Note: This article contains coarse language that may offend some readers.

The long-awaited trial between Grammy-winning singer-songwriter Taylor Swift and Colorado disc jockey David Mueller has finally begun, and it is now in its fourth day.

In case you were out of the loop, Swift accused Mueller of groping her during a pre-concert fan reception photo op back in 2013. Mueller denied ever grabbing the pop star and was fired for her accusations.

On Thursday morning, the 27-year-old was called to the stand by Mueller’s attorney, Gabriel McFarland, and she revealed in her own words what the DJ allegedly did to her that night.

Reuters reports:

“He stayed latched on to my bare a** cheek… I felt him grab onto my a** cheek underneath my skirt. The first couple of milliseconds I thought it must be a mistake, so I moved to the side very quickly so that his side would be removed from my a** cheek, but it didn’t let go.

Rather than grabbing my a** outside of my clothing, he grabbed my a** underneath my clothing. He was busy grabbing my a** underneath my skirt, so he didn’t grab it outside of my skirt.”

The picture in question has been shared on Twitter:

Later, Mueller’s attorney asked Swift if she felt that Mueller “got what he deserved,” by being fired. Swift struck back:

“I don’t feel anyting about Mr. Mueller. I don’t know him … I don’t have any feelings about a person that I don’t know. I think what he did was despicable, horrible and shocking. But, I don’t know him at all.

I just never wanted to see him again. And here we are years later and I’m being blamed for the unfortunate events in his life.”

And if anyone thinks Swift is going to take any blame, they should think again:

“I am not going to allow you or your client in any way to make me feel like this was my fault, because it isn’t.”

Swift is suing Mueller for exactly $1 to prove a point.

The trial is expected to take at least nine days. Stay tuned for more information as it comes along.

1. MrsDianne Kirkwood

August 12, 2017 at 2:05 am

He’s a perv and I hope he gets what is coming to him, for he apparently feels entitled to humiliate and molest anyone he pleases this way.

2. grandmommak

August 12, 2017 at 2:07 am

Looking at this picture he is not grabbing her butt under her dress. The dress is not lifted at all and it surely would if he put his hand under it. Stupid lawsuit.

3. Pingback: Taylor Swift Takes a Stand in Court Against Accused DJ: ‘He Grabbed My Bare A**’

4. Pingback: Taylor Swift Takes a Stand in Court Against Accused DJ: ‘He Grabbed My Bare A**’ – The Conservative Truth

5. Nuco

August 12, 2017 at 5:55 am

Well he isn’t under the dress like the Skank says

6. Tammy

August 12, 2017 at 2:52 pm

I just want to remove a previous comment I keep getting replys but i cant read them!

News47 mins ago

Trump Ordered DOJ to Investigate Claims of Spying on His Campaign — Now, They’re Responding

News47 mins ago

Hillary Clinton Jabs Trump and Declares She’s ‘Not Over’ Losing the Election During Yale Law Speech

News2 hours ago

Last week, reports indicated Stefan Halper, a Cambridge professor and longtime aide to some of Washington’s most powerful figures, was outed as an FBI informant planted inside Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. The New York Post writes: Halper made his first overture when he met with Page at a British symposium. The two remained in regular contact for more than a year, meeting at Halper’s Virginia farm and in Washington, DC, as well as exchanging emails. The professor met with Trump campaign co-chair Sam Clovis in late August, offering his services as a foreign-policy adviser, The Washington Post reported Friday, without naming the academic. … Days later, Halper contacted Papadopoulos by e-mail. The professor offered the young and inexperienced campaign aide $3,000 and an all-expenses-paid trip to London, ostensibly to write a paper about energy in the eastern Mediterranean region. Here are a few fast facts about Halper’s history in politics. Got His Start in Nixon/Ford Years The Stanford and Oxford-educated Halper started his career in government in 1971 as a member of President Richard Nixon’s Domestic Policy Council. The foreign policy expert served as the Office of Management and Budget’s Assistant Director of Management and Evaluation Division between 1973-1974. Halper then served as an assistant to all three of President Gerald Ford’s Chief of Staffs — Alexander Haig, Donald Rumsfeld, and Dick Cheney — until 1977. Accused of Leading a Spy Ring Inside Jimmy Carter’s Presidential Campaign The Reagan-Bush presidential campaign hired Halper to serve as Director of Policy Coordination in 1980 and would later be embroiled in the Debategate affair, a scandal in which CIA operatives were accused of leaking the Carter campaign’s foreign policy positions to the Republican ticket. The Intercept’s Glenn Greenwald reports: Four decades ago, Halper was responsible for a long-forgotten spying scandal involving the 1980 election, in which the Reagan campaign – using CIA officials managed by Halper, reportedly under the direction of former CIA Director and then-Vice-Presidential candidate George H.W. Bush – got caught running a spying operation from inside the Carter administration. The plot involved CIA operatives passing classified information about Carter’s foreign policy to Reagan campaign officials in order to ensure the Reagan campaign knew of any foreign policy decisions that Carter was considering. Halper also worked as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Political-Military Affairs during President Ronald Reagan’s first term. Had a Stint as a Bank Executive In 1984, Halper was chairman of three financial institutions — National Bank of Northern Virginia, Palmer National Bank, and George Washington National Bank. White House official Oliver North wired loaned funds from the Palmer National Bank to a Swiss bank account, which were later used to aid the contras. Believed Hillary Clinton Would Be a Better Steward for U.S.-UK Relations In March 2016, Halper told Russia’s Sputnik News that he believed then-Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton would prove to be a steadier hand in preserving the “special relationship” enjoyed by the United States and Britain. “I believe Clinton would be best for US-UK relations and for relations with the European Union. Clinton is well-known, deeply experienced and predictable. US-UK relations will remain steady regardless of the winner although Clinton will be less disruptive over time,” Halper said.

News3 hours ago

Who Is Stefan Halper? Meet the ‘FBI Informant’ Inside Trump’s 2016 Campaign

News3 hours ago

GOP Sets Fundraising Record in April as Democrat Money Woes Extend into Midterms

News4 hours ago

Leave It to Al Sharpton to Find a Reason to Make the Royal Wedding All About ‘White Male Supremacy’