“I Would Be Seen As A Genius”, Hillary Brags What Would Happen If She Became President

Hillary Clinton said in a WNYC interview Tuesday that if she had won the election, people would have seen her as a “genius.”

When asked if her familiarity with the American public could have “hurt” her campaign, Clinton said it was “revolutionary” that she was the first woman to be the nominee for a major political party.

“Well, I thought it was pretty revolutionary that I was the first woman to have a realistic chance of becoming president,” she said. “So I don’t know how any woman who is not familiar to people, since we have so many hurdles to overcome, could have even been in that position that I found myself.”

Given those “hurdles” that women face, Clinton argued that she would have been celebrated as a genius if she were able to win the presidency.

“So if I won, you know, I would have been seen as a genius, my campaign would have been as perfect,” she asserted. “I understand all of that.”

Nonetheless, Clinton claimed she didn’t feel “aggrieved” that she didn’t win.

WATCH:

1. Joe LeBlanc

September 14, 2017 at 6:39 am

No they would consider seeing you are the politician. liar and crook lost in her own mind.

2. GmaRae

September 14, 2017 at 6:56 am

Talk about ego! If she were a man, her statements would be called misogynistic. She is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. An under cover white supremacist!

3. BETH

September 14, 2017 at 12:32 pm

LMAO. I just had my laugh for the day.

4. MARGARET ERBEN

September 14, 2017 at 3:50 pm

She Talks About Being A Genius! They Did The IQ’s Of Both Hilary & Trump! He Is About 20 points over her In The Genius Aspect!!! But You Do Not Hear Our President Claiming This! Her ego defeated her!!~!Thank God People Saw Through Her & Voted For Donald Trump! What A Joke She Has Become!go Away Hilary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. David

September 14, 2017 at 5:54 pm

She already is considered one. (IN HER OWN MIND)

6. jtas

September 14, 2017 at 9:42 pm

You can’t fix stupid but a strip of Duct Tape over her mouth will muffle the sound.

7. Valerie Gleason

September 14, 2017 at 10:44 pm

But because you lost, Hillary, you are an idiot! Oh wait, you were that before the election!

8. EMBuckles

September 15, 2017 at 9:55 pm

Back in early 2016 I was looking at USAJOBS, the Federal employment page. For a few months there was a jobs announcement that the Department of Homeland Security was looking for Contract Representatives and supervisors for over 40 locations, in various states, including one in my county of residence.I tried to contact them to ask about those jobs but got no reply. I asked our County Board of Supervisors if they were aware of this and if DHS was going to establish an operation in our county out in a rural part of it. The Board of Supervisors had no idea and could not find out what was going on with that announcement. I kept an eye on that announcement. As soon as Hillary had lost, suddenly, the announcement disappeared and has not been posted again. Call me suspicious but I wonder if the allegation that there were plans to establish DHS concentration camps for those who disagreed with the government might have been true. I have to wonder if Hillary would have become a dictator if she had gotten into office.