The panel on “The View” spiraled into unsubstantiated speculation about the mental faculties of President Trump and his sex life with Melania to explain what they saw as bizarre behavior.

He’s losing it,” Joy Behar said, “and we’ll all see soon, it’s going to all be over.”

“You’re not being funny about that, you actually do think he’s losing it,” Jedediah Bila asked.

“I think he’s losing it,” Behar agreed. “I think he has short-term memory loss, I think he maybe has a touch of dementia maybe, I don’t know. Something’s wrong with him. Something’s wrong, I don’t know what it is.”

“It could be the sleep and also, that he didn’t realize this job was going to be what it was,” Bila explained. “I always say that he didn’t want this job. He didn’t want this job.”

“He wanted the fame. He wanted the fame that came with it,” she added, “he thought it would boost his popularity but he was not prepared for this.”

“It’s also possible that Melania is living in New York most of the time,” Behar speculated. “And he’s in Mar-a-Lago, and you know sometimes sex puts you to sleep. He ain’t getting any of that.”

“He’s getting nothing – and that’s a problem,” she concluded, to the laughter of the audience.

The women of “The View” have been tremendously negative on Trump in the past, save for the show’s lone conservative Jedediah Bila.

Share this post if you think the View host should be cancelled!

Continue Reading

1. Darrell

June 5, 2017 at 6:38 pm

Too negative. A total waste. Cancel this show NOW.

• Adam B Clingerman

April 18, 2018 at 2:55 am

The leader of the group does not apply the same set of standards of commenting on the behavor of leaders and people in general. The only time I watch the view is the length of time to find the remote and change the station to the Price is Right. I do like Megan McCain and Sarah Haines.

Adam from California

2. Paula Balmer

June 5, 2017 at 6:47 pm

Joy Behar should keep her mouth shut. She is nuts!

• Pat Lukos

June 5, 2017 at 7:18 pm

Cancel the show. Who wants to hear their stories they make up? Lies lies lies and words out of worthless women who are has beens. Get rid of them.

• David Peyton

June 7, 2017 at 1:16 am

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE SHOW AND DID NOT KNOW IT WAS AIRED BUT WITH THESE IDIOTS I WOULD NOT WATCH IT ANYWAY

• Meadowlands

June 11, 2017 at 8:36 am

I watched it once. That was it for me. The show is garbage

• bucktownboy

June 11, 2017 at 4:33 am

Please inform her that Melania stayed in New York until Barron finished the school year. I know its hard for a democrat to figure out parental actions and what should be done .

• David Lyons

July 31, 2018 at 6:04 am

Democrats have no brains. All talk no action.

• Dave H

June 11, 2017 at 9:45 pm

The whole bunch of them on the view only can wish a man would want to have sex with them. Much less marry them.

• renee

June 11, 2017 at 11:47 pm

Who wants to hear their stories?? Don’t kid yourself the left and the far left are MANY… MANY. We’re going to have to storm the gates of heaven again four years from now and I’m praying NOW for an even bigger victory next time.
        Also praying for truth in every area to be revealed…..praying that this new sheriff can truly clean out some of the dishonest leeches on both sides……praying that President Trump is humbling himself under God’s hand……praying that God’s Spirit is washing over our nation and restoring people to their right minds. Cancel this show? By no means. They’d scream restriction of first amend rights (funny how that gets used). The only ones who can take this show off the air is the network. They won’t do it unless the advertisers start removing their products from their station. And then what about the late-night talk shows? What about Wendy Williams?? No. Let all of them state their minds but pray that many will see them for the bigoted, hateful and conceited people that they are. Follow the money. If they are making money for the station, they’ll continue on the air.

• Brenda, meissrl

June 5, 2017 at 7:25 pm

Joy Behar would know the truth if it bit her she’s a nitwit she’s a phony she’s no comic she used to be a school teacher in the Catholic School woo she shows no principles or morals she’s a liar pathological ones that she makes stuff up because she thinks she’s funny and she’s not and no one watches anymore she and Whoopi have both gone down the toilet

• Billie Rich

June 7, 2017 at 3:42 am

This show should have been cancelled months ago. Send all of them to a soup line!

