Starbucks In HUGE Trouble – They Are BEGGING Trump To Save Them!

Remember when Starbucks vowed to protest President Trump and his policies by hiring 10,000 Muslim refugees?

Yeah, so, a big I TOLD YOU SO is now in order.

Starbucks had already taken a pretty big hit just after that foolish announcement. Their stock immediately dropped around 20 percent.

Starbucks CEO Howard Schulz insisted the dip was temporary and that a conservative boycott would have no impact on the company.

Well, things have gotten a whole lot worse since then.

Over the past several months, Starbucks has lost a WHOPPING 24 PERCENT OF ITS BRAND VALUE.

Now, a major player like Starbucks can NOT afford such losses if it wants to survive.

Pushing out conservatives is a BAD business decision.

And the Starbucks board finally saw that and gave Schulz the boot. His replacement starts next month.

Meanwhile, Starbucks is trying to now woo Trump-supporters by announcing that it will hire 10,000 MILITARY VETERANS to balance out those 10,000 Muslim refugees.

Indeed, a public endorsement by Trump would probably save the company. But they’re very unlikely to get it.

What do you think? Is this enough to win back your business?

1. Bob

June 8, 2017 at 1:34 pm

Let their business die like they have tried to steal my civil rights. 63 million of us voted for Trump.

• Ivy

June 8, 2017 at 6:02 pm

With you hundred percent…

• Wendy

June 8, 2017 at 7:11 pm

I’m with you!

• steve crouch

June 9, 2017 at 1:36 am

Starbucks defamed our President in an effort to harm him politically,plus insluted Americans by announcing the hiring of 10,000 muslims only. Now that
      Starbucks has realized they mixed business with personal politics, and they want to bribe their way back by offering 10,000 jobs, NO! Starbucks needs to go stand with Kathy Griffin. Starbucks should of fired Shultz the first day. Starbucks used their business popularity to enforce a political belief. Thats so stupid, business 101 baby. You screwed yourself, deal with it.

2. Angel RODRIGUEZGONZALEZ

June 8, 2017 at 1:37 pm

NO VETERAN SHOULD WORK FOR STARBUCKS AT ALL!!!!
    IT’S A HYPROCACY TO WORK THERE NOW, AFTER WHAT THEY DID.. NOW THEY WANT TO HIRED BETERANS, ONLY BECAUSE THEY’RE LOOSING MONEY…
    IT’S ONLY IRONIC!!!!
    WHAT HAPPENED WHEN INAULTS AMERICANS, ON A DIVIDED COUNTRY…

3. Don Wright

June 8, 2017 at 1:40 pm

Starbucks has lost my business for good. My wife and I will go to a coffee house that respects our President.

4. tjjinla

June 8, 2017 at 1:42 pm

I will never buy Starbucks drinks again. They sh!t in their hat as far as I’m concerned. These lib run companies can’t seem to learn market analysis so they piss off working people. The one’s that earn enough money to actually buy their crap. Shrewd.

5. elly

June 8, 2017 at 1:43 pm

Would you buy your coffee prepared by Muslim refugees who wipe their butts with their hands without papers? Not me, i don’t care even if they wash their hands.

• RandiJ.

June 8, 2017 at 3:29 pm

I will not buy anything I put into my mouth which was touch by Muslim. (ex. chobani products).

• Anna L

June 8, 2017 at 5:30 pm

I won’t by anything backed by any Liberal or Democrat endorsed product

6. Ron Warner

June 8, 2017 at 1:48 pm

There is no ‘NEW RULE” in Spanish Fork, Utah. It is just a sleazy way to get you to look at car insurance companies. I take offense at these ads implying that Spanish Fork Utah is some kind of a deviates town.

• gwen

June 8, 2017 at 8:34 pm

a good case for separation of business and politics – same with celebs and politics – they don’t mix and appear to be substantially unrewarding financially when you mix them up. people need to realize that not everyone agrees with your warped thinking – sometimes better to let us think you are an idiot rather than open your mouth and prove it.

7. Pingback: Starbucks In HUGE Trouble – They Are BEGGING Trump To Save Them!

8. Gene Ormond

June 8, 2017 at 2:01 pm

BYE BYE STARBUCKS. Just remember to turnoff the light when you close the door

9. William Saul

June 8, 2017 at 2:09 pm

So, Starbucks said they were going to hire 10,000 muslims… and now they say they will hire 10,000 Veterans to offset the 10,000 muslims. Hey, you dumb clucks you should be offering to hire 20,000 veterans and NO muslims!

10. Thomas

June 8, 2017 at 2:11 pm

Do not need your business or muslim

11. Yvonne Richardson

June 8, 2017 at 2:36 pm

Go to he’ll Starbucks.

12. Sarah Zimmerman

June 8, 2017 at 2:36 pm

I have said in the past.boycott Starbucks. They hate Trump and Christian NO STARBUCKS .

13. Deb

June 8, 2017 at 2:41 pm

Free enterprise and Americans are stupid for paying $5 for a cup of coffee, anyway. Business and celebraties should not be trying influence the public opinion.

14. salvatore gregoiree

June 8, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Starbucks was always expensive and I would never pay that much foe a cup of coffee however they are now much to expensive for an American Patriot. Let them die with the rest of the socialist scum.

15. Ronnie Hart

June 8, 2017 at 3:27 pm

NO. I am a dunkin doughnuts customer. Better Carmel collars and cheaper.

• Tony

June 9, 2017 at 5:44 pm

I totally agree

16. Patricia

June 8, 2017 at 3:45 pm

I don’t drink Starbucks anymore. Will never drink it again.

