Right After Attacking Trump, Meryl Streep Got EPIC Dose of Karma Last Night!

Maybe y’all have heard by now that Meryl Streep went up in front of the Golden Globes last night and talked crap on Trump for a whole 6 minutes straight. She seriously couldn’t shut up!

Well, if she thought she could get away with it, she was dead wrong. Not only did Trump come back swinging, but all of Twitter seemed to be on his side!

You know he is right too. I’m not saying Trump’s so-called “impression” of the guy was nice, but it’s the SAME damn impression he does of EVERYBODY!

And, like I said, Twitter seemed to have Trump’s back. For instance, Meghan McCain tweeted,

I think they pretty much hit that one dead on. Meryl Streep’s speech last night showed everything that’s wrong with Hollywood and the way they think of themselves. (H/T – Daily Mail)

She apparently thinks that because she knows people from small towns she is just like the rest of us and acting proves it. CRAZINESS!

If you didn’t get to check out her Golden Globes speech last night, don’t sweat it. I got a version right here that captures it beautifully.

Share this with at least 3 friends if you think Trump beat Hollywood again this time!

Source: Libertywritersnews

Continue Reading

1. MAX

January 9, 2017 at 2:20 pm

if you watch all these actors, actress’s , and such, your life must really suck , get outside and do something or just be one of those BLM stay at home scum

2. JJSBOYS

January 9, 2017 at 2:40 pm

What does this have to do with the Golden Globe Awards???? Absolutely NOTHING! She should have been cut off and stopped ranting.

3. sparhawk

January 9, 2017 at 2:48 pm

I do not watch them, for I have others things to spend my time on. Its all fake any way!

4. Carol Campbell

January 9, 2017 at 3:15 pm

MERRY STREEP HOW DISCUSSING THAT THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE AN AWARD NIGHT AND YOU GOT UP AND DEGRADED DONALD J TRUMP.DONALD TRUMP IS A WONDERFUL PERSON AND HE SHOULDN’T HAVE EVEN BEEN BROUGHT INTO THIS SITUATION.WE ARE SICK OF YOU ACTORS & STARS.WHO DO YOU THINK PUT THE SALARIES IN YOUR POCKET? US THE PUBLIC,NO LONGER WE ARE SICK OF HOW YOU HAVE CUDDLED UP TO THE BIGGEST CORRUPT PRESIDENT OBAMA’S PEOPLE OF THE CENTURY.WE NO LONGER SUPPORT YOUR PEOPLE MOVIES.AT LEAST DONALD TRUMP IS DECENT AND HONEST COMPARED TO YOUR LIFESTYLES.

• Lisa

January 9, 2017 at 3:27 pm

Very well stated. Didn’t watch the awards. Do the so called stars really think we care about what they think? SMH

• Hazel

January 9, 2017 at 4:35 pm

AMEN! Will say it again. AMEN !

• Michelle

January 9, 2017 at 6:35 pm

Well said.

5. Kathleen Little

January 9, 2017 at 3:19 pm

Meryl, Meryl,Meryl,its time for you to realize that what you comment on about Donald Trump was only for your benefit. Most of you actors and actresses
    have a narcissistic disorder.Your not beautiful anymore. Inside and Out.

6. Josieb

January 9, 2017 at 3:24 pm

I choose not to patronize actors, musicians etc. Who need to force their views on us.

7. A Mullen

January 9, 2017 at 3:30 pm

Hopefully Hollywood and the so called news channels will take notice and listen to the public opinion and honestly give both sides of the news!!! I refuse to watch channels 2 4 and 7 and now anything to do with Hollywood .

8. Sharon

January 9, 2017 at 3:30 pm

Omg she couldn’t just give acceptance speech she had to knock Trump? We the people have put up with obama for 8 years of him destroying America, we never rioted nor went oh shooting spree of executing police officers. The left lost, pull in your big girl panties and accept the Mr. Trump will be president on January 20th!!! I think Hollywood better be careful as Trump supports will no support you by going to your movies / concerts when you continue to bash Trump. All you are doing is keeping Americans divided. Some where that has to stop if you want America to be great again. Obama has committed many crimes while in office that betters his game and will not leave peacefully. Time you all open your eyes a see obama for the corrupt person he is and allowing a Muslim to run America into the ground while supporting terrorists.

9. Elizabeth Miller

January 9, 2017 at 3:33 pm

Why not talk about philanthropy efforts or use all the millions of dollars Hollywood generates to help others? They continue to do exactly what they say the conservatives do, spread hate!

10. james c kerr

January 9, 2017 at 3:54 pm

sTREEP IS A WASHED UP HAS BEEN ACTOR , SHE IS TRYING TO MAKE HERSELF FEEL IMPORTANT IN HER FADING CAREER .

