WATCH: Judge Jeanine Pirro GOES ALL IN – Rips Michelle Obama Limb From Limb On LIVE TV

Last week, Michelle Obama demonstrated her absolute lack of respect or class when she went on Oprah to bash Donald Trump, claiming that America has “lost hope” now that he is our nation’s President-elect. Now, Judge Jeanine Pirro is firing back on the First Lady with some amazing words of wisdom.

“See, now, we are feeling what not having hope feels like,” Michelle commented. “You know. Hope is necessary. It’s a necessary concept and Barack didn’t just talk about hope because he thought it was just a nice slogan to get votes. He and I and so many believe, what else do you have when you do not have hope?”

Pirro did not take her entitled comments lightly.

“You lived a life few can even imagine at the citadel of power and prestige in the world,” she began in a recent segment. “You and your husband, blessed by God, and the American people, with the unique and historic opportunity to not only lead America from that shining place on the hill but impact Americans and give them hope virtually no others can. Now that you’re leaving, hope is gone?”

“Hope is when people, 30 thousand at a time stand in line in the cold with their children hoping to get a glimpse of a man they think can change the course of their lives from the downward spiral that you and mister hope and change have put them on,” she continued. “I’ll tell you what hope and change is. Hope and change is when people show up 20 thousand strong after an election — desperate to see the man who actually brought back jobs to almost a thousand people when your husband said it was impossible.”

Check out the full segment below and tell us what you think. Do you agree with Pirro? Are you ready for the Obamas to be out of the White House once and for all?

1. Tom

December 20, 2016 at 4:33 am

Thank you Judge Jeanine Pirro. You are a constant ray of light in these troubled times. You have my graditude and respect.

• Shelton

December 20, 2016 at 5:22 am

Hillary is a LOSER. The right person won the election. Once again, we have HOPE.

• Joseph M. Stonelake

February 22, 2017 at 9:20 pm

Yes, AMEN

• Joseph M. Stonelake

February 22, 2017 at 9:20 pm

God Bless her ! She is the SPEAR of TRUTH ! Go Judge Jeanie, we all love you !

• mlchael

June 22, 2017 at 10:13 pm

You are so right, Joseph; I agree.

• Steven C

February 22, 2017 at 9:30 pm

Yes well said

• Jet

February 23, 2017 at 2:47 am

tell it like it is Judge!!!!!!!!!

• Constance Terruso

February 23, 2017 at 11:32 pm

The Look on m o face says it all

• Steve

May 26, 2017 at 4:09 pm

I fully agree, Judge Jeanine Pirro is one strong woman who is NOT afraid to tell it like it is. Thank You Judge Jeanine.

• Betty

May 26, 2017 at 11:41 pm

I agree with Judge Jeanine. We have lots of HOPE.

• Silivelia Iulio

May 27, 2017 at 9:02 am

Now we have Hope with actions in President Trump (Hope with action is workibg not just hope like Obama did used n spent the resources gave to the nonworkers and such not building the ecconomy with his vacationing,President Trump work for his agendat hat made him won the election n the people are with him with Hope n support.God is with no matter how the devil(the liberals with the democrats) are at their best to destroy him. May God bless President Trump n America.

• Sharon

May 27, 2017 at 7:43 pm

I love it when you,step up and tell the truth.God bless you.And yes the country has along way back,but we have the right man in there to guide us in the right direction.Amen!

2. andre'

December 20, 2016 at 5:30 am

Mr and Mrs “Hope and Change” were, and will remain, an epic fail.

3. Bonnie Lang

December 20, 2016 at 7:49 am

Thank you for your time and wisdom I think you are spot on Judge Jeanine it’s about time someone says how it IS
    I personally think that the Obmas have created more division in this country in so many ways and to try And handover the presidency to someone so cerupted.we could not let that happen I would like to thank all those UNEDUCATED AMERICANS like myself and always THANK GOD

• J jakus

January 16, 2017 at 11:58 pm

Amen you said it right on target!!!

• Dorothy Farris

February 22, 2017 at 9:58 pm

Amen. Tell it like it is. The truth

4. Marylou Staves

December 20, 2016 at 7:56 am

We love you, keep it up! Some people need to hear the truth and again it might take a 2×4 for the cry babies, they need something to cry about !!!❤️

5. Greg Medina

December 20, 2016 at 2:43 pm

Michelle sat on her gilded and silken throne for 8 years… livin’ it large and bourgey and she is STILL without hope? What an affirmative action mooch! Just disgraceful. Meanwhile, veterans die in the hallways of the VA with maggots crawling on them??? Good riddance!!!
    Eight years of despicable behavior is over!!!

