WATCH: No-Nonsense Judge Gives Obama-Voting Welfare Leech a HARD SLAP OF REALITY!

Florida resident Angel Yulee Adams is the mother to 16 children, from three different fathers. Like many of our citizens on welfare, she does not work. Instead, she sits back and lets American taxpayers pay her family’s bills.

Recently, a judge put an end to that. When the father of Adams’ last child was busted for selling cocaine, she went before Judge Tracy Sheehan in an attempt to receive even more money from the government. Sheehan was less than sympathetic.

Instead of giving her more handouts, the judge told Adams to show gratitude what she is already receiving and stop forcing others to pay her bills. Adams has been given thousands of dollars in welfare, but this doesn’t seem to be satisfactory to her.

“A lot of people have gone way extra miles for you,” Sheehan said. “Do you understand that?”

“No comment, Your Honor,” Adams responded, clearly frustrated.

“Reach out your hand to these people instead of looking a gift horse in the mouth and asking for more, more, more,” Sheehan continued.

What do you think? Do you agree with Sheehan?

H/T Americannews

What do you think about this comment below.

1. Cherryl Press

February 25, 2017 at 9:36 pm

Hi,
    I read this post and this woman makes me sick!! I was divorced with two little kids under 3 and I got a job and paid my way. I did use food stamps for about a month until I got on my feet.. There is work out there if you want to work. And on top of all that, there is also birth control!! She is one of these women who made a career of having children so she could get more and more free welfare. I’ve worked hard my entire life to make ends meet and its not fair for people like her to sit on their FAT as–es on my hard earned money!!

• Linda

March 7, 2017 at 6:00 pm

Exactly I raised 3 kids after my truck driving husband took off with another woman..I got 150 a week for 3 kidsother than that my kids for nothing out of him ..I worked took care of my kids never ask for anything..We had a hard time..I paid for a roof over our heads , clothes living expenses,good insurance on my kids..I did it all.Slot of time there was not much good but we survived..This woman should used birth control after the fist kid if she could not afford them..People pop kids out like pop tarts to get free hand outs..I feel sorry for the poor kids maybe she should give them up for adoptionbsince she used the government nust to get free handouts and kept having kids..These people make me sick.

• rickwoodd

May 29, 2017 at 9:42 pm

This woman probably did not get 600 dollars a month from the father like your self.I realize that ain’t enough.And so you work. Bless your heart. They must drag the deadbeat dads to justice and squeeze the support out of them.Moms and Dads must be responsible for their offspring.

• Nell Breaux

June 20, 2017 at 7:44 pm

How about stop having kids you can’t afford? She said someone had to be accountable for all those kids, and she is right, she opened her legs and made them, so that makes her accountable. Tie your tubes stupid. Should have done that about 15 kids ago.

• Ruth Clark

June 21, 2017 at 11:44 pm

Absolutely.If she wants them let her go out and get a job like the rest of us mere mortals have to.

• Carolyn Hopkins

June 20, 2017 at 5:16 pm

I agree.

• Debbie mcconnell

July 3, 2017 at 3:42 am

I say take those babies and give them to foster care. Talk her into signing her rights away. Allow them to be adopted! And well provided for.

• Lisa

May 29, 2017 at 6:24 pm

I so agree Cheryl! It was her choice to have all those children close your legs!!!

• Carla

June 21, 2017 at 8:41 am

The tax payer did NOT get her pregnant, so why should we pay for their raising?
        She should have known what causes that after the second child, and the government to pay for tubes being tied.

• linda kerns

May 29, 2017 at 10:08 pm

This needs to stop! These dead beats only have kids to get welfare! They also don’t take care of their kids the grandparents end up with them! It should go like this.. One kid you get help! Second kid and no job you get your tubes tied and no welfare!!None nada no!!! If dopers get their welfare cut off they will sell their kids!! They will do anything to get the next fix!!

• phyllis

May 30, 2017 at 6:28 pm

She and her boyfriend has to pay for her kids they are the ones that made them, and then you go and have 5 more from someone else and want more help sorry you should have keep your legs closed, there are kids starving why should they take care of you when other people really need it…..sorry no more hand outs get a job…..

• Carol

June 22, 2017 at 5:44 pm

Believe me, she is only one of millions! Hope President Trump weeds them out 1-by-1!

• Reggie

July 2, 2017 at 11:41 am

• D P

July 2, 2017 at 12:33 pm

She is not really at fault.
      Our welfare services are at fault for enabling her !!!!

• Katie Jarvis

July 3, 2017 at 2:17 am

Exactly ..get off your fat Assy pie and work..I worked as a single Mom..after my Divorce..LAZY .. LAZYBONES..IF I CAN DO IT YOU CAN .. DO IT.. WORKING IS HONEST..YOUR A COWARD..LAZY..FOOL

• Katie Jarvis

July 3, 2017 at 2:19 am

This Fool needs to Work..not be so Lazy.. LAZYBONES..Get up and work..

• Mel mac

March 8, 2018 at 6:02 am

She’s disgusting! Somebody needs to pay??? Uh yeah !!!! You and your damn baby daddiesNEED to get jobs and PAY for your own KIDS!!!!

