Rosie O'Donnell Calls For The Arrest Of Barron Trump and His Family - GETS SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY!

Rosie O’Donnell Calls For The Arrest Of Barron Trump and His Family – GETS SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY!

Nothing seems to get Hollywood liberals quite like the Trump family. Rosie O’Donnell seems to be the person most affected by Trump Derangement Syndrome. A simple picture Donald Trump Jr., tweeted set her off over the weekend

Donald Trump Jr. shared a photograph of himself rocking a green t-shirt emblazoned with “Very Fake News.”

…and the internet had a meltdown.

“I think I’m going to have to buy a few thousand of these to pass around to our buddies in the Main Stream Media. In the meantime I’ll model it for them,” Trump Jr. wrote on twitter.

After Trump Jr. wrote that tweet, the stupid liberal Rosie O’Donnell calls for the arrest of him, President Trump and Barron Trump.

What an odd thing for an ardent Hillary Clinton supporter to say. Isn’t it Hillary who belongs in jail? Rosie just can’t handle the truth here.

Social networks exploded immediately, and Twitter users went hard on her.

SHARE this post if you think Rosie O’Donnell should ho to Jail!

1. Diane

April 19, 2017 at 1:14 am

Rosie really must have some issues…..Even if you do not like something you do not carry on like somebody needing mental help……

2. Jim

April 19, 2017 at 1:26 am

Some people just needs to have their tongues cut out…

• K

April 19, 2017 at 1:37 am

Quite humorous listening to all the whimpering.

• Charlotte Perrin

April 19, 2017 at 9:00 am

I thought she may settle down after (supposedly) leaving the country!!! She needs to learn to let go of things you cannot control! Maybe she should busy herself, writing a book! Nope, not a good idea for her!!!!

• jo smo

April 19, 2017 at 11:21 pm

I don’t think she needs to go to jail- an insane asyluim would be better for her!!!!

3. Gigi

April 19, 2017 at 1:58 am

Seriously, she needs to be locked up in the nut housre!

4. Paula

April 19, 2017 at 2:54 am

She needs to be in a home for the insane! Seriously, can’t they arrest her for stalking the POTUS and his family. He is our President for the next 8 years and if she keeps it up , she will put herself in a home! What about her own kids and life! She is an idiot…

• Bobby Thomas

April 19, 2017 at 3:59 am

Rosie WHO ??? I thought that dike left the country ..

• Barbara

April 19, 2017 at 4:19 am

She is so consumed with hate that there is no way for her to redeem herself anymore. She is a disgrace to her family, her profession and to herself. It’s a shame that she’s let herself get to this point.

• Albert. Solis

April 19, 2017 at 1:14 pm

POOR O’DONNELL. DO YOU READ HER LESBIAN CONDUCT PUSH HER ADOPTIVE DON LEFT HER. AH. SHE DONT SAID NOTHING ABOUT THAT IS A SHAME SHE NEED TO BE IN. MENTAL HOSPITAL SHUT UP HER NASTY MOUTH. AND LEAVE THE COUNTRY. OBAMA HILLART KERRY PODESTA AND MANY MORE
      THEY. HAVE A CELL. AFTER MR JESS
      SESDIONES CONCLUDED HIS CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS AGAIN THEM…

5. Elizabeth Ball

April 19, 2017 at 5:36 am

I DON’T WANT HER TO JUST LEAVE THE COUNTRY, I WANT HER TO LEAVE OUR PLANET. WHAT A BIT*H.

6. Donna M Davis

April 19, 2017 at 6:40 am

First I want to send out a very BIG Thank You to Donald Trump Jr for being so real and also to you and the complete Trump Family, thank you one and all for Showing so much Love for Our Country and to Our 45th President! May God Bless You!

7. abacus

April 19, 2017 at 8:07 am

Is this fat slag still alive?

8. Cheryl

April 19, 2017 at 10:07 am

She seriously has some mental problems. She is consumed with a hatred that only eats away at her.

9. Tom Cain

April 19, 2017 at 10:15 am

The fact that Rosie is against this lets me know it is a-ok

10. Sharon

April 19, 2017 at 10:52 am

Why can’t they do something with that woman, She is mad..I hope that child is not reading her Bull Shit.Rosie leave Barron alone, He is just a child. Just because you brought your children up with no sense, but then again look what they had for a mother. A big mouth nothing.

• Dot Rossillo

April 20, 2017 at 2:29 pm

Rosie is the ultimate brainwashed liberal jackel. Attacking all those who oppose her.
      Bet her children are embarrassed & ashamed of her hateful outbursts!

11. Harold Campbell

April 19, 2017 at 1:11 pm

I do believe that Rosie is mentally ill and belongs in a padded room. If not mental then she is one dumb cunt that lets her alligator mouth over load her humming bird ass.