• james Gaytan

June 10, 2017 at 7:24 am

the view females think that they are with it but most of them are emotional mashed potatoes. Joy and whoopi should live together as the odd couple reality show. Id watch that ding dong fest.

• Jack

June 10, 2017 at 8:56 am

I know what is “wrong” with him Joy. Conservatism. What a breath of fresh air. Much better than the locker room aroma of The View.

• Leigh

June 11, 2017 at 3:17 am

This show should have been cancelled years ago, these women are disgusting.

• annette

October 6, 2017 at 2:55 am

Cancell the view. They lie about everything.The show is a disgrace to America.

They have no respect for our country.

3. Lynn scott

June 5, 2017 at 6:53 pm

She is a disgrace for keeping on bashing our president. She should keep her views off tv. Nobody wants to hear your crap joy.

4. Patricia Williams

June 5, 2017 at 7:08 pm

They are disgusting skanks. Fire them all. They have nothing to offer but smut…nobody watches anymore.

5. Pingback: ‘The View’ About To Be Canceled After Sexual Thing They Said About Donald And Melania

6. Bonnie Davis

June 5, 2017 at 7:14 pm

The show needs to be taken off of the air. It is getting more and more ridiculous. They are actually discussing the presidents sex life?? The show is on a station that is owned by Disney!!
    The hosts if you would actually call them that are disgusting. They need to go off of the air. Is this the type of entertainment that should be on the air in daytime hours? I do not watch anything on ABC and have written letters to the sponsors of the show. It is time for it to go.

7. Anne

June 5, 2017 at 7:18 pm

He possibly didn’t want to be president. But when he saw what the Dems were proposing after 8 years of Barack who did nothing for the U. S. , he figured it was his responsibility to not let lying Hillary get in the office. Thank you Russia, Comey, the DNC and anyone else who played a part in helping us avoid that trainwreck.

• Linda47

June 7, 2017 at 9:28 am

Lying Hillary??? Avoided a trainwreck? Are you delusional? Trump cant remember what he said in all his tweets, and now he tweets the opposite!! Every country thinks Trump is a trainwreck. He has no idea what he is doing, he is just used to saying what he wants, doing what he wants and getting away with whatever he says and does.

8. Terri Maiore

June 5, 2017 at 7:19 pm

Joy and that whole crew should be cancelled. We had to put up with Obama for 8 years and all he accomplished was tuning this country into a racist devide. He is also a Globalist leftist who is turning out to be a liar, thief and a traitor.

9. Shirley

June 5, 2017 at 7:21 pm

How do we block posts about the View, I dont watch that garbage and dont want to be subjected to it? Pure garbage.

• Pam

June 5, 2017 at 10:09 pm

Maybe you could not follow this website. But it’s everywhere. Every time you see one, unfollow that site.

10. Nancy Johnson

June 5, 2017 at 7:21 pm

The women on th e view have such a limited education that they have nothing interesting to say. Cancel the show and care a ‘re s something worth while e.

• Donna. Markum

June 5, 2017 at 7:37 pm

You’re kind to say “limited” education, when Whoopi, with the BIGGEST mouth and most stubborn opinions, was a high school drop out!!!!!! What was left of her brain, she fried and retried with DRUGS!!!!!

• ShotDuhMessenger

June 10, 2017 at 5:56 am

I think it was the welfare cheese.