• Kevin Reid Sisson

February 22, 2017 at 11:01 pm

Well where in the hellmis Melania? Hiding in her golden guilded cage far away from her abuser! At $500,000 a day! My dad was in the military. I live in ten different states in 18 years.yet they claim their 12 year old needs to finish school where he’s at because of the difficulty of him having to adjust to a new $80,000 year private school? Give Me A Break! Melania! Get your ass over to the Whitehouse and quit ripping off the taxpayers! NOW!!!

6. Richard Kras

December 21, 2016 at 1:07 am

After 8 long years of seeing the obama family monkeying around, it’ll be great to watch them go back to their jungle!

7. Kathy

December 21, 2016 at 7:38 am

I have only one word to say. Bravo!

8. Ann B Belin

December 27, 2016 at 12:32 am

I am 76 with no social security increase in 3 years. This year I receives a $3 increase and a $25 Medicare decrease leaving me negative $22.00. Now that is no hope and I adore Judge Jeanine for shoving it back at Obama’s wife where she deserved to get it. Love you your Honor!

• Marvin

February 22, 2017 at 11:16 pm

Jeanine, you are a wonderful and smart Judge. Keep up the good work.
      You tell it like it is, the truth.

9. Helen

January 16, 2017 at 4:53 pm

So glad to see her and her husband to leave they are too people that did the very best to tear our country. Racial differences have gotten worst. Our new President elect Trump is already doing better for our country.

10. Pam

January 16, 2017 at 6:26 pm

Thanks Judge! Mr. Obama and her both went there with the sense of entitlement just tH Clinton. Look how many lies he told everybody that the media wouldn’t dispute! They started so many scandals it was hard to keep tract of them! H. Clinton lost the election because she is a criminal and people didn’t need another one in there. She was going to take Obama”s policies a lot farther than he was!

11. Sharon Bowers

January 16, 2017 at 6:29 pm

I would always agree with Judge Jeanine Pirro. She tells it like it is, and doesn’t,beat around the Bush about it..We need more like her..

12. Fiesty

January 17, 2017 at 5:20 am

Love Judge Jeanine! First saw her on her TV Court Show and was very impressed with her no nonsense style!

13. sam hain

January 17, 2017 at 12:25 pm

Am I the only one who wants to get spanked by Jeanine Pirro?

14. Randy

February 23, 2017 at 1:24 am

look it’s Michael..He/She

15. Jim

February 23, 2017 at 2:49 am

Thank you Judge Jeanine for taking it to the No.1and No.2 raciests people in our country.

16. Nancy Toriello

February 23, 2017 at 2:51 am

With all do respect I appreciate all you do and say. That took courage and strength. You told what all of us are thinking. Hats off to you!!!!

17. Judith Burgdorf

February 23, 2017 at 4:08 am

Judge Jeanine, I had not been able to s= any of your rhetoric prior to the election. I am soon yto be 79 years of age. I married a younger man who has shown me what a good love is. And I love him with all my heart. We moved to the Florida Keys as I was having problems with the cold and he was unable to get a job in St. Louis. Marathon promised a lot of unskilled jobs so we came. Due to the cost of living and health issues for both of us, my SS is not sufficient. As one lady said no cost of living raise because the small amount was taken up by an increase in Medicare payments. This year I will receive $7 less.I am working 2 part time jobs in order for us to eat and have a roof over our heads. There is nothing left for me to visit my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. And Michelle no longer has hope? What a wimp. I,now, feel fear just walking on the street because of the racial hatred being so much worse and the police having their hands tied in protecting everyone as best they can. Talk about lost hope. So glad to have Mr. Trump in the White House and pray that God is by his side protecting him from accomplishing his goa.

18. Laurie

February 23, 2017 at 5:20 am

Living without hope is living with Obama as President. Some one should tell her what it means to live without hope. I have been there. Obama sucks.

19. DTrees

February 23, 2017 at 6:45 am

It’s comments like the previous persons comments that pulls at my heartstrings and has me in tears. I am just praying each and every day that we are so blessed to have a new adminstration with a new POTUS to give our country a chance to heal and come together. I am certain that this is God’s will and He will take care of this great nation and its wonderful people!

