Texas MARINE Exposes TRUTH About Trump’s TRAVEL BAN… The Video Went Viral in Few Minutes, The Reason Will Give you Goosebumps

Steven Gern, a Texan working in Iraq, discusses the reality of how Americans are treated there, in a video that has been shared over 1 million times and viewed by over 33 million people in 30 hours since he posted it.

I work currently in Iraq, which is one of the countries that’s on the list,” begins Gern. “Obviously, in the United States, a lot is going on – and over here, this is a lot going on, as well, just a lot of things y’all don’t see.”

“The other morning, we were having a discussion on the executive order, and a lot of the Iraqis showed their displeasure in this executive order, and why they feel like they’ve been betrayed by the United States.”

Gern clarifies that he is not presenting a partisan argument about his own feelings on Trump’s policies, but rather the contrast of how Iraqis view and treat Americans.

“So, I listened to what they had to say, and after they were done yelling and screaming about their opinion on things, I asked a simple question, and I got an answer to that simple question, and I got it without hesitation.” continues Gern. “My simple questions was, ‘As an American, if I went out in town right now, would I be welcome?’”

“They answered me, and said, ‘Absolutely not, you would not be welcome.’ And I said, ‘Okay, what would happen if I went in town?’”

“They said the locals would snatch me up and kill me within an hour. I would be tortured first, and after they were done torturing me, I would probably be beheaded. It would go on video for everybody to see as an example.”

Gern reveals that he already knew the answers to his question, but wanted to hear it directly from the mouths of Iraqis as confirmation regarding the danger posed by average Iraqis – not just trained terrorists – to Westerners.

“The point I’m trying to make is – this is the local populace that would do this. This isn’t ISIS. This isn’t al-Qaeda,” he explains. “So, my question to them was pretty simple after that.”
“‘If you would do this to me, in your country, why would I let you in my country? All this means to me is that if you had the opportunity to take the life of an American, you would do it.’”

Gern returns to addressing the viewers, specifically those who oppose Trump’s executive order and feel that all who wish to enter the United States should be allowed to do so without restriction.

“Maybe that’s something y’all need to think about back there. If this is the way some of these cultures feel… about Americans, why would you be so naive to believe that, if they came to the United States, they would do anything any different than what they would do right here in their own country?”

“I’m just trying to inform you about what’s actually happening on the ground in one of the ‘banned countries’ – something you should probably think about.”

“I can’t go out in town here. Why should they go out in town in my country?”

Share this post if you support Trump’s travel ban.

What do you think about this comment below.

1. Mary

February 4, 2017 at 7:41 am

Bring our troops home.

2. Va

February 4, 2017 at 12:36 pm

Bring this man home.

3. Arcane

February 4, 2017 at 12:37 pm

I believe in what he said. My husband has been deployed in Iraq twice and he also feel rhe same way about the people from their country. We need to welcome the people who will understand, respect, and embrace our culture.

4. Crystal vaughn

February 4, 2017 at 2:57 pm

Very sad that we get trash killers in our country and people think it’s ok. Other countries hate us. Why should we not ban them?
    Simple rule.

5. Virginia

February 4, 2017 at 3:01 pm

This is coming from a person that is actually there not setting behind a desk in an air conditioned office in America!

6. Lowell Wyman

February 4, 2017 at 3:12 pm

I would like to get this stupid garbage off this phone.

7. IRENE

February 4, 2017 at 3:21 pm

I SEE WHAT HE IS SAYING AND I THINK THAT WHAT HE IS SAYING IS WE SHOULD TRUST NONE OF THEM.

• Doris

February 4, 2017 at 5:19 pm

These crazy USA liberals don’t bother to find the truth they just want to fight! GO TRUMP

We should close to all countries. None of them are helping us.

• Patricia

February 4, 2017 at 7:01 pm

Irene you are so right. Why trust them when you can’t even trust your neighbors anymore.

• Rich

February 5, 2017 at 7:39 pm

You are 100% correct. My only problem with this video is he chooses to be there to make tons of money so I do not feel anything towards him. If your life is in that much danger, get your ass back home.

• Donna. Markum

June 6, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Tons of MONEY???? You sure don’t know much about the military, do you? This man probably makes much
        less than YOU! And he probably has to work twice as hard to earn it! And he can’t “get his ass back home”
        till his tour of duty is over, and that could be a year! He belongs to the Marine Corps till then! He is making
        sacrifices I doubt you would make, for the safety and freedom of our American citizens—including YOU!!! Give
        him some credit…and a ton of respect!!!!!

• mafa oru

February 6, 2017 at 12:49 am

Did you ever read the Bible it says love thy Neighbor

8. Dave

February 4, 2017 at 6:11 pm

This should be apparent to the average bear, but apparently not to the average liberal

9. Jmdf

February 4, 2017 at 6:19 pm

Thank you for sharing this. Lot of people have their head in the sand. This is not a joking matter. What would you think if something happened like this to someone close to you or your family??????

