So apparently Stephen King was feeling a bit defensive and decided to tell Donald Trump (even though the president blocked him months ago and will never see it) that he’s blocked from seeing the upcoming remake of ‘IT.’

Like Trump was just WAITING to go see this movie; we’d be surprised if he actually even knew what films were being released this fall.

But hey Stephen, you be you.

He is.

Really weird.

This is the Left we’re talking about, they won’t be growing up anytime soon.

They are all desperately sad.

D’oh!

You showed the president, Mr. King.

How do you feel now?

1. Vicky

August 28, 2017 at 2:25 pm

I was always a fan of Stephen King, but this latest stance against our President shows how silly he is. Another liberal allowing his personal political views/beliefs into his professional life. ANOTHER LIBERAL CELEBRITY BITES THE DUST because although I have always been a fan of Stephen King, I’m not THAT big of a fan that I would stand by and allow him to be disrespectful to our President. Not to mention the fact that if he THINKS like a liberal, his books are no longer for me…..

2. Bert Stellingwerf

August 28, 2017 at 2:27 pm

I consider myself blocked from your movies and books I used to be a fan Mr King

3. Dawn Resz

August 28, 2017 at 2:28 pm

I’ll bet Trump is loosing sleep over this.

4. BETH

August 28, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Who cares if he’s blocked from seeing your movie. You can’t stop him from buying it when it hits the shelves.

• Trish McNamara

August 28, 2017 at 2:33 pm

I don’t think Stephen King has a clue. Shut up and write. If Trump wants to see the movie, King can’t do anything about it. IF Trump wants to see a movie that’s already been made about a book that was pretty terrifying…

5. mary l Diaz

August 28, 2017 at 2:31 pm

And you think Trump is scary just look at Kings’ face?Like Trump really watches his awful movies he is too busy trying to fix the real world not the imaginary ones that King creates.

6. jeff

August 28, 2017 at 2:32 pm

S.King was once a person of respect, now he has lost “IT” all together with his remarks about the POTUS. Grow up and stop following the other Hollywood dicks!

7. Rosemary Longworth

August 28, 2017 at 2:33 pm

So Stephen King doesn’t like our choice for president. That must mean he would have preferred to see Hillary Clinton in the White House. A woman so obsessed with attaining the highest position in the United States, that I never once heard her talk about the multitude of problems facing American citizens–never once heard her say that the United States needs to be helped to gain the stature it once had…Never once heard her say that she understood what it was like to struggle for survival in this country…
    When she wasn’t bad mouthing Donald Trump, she was just saying we need a woman in the White House.
    No–we need someone who realizes that this nation is sliding into the toilet and needs someone to stop the downward spiral!
    Go write another blockbuster and earn another few millions, Mr. King. You haven’t known what it was like to be an ordinary American for a long, long time.

8. Sal belardo

August 28, 2017 at 2:34 pm

How about 60 million of us don’t go and see your stinking movies! What a stupid thing to do Mr. King! Now you pissed off 60 million movie goers! Now go float yourself!

9. Evelyn Renken

August 28, 2017 at 2:36 pm

Another example of Trump-haters dementia. Spreading like wildfire and destroying common sense and a heart throughout the liberal world. Apparently no cure.

10. Pingback: Stephen King Blocks Trump from Seeing His New Movie, Soon Realizes That Was a REALLY Bad Idea – The Conservative Truth

11. claire piazza

August 28, 2017 at 2:43 pm

Who really cares about the damn movie, I stand with President Trump.

12. Harry Brown

August 28, 2017 at 2:44 pm

dumb move king… your an asshole… bet if this was obama you wouldnt block him cause you have no balls… fuck you king and fuck your IT wont spend a dime to see that fucking movie

13. Joanne Miller

August 28, 2017 at 2:51 pm

I’m betting President Trump won’t even notice the loss, nor will I. I will steer my family away from movies & books that have anything to do with a certain Stephen King. I don’t want to give MY money to support a whiny little creep like yourself. Do you have some sort of dementia? One has to wonder when a grown man is so intent on acting like a petulant toddler.

14. Brenda Stilwell

August 28, 2017 at 3:19 pm

Stephen King use to be a good writer. None of his movies were blockbusters…they were terrible and no movie from his books has ever been good. I have read none of his books in years. I even got a personal, well as personal as you can get from his secretary, with his stamped signature. Wouldn’t go around the block to see his movie much less to see him. He’s a hack and a has been. His wife is a so called writer. Lets see she wrote only one good book. The rest I wouldn’t waste my money or time reading. A has been, overblown, over the hill hack.

15. Babs Conner

August 28, 2017 at 3:58 pm

I hate Stephen King movies and all his books . . I think the President has better things to do than watch a Stephen King movie !! Keep going Hollywood . . America sees what you’re doing and we will boycott you every chance we get !!

16. Charles Parke

August 28, 2017 at 4:51 pm

Stephen King ; Never seen your movie and NEVER will ! Why don’t you take a HIKE !

17. L gee

August 28, 2017 at 5:24 pm

Stephen King, YOU are such a pathetic loser!! I will NEVER see any of your movies, or read any of your books!!!

18. AHZZ

August 28, 2017 at 5:52 pm

Hey little loony lefty Stevie…
    The POTUS #45 has MUCH MORE important matters to take care of beside watching your lousy, little “Crazy Clown Act Show”. #boycott sh”IT”!!!

19. Bill Singleton

August 28, 2017 at 8:23 pm

Anyone who spews the sick stuff that he has in his head could not have anything of interest to say to the President. I read about 2 pages of one his books years ago. Sickening!

20. Mel

August 29, 2017 at 11:43 am

Considering your line of work and your perverted imagination it seems strange that you would behave like a child and resort to this behavior of a child having a temper tantrum. It’s amazing how your profession does not equate to your character. I dare say you would shit your pants if Trump yelled BOO at you.

21. Marcalene

August 29, 2017 at 12:45 pm

I have read some of his books years ago. But he will never get my to read another . Mr. King your killing your book sales just like those Does in Hollyweird are killing their movie careers. No one likes disrespect of our President and his family.If you are Americian act like one. Standing up for your beliefs is one thing, being an a hole because your famous in your world is another!

22. Darren

August 30, 2017 at 5:37 am

America boycott everything he produces and show your balls just do it.!!!