WATCH: CNN Law Enforcement Analyst Torches Comey, Embarrasses Stelter

On Sunday, CNN law enforcement analyst and former FBI Special Agent James Gagliano embarrassed CNN host Brian Stelter, slamming former FBI Director James Comey over his new book.

Stelter, an apparent Comey supporter, was ecstatic at the possibility of having Comey give more information on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, NewsBusters reported.

After Stelter hyped Comey’s interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos, Gagliano dropped the hammer on Comey, calling him a “feckless leader.”

“The issue I take with him, and many former agents and those on board, current on boards take this issue, James Comey is still an FBI employee,” Gagliano said as he explained why Comey’s actions were against DOJ policy. “He’s discussing matters that are relevant and salient to an open or ongoing investigation or case. I.e., the Russia probe. I.e. the Inspector General’s probe. I.e., a number of different congressional probes still going on right now.”

“He’s a feckless leader,” Gagliano continued. “He testified in front of the House Intelligence Committee he wished he’d been stronger but he wasn’t.”

WATCH:

Continue Reading

1. Anica

April 17, 2018 at 4:56 am

Why isn’t Gagliano FBI director instead of all those liars ?? He really looks and talks like an FBI leader .

• Blake

April 17, 2018 at 5:01 am

Good question, you got me!!

• Mick

April 17, 2018 at 6:38 am

The political types Comey, McCabe never ever want an honest type around, once political operatives picking sides it’s over for them, I can’t believe Comey said he thought no matter what he said or did Hillary was going to win, why he did what he did, meaning dossier to FISA, my God lock this creep up before he kills himself, he is a drunk.

• Charles Scott

April 17, 2018 at 6:41 am

They can’t afford to have an honest Director, a lot of them will go down.

2. Michael

April 17, 2018 at 6:37 am

why isent Comey in jail for leeking secrets I E and all kinds of stuff related to the FBI/KGB..

3. Matthew V. Brown

April 19, 2018 at 6:24 am

Brian Stelter is such a tool! He should go back under the rock from which he emerged. This is why CNN is now third, MSNBC is second, and FOX NEWS IS FIRST IN RATINGS!