10. Chris

February 4, 2017 at 6:37 pm

The liberals that want to bring this s#it to America, are the stupidest, moronic people I have ever seen. But they do not care what is happening in Germany and Sweden, and other parts of Europe, and I doubt if they will listen to this man. I just hope no innocents suffer over here, because of the libs, and their insane desire to let anyone in this country.

11. Linda Ocasio

February 4, 2017 at 6:52 pm

From the mouth of someone who is there

12. Dorothy Dunston

February 4, 2017 at 7:07 pm

These Muslims do not like Americans and that goes for everyone of them from any country in the world if they could come over here and kill us they be here thank God God stepped in and gave us Donald Trump is president and all you are the people who think otherwise you are completely blindsided you’re not and you need your head examined get a shrink and figure it out !

• Lucy Dunn

February 4, 2017 at 10:56 pm

It is a shame that we Republicans and Christians saw what God has done for us and we aren’t taking it further. God says we can be angry and sin not. We need to show America how much we love her. Why can’t we protest that Judge and stand behind our President peacefully. He is over riding the President! Obama got away with a lot of crap. Pray for Trump everyday and every night. He needs our help. He stands for us we should do the same for him.

• mafa oru

February 6, 2017 at 12:52 am

hate,mistrust, and fear among the Races and Religions Hitler did the same thing. Who will be next Poor people?

13. War Hammer

February 5, 2017 at 9:13 am

Like i have always said, we should kill them all and kill them now just like they’re doing to everyone else. It is the only way to be rid of this disease.

14. War Hammer

February 5, 2017 at 9:16 am

Its time to make this Islamic Totalitarian Government Organization go away.

15. Gail

February 5, 2017 at 3:17 pm

Although I voted for Clinton and have Muslim friends, I believe we need to hear from many, talk with many, and then make plans of action. Generalizing or selective quick reading will not properly educate us. Thank you for your video Texas Marine! PS Conservative fighters

16. Judith Pierce Croxton

February 5, 2017 at 3:53 pm

God bless you, Sir. I pray for you every day.

17. Michael Gavin

February 5, 2017 at 5:38 pm

Why do the people in these countries feel this way toward Americans?

18. ralph koon

February 5, 2017 at 6:45 pm

Again, we have to follow their customs and rules in their country, why shouldn’t they be expected to do the same here!!! Abide by our rules or stay home!!!!

19. Patricia

February 5, 2017 at 9:30 pm

Thank you for telling it like it is! A lot of us know that, but others have their head in the sand and refuse to see what is going on, because they want to live in a POLITICAL CORRECT WORLD. When someone in their own family is hurt or killed because of an illegal or other idiot, (terrorist) lets see what they think then! But (then) it’s to late!!!!!

20. Mikey Wic

February 5, 2017 at 10:34 pm

So why are you still there sucking up the Money trying to win Hearts and Minds? Some of these same people you are talking about make it possible for you to be there as a Civie earning Shit loads of CASH and giving you the help you need to infiltrate certain sections of their society to be able to do your job. What about them? These people who gave you their opinion may just be part of an angry mob. In USA they tell you when you leave the Airport that you need to be careful because you could be killed by Bandits that target Tourist. What is the difference. So how is it that USA are training Iraqi soldiers to fight ISIL,What are you trying to do? I think you are a Plant to increase the doubt in the minds of people at home to justify Trump Fella Failed and careless BAN. You are not a Humanitarian you are working out there to keep the country unstable and now you come out to create fear and further increase the Anti Muslim Rhetoric you are encouraging hate by saying this. Because you know that most of the people who have Green Cards coming from that country or any on the List are people who COLLABORATED with the USA FORCES and were offered USA Stay BECAUSE THEIR LIVES WOULD NOT BE WORTH THE PRICE OF A BUCKET OF PISS IF THEY STAY THERE. THE AIM OF YOUR WORDS IS TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR AMERICA TO DENY THESE PEOPLE WHO PUT NOT ONLY THEIR LIVES BUT THE LIVE OF THEIR FAMILIES ON THE LINE BELIEVING THAT THEY WERE HELPING THEIR COUNTRY NOW YOU DO NOT WANT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF GIVING THEM THE SANCTUARY THEY RICHLY DESERVE THIS IS NOT NEW AMERICA DID IT IN VIETNAM AND AFGHANISTAN AND LIBYA. YOU ARE TALKING THIS BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN PAID TO SAY IT YOU ARE AN AGENT PROVOKER PROBABLY ONE OF THEM PEOPLE THAT GO OUT AND TRAIN SUICIDE BOMBERS TO DO USA DIRTY WORK. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU USED AND TELL THEM THEY WILL GET A GREEN CARD IF THEY HELP, HOW MANY FATHERS, SONS AND DAUGHTERS HAVE YOU USED IN THE EXECUTION OF YOUR DUTY GIVING THEM THAT PROMISE, HOW MANY HAVE DIED BECAUSE LIKE A JUDAS YOU SELL THEM FOR MORE CLOSER LINKS TO YOUR GOAL? WHEN PEOPLE SEE HOW DUPLICITOUS YOU ARE HOW DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO WANT TO REACT? YES THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESCRIBE BUT THERE ARE MORE WHO WILL STAND FIRM AND DEFEND YOUR CORNER WITH THEIR OWN LIVES BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL BE GOOD TO YOUR WORD. WHEN THEY REALIZE THAT YOU USED THEM LIKE TOILET PAPER HOW DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO REACT. YOU THINK IS ONLY AMERICANS CAN BE ANGRY AND DO SHIT? YOU ARE AN AGITATOR PAID TO DO SHIT AND THERE IS NO WAY YOU ARE IN IRAQ TALKING THAT SHIT. I HAVE AN AVERSION TO ISIL OR ANY TERRORIST FOR THAT MATTER BUT YOU ARE A BIGGER TERRORIST AND ANYONE WHO WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY WILL KNOW YOU ARE NOT FROM TEXAS AND MAYBE NOT EVEN AMERICAN. I HEAR IT IN YOUR VOICE. TRUMP FELLA YOU ARE A DEMON I HAD AN OPEN MIND ABOUT YOU, I EVEN SAW SOME OF YOUR RANTINGS AS MAKING SENSE AND I DID NOT IMAGINE THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO SCRAPE THE BARREL. WHAT THIS MAN IS SAYING HE WAS PAID TO SAY AND IF YOU LISTEN CAREFULLY YOU WILL KNOW HE IS LYING