12. Joyce

April 19, 2017 at 1:14 pm

I truly think she needs to be institutionalized in a place far away from this country. So she can write on the rubber room walls. No one should pay any attention to her antics. She’s a has been looking for attention in all the wrong places.

13. peter

April 19, 2017 at 1:28 pm

What did he do steal her Big Mac

14. Shawn Engleman

April 19, 2017 at 1:49 pm

Seems like she is needing anything to publicize herself because she is washed up and has been for a long time. However, her mouth is the part that needs the soap. Poor soap.

15. Patsy Mooney Pauley

April 19, 2017 at 2:14 pm

Anyone that threatens a little 10 year old child needs to be locked up. I think Rosie has completely lost her mind…Shame on you for picking on our President’s child. What has that boy ever done to you .So sick is what you are..

16. GMH

April 19, 2017 at 2:32 pm

I’m just curious. What would happen if everyone just ignored her totally, I mean she just wants attention, just like a small child having a tantrum. I realize that it is hard not to reply cuz she is such an idiot. Just asking.

17. Dawn Davis

April 19, 2017 at 2:50 pm

She belongs in a mental institution.

18. Mary Camerota

April 19, 2017 at 3:11 pm

You need to look at yourself and leave the USA. You are not worth it, to pick on a child ! Is it because your son voted for President Trump ?

19. LindaMC

April 19, 2017 at 4:19 pm

Can’t someone censor her. Picking on a young child, what’s wrong with you? Oh, I forgot, mental illness of the liberals.

20. Loni Amado

April 19, 2017 at 5:04 pm

Rosie, and to think, I used to like you. Now I have to wonder what was wrong with me.

21. pearl

April 19, 2017 at 7:27 pm

To bad she does not stick to honesty she was going to leave, she apparently lied about that, darn, and to pick on a young man that has more intelligence than she ever had or will have, I don’t think he will take the time to let it bother him. He is much to intelligent and ambitious for that.

22. Dorothy Osteen

April 19, 2017 at 8:13 pm

You democrats never fall short to Amaze me how far STUPID can realy go!!!!

23. Jean McD

April 19, 2017 at 8:39 pm

She is an idiot making a fool of herself….again.

24. harry

April 19, 2017 at 9:02 pm

Would SOMEONE PLEASE hurry and field dress this fucking wild hawg and cook her fat ass in the ground ?

25. Laing & Virginia Batchler

April 19, 2017 at 10:54 pm

Never liked her and wish she would just move to Canada like she said. She would not be missed and we would all be better off. She has no common sense and is always showing it around thinking she is the really smart one and that is a proven miss fit. Thank you Rosie for just showing how stupid you are.

26. Michael Pesl

April 19, 2017 at 11:56 pm

Rosie is totally nuts. She needs to be the one in jail. I remember when the libs were screaming for anyone criticizing the Obama girls long jail terms. Should be the same for the current POTUS and family. Going after a 10 yr old boy b/c of daddy. Disgraceful but that’s O’Donnell for you.

27. just mad

April 20, 2017 at 12:27 am

The VENOM that spews from her mouth will consume her soon and then we will have one less putrid piece of flesh here on this earth. SHAME ON YOU rosie for picking on a child.

28. Patti

April 20, 2017 at 1:09 pm

Rosie and all of her cronies need to do what they promised and leave the country. They are stupid and want to do nothing but whine and embarrass us in front on all the other countries.. She is the one who should be arrested. Any adult who would pick in a child is a bully and should be put in jail.

29. Donna

April 24, 2017 at 11:34 am

You really have to wonder about Rosie’s mental stability…she’s beginning to sound like a dangerous lunatic

30. Catherine McCaffrey

April 24, 2017 at 12:26 pm

Rosie, how many times do I have tell you to shut your stupid mouth. 1. You are wrong. 2. You are repeating yourself over and over….boring. 3. You should take care of your own children. 4. I’m tired of seeing you on my posts. 5. Along with most Americans, we don’t care what you think. So please, I beg you to DISAPPEAR. Maybe they need a woman like you in Syria or Iran or Iraq or Afghanistan. Check it out.

31. Bob

April 24, 2017 at 1:06 pm

Who is this Rosie person?

32. Mary

April 24, 2017 at 2:00 pm

I just saw this fat slob on the LONG ISLAND MEDIUM show and it revealed she came from a drunken family. One would think that if she and her siblings suffered with a drunken, no good father that she would be filled with sympathy for other people and especially children. Odonald is a useless slob.

33. Denise

April 24, 2017 at 7:46 pm

The only thing I have to say with these AWESOME comments – is I agree with ALL of them!!!!

34. Helen Jones

April 26, 2017 at 2:56 am

Oh Rosie, Rosie, Rosie!!!!! Time for you to shut your pie-hole, pack your bags and GET OUT OF AMERICA, like you promised you would . Buh-bye!!!!!!!! Don’t let the door hit you on the way out!!!!!