Former FBI director James Comey appeared before the Senate Intelligence Committee today to give a blockbuster piece of testimony. Now, Donald Trump’s White House has broken his silence about what he had to say.

Daily Mail reported that though Deputy White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders repeatedly told reporters to direct all questions to outside council, she was adamant about one point.

“No, I can definitively say the president’s not a liar, and I think it’s frankly insulting that that question would be asked,” she said.

This came after Comey accused Trump and his administration of offering “lies, plain and simple” about the state of affairs at thAdd Newe FBI and the reasons he was fired. He also said that he thinks Trump asked him to stop an investigation into national security advisor Mike Flynn. He claimed to be so afraid that Trump would lie about their interactions that he took copious notes every time he met with him.

However, Comey refused to say that Trump’s efforts to wave off investigators amounted to obstruction of justice.

“I don’t think it’s for me to say whether the conversation I had with the president was an effort to obstruct. I took it as a very disturbing thing, very concerning,” he said. “But that’s a conclusion I’m sure the special counsel will work towards, to try and understand what the intention was there, and whether that’s an offense.”

What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.

1. Jill Cohen Walker

June 9, 2017 at 12:58 am

“But that’s a conclusion I’m sure the special counsel will work towards . . .” Well, wasn’t that nice of Comey the liar to tell us what the Special Counsel will do? I think this was a set up from the start. I also pray that God Almighty to destroy the Deep State once and for all!

• Linda

June 9, 2017 at 2:15 am

Comey is the liar. He also is trying to make himself look good. I did not fall for it or his wonderful copious notes. He should have bee fired. I applaud Trump for firing him

2. norman

June 9, 2017 at 1:31 am

The DEMS should wish that comey would keep his mouth shut instead of answering the question he goes off into a big long speech like Berreee and don’t even relize who is throwing himself and a bunch of other PPL under the bus now the internet is alive with whos next right back to the Clinton cartel

3. Daniel R Smith Sr

June 9, 2017 at 2:01 am

COMEY IS A REAL LOSER AND LIES GOOD WITH A STRAIGHT FACE>> THE BIG PROBLEM IS ONE THING >>I WROTE DOWN WHAT WAS SAID WHEN I MEAT WITH TRUMP > WELL I CAN WRITE ANY THING AND SAY THAT WAS WHAT WAS SAID > THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW FOR SHORE IS TO HAVE IT ON TAPE OR VIDO>:

IF NOT IT IS HEAR SAY AND IS JUST BULL SHIT>:

4. Barbara swan

June 9, 2017 at 3:33 am

This little lying whimp. He’s caught in lie after lie. No matter he’ll end up reaping what he sows. Trump was wise to get rid of that mealy mouth traitor, leaking private information to the press.

5. Pingback: Trump White House FIRES BACK After James Comey Testimony With Major Announcement – VNutube

6. Ruth