Rachel Maddow Says The Dumbest Thing She's Ever Said (Which Is A Feat In Itself)

Rachel Maddow has said some dumb things. In fact, the rabid liberal — host of a prime-time talk show on the rabidly liberal MSNBC — says some really dumb things every day.

So imagine if Maddow said The Dumbest Thing She’s Ever Said. How dumb would that have to be? And wouldn’t The Dumbest Thing Rachel Maddow Has Ever Said be — automatically — right up there with The Dumbest Thing Ever Said In The History Of The World … Ever?

Without further ado, Maddow said on her Monday show that the Las Vegas shooter “was able to assemble, and set up, enough, apparently legal, firepower that he, as a single person, created more victims than if he had crashed a fully loaded 747.”

Now, forget all the commas (we’re pretty sure we punctuated that properly but Maddow is starting to sound like Capt. James T. Kirk of the USS Enterprise with. her. staccato. rhythms). But let’s parse the statement Maddow made as she stared deeply into the camera.

“… created more victims than if he had crashed a fully loaded 747” is the operative part. Hmm. She can’t mean if the Vegas shooter “had crashed a fully loaded 747” into the crowd gathered to watch a country music show on The Strip, because there were 22,000 people there. That would have killed far more that 59 people.

But she also can’t mean simply crashing a “fully loaded 747,” as terrorists did with another type of plane, a Boeing 757, on September 11, 2001. A 747 holds anywhere from 416 passengers to 660, depending on the configuration, so that doesn’t make sense, either.

Was Maddow somehow trying to compare the scale of Las Vegas to September 11? If so, it wasn’t very close — more than 3,000 people died on that day of infamy.

One user on reddit.com speculated Maddow meant total victims. There were 59 killed but more than 500 wounded. But by even the most conventional projection, the crash of a “fully loaded 747” would not leave 59 dead and injure more than 500. When Flight 93 crashed in Shanksville, PA, on September 11, 2001, there were no survivors.

Watch the clip here. And is it just us or does Maddow get a really confused look on her face at the end, almost as if she’s thinking, “What on earth did I just say?!”

1. Nita Hogg

October 4, 2017 at 2:12 am

I can’t stand to watch her. She talks so fast, I honestly don’t think she knows what she is saying, just going “blab,blabedy, blab” as fast as she can. horrible presentation…..

• Michele

October 4, 2017 at 2:18 am

Your so right. I can’t stand the sight of this Lying , Useless , Carpet Munching , Libretard . She is DISGRACEFUL and Absolutely Disrespectful. I still love to see the video of her ugly , vile face. The Night she found out that Donald Trump had actually WON …………PRICELESS !!!

2. Leona

October 4, 2017 at 2:14 am

What the huh?

3. Barbara L Welch

October 4, 2017 at 2:15 am

NO VIDEO

4. robert g bernardini

October 4, 2017 at 2:15 am

She is by far the biggest Idiot on the news period maybe only outdone by Wolf Blitzkrieg M sister in law listens to that babbling idiot on a daily basis . I swear she is mentally ill MSNBC is a half a notch above CNN as the worst one sided half baked farces . Curators of fake news that have
    no business having WH press credintials ManCow is a hideous lunatic .

5. robert g bernardini

October 4, 2017 at 2:17 am

I am sure there is a long line of family’s of the victimes that would like to slap her in her ugly face . If ever a woman deserved a punch she is one of them !

6. Carole Ann Davis

October 4, 2017 at 2:24 am

I couldn’t see the video of Madcow make an ass out of herself once again!!! LMAO!!

7. Barbara Petz Kent

October 4, 2017 at 2:35 am

The standard, “dumber than a rock”, will now & forever be replaced by “as dumb as Rachel Maddow”. You noticed I didn’t say, “dumber than RM”, because that wouldn’t be possible. I love that these know it alls just keep talking — and talking — and talking. I would personally like to thank them for proving my point every single day. If you stand for nothing you will fall for anything & they have fallen into a very deep pit with no escape ladder.

8. Pingback: Rachel Maddow Says The Dumbest Thing She’s Ever Said (Which Is A Feat In Itself) – Conservative Politics

9. abacus

October 4, 2017 at 11:32 am

I am sure no sane person pays any heed to this pug ugly dyke.

• Linda Lewis

October 4, 2017 at 2:16 pm

She’s an idiot!!

10. Roswell Evans

October 4, 2017 at 11:57 am

First off, I don’t like her. However, I took it as she meant if he crashed a fully loaded 747 in water or crashed somewhere by itself. I don’t think she said anything about the 22,000. I could be wrong.

11. Steve

October 4, 2017 at 12:38 pm

I think you really need to get to the root of the problem with people like maddow. I question the reason WHY people watch her show. Like the purchaser of drugs, the people keep these sick individuals in business. What sicko enjoys and really believes the crap that maddow spews.That is the root problem. If no one watched her show , she would be a walmart greeter at best.

12. Anne

October 4, 2017 at 4:54 pm

Give the lady a raise. She’s brought more attention to MSNBC and the MSM as the most ludicrous, lying, corrupt, fake news reporters in the world. MSNBC reporters opening their mouths removes all doubt about who are the stupidest reporters in the free world. #1 in fake news. We don’t care what you report and we don’t watch what you report.

13. thrust and vector

October 6, 2017 at 12:25 pm

She is dumb, dumb, dumb. How do these people get these jobs?