Viewers STUNNED After Noticing THIS IDuring Meryl Streep’s Anti-Trump Speech – WATCH CLOSELY...

During the Golden Globes Awards last night, Hollywood A-lister Meryl Streep gave a truly pathetic speech in which she whined about Donald Trump. Though the room full of liberal stars basically all ate the speech up, not everyone was enjoying it…

Mad World News reported that when Streep was awarded the Cecil B. de Mille Lifetime Achievement Award, she used her speech to bash the president-elect and call for the press to watch everything he does closely.

“[T]he person asking to sit in the most respected seat in our country imitated a disabled reporter,” she said. “It kind of broke my heart when I saw it, and I still can’t get it out of my head, because it wasn’t in a movie. It was real life.”

When the camera panned out, it momentarily fell on Vince Vaughn and Mel Gibson, two of Hollywood’s most well-known conservatives. Unlike the crowd of liberal sheep in the room, Vaughn and Gibson made it clear that they saw just how ridiculous Streep’s speech really was.

Conservatives quickly took to Twitter to agree with Vaughn and Gibson’s sentiments.

Trump himself also later fired back at Streep on his own Twitter page.

SHARE this story if you think Meryl Streep should be ASHAMED of herself!

Source: MRC

Sign the petition below:

Dear NFL: We will not support millionaire ingrates who hate America and disrespect our Armed Forces and Veterans. Who wins a football game has ZERO impact on our lives. Who fights for and defends our nation has every impact on our lives. We stand with the Heroes, not a bunch of rich, entitled, arrogant, ungrateful, anti-American, degenerates. Signed, we the people.

PETITION: Fire NFL Players Who Protest the National Anthem

1. Jody little

January 10, 2017 at 1:20 am

Deport her ass too. Leave you don’t want our president then leave our money here and GO

2. Thelma Davidson

January 10, 2017 at 1:24 am

Your my PRESIDENT. I am with you all the way. Let’s focus on making America great and stop talking to Hollywood. We need to show them not tell them who we are. You look, forgive me, small, when you respond to their idiot comments. You got this.

3. Barbara Adkins

January 10, 2017 at 6:57 am

Just another acting job for her….

4. Nancy spiegel

January 10, 2017 at 2:06 pm

Yes i think she was wrong.quit using your award programs for political speeches. That was uncalled for

5. Kookie

January 10, 2017 at 10:18 pm

Noticed a lot of sober faces in the audiences, even mad. And not many were applauding. The black girl in the yellow dres looked very embarrassed

6. Marie

January 11, 2017 at 4:15 am

I agree with what you saw. I don’t think it was at all appropriate.

7. Dennis Wall

January 11, 2017 at 4:57 am

Trump may have made a mistake that was not very nice. But if you watch this video, you will see what would have happened to the USA if Obama & Hillary had their way! Obama & Hillary wants what is happening in Britain, Germany & France to happen here!
    This is the most important video you can watch about the problem!
    Watch this video! You will be shocked!

8. gb

January 11, 2017 at 12:50 pm

Meryl Streep speech was totally inappropriate. I guess her laryngitis should have silenced her completely for the evening. What I can’t understand is President Trump is our Commander and Chief, our leader of the most powerful country of the world and why does he have to retaliate with a tweet. You are above this. Ignore!!! Everyone isn’t going to like you. You are the President and it is time to put away your tweeting and be the President.

9. Lisa Hawks

January 11, 2017 at 2:13 pm

I would have walked out on the Awards show if that many people were bashing Trump….

10. Faye Whiddon

January 11, 2017 at 4:59 pm

Having a President is fundamental for out country…having an entertainer is an option. ‘Stars’ are like puppets…dancing to the fiddler….which is the public. Streep lent new meaning to ‘tacky’ when she integrated politics into the awards. If that was an attempt to reinforce her recognition, she should know that it was a FAIL. We know who you are, Streep. We’ve heard your name before…but now it’s a bit tainted. Hello…the election is O-V-E-R!!

11. Katrina

January 11, 2017 at 8:02 pm

For the last time he did not make fun of a disable reporter. I watched the video countless times. What he did, he does whenever he imitates someone. What irritates me is if she’s so hurt and heart broken about him “imitating a disable reporter” where was the outrage about the disabled young man being messed with in an inappropriate manner by 4 black people?! I myself am a black woman and I was totally outraged and embarrassed by their behavior toward that young man! Completely disgraceful! Also, I felt the same way Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn did. I have that exact same blink-less stare that Vince has every time a liberal does some unnecessary bashing.

12. ken doiron

January 12, 2017 at 12:29 am

she is as crazy as cher think that she just called mma &football fans knuckle dragging ass holes then jimmy fallen lost a lot of fans or you might viewers who use the products that the sponsors sell–good luck with your ratings ,a lot of us anyway won’t be watching your show
    the product users

13. Laura Ellen

January 12, 2017 at 5:28 pm

Some of these actors need to start separating their fantasy acting lives from reality. Their elitist attitudes are the problem hence Trump.