SEE YA: CBS Exec Who Had ‘No Sympathy’ For GOP Vegas Victims Gets Axed

The CBS executive who raised eyebrows Monday over vicious comments she made about the victims of Sunday night’s devastating attack in Las Vegas has reportedly “parted ways” with the left-leaning news outlet, reports Fox News.

The network’s lawyer kicked off a media firestorm after posting a vicious statement on social media regarding the deadly mass shooting, saying she felt “no sympathy” for the victims because “country music fans often are Republican gun toters.”

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing,” Geftman-Gold wrote on Facebook, adding, “I’m actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters.”

The comments were apparently too much for CBS, who decided to axe the executive over her vicious statement.

“This individual, who was with us for approximately one year, violated the standards of our company and is no longer an employee of CBS. Her views as expressed on social media are deeply unacceptable to all of us at CBS. Our hearts go out to the victims in Las Vegas and their families,” a CBS spokeswoman told Fox News.

The lawyer’s comments appeared on social media as federal investigators struggled to get to the bottom of the deadliest mass shooting in American history.

The suspect has been identified as 64-year-old Stephen Paddock of Mesquite, Nevada, who opened fire from the 32nd story of the Mandalay Bay Resort into a packed crowd of country music fans.

The attack left at least 58 people dead and over 500 seriously injured.

1. Steve

October 2, 2017 at 9:33 pm

smartest thing CBS ever did , firing this democratic monster.

2. Mary

October 2, 2017 at 9:34 pm

nasty vicious individual needs to be blacklisted

3. Chris

October 2, 2017 at 9:34 pm

Ah, she has now become the most hated woman in America, Congratulations!

4. burl ruth

October 2, 2017 at 9:35 pm

there may be hope for CBS yet

5. Bill Rose

October 2, 2017 at 9:37 pm

I was about to cancel my subscription to CBS “All Access” but I see that CBS fired this heartless excuse for a human being. Kudos to the President of CBS and the Executive Board for doing the right thing.

6. Charles Cobern

October 2, 2017 at 9:41 pm

It’s good to see that CBS still has some lines, however thin, that the network won’t cross. Goodbye to what’s her name? See she disappeared from memory very quickly. The little woman should just retire and write her memoirs ” I Was an Unfeeling Idiot Now I Just Sit Around the Condo in My MooMoo! A Memoir that No One Will Care to Read – EVER!”

Kinda catchy, huh?

7. Joe DiLaura jr

October 2, 2017 at 9:43 pm

Yes, I’m glad that someone else of importance seen what a psycho she was,
    writing that heartless and insensitive demonic words for everyone to see I hope she never gets a job again I hope it comes back to haunt her

8. Harriett Gitthens

October 2, 2017 at 9:43 pm

I CERTAINLY HOPE THIS IS TRUE AND THAT THIS HATEFUL PERSON CAN’T FIND WORK AGAIN IN ANY MEDIA TYPE OD EMPLOYMENT !

9. Dan

October 2, 2017 at 9:46 pm

AMEN!

10. miles e drake

October 2, 2017 at 9:47 pm

YOU are the one who is going to Hell, Gelftzmann.

11. Marilyn Smith

October 2, 2017 at 9:55 pm

Thank God they fired her. These sickos remain silent about all the gun deaths in Chicago and Detroit, big, big, broke, supposedly no gun, Democrat cities and they say nothing about their body guards carrying guns to protect themselves but want to leave most people defenseless. Guns save lives. I hope this “lady” posts a big “I hate guns” poster in her house window to let the criminals find what they want.

12. Jule Westcott

October 2, 2017 at 9:59 pm

I have one word for this woman. EVIL!

13. Joe Rosado

October 2, 2017 at 9:59 pm

I Don’t understand how seemingly educated people can be so thoughtless and mean-spirited. These people are convinced they are right and NO one else may hold an opposing view. Certainly, it appears they would be more comfortable in a country that did not allow freedom of thought and expression. If she has any children, I pity those youngsters who will never know the meaning of freedom.

14. Roswell Evans

October 2, 2017 at 10:25 pm

CNN reporter or anchor did the same but I haven’t heard of him being fired.I guess CNN doesn’t have the same scruples.

15. Roger

October 2, 2017 at 10:31 pm

I am surprised. Her thoughts sound like the nightly news programs. Pure one sided hate and stupidity without any thought.

16. Lisel Sipes

October 2, 2017 at 11:08 pm

You can ban guns completely-these scumbags will get one if they want one. And the rest of us will be left unarmed.

17. Pingback: SEE YA: CBS Exec Who Had ‘No Sympathy’ For GOP Vegas Victims Gets Axed – Conservative Politics