Shep Smith Gets DEVASTATING NEWS After Months of Attacking Trump

Shep Smith Gets DEVASTATING NEWS After Months of Attacking Trump

Fox News host Shep Smith is arguably the most anti-Donald Trump person left at the conservative network. Unfortunately for him, he just learned the hard way that Americans are sick and tired of watching him publicly bash our president.

On Tuesday, President Trump signed a so-called “Buy American and Hire American” order to review the H-1B visa program for foreign workers. While most Americans applauded Trump for this, Smith played the role of a wet blanket by whining that the executive action could harm the U.S. economy instead of improving it.

“Tech giants including Amazon, Apple, Google, and others all hire thousands and thousand of using it,” the Fox News host explained, according to Raw Story. “Even automakers, including Ford and GM, use this program to find engineers. Executives for those companies argue they can’t always find enough American workers with the skills needed for the specific jobs. They also claim the program encourages students to stay in the United States after school.”

“But the White House says the companies take advantage of those visas, that they bring in large numbers of foreign workers pay them less, and drive down wages,” Smith continued. “President Trump himself has gone back and forth over this program. And as for the president’s push to ‘buy American,’ opponents point out the obvious, that some of the president’s own products were made from workers from about a dozen other companies. And besides… the price of everything at your Walmart and your local store and everywhere else goes way up for you.”

Twitter users, however, weren’t having any of it:

SHARE this story if you think Shep Smith should be FIRED!

1. ccb

April 20, 2017 at 9:51 am

It is time for Shepherd Smith to join CNN, The fake news channel.

2. Wil

April 20, 2017 at 10:04 am

Can’t watch him. Gives me time to watch other stuff

3. j leyendecker

April 20, 2017 at 11:53 am

I stopped watching smith a long time ago . He doesn’t belong on Fox news. Anyone who can’t respect the fact that president Trump was elected by the people needs to move to another country like so many Hollywood people promised they would.I’m still hoping they shut up and leave.. I never saw such a bush of cry babies like the democrats .I wish they would all shut up already. Get rid of Smith!!!!!!

4. Tom Cain

April 20, 2017 at 3:28 pm

Shep is entitled to his views, even though he is full of b s and wrong. Fox is looking rather stupid here lately. Will be looking elsewhere for my news.

5. George

April 20, 2017 at 6:31 pm

piece of crap

6. Maria

April 20, 2017 at 6:32 pm

“The program is aimed at highly skilled workers, and most of the visas are awarded to technology companies, although other specialty industries such as fashion also use the visas.”

“Labor Department data shows that about 40 percent of the visas go to entry-level workers and another 40 percent go to people with limited experience and skills.”

^^ from New York Times article on H1B order. Revision of the program is most certainly in order if 80% of the recipients are not in compliance with the objectives of the program.

7. Joyce McCubbin

April 20, 2017 at 7:01 pm

You fired O’Reilly for no actual evidence of sexual harassment because Rupert Murdock’s libtard sons’ wives are very hard left and don’t like him. Hope your stocks plummet. I will not watch any more. If anyone should be fired it is arrogant Libtard Shep Smith.

8. Pama

April 21, 2017 at 1:34 am

Why do they post stories that aren’t even true. Getting to the point that it is hard to believe anything that is
    posted!

9. jane doe

April 21, 2017 at 1:36 am

Shepard will probably stay on Fox since Fox is turning liberal. Didn’t watch him anyway. I’ll have to watch Lou Dobbs and newsmax. Not much left.

10. Lois Renfro

April 21, 2017 at 2:11 am

I am disgusted seeing penises and naked women whenever I try to read articles on Facebook! I gave up trying to show my granddaughters anything. I do not know who is responsible but I am ready to quit FB.

11. John Delaney

April 21, 2017 at 2:24 pm

As soon as this bigot shows his face..poof..I am out of there. I refuse to listen to his crap.

12. Shirley

April 21, 2017 at 2:45 pm

O’Riley not the only one leaving Fox News so are a lot of conservatives like myself . Fox seems to be going liberal with the news ! They keep Shepard Smith the worst of all ! Let o’riley go because I of a scandal that was unfounded and maybe took place nine years ago , fox running scared but little did they know we the people will go else where as well . Fox used to be the only place to get both sides of the story now I am not so sure ! Me I am giving up on fox list me as a viewer going to Trump news at least it will be honest !

