THE WAR HAS BEGUN: The Media Just Attacked Trump, So He BLASTED Back With His Secret Weapon...

The media has officially declared war on Trump. They are specifically going after him and are targeting him based on his disdain for the media. Out of the 35 articles about Trump today, 28 of them are anti-Trump hit pieces.

Their headlines include the following hit pieces:

• “Trump Transition Shake-Up Part of ‘Stalinesque Purge’ of Christie Loyalists”
  • Was Steve Bannon, Donald Trump’s Attack Dog, Paid Illegally?”
  • “There’s No Such Thing as a Good Trump Voter”

This is why Americans are tired of their propaganda. They are sickos. Here’s how Trump responded to these attacks. So Trump decided to let them have it.

trump-twitter

*** Trump needs to take these losers down.

All they do is attack him and they usually have no basis for doing so. These losers want war so all of us are going to have to give them war. Let’s hit them right where it hurts: int their wallets! (h/t The Gateway Pundit)

Share this if you stand with Trump and comment ‘BLACK OUT THE LYIN’ MEDIA’ below!

Via Usapoliticstoday

Sign the petition below:

Dear NFL: We will not support millionaire ingrates who hate America and disrespect our Armed Forces and Veterans. Who wins a football game has ZERO impact on our lives. Who fights for and defends our nation has every impact on our lives. We stand with the Heroes, not a bunch of rich, entitled, arrogant, ungrateful, anti-American, degenerates. Signed, we the people.

PETITION: Fire NFL Players Who Protest the National Anthem

1. Loretta

November 19, 2016 at 4:31 am

BLACK OUT THE LYIN MEDIA!
    You are a waste of air and time if you can’t report truth and facts without bias.
    BOYCOTT THE NEWS! NO MORE LIES!

2. Lorne Thomson

November 19, 2016 at 5:11 am

Black out the lying media

3. Dennis bonn

November 19, 2016 at 5:36 am

Black out media except Hannity on fox

4. Virginia Schulte

November 19, 2016 at 6:03 am

Black out the lying media!!!!! Get them President Trump, I am behind you!!!!!

5. Sherri Price

November 19, 2016 at 6:18 am

Black out the lying media

6. Samuel Molina Jr.

November 19, 2016 at 7:00 am

Blackout the lying media! President elect Trump needs to follow through with his campaign promise to have the Clintons prosecuted and fix the media issues!!! We as Americans need to know that we can depend on the media for accurate information. Right now all we know is that the main stream media is garbage and corruption is rampant in Washington. That hurts us all and makes us look like fools in the in Internationale community.

7. Daneen

November 19, 2016 at 7:31 am

Boycott mainstream media!!!

8. Kimberly McCabe

November 19, 2016 at 8:50 am

BLACK OUT THE LYIN’ MEDIA!

Trump is off to an awesome start and not even the media can take that away!

9. Shirley

November 19, 2016 at 9:03 am

Blackout the lyin media

10. Barry

November 19, 2016 at 9:32 am

Black out the lying media!

11. Connie Dodson

November 19, 2016 at 9:54 am

The national broadcast network tv and media executives and staff family and spouses are paid Hillary Obama ‘appointees just like FBI Dir Comey and AG Lynch who have prevented law enforcement, the national broadcast network tv conducted Hillary’s campaign and kept her on the ballot as far as the public was concerned.

There was no balanced FOR or AGAINST about the candidates, no in-depth reporting whatsoever.

Trump was slandered throughout network tv, and if there was no slander available, they made it up.

There is a list of tv “news” shows directly paid-off by Hillary and Hillary campaign.

I would not allot these criminals and propagandists to have The White House credentials, deny access, and soon prosecute and begin the civil lawsuits to have them lose their license.

I think the news services could be provided The White House credentials.

I also think it is a good idea to invite city newspapers, providing them with The White House credentials.

12. Sheila mcgee

November 19, 2016 at 12:10 pm

BLACK OUT THE lying media! I have never seen anything like this in my entire life. I’m sick of their lies. With that bitches temper I would be afaird to let her be president. Why do you think America voted for Trump.