11. Faan Kruger

January 9, 2017 at 3:59 pm

Here is some advice Meryl…stick to what other people tell you to say in making a movie. Otherwise you just make a fool of yourself. “Disrespect invites disrespect.” Immitating him was plain disrespect and now you burn deservedly

12. Delia

January 9, 2017 at 4:20 pm

I never did like her..now its official!! I will never again watch any movie of hers, or any celebrity that is so brain dead as to not be able to distinguish truth and reality from fantasy., nor good from evil. BOYCOTT STREEP..and antiTrump celebs.

13. Patricia Davenport

January 9, 2017 at 4:25 pm

I am getting sick to my stumich and tired of hearing what these childish actors think. Back in the day no one cared what they thought. Wish we could go back to that

14. Linda Dano

January 9, 2017 at 4:48 pm

I’m telling you…They think they are so above the average person. They are so appalled that we did not do as they said and made our on decision to vote for Trump. Waaaaa Cry me a river. I thought this was an award show not bash Trump show.

15. Jennifer

January 9, 2017 at 4:56 pm

Total disgusting misuse of her platform given by the people!!!! Never watch her again!!!! #MerylStreepSucks. Hollywood was fine before and after her!

16. jackie monville

January 9, 2017 at 5:24 pm

It just shows how stupid people are! Just like sheep, they follow the one with the biggest mouth and common sense just evaporates! I used to respect Meryl, now I think she’s just another
    uninformed, ridiculously stupid sheep.

17. Dean

January 9, 2017 at 5:26 pm

First of all, I am tired of actors thinking they speak for the public at-large. They don’t. Their lives are a million miles away from the lives of mainstream America and there is arguably no group of people who is less in touch with the heartbeat of this country than actors. This whole, “Trump made fun of a disabled reporter,” thing has been shot down. Trump used the same histrionics in mimicking the reporter that he has used for other non-disabled people in the past who Trump thought were saying something ridiculous. The ultimate irony here, though, is that Meryl Streep just completed a movie which had as its entire premises the mocking of a woman with syphilis who thought she could sing but really couldn’t. I saw the movie (don’t go by the way…it stunk). As with millions of other Americans, I had no idea who Florence Foster Jenkins was before I went. After watching the movie, however, one can only leave with the notion that FFJ, although a lovable character, was someone to be mocked for clinging on to a delusion during her entire life.

18. Wanda Perry

January 9, 2017 at 6:08 pm

Didn’t watch the award show…got better things to do then watch a bunch of cry babies. ….I WILL be watch when Trump is sworn in. I want boycott tv when he is sworn like some have post on Facebook.

19. Sharon

January 9, 2017 at 6:24 pm

Lisa you are so right on!!! They are just actors that’s all ,means nothing to us .

20. Pearl Fortune- Galvez

January 9, 2017 at 7:53 pm

No longer gonna support these wanna be kings and princesses.

21. sandie

January 9, 2017 at 11:07 pm

Well that certainly turned me off ever watching any movie with her in it. You stupid stupid woman….Donald Trump did NOT.make fun of a disabled man….i have seen instances where he has made that !ittle display of fun at so many things….you chose to be an idiot and label it as something totally different.I hope you noe realise how ridiculous you look .You are the only person who disrespected somebody and in just under two weeks time he becomes the most important man in the US. I am not American but i respect that man. I suggest that you start doing the same.

22. Barb Bennett

January 9, 2017 at 11:08 pm

How come Meryl didn’t mention the white austistic fella who was mocked and tortured by 4 black idiots on Facebook? If she is so concerned about special needs, why was he completely ignored????

23. Mary Christian

January 10, 2017 at 10:02 pm

Meryl Streep is a has been I never watched a movie she was in. I never thought much of her. All these so called actors and so called actresses think they are all that. They arent.

• Sue Seals

January 10, 2017 at 11:29 pm

Meryl Streep needs to do her research before she opens her BIG mouth, on top of the soapbox we all have paid to put her on! Ms Streep now dry those fake tears about the fake news story. How about you get back to acting…it’s obviously the only thing you know. Btw, nobody cares what you think! Period!

24. C Nelsen

January 11, 2017 at 12:18 am

I won’t share this with anyone – M.S. is a moron, narcissistic old lady who THINKS she knows everything – but can’t speak her own words – she, like ALL actors have to have the words they speak written and thought of by someone else that is PAID to write words for them…She “makes a living” at PRETENDING to be someone she is not, speaking words that are NOT her’s and reading anything she says from a “script”…not very bright in my book…
    GET A REAL LIFE lady…

25. m conyers

January 11, 2017 at 1:54 pm

The fact that she had lost her voice to me says a lot. Take the hint next time Meryl Streep