• T, McClure

June 6, 2017 at 3:00 am

Mikey, are your eyes brown? Cuz buddy you are hateful and full of fecal matter.

• Joann

June 6, 2017 at 1:39 pm

Really you know this man you moron, shut your mouth you know nothing !!

21. Elaine

February 6, 2017 at 2:13 am

All the people in the countries that were banned from our. Country are trying to take over our country any way they can. They will kill you in the blink of an eye. These people don’t think of a life like we do. They kill babies as well as adults. I can not understand why these liberals can’t get it through their thick heads.

• Stephen

February 6, 2017 at 4:08 pm

The Liberals do not Know what they know because they understand what they do not know in what they know

• R Thompson

February 7, 2017 at 5:31 am

I understand that Americans are on the front lines and am grateful. But in the big picture, North American Christian values and way of life as a whole are under attack. Through recorded history this religion wishes to be the religion of the world. Taking us from a modern world to a barbaric.

22. cdf

February 6, 2017 at 6:03 am

amen to the above comments–these liberals want America to go down–they want big government and if the immigrants should come in this country,this country would certainly go down economically–the government resources that were meant for American taxpayers would all be depleted by the immigrants which to me is stealing since they did not pay any taxes!
    and it is mandated in the religion of islam to take over the world by force! they would force their religion on us!

23. steven

February 6, 2017 at 2:48 pm

Liberals do have tunnel vision,they had rather destroy our country than to have peace,

24. Costas

February 7, 2017 at 8:14 am

Steve I totally agree with what you are saying. No doubt, all are true and valid. However having a natural dislike of half truth, I have to ask you to analyze for us the reasons your Iraqi friends have these attitudes towards Americans. Could it be that Americans invaded their country in search of non existing nukies something they certainly knew beforehand but the motives were alterior? How would you feel if Saddam Hussein invaded your country in search of non existing weapons causing immeasurable pain? Mind that I am a deeply conservative, ardent Donald Trump fan, allergic to leftism in general and proud that God gave me the opportunity to get an excellent education in Texas. Now I reside in my mother country Greece whose part of the ancient heritage asks for truth and grandeur of conscience.

25. J.T. Taylor

February 10, 2017 at 4:56 pm

And this WARRIOR was terminated from his employer for telling us this. Absolutely bullshit!!! The POTUS I hope helps this HERO behind the curtains if you will. God Bless you sir, your a true PATRIOT!!!!!

26. Cheryl

February 13, 2017 at 9:42 am

The United States of America was formed and founded by immigrants over 200 years ago and has welcomed millions since with open arms peacefully.

All of the 7 countries listed in Trump’s executive order have been at war for thousands of years and have murdered ALL foreign immigrants for over those thousands of years.

Which country would you, as an immigrant, choose for your freedom and peace of mind? Screening for ISIS connections needs a lot of reform but racism against a religion should never ever be even considered as a factor in this decision. The USA was founded because of the freedom of religion and should be honored as such.

27. C M Taylor

June 6, 2017 at 4:27 am

It was very informing. We need to know what is going on in these countries.