• JoAnna Romero

June 6, 2017 at 11:47 am

Whoopie only went to the 8th grade

11. Mike

June 5, 2017 at 7:21 pm

Sick of those bitches its about time

12. Donna. Markum

June 5, 2017 at 7:29 pm

I knew those women were obsessed with Trump, but it seems Joy has been SLEEPING with him!!! She seems so certain that he isn’t “getting any!!!” so I have to assume she has definite, PERSONAL knowledge of his sex life, as well as his mental health; also the imaginary notion that Trump did NOT want the job of POTUS!!!! That he gave up his retirement for FAME, which, since he’s had fame all his life, is just as idiotic as saying he gave up retirement at age 70 for more MONEY!!!! These women have NO common sense! Trump had all the fame and money he needed, but after 8 sick years of watching Obama take our country into the sewer, he became passionate about “making our country great” again!!!! We are blessed that he chose to run for office, and God chose to elect him!!!!! I pray that God clears his path from all his nit-picky critics, who want to blow up the W.H.; who pick on his children and his lovely wife; who have only EVIL comments to make against Trump, because EVIL Karma has a way of turning it’s rage on those who think and utter it!!!
    dissenters

• J H

January 17, 2018 at 6:50 am

I cringe if I accidentally come across that show! Bunch of cackling hens!

13. Pingback: The View’ Facing Possible CANCELLATION After VILE Thing They Said About Trump’s Sex Life – AnyPolitics

14. Pingback: The View’ Facing Possible CANCELLATION After VILE Thing They Said About Trump’s Sex Life

15. Barbie

June 5, 2017 at 7:53 pm

Trust me, Donna, President Trump would NEVER sleep with Joy Behar. She’s nothing but an old hag. I used to live in the Hamptons, so believe me I know. And I know that no one would ever sleep with Whoopee. He’d have to be blind, deaf and dumb.

• Texas001

June 6, 2017 at 2:32 am

Ted Danson

• Richard Wendt

June 8, 2017 at 11:25 am

nuff said….

• KLARITA

June 12, 2017 at 8:32 am

YOU ARE SO RIGHT BARBIE . THERE IS JUST NO WAY IN HELL THAT OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP WOULD EVER SLEEP WITH THAT AGING , UGLY, MORON BEHARD . MAYBE IN HER DREAMS ! AND FOR WHOOPASS ? YOU HAVE TO BE DESPERATE . GOOD LORD , SHE’S THE UGLIEST BROAD OF THE BUNCH….

16. Lynn

June 5, 2017 at 8:13 pm

Joy lost it a long time ago. Some on The View never had it.

17. German

June 5, 2017 at 8:14 pm

I am not going to share this bullshit but it should be cancelled anyways

18. Donna Danzis

June 5, 2017 at 8:16 pm

They are vile, mean and cruel, Karma will get them. I will never watch a show with them on, Joy is an ugly fat old lady that runs her mouth. She is disgraceful, how about Hillary being a crook,Thank God we have President trump to save up from the last eight….otherwise we would all be beheaded by now. Karma will come back and get these people, can not call them ladies soon. I can believe they these people talk like they do. Talk about Hillary being a crook. Obama bow down to Muslins we have strong leader now, than God!!!!!! President Trump has done more for our country than Obama ever thought about doing. My husband was in the military for 30 years, and he said there would be killers Racial Islam Terrorist in the future, he said 35 years ago. My husband was sitting a hotel, they came walking thur, my husband just look at them and made the comment to me. You think about who is saving your freedom, all of you.

19. Donald Rogers

June 5, 2017 at 8:21 pm

Those yard eggs need to keep their opinions to themselves and get off the Trump people. They never are funny that’s why I can’t believe this is humor. I can’t find anything funny in her presentation of a bloody dummy head covered in mock blood. Possibly I am not as sick as her regular fans. I will not respond again on this tired topic.

20. Nancy Bowers

June 5, 2017 at 8:30 pm

CANCEL The View — I can’t stand it and haven’t watched it for years. We should all respect our President and his First Lady. I do respect them and know they are doing a tremendously good job.

21. glenda hopper

June 5, 2017 at 8:50 pm

The show needs to be canceled, has beens also George on GMA , Abc isn’t in first place.