2. Maggie Buergey

February 25, 2017 at 9:40 pm

GOOD FOR YOU JUDGE. MAKE THE FATHER’S RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THOSE KIDS.

• conrad daoust

March 6, 2017 at 10:23 pm

SHE SHOULD OF KEEP HER LEGS CLOSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Peggy Smith

May 29, 2017 at 9:30 pm

Amen, you put that right, I was fixing to put same thing.

• Declker

May 29, 2017 at 11:46 pm

How about clip the baby factory! Shut down her vagina for good . Give a listen at of state jobs she can do to recieve a State check. IE. litter pickup, manuel labor at local city State parks, work in aciry soup kitchen cooking ( no food tockets involved) learning to cook for her brode. Or just serving

• lane spillers

May 30, 2017 at 5:28 am

amen

• Michael Willcutt

May 30, 2017 at 7:12 am

Probably she don’t know who there fathers are probably be old her self for money an get pregnant for more checks from us.

• ptp55555

June 20, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Good for the Judge to do this but it is not only the Father’s responsible its the mother too. I sure did not like her attitude she should have not have had all the children and expected us to pay she needs to get a job and support them herself and the Fathers also needs to help .

3. Jame Epperson

February 25, 2017 at 9:41 pm

I am sick of feeding these kids someone else has take that slut and sew that thing up if they can find enough thread put the kids in a good home and let her starve who cares

• Helen Brown

February 26, 2017 at 1:41 am

Get a job. Fifteen children some are old enough to babysit,or work,and help.

• Gwen

February 26, 2017 at 4:57 am

I think every one is tried of this. Stop the welfare checks and the births will stop real wick.

• Teena

May 30, 2017 at 2:51 am

She is right someone needs to pay for all those kids she has. She does and the father does. Get out get a job and take care of those kids. I work my butt off while people like her sit back back and us tax payers pay for your drinking tattoos cell phones. I sick of it. I don’t have a place of my own living with others still working and yet taking care of your kids. I can’t even afford food. I bet You get a refund check every year too from all us taxe payers income. I just get so sick of this crap and I’m barely making it my self. Take the welfare away make them force them to go out and work. They will when they know the help is gone. Hard knocks of life.

• P. Sebellin

February 26, 2017 at 7:38 am

Maebe,if you give her a job into a Kinder-garden…,she have enouf experience for that…..!!!!!

• P. La Coste

May 29, 2017 at 4:28 pm

P.Sebellin, I would not want her any where near my children. She is need help to get some education so she can find a job. She doesn’t want a job. Eventually some of the children will leave or be taken away by family services

4. Linda

February 25, 2017 at 9:49 pm

She need to be fixed so she can’t have anymore and she needs to find a job or maybe two and start taking care of them she need to be the one to take care of them we stopped when we had the children we could afford so should she .

• Pam

June 20, 2017 at 8:35 am

Amen! She needed to be fired after child #1! She is an ignorant, lazy , whore!

5. Chrlie

February 25, 2017 at 9:58 pm

This started with Lyndon Johnson’s Great Society to bring people out of poverty. Instead of helping our government has become an enabler. Money is not, never has been and never will be the solution. Responsibility and accountability is the answer.

• Nancy Lindley

May 29, 2017 at 4:22 pm

Lyndon Johnson knew what he was doing. He knew the Great Society would NOT bring people out of poverty…it would make more lazy women and sorry men and children with no future. THEY would then be forced to vote for Democrats for their support. This was a program to promote Democrats….NOT AMERICA.

• Lindy Fuller

June 20, 2017 at 1:30 pm

I believe that as well! A Democrat once said that is how to keep these type people voting Democrat for life.

6. Tony Smith

February 25, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Get your sorry ass out and work !!! You are right someone needs to be accountable and that someone who laid on her back and had those children … YOU DUMBASS …. WE HAVE ALL HELPED YOUR CHILDREN ENOUGH …. YOU ARE A PARENT , TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS …. BITCH DON’T ACT LIKE WE OWE YOUR DUMB ASS ….

• Renate Hoekman

February 26, 2017 at 6:07 am

ha, ha, you are soo right

• Kay Crane

March 7, 2017 at 1:42 pm

This woman makes me sick !!! She’s right, SOMEONE does need to pay for all those children and the SOMEONE is she and the children’s Dad. I am so tired of this entitlement mentality.

7. Gail beers

February 25, 2017 at 10:04 pm

Close your legs you are responsible for the life you are living .the system needs to be fixed when you go on welfare it should cover only children that were born before going on not continuing to have more kids if she has more those new children are not eligible having babies is not a job

8. Jamie

February 25, 2017 at 10:05 pm

This is why the government feeds these type of American welfare to keep them dependant on the goverment.Goverment wants to be there sugar daddies off the back of us hard working Americans. Socialism leads to communism which leads to NO FREEDOM YOU LAZY ANTI AMERICAN FILTH. IF YOUR SO STUPID YOU DON’T KNOW WHERE KIDS COME FROM GET THAT BABY MAKER TAKEN OUT!! Me an mine can’t afford to pay your ignorance.