13. Betty Colliver

November 19, 2016 at 1:02 pm

Leave our new president along we know who behind all this you people grown up we are citizen of the United States .jusr because you don’t get your way go to work and make your self support the Hillary & our President of Now are old news they are old news Thank God you live in the United States of American.

14. Vicki Serrato

November 19, 2016 at 1:45 pm

BLACK OUT THE LYING MEDIA………THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A JOKE!!

15. brenda helton

November 19, 2016 at 2:05 pm

Black OUT THE LYING MEDIA

16. Vincent McFadden

November 19, 2016 at 3:45 pm

BLACK OUT THE LYING MEDIA

17. Elizabeth Lawson

November 19, 2016 at 3:46 pm

This news of the yellow journalism in the United States is shocking- and sad. Unfortunately, the American mediai in the main ( not all of it) has reduced its status to that of Billy’s weekly Liar. A joke! Few, if any reasonable people believe any of what appears in the. media any more. It’s curious though, why would an industry worth millions wreck itself? The man once said ” follow the money” so, I guess that must be it?

18. Annoyed

November 19, 2016 at 4:07 pm

The media has done nothing but lie to the public, creating, terror and panic, dividing us with untruths, turning us on each other, they have finally been exposed for who and what they are.
    For far too long they have been allowed to spread their propaganda seeking to hurt and destroy people all so they can profit off the scandals which they have created.
    It’s time we all took a stand against them letting them know, their behavior is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

19. Barbara neelands

November 19, 2016 at 6:05 pm

Black out the lying medi

20. Cheryl A. Lewis

November 19, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Dear President Trump, Yes I did vote for you and pray for you. I was so scared to wake the next morning and turn on the news. But when I did, I could have done summersaults in my house, (only wish I could).

Sir, I would give anything to see you turn this disgraceful country around, build the wall and keep ALL illegal aliens out.

I have worked for 42 years and had to quit my job early to care for my 89-year-old wheelchair bound Mother. I lived off of a small retirement pension of about $234.00 a month for a year. I am here 24/7. The Internet is my only contact to the outside world. I just started drawing my S.S. Got my first check of $681.00 on the 9th/Nov. Between my retirement and S.S., I receive $920.00/mo. Can you live on that? Is there NO compensation for me caring for my Mother and not putting her in a state facility?

I pray you can help all of us who are struggling. Is there going to be a plan to help me financially?

Thank you for your time, Sir. My email address is, [email protected] (I’m quite sure you have a way of looking all this up to verify what I wrote.) I would appreciate some information if you are going to have a program to help me or not. No matter. I’ve been doing it for a year already.

I am SOOOOOOO happy you are my new President. May God bless you and keep you and your family safe always.

Sincerely,

Cheryl A. Lewis

21. john

November 19, 2016 at 7:09 pm

!dont buy their papers 2 don’t buy their ads 3 tell every you know about their lies,false reporting all they know is to destroy, deceive if you dont go along with there way of thinking.96 % of there staf are progressives to destroy our republic

22. Adrian

November 19, 2016 at 8:49 pm

Black out the Lying Media….. A.S.A.P!!!

23. Anne

November 19, 2016 at 9:21 pm

Black out the lying media

24. liz hall

November 19, 2016 at 9:48 pm

Well,i don’t understand the media’s reasoning for reporting False information.People need to accept that Donald J.
    Trump will be our President.We the people voted for him

25. Carol wales

November 20, 2016 at 12:20 am

I m in

26. Harold Bozarth

November 20, 2016 at 12:55 am

I think this covert operation must be stopped by the Federal Communications Commission.
    This is not a news operation as they report themselves as.
    This is propagation of hate

27. JL West

November 20, 2016 at 1:41 am

I totally agree with president-elect Trump. There I know they are publishing false info. We in Texas have a few reporter follow all that is being reported by. National new agencies and there is a BIG difference. They are bought off, fear of lose of income, anything but the truth. They must believe the average middle class Americans are idiots although the riots are, don’t let them bring you down to their bottom dwelling levels. Mr Trump!

28. keith

November 20, 2016 at 4:24 am

BLACK OUT THE LYIN’ MEDIA’