22. Pingback: Bats on 'The View' Get DEVASTATING News After Slandering President Trump

23. Jim

June 5, 2017 at 9:08 pm

Maybe lack of sex is what’s wrong with the hags on the view. I can see why whoopi would need sex, but I would think any self respecting gorilla would past that ugly bitch up. As for behar, she would have a chance with a gorilla because she wears makeup. But if that gorilla saw her without makeup he would definitely throw up. As for the rest of the hags on the show, I do not think they agree with the other two, they just want to collect a pay check. Talk about selling your souls and respect for money…

24. Linda

June 5, 2017 at 9:13 pm

I am so sick of their big mouths based on no facts just their own speculation. How can they get away with saying the gross things that they do about the President of the United States??? Shame on them! When is enough enoug!? Who even watches this show anymore? I quit way back when they brought in Rosie O’Donnell. They are so filled with hate against Conservatives. Their material is getting very old! Are they all liberal minded now? Don’t they have anyone representing a conservatuve point of view – or someone with enough nerve to stand up to Behar and Goldberg. Sick of those b—–s!!!

25. Louise

June 5, 2017 at 9:36 pm

These people are just disgusting…I don’t know why I even click on it! Please take this program off of the air! They are degenerates! Unthankfull! and yes VILE!….and yes If I make a typo that means I am losing it! These people are idiots!

26. Joan

June 5, 2017 at 9:58 pm

These women have no class, no brains, no morals. They are human excrement and really should be taken off the air but unfortunately there are just as many idiots like them who hang on their simpleton views. Their audience needs to be pitied

27. Jean

June 5, 2017 at 11:07 pm

I cannot stand the View. These women are obnoxious. How dare they even comment on the sex life of anyone. They are jealous because people might have a sex life and they don’t. Let them wear their “pussy” hats. Maybe it will enhance their chances of having sex. They are out of bounds on the President and his wife. Shut them down!

28. Patricia

June 5, 2017 at 11:38 pm

These woman are so yesterday! Never watch thiese dumb bunch of nut Cases! They just like to hear themselves talk and gossip about anything!

29. Joanne

June 5, 2017 at 11:56 pm

What what the Clintons. Behar is the one with selective short term memory . Please cancel this show. It does not good and its disgusting. Is as in the nail salon and when the show went on they changed it. Nobody wants to hear all her bull!

30. Karen

June 5, 2017 at 11:59 pm

Please do cancel it. It should have been done long ago.

31. Martha

June 6, 2017 at 12:01 am

The real question is….WHO WATCHES THE VIEW⁉️⁉️⁉️

32. Gic

June 6, 2017 at 12:20 am

Brainless women! American people should be ashamed of these bitches!

33. Carolyn Straight

June 6, 2017 at 12:44 am

Cancel theView! Negativity about the POTUS is not what this country needs. I can’t even stand it when a preview comes on regarding upcoming View show when I’m watching Harry.

34. Fed ☝

June 6, 2017 at 12:46 am

These people can’t take it when they are on the other end of the stick. They sure can dish it out,but whine like a stuffed pig when their vile antics backfires on them. Then the ole liberal mo blame game begins.

35. Chris

June 6, 2017 at 12:54 am

I hate this show. Nothing new EVER! Only thing that drives thier day is how can wr bash our president. Shamefull. Ill never watch it again.

36. Margaret CASTLEN

June 6, 2017 at 1:36 am

DON’T WATCH THE VIEW DON’T CARE FOR IT.SO GO AHEAD AND CANCEL THIS SHOW.

37. Pingback: ‘The View’ About To Be Canceled After Sexual Thing They Said About Donald And Melania – VNutube

38. LA Cromwell

June 6, 2017 at 5:24 am

The show had a good run, time to let it go. Face it, BW is what made this show, without her it’s no good.

39. SONDRA WHATLEY

June 6, 2017 at 5:39 am

I haven’t watched this filth ignorant fest in years. They have shamed ABC Joy and woopie are sorry excuses for human beingd.