20. DORILLA RICHARD,

February 23, 2017 at 7:20 pm

GOOD WORD WELL SPOKEN ,TRUMP IS FOR THE PEOPLES ,AMERICAN CHANGE YOUR WAYS ,YOU MAY NEED HIM SOMEDAY

21. cindy

February 23, 2017 at 9:13 pm

Love that lady judge Jeanine

22. Dorothyzentgraf

February 23, 2017 at 10:30 pm

THIS UNGODLY PAIR NEVER DID ANY GOOD FOR THIS COUNTRY THEY SPEND OUR MONEY LIKE IT WAS SAND RUNNING THRU THEIR DIRTY FINGERS BOTH SO FULL OF HATE FOR WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICANS I WONDER WHAT HOPE IS SHE TALKING ABOUT OF COURSE THEY BOTH WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE BLOOD RUNNING IN THE STREETS THEY BROUGHT IN THEIR KIND TO DO THE JOB ,WE THE PEOPLE KNEW WHO THEY WERE AND HAVE BEEN AWARE OVER THEIR 8 YEARS ALL THEY DID WAS PROMOTE WICKEDNESS LOOK AT THEIR FOLLOWERS MARCHING IN THE STREET THEY ARE ALL POSSESED WITH THAT WICKED SPIRIT THEY REALLY DON,T KNOW WHAT THEY WONT ,ASK THEM ? ANTI CHRIST THE LOT GOD ANOINTED DONALD TRUMP TO TURN THIS WICKEDNESS AROUND AND WE HAVE HOPE HES THE ANSWER TO MILLIONS OF PRAYERS HE WONT BE STOPPED GOD HAS HIM PROTECTED EVERY STEP SO THEY MIGHT AS WELL STOP THEIR WHINING

23. Elaine

February 24, 2017 at 1:31 am

Judge Jennie Perro, I love you. You are so right I am so glad that the Obaas are out of the White House I could scream and shout. The Obamos never loved America. They just used the tax payers money to live a life of Riley. I do not understand a man that no one ad hear of suddenly started. To running for president. A group leader and in the senate for only a short time before he was running for president. Ever dentally Obama was not even checked out to see what his back ground entailed . A father who was communist, he was raised a muslin. Attending Muslim school, on his college applications he was a foreigner. It is strange how he became president. I am so glad he is gone. Judge Perro you are a winner. I hope you will be one of the people on the Supreme Court. God bless you.

24. Maria

February 24, 2017 at 5:18 am

She is beautiful,smart, and a tough cookie ! can I adopt you judge Pirro?You made me feel proud of being a woman ,you are the epitome of a crusader Bravo!

25. Patrik

February 25, 2017 at 1:01 am

I love Barrack and Michelle This is all A hoax This woman is a cunt and full of hate. This is all a lie.

26. Ruth Pierson

February 25, 2017 at 3:00 am

Well Judge Jennie, as you noted who she was interviewing with. The queen of racial divide. She made her millions on the white people watching her show, but was so anti white, and we were dumb enough to put her in an ivory tower. I realized it very early on, and stopped watching her. OPRAH, you have no more power, and your hope was spoken to in large numbers, when the american people finally realized you are washed up, and the Obamas totally ruined the Democratic party. By the way I went to Grandparents day at my grandson’s school, and the food you demanded Michelle, is totally disgusting, but who cares, they were good friends of yours, and what are friends for if not to take away hope from our children and line the pockets of frauds. Good job Michelle. Your kids didn’t eat that crap. Well, all I can say is that I was not proud of my country when they elected Obama, and he failed miserably. I caught that speech Judge Jennie, and I was sure that would make sure Obama didn’t get the presidency, but goes to show you how the American people were blindsided, and the republican party didn’t have a good candidate. They did this time, and now we sit back and watch the idiots disrespect our government, but Trump is tough and he will survive, as well as his children. They were raised with dignity, education, respect, and are just as tough as their dad. GOD bless the Trump family and go to hell the Obama family.

27. Jessie Hodge

February 25, 2017 at 1:02 pm

I’am so happy and blessed that Obama is out of the White House. If Anything Obama made this worse. Now with I’ll new President we have change and Hope. Thank you Jesus Christ.

28. Sprung Elliot

May 26, 2017 at 1:38 pm

Judge Jeanine your amazing, bullseye!! Thank God Fox is not coming down on you. Thank God the Obama’s are gone , they caused enough turmoil!
    Please let’s give our hard working President a chance, for all our sakes.
    Your Honer keep up the good work

29. Keith fraley

May 26, 2017 at 4:23 pm

Judge, You lay it out right on the money. Everything you said is true, and truth may hurt those fools living in fantasy land.

