Trump Asks For God’s Help While In The White House!

Trump is a great man! He understand how difficult is to be a president of such big country as America is.

So he asks for god’s help! HOW AMAZING IS THIS?!

Speaking with David Brody of “The Brody File” for the Christian Broadcasting Network, Trump said in a recent interview that the weight of the White House is enormous and that his decisions have massive life or death consequences for real people.

That realization has caused him to lean on God more than ever, Trump told Brody.

“I would say that the office is so powerful that you need God even more,” Trump told Brody. “There’s almost not a decision that you make when you’re sitting in this position that isn’t a really life-altering position. So God comes in even more so.”

If you are Christian, this will melt your heart. He is a great family man, he knows how important is religion in America.

He will support Christianity and conservative values.

Those values made his kids so successful and his life so successful.

America needs religion more than ever! We need hope, we need stability, we need wisdom and humanity!

All of that comes with Christianity!

And we will respect all other religions, America is a melting pot with all races, ethnicities, religions and political views.

But we are, still, Christian nation!

Source: The Blaze

Continue Reading

1. Abdoun moteer Gon.

February 1, 2017 at 1:32 pm

Oh,my freind president Tromp ,you are just taking the real path ! if you are moving along that road ; you will reach your destination peacefully as soos as possible !?.for sure, any one who connects his life to the almjghty (God) is victrious and lives comfortably , as he is being guided by Allha’s angels !!?.

2. Linda Davis

February 1, 2017 at 4:47 pm

God bless and guide you, President Trump. May He protect you and your family as well. We stand united with you. Thank you for all you are doing for our country!

3. Glenda clark

February 1, 2017 at 7:40 pm

So wonderful mr. Trump without god I would have been gone along time ago, so refreshing to hear this that’s why devil fights you so much you belong to god, am so proud of you and your family. God continue to bless this wonderful man, thank you god…

4. Wanda Frost

February 2, 2017 at 2:21 am

Pray for him and our great country every day.

5. Trumps Tinyhands

February 2, 2017 at 4:43 am

The thrice married avowed pussy grabber is a “family man”. HAHAHA, you right wing nut jobs crack me up.

6. jim hane

February 2, 2017 at 8:07 am

Donald Trump has many enemies around the world. They are financed by Soros and some of the oil rich arab nations. He needs all the help he can get.

7. robert clark

February 2, 2017 at 3:43 pm

All of Trump’s money is what made his children so successful, not their faith in God! I believe he is just telling these people what they want to hear!

8. Rebecca

February 2, 2017 at 8:07 pm

God Bless Trump!!

9. Sharon Catalfano

February 2, 2017 at 8:54 pm

My prayers are with you daily, President Trump…God Bless you for your bravery, integrity, and dedication. You did the right thing deporting..it was sad but necessary…pray for the children…I love you Mr. President. You are my Hero…life was always scary for me in the government projects during a racial, radical, rioting time period…the rest of home owners didn’t witness… Now, you single handedly stopped radical Islam… A National Terror saving Americans…I wish I knew you and your strength as a child beaten and raped…in the government projects…Project.. Websters definition..a proposal of something to be done, plan, scheme…well…the,..gov. forgot the professional procedure called, “follow-up”…because of the neglect in …followup…I was raped, beaten, and robbed almost daily by prejudice blacks I was forced to live amongst..starting at age 11….the lack of segregation..during a short time period after Luther 1970….was my HELL on earth…black women teach slavery stories not Christian Godly stories.. Keeping the hate alive…My Goal is to write my story in a Christian way to not only prove blacks were not the only victims ..and my prayers are to get Gods BOOK in school…which is the only HOPE for society….I don’t know where to begin but pray, because I suffer daily years after the fact from broken bone pain and PTSD, disassociation, chronic depression, chronic anxiety, and if the flashback are too bad…states of psychosis….So being a silent victim of racism…I understand first hand the necessity of deportation… For their God is Allah…not Jesus…but let’s pray for the ones who may be Christian..if that’s possible, being raised Islamic, I still pray ..esp for the children…Thank You for hearing my sadness.