Trey Gowdy Confirms Obama’s Worst Nightmare, Makes James Comey Admit Under Oath…

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) came riding in to bring sanity to the intel hearings today in the hill. Sure, we all want to get to the bottom of the Russian saga. The investigation has been going on since July.

Do you really believe that if Obama and his administration had information that would have torpedoed Donald Trump and installed Hillary Clinton he wouldn’t have used it?

Only a starry-eyed liberal still drink on the hope and change flavored cool aid would believe it. And even then, it would take quite a few glasses.

Conclusion – there’s nothing there. Nothing nefarious to the investigation. Russia may have done it but to say Trump did anything other than sit back and laugh his ass off and thank god for his luck is ludicrous.

So, it was good to see Trey Gowdy stand up for truth and justice when he grilled, in a respectful manner as is Trey’s way, James Comey about the investigation.

But as is Trey’s way, he came at it from a unique angle.

Earlier, Comey told the House Intelligence Committee hearing, that he had received authorization from the Justice Department to confirm that there is an ongoing investigation into possible “coordination” between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia.

Gowdy then turned the investigation around and asked Comey about the leaks. Intelligence leaks are very dangerous and must be taken seriously.

So Trey simply asked Comey to reassure the American people that the FBI is investigating the leak which brought down Trump’s national security adviser Michael Flynn.

“I can’t,” Comey responded.

“But I hope people watching know how seriously we take leaks of classified information. But I don’t want to confirm it by saying we’re investigating it. I’m sorry I have to draw that line, I just think that’s the right way to be.”

Gowdy shook his head in response clearly agitated. Trey ever the gentleman said he wouldn’t argue, but quieted the room with a withering line saying that “he and Comey agree the release of classified information is most definitely a crime.”

The Trey went on the offensive asking Comey if he briefed then-President Barack Obama on “calls involving Michael Flynn.”

Comey declined to answer.

Gowdy went further and asked whether former Obama administration officials James Clapper, John Brennan, Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates – had access to unmask Flynn’s name.

Again, Comey had no answer.

1. Mary

March 21, 2017 at 12:55 am

He didn’t answer because he knows that he is lying through his teeth. Comey needs to be fired right now.

2. Joe

March 21, 2017 at 12:57 am

Weasels would have put themselves in trouble

3. Audrey

March 21, 2017 at 2:30 am

I don’t believe a word that comes out of Comey’s mouth or rogers for that matter. Our government became so dirty under the Obama administration. Time to drain the swamp!

4. Audrey

March 21, 2017 at 2:32 am

What do you mean moderation? Post my comment as typed.

5. Ann Biri

March 21, 2017 at 2:35 am

Trey Gowdy doesn’t believe him and neither do I. He has lied about so many things and not answering questions is because he would incriminate “someone”.

6. Bruce R Porter Sr

March 21, 2017 at 2:57 am

Isn’t it interesting that Trump kept him?
    I wonder what he was thinking.
    Everybody could see he is part of the problem.

Anyway, here’s an interview with a former CIA agent that wants Trump and Putin to “declare peace”
    How’s that for a great thought?

• Tom

March 21, 2017 at 6:57 am

Maybe just to let this play out so everyone sees the corruption. President Trump is in a precarious, no dangerous position. This globalism movement is hell bent on having things their way even though they lost. Progressive leaders are rallying the hatred of their base through lies. Stay safe its going to get more interesting.

7. Rex Davis

March 21, 2017 at 6:17 am

I have asked the question. Why did Trump keep him on? I have never in my life seen such a collection/Swamp of pathological liars in one place. I would trust a select few in the media but I believe that Shepherd Smith on Fox is so full of it that his believeability index is somewhere left of San Francisco. Between his own disgust with his happy sex life and a hostility against Fox for not acknowledging his divinely gifted talent he is one pi$$ed off non talent. Hi ù in

8. Rex Davis

March 21, 2017 at 6:19 am

9. Mary

March 21, 2017 at 7:09 am

He needs to be in jail with killary obummer and lynch oh take the songbird for treason and a whole lot more charges for at least 100 years for each of them!!

10. John Swan

March 21, 2017 at 12:43 pm

Session can do a study of Obama underground team,and dirty deeds!
    Comey can finish up with Russia.
    Comey may be a part of Obama team.

11. Elaine

March 22, 2017 at 3:42 am

Comey is part of the Oboma team. I agree withBruce Porter, Sr. I can’t understand why President Trump dud not fire him.

12. A piano

March 22, 2017 at 8:27 pm

I believe it was The Godfather who said it’s best to keep your enemy by your side & take care of business later .