Vain Joe Scarborough Attacks Trey Gowdy Over His Physical Appearance [Video]

Trey Gowdy recently interviewed Brennan about Russia who admitted that he has no idea if their is any evidence. Brennan even said “I don’t do evidence”.

“I appreciate that you don’t do evidence, Director Brennan. Unfortunately, that’s what I do. That’s the word we use, you use the word assessment, you use the word tradecraft. I use the word evidence. And the good news for me is lots of my colleagues on the other side of the aisle use the word evidence, too,” said Gowdy.

“One of my colleagues said there is more than circumstantial evidence of collusion between the Russians and the Trump campaign,” said Gowdy. “I don’t know whether or not such collusion — and that’s your term, such collusion existed. I don’t know,” said Brennan. This was a major win for Gowdy. So how did MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough respond? By insulting his physical appearance.

“First of all, Trey Gowdy, a couple of pro tips: First of all, can somebody get him so powder? Just a little bit of powder, put it across the top. The shine is unbelievable. And I speak, actually for America. That’s all people notice, Trey, when you’re on TV.” said Scarborough.

“I thought you were talking about me,” Brzezinski interuppted. “No, no, you–actually, very nice foundation there,” said Scarborough. Awful. Check out the video below.

What do you think about this comment below.

1. Melba Kadenhead

May 26, 2017 at 11:10 am

Well somebody put to much rouge on your face joe

2. Gigi

May 26, 2017 at 11:17 am

Really and truly …. what are people coming to, making personal comments like that? I find it incredibly rude as well as completely unprofessional and frankly … desperate. Do these people who are making a habit of remarks like these, think they are somehow elevating themselves by debasing others? They really are publicly shooting the selves in the foot.

• Elmer

May 27, 2017 at 3:49 am

I wish it was their heads instead of the foot.

3. Margaret C Keddie

May 26, 2017 at 11:24 am

No class

4. Sharon

May 26, 2017 at 11:41 am

Leave it up to you “nut jobs” to try to insult a true American, when you have nothing worthwhile to add to the conversation! Couldn’t you think of a better lie to tell? Do you need a TelePrompTer to tell you what to say next? Sicko! .

5. BaboinWV

May 26, 2017 at 11:41 am

If this is what MSNBC calls a news reporter then maybe they should start a Walter Chronkite News Reporting School. Furthermore that is what the left does. When the truth hits them in the face and they cannot handle it they decide to start calling names, crying, and generally just being a dumba**!!

6. Misty Sturgell

May 26, 2017 at 11:55 am

I am part of America and you sure as hell are not speaking for me. Fake Media BS… I DO NOT TRUST the Media any longer. Listen to “We the People” – We do not like your constant negative reporting for the Democrats. STOP NOW.

7. mike elliott

May 26, 2017 at 12:01 pm

That’s all you got. What the hell are you doing on a news show?

8. Dolores Curren

May 26, 2017 at 12:03 pm

JOE IS LIKE HIS PARTNER THEY SIT TOGETHER EVERY DAY N SNUB THE WRONG PEOPLE I DON T KNOW HOW THEY STAY ON THE AIR THEY ACT LIKE THEY ARE BETTER THEN EVERY ONE ELSE JUST SNOBS GOWDY DOES HIS JOB VERY WELL MABE THESE TWO COULD LEARN FROM HIM

9. Reb

May 26, 2017 at 12:30 pm

Trey Gowdy looks fine. His knowledge and expertise are excellent and he commands respect and trust. You do not.

• Dave

May 26, 2017 at 2:25 pm

Agree completely!

10. DeAnna Saunders

May 26, 2017 at 12:45 pm

Trey has more truth in his little finger than you have in your whole 4 eyed, rec face sick head. You are the poorest excuse of a reporter. TREY ROCKS.

11. renee

May 26, 2017 at 12:53 pm

joe, don’t be shitting in your own backyard there, Pal!!!

12. Doris

May 26, 2017 at 12:56 pm

Trey is handsome can be and a great personality. I never miss a show when i know he will be on. I feel great trust of what he says.

13. Sandypowers

May 26, 2017 at 1:25 pm

I never noticed anything about Trey Gowty except his tenacity and pure determination to get to the bottom of everything he investigates. Scares the **** out of snowflakes and the left.

