Trump Signs New Order: Drug Tests Mandatory For Welfare – Look What Immediately Happened!

Finally, this is amazing. The welfare/nanny state has run rampant. Encouraging people to be workless bums in exchange for “free” benefits. All you have to do is vote for the liberals and you can keep all of your benefits regardless of your drug use and choosing not to work. Welfare is changing for the better.

President Trump has done many things that made the heart of Republicans sing. Just days, or even hours, into his presidency he made steps to repair the damage done to our relations with Israel, fix our immigration problem and roll back the Affordable Care Act. All things that conservatives viewed as important, but unlikely for anyone to follow though on.

While all the issues that the president has attended to have been important for our country, I doubt any any have given conservative tax payers more glee than his allowing drug testing for welfare recipients. Middle America has been struggling under the weight of a grossly exploited welfare system for a very long time. While it’s obviously an excellent plan to help those who are unable to help themselves, supporting an able bodied person’s drug habit is unacceptable.

Under President Barack Obama, states weren’t allowed to test applicants for drugs unless they were applying for a job that already had mandatory drug testing. However, there’s a new sheriff in town — and he’s backed by a Republican-controlled Congress that, while far from perfect, is at least more likely to pass common-sense legislation like this than any legislative body under the control of people like former House Majority Leader Nancy Pelosi.

It was not immediately clear when Trump would sign the bill into law, but the White House has indicated that Trump will indeed sign it.

Republicans have cheered this bill as a victory for states’ rights, while Democrats have resorted to their old talking point of claiming that Republicans are targeting the poor.

Welfare and other government assistance programs make up a very large chunk of the federal budget, and probably the saddest part of this is not that the resources are being used by drug addicts and lazy bums, it’s that it’s being taken from both hardworking tax payers, and allocated away from the actual needy.

To the Democrats, I say take your righteous indignation to the welfare offices and listen to the able bodied men and women bragging about how they are “working the system” to get what they want. Listen to the young women doing the math about how many more kids they need to have to get enough money for their next luxury. It’s sickening, and “high” time that something were done about it.

This is something that should have been in effect the whole time. But the thing is, liberals reap a lot of benefits off of degenerates costing the states and feds money. They get constituents. President Trump is fixing lack of government oversight one step at a time.

Follow Us On Instagram and Twitter!

1. Mark Hershiser

March 21, 2017 at 8:20 am

It’s way overdue.

• Meeche

March 22, 2017 at 12:33 pm

Hope all the welfare moochers get kicked off! It is sickening how they milk the system and sit on their butts all day while taxpayers pay them!

2. Richard Kras

March 21, 2017 at 10:43 am

What a Guy! Wish Oz had someone like him!

3. Pam

March 21, 2017 at 2:29 pm

Maybe the democrats need to be drug tested too! They’re the ones fighting against the wall. They must be dependent on the illegal drugs and other stuff coming across the border

4. Tj

March 21, 2017 at 2:34 pm

Thank you President Trump! nice to have a man with common sense in charge after 8 long years of insane leadership

5. Ken

March 21, 2017 at 2:57 pm

This should include congress & senator’s!! They should be drug tested!!

6. Richard Gaston

March 21, 2017 at 4:32 pm

Bout damn time if you ask me. I am on Food Stamps as a supplement to my income. The State says I fall below the Poverty guidelines to which I just get $163 a month in Food Stamps. Not enough to live on, but I work so no big deal, it just helps us out (my Family as well as me, total of 3 of us). I work in a convenience store and it galls me to no end to see people come in and buy their whole neighborhood junk food, shopping and spending about $100 or more to shop in a 7-Eleven. Saw one guy try to sell his food stamps right there in the damn store until I said something. People even try to use the Cash side so they can buy Alcohol, good thing the Corporate of our Store put a stop to it, after I voiced my complaint with them, now they can not buy Alcohol, Lottery Tickets or even Cigarettes on the cash side. Told Corporate that it is illegal for them to do so but they kept doing it, I even told one customer a couple of years back and got told to mine my own business, it is their cash to do with what they wanted that includes buying Alcohol, Cigarettes etc….I was getting so upset with people either selling their Food Stamps to get cash so they can buy their drugs that I was about to contact DSHS and tell them to take me off of Food Stamps until they do something about it. I will see if this comes to pass and if it don’t I am taking my family off the benefits, we don’t need it that bad if DSHS as well as the Department of Agriculture (they are the ones that issues Food Stamps which is a Federal Program, not State) wishes to allow drug users to obtain FS so they just can sell it to buy Drugs instead of what it is intended for.

• Estrella Pillar

March 21, 2017 at 6:09 pm

Don’t take you and your family out of assistance! What is important is to report them to authorities! To continue raising the problem is ver important and necessary! The stores doing these illegal acts should be reported . The stores can be fined and hopefully enforce the law!

7. Jim

March 21, 2017 at 6:46 pm

Its about time these bums get drug tested. And while we are at it, take away their cell phones. Why should we have to pay for their cell phones when I can not afford a phone with internate service. Something is really wrong with this country. At least we got rid of the biggest racist in our country.

8. Jeannie Cartelli

March 22, 2017 at 2:24 pm

So glad to have a president who will fix things so long overdue ,also the phone service should go