40. Carma

June 6, 2017 at 6:56 am

We have begged and begged for this show to be taken off the air. Why is this stupid question continuing to be asked?

41. Victoria

June 6, 2017 at 10:47 am

I used to like Jedediah Bila. I just realized she’s as sick as the rest of ‘the view’ bitches. Sad.

42. Heidi

June 6, 2017 at 11:10 am

I think they have a right to criticize trump. Have we forgotten that the Constitution gives us freedom of speech. And trump has plenty of criticism for people. He has offended the chancellor of Germany and the mayor of London. He lied about Obama wire tapping his home. He called Meryl Streep an over rated actress (4 Oscars). The list goes on.

43. Donna Isaacs

June 6, 2017 at 1:59 pm

They would all be experts on not getting any, for sure. LMAO. Cancel or don’t, fewer and fewer viewers and non-viewers care! The cast is totally irrelevant, except to themselves.

44. Bob

June 6, 2017 at 3:46 pm

These sick HAGS are so disgusting. No one is watching the bullshit show they have. All of them are washed up POS and a network has to put something on during the day instead of the old soaps. Advertisers are dropping this stupid show like a rock…

They are all so jealous of Trump and Melania. Trump is smarter than the entire Hags on the view in total. His IQ is very high and they say this bullshit because he is killing it on social media and making Mainstream Media a non issue. No one is watching, reading or believing CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, Washington Post and advertisers are dropping them all.

45. Pingback: The Harpies From The View Received The Worst News Possible After Slandering President Trump - Proud Patriots

46. ELEANOR LARSON

June 6, 2017 at 6:35 pm

Cancel the show. We like to watch people with class, none if these have any class at all.SCUMS

47. Kyle Elizabeth Wood

June 7, 2017 at 12:11 am

Turn the OFF switch and READ a book about a COURAGEOUS, Positive, beautiful, female ROLE MODEL. May I suggest

Tillie Lewis: The Tomato Queen. Tillie Lewis REALLY was a wonder woman who rose from Brooklyn tenement poverty (1896) to being California’s Empress of Agriculture supplying jobs for thousands and food GLOBALLY. FIRST WOMAN to do so many things, you will NOT believe you’ve never heard of her. Forget the VIEW. READ Tillie Lewis on Amazon & Kindle

48. Carol 37

June 7, 2017 at 12:51 am

The View should have been cancelled when Whoopi and Joy walked off the stage when Bill O’Reilly was their guest because they didn’t like what he said. I believe that was my last time watching this DISGUSTING group of women. When Barbara Walters left, they should have fired every one of them, locked the doors and ended it. I am disappointed with Jedediah’s “new attitude” because she has become exactly like them. When she was on #OUTNUMBERED, I thought she was great, but not any more.

49. Gina

June 7, 2017 at 4:39 am

These women are disgusting. Cancel these nut jobs so theu can’t tell any more lies.

50. Linda47

June 7, 2017 at 9:34 am

Wow, talk about nasty women…you lot take the cake. Nearly all these hateful and vitriolic comments are from women, about other women. You are all making exactly the same comments abut the View women as you condemned them, on their comments about the Trumps. Classy stuff

51. Grace

June 8, 2017 at 12:43 am

All you have to do to is write the companies whose commercials are supporting them and tell them you will no longer be buying their products.

52. Dawson

June 8, 2017 at 2:10 am

Cancel ‘The View”? Please… fire The President for his snatch comment when with Billy. We are an international embarrassment ..

53. Bella

June 10, 2017 at 6:03 am

Classless twats

54. Margaret Moore

June 10, 2017 at 7:03 am

I could care less about the crap they have to say, they truly sound worse than adolescents.

55. Linda

June 10, 2017 at 5:07 pm

I hate this show! Cancel it!