30. Barb Comer

May 26, 2017 at 7:56 pm

Judge Jeanine, You hit it out of the park. I am so proud of you, thank you for telling it like it is. Will always be listening to all your future , wonderful, candid thoughts. God Bless You !!

31. DOT ANDERSON

May 26, 2017 at 9:27 pm

THANKS WE HOPE THEY GET LOST IN THE WOODS AND NEVER FIND THE OUT SIDE AGAIN. WHO VOTED FOR THESE NO GOOD PEOPLE

32. Jennette

May 26, 2017 at 9:27 pm

Judge Jeanine – THANK YOU. Yes we want the Obamas out and long long gone. They divided this country and THEIR ENTITLEMENT is disgusting. I can’t believe people are so wrapped up in them. Of course the media has 100% to blame for this atrocity happening in this country with the “liberals” and not reporting the truth 100% as it is. Their bias are in the way and there should be a law against misleading the masses of a country. Talk about a “dictatorship” – it’s a dictator without power using the media to get the message across and that is to divide this country which WILL make us weak. I am beside myself and cannot even watch the damn liberal news but my husband said we have to–we cannot turn our heads. Sadly that’s the truth.

33. Jim

May 26, 2017 at 10:13 pm

Thank you Judge Jeanine. Its about time somebody finally told the truth about the worst president in our history. As far as I’m concerned obama and hillary should be charge with murder. As most people in this country know or believe that the clintons had at least two people killed while in office. The obama’s managed to fleece americans out of millions of dollars on trips to Hawaii and other places. Their trips to Hawaii for vacation cost americans millions of dollars. On one trip to Hawaii they dropped obama’sfamily off then obama returned to America for a meeting that he knew he had. Why not attend the meeting then go to Hawaii. That trip cost Americans almost $5,ooo,ooo.

34. mary

May 26, 2017 at 10:20 pm

Patrik people like you who stand for the Obamas are the reason our great country almost turned into a racially divided country. Obama put us into such a deep debt it will be future generations who will end up paying it back. People who are not even born yet. Just who the hell are b you to call Judge Jeanne that nasty name. The word no woman dshould ever be called.

You are not an American because you would stand with President Trump and what he is trying to do for America. If you put Judge Jeanne down you are or must be fot the racist Obama’s and the democrats whocontinue to kiss his ass. Living and still vacationing on the American taxpayers. Does that make you proud of that gay illegal who is being paid millions for his time in the white house. What does he have to write about? The trips they took, the money they stole. Is it the fact he allowed his half black ass to give blacks the idea they were better than anyone.
    look at the riots, the damage they have done. Half of them are welfare couch potatoes, crack smoking losers and food stamp collecting self entitled bums.

35. carlFuller

May 26, 2017 at 10:47 pm

The only reason you’re agreeing with the judge is because of your, bigotry b honest and quit lying trump a joke

36. Louisa

May 27, 2017 at 6:05 pm

Thank you Judge Jeanine,that was awesome and direct.They just dont get it.They are the ones thst divided the country eben more than it was

37. Elaine

May 28, 2017 at 4:05 am

Judge Jeanine thank you for your message, which is so true. I love the way you know how to tell Michelke off for her statements to Opra who I blame for helping Obama get elected. Opra is a liberal. She is a comminst and socialist. She’s is nota Christian. Love you for all you have done to tell the truth about the Obamas and telling the truth about President Trump. God bless you.

38. Jane Abbene

May 29, 2017 at 6:21 pm

Judge Janine as always you are real news. You pairing with President
    Trump is “hope”. You are both the answer to true freedom. Thank God you are in this world. Democrats should be ashamed of their demeaning ways.

39. Peace Foxx

June 22, 2017 at 5:46 pm

Hope is believing in things not see, along with faith. Mans only hope is believing that Jesus Christ is Lord. “Jesus said put your trust in no man, but in He who has sent me”

40. BLM

June 22, 2017 at 8:52 pm

If what BO offered was hope, we don’t need it. His treasonous, thieving actions proved his true ‘hope’ for himself only. He did not care about America. He didn’t even care about the African Americans he supposedly represented. We all thought maybe he would bring about unity. NO! He brought about division. He brought dismay. Nothing good for America happened with mr, hope and change. Glad he is gone and wish him and his bit_h were truly gone.

41. Shawnery Patrick

June 23, 2017 at 1:18 am

I absolutely love you and your show! You keep up the good work and keep telling it like it is. You’re definetly one of my favorites. May God bless you always!

42. Oma

June 25, 2017 at 2:16 am

thank you Judge wish the O’s were really gone. They caused so much heartache.