President Donald Trump Just Showed His Support For The NFL Boycott

American patriots are eager to boycott the disrespectful players who protest the anthem. And now they got a pleasant surprise form President Trump who showed his support. Trump re-tweeted one user’s message about working together to boycott NFL.

“You can boycott our anthem WE CAN BOYCOTT YOU!” said the tweet. It seems President Trump wanted to support the people to take down the unpatriotic demonstration of disrespect to our flag and anthem.

“Courageous Patriots have fought and died for our great American Flag — we MUST honor and respect it! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!” Trump said.

He also retweeted a message from Donna Warren, an advocate for the NFL boycott, showing respect for veterans.

“I wonder what this BRAVE American would give to stand on his OWN two legs just ONCE MORE for our #Anthem?” Warren’s tweet reads along with a photo of a veteran without legs.

The liberal media has been attacking President Trump since he said any “son of a bitch” who protests the anthem should be escorted off the field and fired on the spot.

But the reality is, what kind of person refuses to stand up when brave American heroes can’t stand up for themselves because of the injuries they got fighting for our safety. President Trump was right that is clearly a “son of a bitch.”

As President Trump said it is alright to stand together as one for America and the things you believe, but it is not alright to disrespect your own country, the flag and the anthem in doing so.

Please share this post on Facebook with your thoughts.

What is your opinion on this? Scroll down to comment below!

1. Lawrence Cleveland

September 25, 2017 at 11:42 am

Fire everyone of those who show up on a national platform like the (NFL)showing disrespect for our flag and national anthem should be fired. Like President Trump said fire those sun of bitches on the spot. We finally have a President we can respect. All of you Deplorables stand up for OLD GLORY and GOD and country.GOD BLESS AMERICA

2. carla turner

September 25, 2017 at 1:33 pm

Thats right i agree with our great president.Thank you president Trump.And while i am thinking about it my grandson of five had grand parents day at his school my husband and i went to breakfast at the school with him before we ate we all stood for the flag and the pledge of allegiance and sang .Boy when a five year old knows more then a suppose to be adult that is saying something good for the five year olds parents and the child while also saying something awhole lot different about the adults that turn their back on the flag .No i will not even let my grand child learn a sport that does not respect america and if the people that hiers theses men that play ball and dont respect the flag i dont want my grandchild to learn a sport that does not stand behind america.If they wont let the disrespectful men go.

• Scrooge McButterballs

September 25, 2017 at 7:52 pm

ur a bitch.

3. Virginia

September 25, 2017 at 2:00 pm

Each individual should be held responsible to obedience to their own NFL rules and regulations. Owners, Coaches, and anyone with authority should support, obey, and implement, the rules of the NFL. WHAT TO SO ABOUT THE MATTER IS ALREADY IN PLACE! BE COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO CARRY IT OUT!

4. John H. Montgomery Jt

September 25, 2017 at 2:54 pm

NFL going down in flames

5. Mike

September 25, 2017 at 3:08 pm

Yes! I like the NFL too but when I heard that the Steelers did not even take the field over the anthem, I left the game. I tuned in about 25 minutes after the start. That is terrible, what they did. I do not think those players realize how suckered they are to do this against the very money, education and freedoms sacrificed for them. SHAME.

6. Annette Young

September 25, 2017 at 4:22 pm

I stand with the President and our country!! Boycott the NFL!

7. Mary Morrison

September 25, 2017 at 4:36 pm

We have been fan’s of the game since the mid 50’s I cancelled our NFL programming and we no longer watch any of their games! Our children served this country in all branches of the service. And 2 gave their lives. So until these people get their act together we will not watch!

8. John Stucker

September 26, 2017 at 12:33 am

I love the NFL, but I love my flag and great country more. I will no longer watch

9. susan ackerson

October 10, 2017 at 1:00 pm

I stand with Donald Trump and the good Americans in this country what these people are doing to our country is totally disrespectful not only to the people in this country but mostly to the soldiers that fought and died for this country through the years evidently the left have no feelings all they care about is their own selfishness