Report: Model Chrissy Teigen Makes Ultra-Ridiculous Demand of Trump

The female half of one of the entertainment industry’s most insufferable power couples is coming out swinging against Trump for the ten millionth time this year.

While boasting a net worth of $10 million, singer John Legend’s wife, model Christine Teigen, wants Donald Trump to write her a check for the stress he’s caused her… or something. After one of her daily tirades against the president, she revealed that she recently had some dental work and botox done – both of which she attributed to the Trump administration.

She’s also apparently on a number of medications, which is also the president’s fault. Language warning below:

Who can blame her though? If Hillary Clinton were president, there’s little doubt I’d be asking her to pay to compensate me for the drinking problem I’d inevitably develop after hearing her voice every day.

Meanwhile, it appears that could be next for Ms. Teigen, as she really is in for one heck of a surprise the next seven and a half years.

Will you be pitching in to help this poor suffering soul? To be honest, I think she can afford her own botox.

1. sarita

September 10, 2017 at 12:57 am

No, Christy, it’s not stress from Trump preventing you Communists from destroying the U.S. which has you grinding your teeth. It’s stress from being a Communist that has you grinding your teeth.

• DR Richard M

September 10, 2017 at 1:00 am

I do not know or ever heard of this skank–but just looking at her—an overdosed druggie with low self-esteem–the looooser is TOXIC

• Lisa Smith

September 10, 2017 at 1:35 am

Dr?? Your gutter language proves your ID is fake. Either that, or standards are low in the US.

2. Jack Gerson

September 10, 2017 at 12:58 am

I am so glad to hear that, must be nice to be so mature that you have to adjust something with a little stress, Don’t worry sit back and watch Trump “make America great again”

3. Charlie

September 10, 2017 at 12:59 am

Why doesn’t she leave the US. So many promissed and didn’t.

4. William

September 10, 2017 at 1:00 am

Wow, can celebrities get any dumber? A box of rocks is smarter. SMDH

5. Vic Bailey

September 10, 2017 at 1:17 am

She had better get off that Meth, that is what is causing her to grind her teeth, but pretty soon she won’t have to worry about grinding her teeth she won’t have any to grind along with her complexion going south and losing her hair. She’ll find out soon enough! Semper Fi.

6. Janet Cocklereece

September 10, 2017 at 1:22 am

Another two celebrities I cross off my list who are dumber than a box of rock.Guess they’re not concerned about how the world is for their child.

7. jo crow

September 10, 2017 at 1:24 am

Pleasse…..stop printing this crap. Don’t know her from Adam, kick her nasty mouth to the curb and get some positive things to say about our POTUSA TRUMP….that is if like him and if not, I will unsubscribe you. Our Pres. is doing some really good things for this country….who cares what jane doe’s on the street corner says about him. If this idiot woman don’t like our country, why don’t she pack up and head to another country.

8. David

September 10, 2017 at 1:34 am

Chrissy, have another beer.

9. John Rutherford

September 10, 2017 at 1:37 am

Another celebtard with delusions of importance. Just another tickturd, less important than a pimple on a flea’s arse. Fly away, snowflake.

10. sharyl cantrell

September 10, 2017 at 2:01 am

Does John Legend actually know how stupid his wife is and how stupid it makes him look. If there is anything I hate it is someone who had to marry money to get their name recognized. Then there is the fact that this stupid woman is worried about her stress and botox injection being paid for, while I sit here eating my .94 cent Michellina frozen dinner. I demand she and John adopt me!

• sharyl cantrell

September 10, 2017 at 2:03 am

Before she gets her botox, I demand some dental work!

11. Walter

September 10, 2017 at 2:54 am

I’m so glad these idiots in hollywood are feeling the pain! They cause me pain every time I hear them whine!

12. Wayne Owens

September 10, 2017 at 3:29 am

Dear Chrissy: Would you please get me OBAMA’S address so I can send him a bill for all the dental work I’ve had done the past eight years. Don’t worry, you have an easy job; just show up, say a few lines ( do it over if need be) pick up your millions and take your dumb ass home.

13. DARLA

September 10, 2017 at 3:52 am

good lord..don’t get wet because you might melt…SNOWFLAKE.

14. Richard Misel Jr

September 10, 2017 at 4:42 am

Never hear of that ugly dumb bitch or her wife. But aby how she is proof that libturds are mentally ill.!

15. Liz Warfield

September 10, 2017 at 9:42 am

Just another idiot

16. W. Winterheart

September 10, 2017 at 6:47 pm

Somebody please give the terminal whiner an ethanol IV and wheel her into the janitor’s closet.

Celebtards – legends in their own minds…

17. Lucillle Cleveland

September 12, 2017 at 2:24 am

How come all the idiots are coming out of the closet is it because they need attention. John Legend control our crazy wife before she ruins your reputation and people will not buy ur albums