56. Mark Lange

June 10, 2017 at 5:20 pm

I am as big a Trump fan as you could possibly find. I absolutely love what Trump has done and what he’s planning to do. With that said, let’s keep these cuckoo birds on the view. Every day they become more and more unhinged than the day before. As Trump continues to accomplish as much as he will, they will become even more unhinged The rhetoric that they spew and the vile, disrespectful and disgusting topics that they talk about might push some of their fans to the Trump to their side. Nothing they can do or say will ever move a Trump fan to a be fan of the left. They, in essence are actually helping us campaign for Trump and for Trumps agenda.
    I have never watched the show, no one I know watches the show, and if a person did watch, all they have to do is turn it off.

57. Louise Hamilton

June 10, 2017 at 10:02 pm

These women make more money by opening their vile mouths than any person working at their day or night job!! There are somethings that need to be off limits!!!! These sick, evil, insecure women need to back off, or be off the air!! Their conversations are what you would expect from embittered, washed up old hags after midnight in a sleazy honky tonk!!

58. Susan

June 11, 2017 at 2:20 am

This show should have been canceled a long time ago!

59. Ronald C. Knight

June 11, 2017 at 3:17 am

Cancel the show. They are all “losers”, the only people that think they are cute and funny are them.

60. Jenn

June 11, 2017 at 5:17 am

Please cancel the view and put something on worth watching. I can’t stand to hear these people talk or hear their nasty mouths.They are all full of themselves. Cancel, Cancel this senseless talk show.

61. Fred Bailey

June 11, 2017 at 2:53 pm

I wish some one had the honesty to cancel that show!

62. Dylan

June 11, 2017 at 4:20 pm

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

63. marie

June 11, 2017 at 8:06 pm

have never been a fan of joy behar she is so full of herself judgemental and ignorant have not watched the view since barbar walters left I believe she left because she has so much class and this group of wanna be s were embarrassing and out of line daily whoopi Goldberg was not the first choice to take the place of a lady who was smart as as well as an asset in other words the view has been trash for years wish it had been taken down when babara walters left we need sensorship back in this country

64. patricia

June 11, 2017 at 8:31 pm

we need to not support the sponsors…if they have no sponsors, the show will go off the air…so, notify the sponsors that you will no longer buy their products as long as they are supporting the view…and do it ….it’s that simple..as long as we talk about them and keep them in the “news” the will stay on the air..

65. Lisa

June 11, 2017 at 9:37 pm

2.7 billion viewership. 37 television nominations and 20 wins from Emmys, People’s choice, Glaad television, etc. Keep on hating because you aren’t the majority

66. Steve Fye

June 11, 2017 at 10:43 pm

When’s the last time Joyless Behar got laid. 1980″s?

67. Eugenia

June 11, 2017 at 10:59 pm

Get these witches off. I hate these whores.

68. Geraldine

June 12, 2017 at 5:46 am

The entire group is a disgrace. I cannot comprehend how this ridiculous, shallow “talk” show is still on the air.

69. vinnie

June 12, 2017 at 8:51 pm

Pity on the guy who married this”blowhar”. How sad is it that there are enough low IQ folks who actually are entertained by this nut and Whoopi who dresses like a bag lady. R.I.P. america.

70. Jon Myl

June 12, 2017 at 8:52 pm

Disgusting. Don’t we have bigger fish to fry?

71. Eileen

June 13, 2017 at 3:21 am

I am sick of the View.

72. Sherry Sargent

January 5, 2018 at 2:57 am

The View is a disgusting show!! Nobody cares what any if these losers have to say!!
    Joy Bahar is a rude loud mouth!! She should be fired the way she shoots off her big mouth about our President!! I will never watch that show again!! Cancel the View!!!

73. Bev

January 8, 2018 at 10:02 pm

The people have spoken. All you lefties get over it – you lost!
    Get rid of the idiots on The View.

74. J H

January 17, 2018 at 6:56 am

Nothing but a bunch of cackling hens! Take them off.