13. Sonny Rudd

April 21, 2017 at 4:56 pm

Shep Smith is to FOX News, what Anderson Cooper is to CNN. A token.

14. Flora

April 21, 2017 at 4:58 pm

Shep Smith is part of the implant that is turning Fox’s news FAKE. Getting Bill O’Reilly is just the first step in their new liberal attach run by the Clinton’s New York Times. They will go after Hannity (he is probably already on the hit list) and then Tucker. They are turning watch out.

15. hilda Tucker

April 21, 2017 at 5:31 pm

I agree Shepard smith needs to go along with BOB on the “FIVE<

16. Mrs. Rebecca Landrum

April 21, 2017 at 7:37 pm

I stopped watching Shepherd Smith several months ago. I do not recall what happened but it upset him and he threw an absolute HISSIE FIT right there on live TV. End of story for me. He reminds me a LOT of Megan Kelly she was ALWAYS on the rampage, and there was nothing that was not Donald Trump’s fault. But she cooked her goose with me that night when she opened the debate . I have never seen anyone with such a mean, triumph look on their face in my life. She was SO SURE that she had done in Candidate Trump and her arrogance is beyond belief. And then at the last there she got to where she was coming on dressed like she was going to bed. All of us women have “those” Megan, we do not need, nor want to look at yours. I refused to watch her ever again after she dished President Trump the way she did. Good riddance to both of them. Oh, and I will NOT be watching THE FIVE anymore, that BOB is just hateful and obnoxious and very disrespectful about President Trump and Omommmma could do no wrong. At the rate they are going, they will be on the same level as the rest of the So-Called media.

17. Mike Gallagher

April 21, 2017 at 7:51 pm

I refuse to watch this left winged Fox News reporter or whatever he is. He obviously hates President Trump, Conservatives and Republicans. With Bill O’Reilly gone, I am done with Fox except for the the morning show. Shep should be on MSNBC where he could be right at home.

18. Chrystine White

April 21, 2017 at 7:54 pm

I have said the same things about Fox news, they have gone to the “swamp” and with their firing of Bill O’Reilly I have decided to stay away and let the swamp take care of them. Now it’s news on line that I will choose, they win my vote when they report the truth, and respect our President!

19. Doug

April 21, 2017 at 9:03 pm

I totally agree with everything that Mrs. Rebecca Landrum stated in her comment. I dislike all the newscasters she listed for the same reasons. Add to that list is Savannah Guthrie. As for Shepherd Smith, he really needs to be knocked down several deca notches; firing him would be best. I can’t tolerate his rants at all and, therefore, never watch him.

20. JL

April 21, 2017 at 9:33 pm

I agree with the last comment . I really liked Megan when she first started but she changed. When I watch the news, I like to see females dressed for the business world. She was cute but Infelt like her dress was a bit too sexy for journalists. Shannon with Bill Hemmer is impeccable.

21. Bob

April 22, 2017 at 1:05 pm

The so called MSM is not main stream America.

22. Frank Vitagliano

April 22, 2017 at 1:15 pm

Fox fired the wrong guy. Shep Smith should have been the one to go.More & more viewers are tuning out everyday! He is disrespectful. Another Big Mistake Fox!!

23. Linda Orr

April 22, 2017 at 5:44 pm

True and unbiased reporting is what we are looking for. Since Fox News doesn’t promote this kind of reporting, I don’t watch their news!

24. Barbara Palmer

April 22, 2017 at 7:14 pm

I have been complaining about Shepard Smith for a long time and haven’t watched him in at least a year….he hates Trump and is constantly complained about every thing he did….yes Megan Kelly was just as hateful! I am soooo glad she’s not on Zfox anymore….however. Fox is changing and I doubt I will be able to stand it much longer…I’m only watching the five (not the ridiculously liberal hate filled Bob B.! I love Tucker and Hannity but doubt they can withstand all the leftist propaganda that the Fox channel is spewing out now!! If they go, I’m gone!!

