Trump Needs YOU to Boycott These 11 Companies Who BANNED Christmas

Trump just announced that many stores around the nation are still REJECTING Christmas. Bill O’Reilly has been fighting against this “War on Christmas” for 10 years now and Trump is joining him in this fight against political correctness.

O’Reilly recently reported on the “American Family Association” annual “Naughty or Nice” list, which tells the public which businesses do not “recognize” Christmas. O’Reilly pointed out that many of these anti-Christmas businesses have changed their tune because of public pressure. Trump encouraged this public pressure in a Michigan speech last week.

“WHAT ABOUT ALL THOSE DEPARTMENT STORES? THEY HAVE THE BELLS, AND THEY HAVE THE RED WALLS, AND THEY HAVE THE SNOW, BUT THEY DON’T HAVE MERRY CHRISTMAS… I THINK THEY’RE GOING TO START PUTTING UP ‘MERRY CHRISTMAS’…”

See the list of companies and the Video below:

According to the “American Family Association,” these 11 companies are REJECTING Christmas:

BARNES AND NOBLE

BEST BUY

FOOT LOCKER

THE GAP

THE LIMITED

NORDSTROM

OFFICE DEPOT

OFFICE MAX

PETSMART

STAPLES

VICTORIA’S SECRET

WATCH this segment then SHARE on Facebook so we can spread the news!

They ALSO listed the 21 companies that EMBRACE Christmas and reject this political correct nonsense:

CRACKER BARREL

RITE AID

SAMS CLUB

TOYS R US

Source: Subjectpolitics

1. Paila

December 21, 2016 at 1:45 am

Not true I work at Office Depot and say Metry Christmas all day long and we are the same as office max

2. Marge Furman

December 21, 2016 at 1:47 am

The one hand serves the other.Not so!!!

3. Thomas Howell

December 21, 2016 at 2:18 am

Done. I think buy American means don’t buy from those who disregard American tradition. If your business wants to rely on non Christians then you got it.

4. Greg Medina

December 21, 2016 at 2:35 am

Done, done and done!
    Printed out the list and taped it onto a kitchen cabinet door.

5. k.schiller

December 21, 2016 at 4:17 am

Funny, these stores are making a killing.

6. Joan

December 21, 2016 at 6:35 am

I Agree completely! I can shop elsewhere with No problem ! This is the CHRISTMAS SEASON, & if you don’t care to participate, I don’t care to shop at your establishments. Done & Done ! Bah Humbug to you too!!!

7. Janice Redfield

December 21, 2016 at 12:49 pm

I really hope your businesses feel more than the pinch!!

8. Mort

December 21, 2016 at 3:05 pm

When you shine the light of truth on them, you can watch the cockroaches scatter!

9. Debbie

December 21, 2016 at 9:45 pm

Walmart when I shopped either last Christmas or a few Christmas ago, when I was told happy holidays . I immediately said holiday? Which holiday is that ,? Of course what can they answer ? I then say Christmas is coming and we celebrate the birth of Christ And if Vhtidymas cannot be said shop selling anything that represents Christmas

10. Jackie

December 21, 2016 at 9:53 pm

Then why do they advertise Christmas sales? I would say they are all giving you lipservice! And why do they have Christmas items in their stores?

• Carol Lucas

December 23, 2016 at 5:29 am

Barnes and Noble you are now on my list. Love to shop there, but no more.

11. Cathi kulik

December 23, 2016 at 3:08 am

Where does this list come from? Factual, reliable sources please.

12. Donna

December 23, 2016 at 3:51 pm

Seriously? This is what Trump wastes his time on? One, not everyone is Christian and even among some Christian denominations Christmas is not celebrated (Jehovah’s Witnesses) and two, he has much bigger fish to fry. The USA has separation of Church and State and for a POTUS-elect to be doing something like this comes dangerously close to violating that. The reason people can celebrate anything in the way they choose is because of that separation of Church and State. There is no official religion in the USA and to tell citizens to boycott businesses that do not fall under Trump’s narrow vision is a clear violation of that. Independent businesses also have the right to determine how they will recognize a given holiday.

• melanie

December 26, 2016 at 1:45 pm

oh dry up and fly away…

13. Patricia

December 25, 2016 at 6:04 pm

PETSMART ? I HAVE 2 DOGS AND GIVE LOTS OF MY MONEY TO PETSMART. NO MORE!

14. melanie

December 26, 2016 at 1:43 pm

Funny coincidence…I already shop at the Christian stores and avoid the non-Christian stores…don’t have to change my habits…go figure