17. Christine

June 8, 2017 at 5:00 pm

He who thumbest his nose at America will end up in snot!

18. Christine

June 8, 2017 at 5:08 pm

He who thumbest his nose at America will end up with snot!

19. m squire

June 8, 2017 at 6:16 pm

idiots. contemptible.

20. Jac

June 8, 2017 at 6:18 pm

I’ve only gone to Starbucks once. I found them to be too expensive and not very good. That was before they decided to be so PC. This country rewards hard work and excellence. Starbucks is not on my rewards program.

21. SJW

June 8, 2017 at 6:45 pm

Well Starbucks, be careful what you wish for! Just gotta love how karma works.

22. Jim

June 8, 2017 at 6:50 pm

CLOSE. THEM. DOWN. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Patti

June 8, 2017 at 7:07 pm

Don’t drink coffee anyway BUT they should replace the 10,000 Muslims they are hiring with 10,000 out of work Americans (for a total of 20,000 AMERICANS to be hired).

24. Joe

June 8, 2017 at 7:25 pm

Nope they need to come out and denounce Muslim and take the 10,000 off the table. They will hire 10,000 veterans and that’s it. They need to go out of business because of their liberal attitudes.
    They are doing nothing from trump to enforce them. People don’t want Muslim refugees and certainly don’t want to see them working.

I hope they are out of business by the end of the year, let the libtards help them out.

25. don

June 8, 2017 at 8:01 pm

No because they also do not honor a conventional marriage. Rot in hell Starbucks with all you lib friends.

26. Dorothy Hildebranf

June 8, 2017 at 8:09 pm

Starbucks needs to fire the 10,000 muslims and hire the 10,000 veterans first. THEN we will see if Starbucks is serious about making America Great Again. THEN WE,the public, will decide if we fiorgivre Starbucks. Until that happens
    starbucks will continue to. be seen as untrustworthy.

27. Joe

June 8, 2017 at 8:19 pm

Do not like their coffee. I make better coffee at home.
    I like Bob Evans coffee .

28. Roger Kovach

June 8, 2017 at 8:44 pm

Hadn’t heard that Schulz was leaving. Good riddance!

29. Richard Moulton

June 8, 2017 at 9:12 pm

Goodbye, Starbucks. And good riddance.

30. Tom Cain

June 8, 2017 at 11:03 pm

To hell with “balancing” out the 10,000 muslims –REPLACE ALL 10,000 WITH AMERICAN WORKERS

31. Betty Hord

June 9, 2017 at 12:51 am

will not support all those muslums with my CHRISTIAN money

32. John Griffin

June 9, 2017 at 12:53 am

Our military will not work for you Starbucks traitors nor support Muslim terrorists in any way. We are American soldiers and patriots who risk our lives for our country and you disrespected all of us.

33. Armando

June 9, 2017 at 12:55 am

Starbucks’s go to London and Paris, you will find many many muslins… I’m making my own coffee

34. norman

June 9, 2017 at 2:14 am

Anybody that buys that overpriced crap don’t need coffee !

35. Vickie Harthcock

June 9, 2017 at 2:56 am

Maybe the Muslims will buy their coffee and their stocks will go back up. hahaha

36. La Hora De La Fe

June 9, 2017 at 4:26 am

What can I say….they should know better
    and not being like a cloud without water that are moved to where ever the wind want to take them. The guy is too emotional.

37. Frankie

June 9, 2017 at 4:53 am

Never did like that crummy coffee from the begininng.

38. Mark

June 9, 2017 at 5:26 am

Why do companies have to be political? Just sell your product and shut up. ESPN has gone political and now sports is hard to watch. Why be anti-Christian, But be pro Muslim Starbucks?

39. Larry

June 9, 2017 at 11:07 am

Dead coffee… it is trash. Coffee is good for 2 weeks after roast. Starbucks is all additives to hide the shitty taste.

40. Clark

June 9, 2017 at 1:31 pm

A company that hires Muslims needs to be shut down. They probably put some form of foreign ingredient in the coffee to slowly kill us. They want us dead! I say send them out 12 miles in the ocean and let them swim with the Sharks!!!

41. TheEye

June 9, 2017 at 1:46 pm

What a cheap shot. They admonish the United States of America in a ploy play a trick on Trump and undermine him and they want to call this dead even. Let them eat the fruit of their labors. I never liked their overpriced sludge they call coffee anyway.

42. Sandy

June 9, 2017 at 5:47 pm

Sorry, your solution to the problem is not feasible nor satisfactory.
    You should have thought about this before you took such a political stand.
    Ummmm, wonder how many veterans will apply ??

43. Tony

June 9, 2017 at 5:48 pm

They were ripping off the customers by only filling the cups 75% the rest was foam. I’m done with them as well.

44. Jim

June 9, 2017 at 8:19 pm

I dont drink Coffee but thats beside the point. This company has proven they are Selfishly only after the $$ thats all not anyones safety.

And they are just another liberal ass kisser. They wanted Murdering muslims to make a point and to spite Trump and the American Citizens thinking they held the cards and they were the ones in Control.

Well it bit them in the Ass big time
    and Now to Kiss more ass in another selfish move they focus on a group
    That is Favored by most Citizens and now they choose the Veterans.

As a Veteran myself im all for hiring Vets. especially the Disabled like myself.. but to target someone to boost your ratings is a move that shows how callous Starbucks really is.

I hope they and Any other Company that chooses to operate like this goes under as well.

45. Eileen

June 9, 2017 at 11:12 pm

Buckee’s has better coffee, 1/2 the price.

46. Krystopher

June 10, 2017 at 1:14 pm

BLACK RIFLE COFFEE COMPANY!