

8. mason boyd

August 22, 2018 at 9:51 pm

Liberal governed cities deserve what they get.

9. Kris

August 29, 2018 at 5:53 pm

I agree with Paulette Barrow! I think that’s why they get special treatment. Because they are funded by and take orders from the Clintons, Obama and Soros.