25. Georgette Kalis

April 22, 2017 at 7:46 pm

I agree Shep Smith should be long gone. Can’t watch his show. Turn off tv when he comes on.

26. J R

April 22, 2017 at 7:54 pm

Sorry Shep……..the argument about lower wages goes against the liberal’s push for HIGHER wages. You just stepped in your own poop pal. Of course, you probably know that the average liberal out there won’t even THINK about the fact that your rant goes AGAINST them. Stupid is as stupid does.

27. tagmouse

April 22, 2017 at 10:43 pm

Smith is not going anywhere. His diseased lips are firmly planted on the Murdoch family’s butt. It’s surprising he didn’t move into prime time. Just give it a couple of weeks.

• Olelo Mai

April 23, 2017 at 11:09 am

Won’t happen Tagmouse! Shep has been steadily losing viewers since his tantrum with management about his not being able to come out of the closet publicly, on the air, on Fox News. People were calling gays “heroes” for coming out publicly on TV. Shep wanted to come out on TV and be the center of attention and be a “hero.” Fox News said, point 1: wrong audience! Point 2: that’s not what Fox News is for or about. So Shep threw a little tantrum about it and leaked what happened to the press. I don’t care who you are, you’re not a damn hero for making public what is personal and private information! I don’t know ANYONE who watches Fox News to hear about Shep say he’s gay! To top it off, since that time, Shep has decided to be the most liberal teleprompter reader Fox has. He’s not a journalist. He’s not a reporter. All he does is read the stupid teleprompter for the news that’s PREPARED for him! BIG DEAL! He was hired for his voice. And now he’s going to throw it away so he can pretend to be a “hero.”
      I’ve written Fox News several times over the last couple of years telling them I will NOT watch Shepard Smith! I don’t care what time he comes on. If he’s selected to “report” on a major breaking story I will, and have, change the channel! It has nothing to do with him being gay. It has everything to do with his attitude about it! Personally, I think he’s seen Greta and Megyn make their move and he’s advertising himself to the other networks. That’s my theory.

28. Ann BERTOLA

April 23, 2017 at 1:57 am

29. Citygal7

April 23, 2017 at 3:03 am

Shep Smith is arrogant and gives opinion NOT THE FACTS! I am so sick of the lying liberal arrogant media. They want to silence free speech and the truth. I will not watch him or Meghan Kelly ( wherever she went). I like Tucker Carlson, but will not tune in to see him waste mime interviewing Bruce/ Kaitlin Jenner. This is not current events or serious news. It is bullshit. So FOX…GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER BEFORE YOU FOLLOW IN THE STEPS OF CNN.

30. Olelo Mai

April 23, 2017 at 11:33 am

Hey Shep! If you read these … You’re a whining, worthless, piece of shit! You’re no journalist! A REAL journalist would NEVER lie to the people like you do! I’ve lost ALL respect for you and will NEVER watch you again. I mean NEVER! I will NOT watch your show, nor will I watch anything you’re “reporting” for breaking news. When your face is on MY TV screen, I won’t just mute you. The channel will be changed. I don’t want any stats showing my TV as having watched Fox while you were on leading Fox to believe you pulled in a viewer. You’re as worthless as Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews. All 3 of you should be kicked off the air for failing the American people!

31. Reva

April 23, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Bring back O’Reilly and can Shep. Can’t you people see the libs are trying to wreck everything and everyone that is the Real America and American???!!!

32. Elizabeth

April 23, 2017 at 5:34 pm

When I use to watch Shepard Smith, I figured he was auditioning for CNN. Bye Bye…

33. diana hicks

April 23, 2017 at 6:47 pm

I used to love Smiths humor. Somehow it left and he is now showing who he is. I fast forward over his show daily. I actually DVR the channel an hour behind, just to fast forward through Sheppard Smith. He should be at MSNBC with the others.

34. Bonnie

April 23, 2017 at 7:57 pm

Rude, Needs an Attitude Adjustment..I stopped watching until 5pm and will not watch Bob Beckle..they are a poor excuse for Journalism..