WARNING: Muslim Kills 12 Americans, Says He Isn't Done Yet - Please SHARE To Help Us Find Him!

WARNING: Muslim Kills 12 Americans, Says He Isn’t Done Yet – Please SHARE To Help Us Find Him!

Cleveland Police have confirmed that a video posted to Facebook showing an elderly man being shot is legitimate. The video was posted Sunday by a Facebook user going by the name “Stevie Steve,” who has been identified by police as Steve Stephens.

More details are emerging on the Facebook Live killer, Steve Stephens who claims to have killed 15 in Cleveland.

One of these shootings was caught on camera.

*WARNING* very graphic –  Watch the video on your own risk!

Steve Stephens is armed and dangerous. If you have any information, call 911.

Cleveland Police have confirmed that a video posted to Facebook Live showing an elderly man being shot is legitimate. The video was posted Sunday by a Facebook user going by the name “Stevie Steve,” who has been identified by police as Steve Stephens.

Stephens’ Facebook page has since been taken down.

In the shocking video, Stephens can be seen driving down the road and he says, “Found me somebody I’m going to kill, this guy right here, this old dude,” before exiting his vehicle. He walks up to the man and begins talking to him, asking how old he is before pulling out a gun.

The man tries to shield himself before Stephens fires once, hitting the man in the head.

The video shows the man on the ground, bleeding as Stephens walks back to his SUV and drives off.

In later posts, he claimed to have killed three more people. He wrote that many of the bodies were in an abandoned house.

Cleveland Police said in a press release that only one homicide has been confirmed.

“This shit is real,” he wrote on Facebook.

In another video he says he has “snapped” and has a “lot of built in anger and frustration,” telling the man on the other line he has killed a couple people.

“I snapped, dog, I just snapped,” he tells the man on the phone, saying he shamed his fraternity with his actions. “I just killed 13 motherf*ckers man. That’s what I did, I killed 13 people and I’m about to keep killing until they catch me. F*ck it.”

In another video, he says, “The people I’m going to kill today, it’s Easter Sunday, it’s not my first. I’ve got a few people that’s over here off this street … it’s an abandoned house, I kind of lost count. I didn’t keep score. But I’m going to keep score today. I’m bout to have me some fun, I guess.”

He also claims he is going to randomly shoot “Greeks” in the head until he gets caught.

Look carefully, here are the details about Steven:

Cleveland Police said in a Facebook post that Steve Stephens is 6’1 and weighs 244 pounds, with a bald head and a full beard, wearing dark blue and grey or a black striped polo shirt. He is driving a white or cream colored SUV. He is 37.

“Armed and dangerous. If seen call 9-1-1. Do not approach,” police said.

PLEASE SHARE THIS POST ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER TO HELP US FIND HIM BEFORE HE KILLS HIS NEXT VICTIM!!!

Sign the petition below:

Dear NFL: We will not support millionaire ingrates who hate America and disrespect our Armed Forces and Veterans. Who wins a football game has ZERO impact on our lives. Who fights for and defends our nation has every impact on our lives. We stand with the Heroes, not a bunch of rich, entitled, arrogant, ungrateful, anti-American, degenerates. Signed, we the people.

PETITION: Fire NFL Players Who Protest the National Anthem

1. Kornelius

April 17, 2017 at 9:08 am

Muslim hahaha ur a joke he ain’t muslim

2. Lisa

April 17, 2017 at 9:25 am

Nowhere does it say he’s a Muslim so if you could get your shit together, that’d be great, you racist pathetic Trump lovers.

3. David williams

April 17, 2017 at 1:57 pm

He needs to bring his ass down south, and try that shit where i come from , we have open carry, the bitch wouldnt last 10 min , cause we’d let him hold one or two, thats probably why them kinda shit wads arent around here to begin with, they know wel’ll shoot back , ,,
    but that guy is one low down shit bag , smh

4. carrie barton

April 17, 2017 at 3:38 pm

How do you know he is a moslem?

5. Ja

April 17, 2017 at 8:15 pm

Why put muslim man? So many crimes everyday and yall dont say Christian man. Stop this hate….. It’s so annoying. on another note I hope they find him n give him slow death.

6. Sharon

April 17, 2017 at 8:39 pm

Where in your story was it confirmed this man is a Muslim?

7. Conservative Connie

April 17, 2017 at 9:17 pm

Pure hateful click bait or outright fake news? Headline says Muslim. As if the true story isn’t horrendous enough, sites like yours push your hateful fear mongering of Muslims. He isn’t Muslim. He’s a murderer. Religion and race do not matter. What matters are innocent people dying. You also gave the wrong information about his automobile. RIP Mr Robert Godwin Sr. Condolences to his loved ones. Conservative Fighters, get your shiz together before you publish rubbish

8. Julie

April 17, 2017 at 9:38 pm

What makes you think he’s Muslim? The beard?

9. Donna Smith

April 18, 2017 at 2:46 am

Must you people really post the graphic video? Do you not have a heart? I’m sure he has loved ones that don’t appreciate you spreading this video more than it already has been. Take the video OFF!!!!!!!! What in the world is wrong with you people??? !!!!!

10. Bill

April 18, 2017 at 3:16 am

Where did the Muslim reference come from?

11. Robert adams

April 18, 2017 at 5:59 am

You as ignorant and dangerous as this asshole.a man snaps kills people horrible fucker gonna get got. But you on social media first word big bold MUSLIM KILLS ,WHEN DID HE SAY HE WAS MUSSLIM? HE WAS PISSED AT HIS BITCH, HIS WORDS. NOT PISSED AT INFADELS YOU FUCKIN ADD CLOWN. YOU RIGHT WING N NEO FUCKS ARE WORSE THAN ANY TERRORISTS, YOU ARE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS AND CALL YOURSELF A PATRIOT. GO TO JAIL WITH YOUR COMRAD AND CHEIF SO REAL TRUTH CAN BE TOLD AND FOOLS LIKE YOU CAN’T KEEP FUCKIN WITH WEAK MINDED IDIOTS THST FALL FOR YOUR STUPIDITY AND HATE CAUSE YOU SAID TO HATE! SO GO FUCK YOURSELF AND CONSERVE INK BITCH. SAVE A TREE AND HANG YOURSELF FEAR MONGERING FUCK

12. Adrian Rehak

May 1, 2017 at 9:38 pm

Why did Conservative Fighters claim Steve Stephens was a Muslim. Reviewing several articles I see no indication he was Muslim. Fake news!