14. Debbie

May 26, 2017 at 2:04 pm

Trey looks fine ….maybe that shine is the brilliance coming from the intelligence he speaks. Unlike the fake garbage spewing from your mouth.,Your just an actor wearing your make up and offering no real value . And no sir, you don’t speak for America…..you speak for the liberal fake news.

15. Roberta Tate

May 26, 2017 at 2:07 pm

Well look at poor Brennan has to insult mr gowdy , because his not educated enough to hold an intelligent conversation with the man gowdy so he steps down to gutter level to insults, he needs to look in the mirror before he throws insults, the picture I just saw shows( Joe the I don’t know ) looking slovenly in a sweater and I believe a shirt that looks like it’s been slept in , but then who noticed lol.

16. ltrail

May 26, 2017 at 2:10 pm

Is Joe Scarborough a transgender? I thought that only women look at the cosmetic problems of other women and men. Oh well. Just sayin.

• Dave

May 26, 2017 at 2:27 pm

Nice comment! And he maybe considering a Jenner makeover

• norman

May 26, 2017 at 10:56 pm

That’s just what I was thinkin he looks like he had the same DR that Madamcow had he don’t know what hes doing like Mikee cloths and wigs don’t make the man !

17. Dave

May 26, 2017 at 2:22 pm

So, really?.. Again, and again you extreme left idiot news people say the dumbest shit. I don’t watch the news to get a lesson in facial maintenance as most people. This is so stupid. This is why………….. Is this what American is in for the future. – frickin reality news tv show? Lol.. did you here the comment on the lady? “Oh, I thought you were talking about me” holly crap! I’ve seen it all at this point!

18. Patricia Carneal

May 26, 2017 at 3:17 pm

Joe you have gotten like all the rest on your network. I stopped watching your show long ago snd am glad I did. I would rather have a clean shiny head than a rude mouth like yours.

19. Linda Adams

May 26, 2017 at 4:43 pm

Trey is wonderful looks great that shine that YOU only notice is caused by hard working something you probably haven’t experienced yet!!!! As for you the biggest brown feed sack couldn’t help you!!!!!!!

20. dorie

May 26, 2017 at 5:26 pm

What’s with his face, should put a bag over his face and a gag in his mouth, what does this idiot do for a living? Whatever it is it should be cancelled. Shiny head and all Gowdy is great, you, Scarborough are jealous.

21. Sherri

May 26, 2017 at 5:28 pm

Seriously???? This is what you think you need to talk about, with all the hurt in Manchester, North Korea, Russia, illegal immigrants , threat of terroism here at home, and you want to lower yourself to insults on Trey Gowdy. Trey Gowdy is about truth, something JOE you never learned or care about. Trey Gowdy looks just fine and speaks on a level that is so far above your head you just don’t get it. Tell ya what JOE, go get that power, and put it where the sun don’t shine.

22. Judy

May 26, 2017 at 5:56 pm

Sorry, dude, but you don’t speak for this American.

23. Norma

May 26, 2017 at 6:02 pm

I see Trey Gowdy’s brilliance and I see your idiocy.

24. Fayeguinn

May 26, 2017 at 6:56 pm

Trey Gowdy is a real man, and he doesn’t need make up.

25. Kelly

May 26, 2017 at 8:26 pm

Joe that’s all you’ve got? Grow up four eyes

26. Herb Mays

May 26, 2017 at 10:08 pm

Trey Gowdy., is what a real congressman looks like, something Joe you never measured up to.

27. Ligaya Haskins

May 27, 2017 at 12:56 am

this two are full of hatred on their faces. why do they look so bitter. Can’t stand to watch them. wish they ‘ll put a little smile on them faces,

28. Cynthia Hill

May 27, 2017 at 1:23 am

You have nerve to insult someone with your pasty red complexion. You wish you could have an ounce of charm and good looks that Trey has. No America sees a brave man that gets down to the people’s level. Intelligent, smart and I hope he might someday consider running for higher office. You sir are scum, bottom of the pit.

29. dirtgrey

May 27, 2017 at 3:57 am

He speaks for America?? What did he say?? He speaks for America?? How can he sit there and puck out such a grand and total lie. Maybe he should change careers and become a makeup artist. Yes, that is what he should do. Because he definitely doesn’t “speak for America”. This guy hates America, hates the Constitution, hates christian religion, hates the cross and every holiday associated with America’s religion. He just simply hates everything not in his agenda. So please, take my advise and your own suggestions and open up a makeup shop just off Pennsylvania Ave. I will help with the property rent just to get you started.