WATCH: Hillary Clinton Comes Out Of Hiding – Makes 7 Words TERRIFYING Announcement

During an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour on Tuesday, former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton stated, “I was on the way to winning, until the combination of Jim Comey’s letter on October 28th, and Russian WikiLeaks raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me, but got scared off.

Hillary: ‘I Was on the Way to Winning,’

Amanpour asked Clinton, “Do you take any personal responsibility?

Clinton answered, “Oh, of course. I take absolute personal responsibility. I was the candidate. I was the person who was on the ballot, and I am very aware of the challenges, the problems, the shortfalls that we had.”

She added, “I was on the way to winning, until the combination of Jim Comey’s letter on October 28th, and Russian WikiLeaks raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me, but got scared off. And the evidence for that intervening event is, I think, compelling, persuasive. And so, we overcame a lot in the campaign. We overcame an enormous barrage of negativity, of false equivalency, and so much else, but, as Nate Silver, who doesn’t work for me, he’s an independent analyst, but one considered to be very reliable, has concluded if the election had been on October 27th, I’d be your president, and it wasn’t. … And ask yourself this, within an hour or two of the [‘Access Hollywood’] tape being made public, the Russian theft of John Podesta’s emails hit WikiLeaks. What a coincidence.”

Hillary concluded, “So, did we make mistakes? Of course we did. Did I make mistakes? Oh my gosh, yes. … But the reason why I believe we lost were the intervening events in the last ten days. And I think you can see, I was leading in the early vote. I had a very strong — and not just our polling and data analysis, but a very strong assessment going on across the country about where I was, in terms of the necessary — both votes and electoral votes.”

1. Jim

May 2, 2017 at 11:13 pm

Hillary, you dumb bitch, you did not lose this election because of Comey or Russians. You lost this election because you are corrupt and you caused the death of our soldiers then you lied to their familes and to U.S. citizens. You belong in jail….

2. [email protected]

May 2, 2017 at 11:56 pm

Dementia IS brutal lol.

3. Ruth

May 3, 2017 at 12:47 am

Hillary, you are living in La La land. We are sick of you and your party being so corrupt… You yourself lost the election…. I am a registure Democrate . Will never vote Democrate again…….

4. Doris

May 3, 2017 at 1:41 am

Why isn’t this liar rotting in a jail cell.

• Christopher walsh

May 4, 2017 at 12:20 am

What about the 60% Deplorable Hillary,maybe you loos because of the hate.

5. Monica

May 3, 2017 at 2:25 am

And hell is she going to admit to the nation into herself that she was just a flawed candidate? Donald is no saint, but all you have to do is go back to Arkansas to know that she’s a liar and a cheater

6. Bob Benevides

May 3, 2017 at 2:58 am

IT DOESN’T MATTER WHO IS WINNING IN THE 7TH INNING.

7. Bob Benevides

May 3, 2017 at 3:01 am

Last week the Yankees were losing 11-4 to the Baltimore Orioles. When the game was OVER; The Yankees were the winning team. When the election was OVER Trump was the winner. How do you like them apples?

8. Leonora DeCastro

May 3, 2017 at 3:02 am

Hillary, please wake up and admit you can never be President of the USA because of YOU and stop blaming others!

9. D. Bahr

May 3, 2017 at 5:11 pm

The change in votes happened when the words were said in Hillary’s presence, “there is a special place in hell for those women who do not vote for Hillary.” Or words to that effect. The public reacted. Not so much to the words but Hillary’s own facial reaction to those words. Women turned on Hillary that day because she was the one they wanted to see in office. I have heard the saying before, opinions can turn on a dime. At that moment opinions changed and Mrs Clinton’s chance disappeared on the turn of a dime.

• D. Bahr

May 3, 2017 at 5:26 pm

The people began looking for biblical reasons to choose a candidate. That turn on a dime chose Mr. Trump as our new President.