President Donald Trump said NFL owners should not tolerate players disrespecting the American flag, suggesting Friday they ought to say, “get that son of a bitch off the field right now.”

Trump, in Alabama campaigning for Sen. Luther Strange (R., Ala.) in his primary battle with Roy Moore, said he and Strange were united in their pride for the country and respect for the flag.

“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners when someone disrespects our flag to say, ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field right now. Out. He’s fired. He’s fired,'” Trump yelled, to huge cheers.

The crowd began chanting “USA!”

“You know, some owner’s going to do that,” Trump said. “He’s going to say, ‘That guy who disrespects our flag, he’s fired.'”

Trump called it a “total disrespect of our heritage.”

NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick began kneeling for the national anthem last year to draw attention to police brutality practices and other examples of racial injustice, and some other players have followed suit.

Kaepernick, who reached the Super Bowl in the 2012 season with the San Francisco 49ers, is currently a free agent, and his supporters argue owners are staying away from signing him because of the controversy surrounding him.

What do you think about this comment below.

1. Pingback: Trump on Players Kneeling for National Anthem: ‘Get That Son of a B*** Off the Field’ – Conservative Politics

2. Deb

September 23, 2017 at 11:57 am

I totally agree with President Trump. Lack of respect by some of the players for the symbols of our country, the flag and the national anthem, is disgusting at best. The NFL is losing a lot of fans for various reasons–but this one is at the top of the list. The owners have to take a stand if its to stop–the players need to realize without fans they don’t have a job.

3. billy miller

September 23, 2017 at 1:30 pm

I AGREE WITH MR TRUMP, GET THESE LOW LIFE SONS OF BITCHES OFF THE FIELD, I DO NOT WANT TO WATCH A BUNCH OF LOW LIFES THAT HATE AMERICA, FUCK THE NFL, SEMPER FI.

• Kerry Emery

September 23, 2017 at 3:05 pm

I totally agree with you!!

• Charles

September 23, 2017 at 4:31 pm

I agree.

4. Carol Heimbach

September 23, 2017 at 1:37 pm

I stand with Trump!

5. Gale

September 23, 2017 at 1:41 pm

I agree with Billy Miller and President Trump. Get them off the field and off the team. Who cares if they know how to play a kids game? They don’t even know how to respect their own country.

6. AHZZ

September 23, 2017 at 4:18 pm

There is NO PLACE for you in any “NATIONAL” Ball Leagues, if you DON’T RESPECT our “NATION’S Flag & Anthem”!!!! PERIOD!

Today’s NFL = “Nonsense Foolsball League”!
    #BOYCOTTNFL

7. Cheryl

September 23, 2017 at 7:48 pm

I totally agree with President Trump. I did not put my life on the line to support my country for some low life individual to show such disrespect for our country, flag and national anthem. They think just because they are paid the big bucks they can do what they want without repercussions. WRONG if they want to kneel down so bad then put them on the front line and let them kneel down.