PUTIN Releases BOMBSHELL VIDEO OF OBAMA – Democrats HUMILIATED …

A video of Barack Obama depicted as a murderous devil was projected onto buildings in Moscow. The video came with a message that Obama should be tried in international court. It’s clear that the Russians have no respect for American Former President Barack Obama.

The video was released on the YouTube channel entitled “60sec.” It shows a clock at 60 seconds that begins to countdown while portraying various projections. In the beginning of the video you’re shown Obama’s everyday face. As it goes on, he morphs into a devil. The video continues while he is portrayed eating the flags of countries where the United States has allegedly killed people.

The video ends with a claim that Obama’s death toll is at 561,832. You’re then shown the words, “Obama, welcome to the Hague tribunal in 2016.”

The video was first reported by The Russian News Service, who offered some clarification:

“Coup in Iraq, Syria, Ukraine and other countries have often led to civil war, the killing of civilians and other war crimes. According to many experts, they were organized by a direct or indirect participation of American political consultants and financial aid Western NGOs, as well as directly on the orders of Barack Obama.”

Continue Reading

1. GREG MILLER

December 26, 2016 at 2:23 am

Good movie. Thats what happens when you let the likes of soros fund coup’s around the world

2. Joellen

December 26, 2016 at 5:23 am

Yep this is from a sick twisted ideology and the radical Brotherhood Soro Killary and the American government that did not impeach him when they knew what he was doing Umm the senate would not sign off on it.They let him and Saudi Brotherhood And a few others that put paid through her foundation.Too do them favors and destroy.nation this government is so corrupt it’s sickening Pray President Trump can stop it all

3. Connie Behrends

December 26, 2016 at 5:55 am

This is sickening… I hated him from the beginning and was afraid of what he would do… Guess I was right…

4. Fannie Mae Park

December 26, 2016 at 6:28 am

I’m hearing rumors that social security is going to be cut for seniors and vets who have worked all of their life and still have to give up some essentials just to be able to live. To add salt to the wounds illegal aliens are going to start drawing on ss as well. I think thats when the people need to rebel. This is our money not illegal aliens. Congress needs to put back the 2.6 trillion they took from us and then it would be solvent,that is considered stealing from people that have the least and no way to replenish it. God help us all.

5. Jim

January 12, 2017 at 12:32 am

Ahaa, its nice dialogue on the topic of
    this paragraph at this place at this weblog, I have read all that, so at this time me also
    commenting here.

6. Chrinstine

January 12, 2017 at 12:41 am

I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Very well written!

7. WIll

June 12, 2017 at 5:34 am

This should be shown all over the World ! Obama’s Drones Murdered more Children than it even HURT Terrorists.

8. Judith

June 13, 2017 at 1:27 am

I wish Mr putin would have added Killary, the DNC and Sorros to that video… or please make another! I was and still against EVERYTHING those three Crooks did and stand for! I hope one day the entire world sees them locked up!

9. BillWhit

June 13, 2017 at 6:48 am

Thank you and God Bless you, Russia! Awesome! This Homosexual Muslim Pig is the biggest tyrant in the USA and I pray I live long enough to read Obama’s Obituary! I wish it would be tomorrows morning headline! The perverted criminal deserves to spend eternity in HELL with his Allah/Satan!

10. joe diamos

June 28, 2017 at 4:56 am

good video….not all correct….obama had nothing to do with ukraine…..that was all george soros….obama didnt come to thier aid