WATCH: Newt Gingrich Risked Everything To Leak Who’s Really Behind The Shooting Today

Wednesday on Fox News Channel’s “Outnumbered,” former House Speaker Newt Gingrich attributed the shooting at a congressional baseball practice in Alexandria, VA that had resulted in five people hospitalized, including House Majority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA), to what he described as an “increasing intensity of hostility on the left.”

“It certainly was a shock this morning,” Gingrich said. “I don’t think any of us expected today to take this turn. But it’s part of a pattern, as you saw the sign this guy was holding. You’ve had an increasing intensity of hostility on the left. Look, I talk to college students regularly who say to me if they are openly for Trump, they get threatened.”

“The intensity on the left is very real,” he added. “Whether it is somebody, as so-called comedian, holding up the president’s head in blood or it’s right here in New York City, a play that shows the president being assassinated, or it’s Democratic leading national politicians who are so angry they have to use vulgarity because they can find any common language to talk. This intensity I think has been building since election night.”

1. Franklin Owen

June 15, 2017 at 1:35 am

It’s a good thing liberals can’t shoot for shite.

2. Jim

June 15, 2017 at 1:51 am

There’s no doubt in my mind that the blame for this shooting belongs to liberal terrorist. These crazy liberals decided that they can not kill the President so they go after a leading Republican. I still worry about our President with these liberal terrorist running around.

3. Rebecca

June 15, 2017 at 2:00 am

True …..” as a man thinketh In his heart so is he….” prov 23:7. and ” whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. 1 John 3 : 15.

4. sarah cresap

June 15, 2017 at 2:30 am

I support Gingrich’s comments from today.

5. CELIE

June 15, 2017 at 3:34 am

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THOSE FIRST TWO COMMENTS. And I as an AMERICAN citizen born and raised, SAY THAT all of these DEM congressmen and women, NEED TO CUT THE CRAP, AND TELL THE PEOPLE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT TO DO SO AS WELL!! WE HAD AN ELECTION AND PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP WON FAIRLY!! I have never ever seen such HATEFUL AND DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR! THESE LIBERALS ARE SO DANGEROUS TO THE SECURITY OF THIS COUNTRY IT IS BEYOND MY IMAGINATION!! EVERY TRUE FREEDOM LOVING AMERICAN SHOULD BE SCARED TO DEATH OF WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE DOING!! THEY ARE BRINGING “HELL DOWN ON OUR COUNTRY, AND ARE NO BETTER THAN THOSE PEOPLE WHO MURDERED OUR AMBASSADOR IN BENGAZI!! IF I WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS WITH ONE OF THESE PEOPLE, AND THEM KNOWING I VOTED FOR AND SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT, I WOULD NOT TRUST THEM AND TURN MY BACK ON THEM!! YOU NUT CASES ARE GOING TO BRING ON A CIVIL WAR!! TRUE AMERICANS DO NOT DO THIS STUFF, ONLY THE ENEMIES OF AMERICA DO!! YOU ARE TERRORISTS IN MY BOOK WHEN YOU THINK THAT YOUR BEHAVIOR IS OK!! SO GO TAKE YOUR PROZAC OR SMOKE YOUR POT!

6. Mike Murray

June 15, 2017 at 8:22 am

I agree 100%; people I know have been predicting something like this would happen. I said not a chance, I was wrong.

The Big Baseball Game is today, televised on Cspan I am told.

Let’s all see what happens now forward…

Will the Dems begin to be adults, to join the Nation’s Movement?
    Or will they continue to be spoiled little kids, whose sick and corrupt hero has been de-pants on the World’s Stage?

We will see soon enough.

• Allen

June 15, 2017 at 7:56 pm

There are no adults in the Leftist Party. There are only subversives.

7. James

June 15, 2017 at 9:58 am

I agree, totally! This action just shows us what everbody already knows. This country is more divided then it ever has been. Hopefully we as a ppl of this great country can make something good come out of this horrible tragedy. WE ARE SURVIVORS, NOW POLITICIANS LETS WORK TOGETHER AND GET THIS COUNTRY BACK ON TRACK!

8. ted

June 15, 2017 at 10:31 pm

Even my wife agrees with Newt and says the last blonde is full of bullshitz.
    Snd I totally agree. She obviously believes the annimosity towards Trump us just a passing fad, no otsvreally sn attempt to overthrow our govt.

9. addysmith