Trump Insider Omarosa DESTROYS Joy Behar in the Most Brutal and Personal Way – BOOM!

Omarosa Manigault, a former winner of The Apprentice and a Donald Trump insider, appeared on ABC’s The View Friday. The panelists on The View are all left-wingers, so it’s no surprise that the conversation turned downright nasty in mere minutes.

Omarosa began discussing the first week of Trump’s presidency. But before she could even get a few sentences out, host Joy Behar rudely interrupted and said, “Can we see Donald Trump tax returns, do you think?”

“I’m not going to fall for that,” Omarosa responded.

The View hosts are mostly single, older, sad, lonely women — including Behar. Omarosa, taking a page out of Donald Trump’s playbook, turned to the audience to acknowledge her soon-to-be-husband. She was met with applause.

She then turned to Behar and said, “And I hope that you one day could find that kind of joy, Joy, in your life.”

HAH! That’s gotta hurt…

Co-host Sunny Hostin came to the defense of Behar. Invoking Michelle Obama, she said, “When they go low, we go high!”

Behar responded, “That’s right, and I feel like I could get high right now.”

Source: Conservativeworlddaily

1. Deanie

January 28, 2017 at 2:51 pm

Joy Behar was married in 2011 to present

2. IRENE

January 28, 2017 at 3:53 pm

The WIEW STINKS.

3. Carolyn

January 28, 2017 at 5:05 pm

She was just great on the view!I am so glad I have it tape seen it 4 times and I laugh so hard,wish Woppie was there so she could have put her in her place.Maybe she could come once a month, great show would make the rating go up!

4. Rosemarie Osborn

January 28, 2017 at 8:43 pm

With great JOY I watched to Finally have someone shut Joy down. Omarosa was a class act. I used to love this show- but everyday it is filled with hate & hostility towards Trump. The View has hated Trump for many years. No matter what Trump does will be good to them. Praying for the day they all apologize for the hate they have spread in the U.S. Most of all when they apologize to President Trump. I’s time to move on & begin to try to unite our country

5. Sandy

January 29, 2017 at 2:05 am

You all on the View think you know everything but there are people in your audience don’t believe that you do!!! You all suck every one of you.

6. irene swanson

January 29, 2017 at 6:29 am

Who even watches this show, seriously, I have never felt compelled to watch it. It’s seems like it would be much like having an anxiety attack.

7. Linda Ocasio