9. Patricia Cuozzo

February 25, 2017 at 10:06 pm

No offense I love kids. But she has 15 children. She needs to get herself fixed and stop having kids and get a job. She needs to get a job. What my future is she offering these children. None.

10. Elizabeth F McCall

February 25, 2017 at 10:06 pm

she needs to get off her lazy ass close her legs and get a job and so should her so called babies daddy

• luther

May 30, 2017 at 5:29 pm

fuck her she the 1 that had the fucking kids i care less about that stupid bitch let her pay her on fucking way i wouldnt give her shit

• Ivy

June 20, 2017 at 3:36 pm

No…. That’s exactly she needs to stop accept and stop doing to make more idiots life and do hurm to society?…. America no need to raise more low life and do hurm to society…… no one should help with producing mafia mobs idiots….

• Tom Cain

May 30, 2017 at 9:00 pm

get off her lazy ass?? seems to me her “ass” has been very busy if she has 15 kids.

11. Johnny

February 25, 2017 at 10:07 pm

Should be remanded into the work force, provide proof of wages BEFORE Welfare Benefits released. No work No benefits!

• JO_ANNE

March 7, 2017 at 7:23 pm

I AGREE THESE PEOPLE NEED TO GET A JOB & WORK LIKE THE REST OF US DO TIRED OF THESE LOW LIFESGRIPING ALL THE TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Cheo

February 25, 2017 at 10:16 pm

Perfect example of what Democrat Socialism is capable of producing. A black woman punished if she marries her fiance by taking away benefits effectively destroying and preventing these children from having a legal father. 15 more welfare recipients an adult that is helpless and another in prison. Besides personal accountabilty i blame liberal democrats and republicans for creating a wefare state in the first place. Americans will never prosper living on handouts. Make America Great Aagain President Trump !!

13. Vicki

February 25, 2017 at 10:19 pm

Someone needs to pay she says… Hmm.. Maybe the babies daddies need to step up and she needs to quit having kids and expecting our government to take care of all of them… Where does it say that we the people need to take care of her and her kids? She sounds ungrateful and selfish… I would say adopt those kids out and she can get her act together and get a job… WORK like the rest of us…

14. Sadie

February 25, 2017 at 10:26 pm

SHE SHOULD GET A JOB IF SHE HAD BEEN WORKING IN PLAGE OF SPREDING HER LEGS SHE WOULD NOT HAVE TIME FOR HAVING CHILDREN

15. Mary Eger

February 25, 2017 at 10:26 pm

She needs to get her tubes tied and get a job. Her statement of “someone needs to pay” for her kids. FYI YOU are responsible and the father. I think if they should go back to giving out army field rations like they did back in the 70’s instead of debt cards.

• CARL TURNER

February 26, 2017 at 10:44 pm

SEW HER ASS UP CLOSED SHUT.

16. Kim

February 25, 2017 at 10:28 pm

Is she kidding??? ‘somebody’ needs to pay for her kids and her suffering?!?! Yeah….You pay for your own kids. If you can’t afford them……You don’t have them! Help is available to those who need it but come on……If you can’t support yourself why add 15 kids to the mix?

17. Tacklebox

February 25, 2017 at 10:30 pm

Somebody’s gotta pay??? Sew her knees together and barb wire where needed!!! Cut off leroy’s perpetrator…. Problem solved, next!

18. Tony

February 25, 2017 at 10:40 pm

You made em. You take care of em.

• Gwen

February 26, 2017 at 4:55 am

This should have been stopped a long long time ago. Put those children in foster homes. And sew that bitch up.Stop giving her handouts and government checks and allowing this abuse to continue. They will think twice about having kids they can’t afford to feed and house if there’s no more government checks coming in.

• Mona Moorman

March 7, 2017 at 1:04 am

I’ve always said when they have their 3rd welfare baby paid and supported by the taxpayers, then tie her tubes on the delivery table. Just think how much money she would have saved the taxpayers of that had happened. 3 strikes and your done having welfare babies.

• Sue Thelen

March 7, 2017 at 6:55 pm

I so agree! I like the three strikes you’re out idea, but they’d come back saying it was discrimination. I guess the reaction to that would be no increases in welfare if she has more. I always liked the idea of a set term limit of three years for anyone 18 years or older. You can use it anytime you want, split it up, whatever, but when your 36 months are over no more money.

• Joyce Townsend

March 8, 2017 at 1:40 am

I say after 2nd child for any after that we subtract money from what you are getting. You also must get a job, submit to urine testing and any other thing deemed necessary

19. Dorothy Farris

February 25, 2017 at 10:43 pm

Get a job and pay your own way you fat lazy pig

• conrad daoust

March 6, 2017 at 10:26 pm

DAM STRAIGHT SHE IS A LAZY PIG UGLY BITCH PUT A BAG OVER HER HEAD THEN SHOOT HER

20. Nancy Osullivan

February 25, 2017 at 10:52 pm

Get all on welfare a job and you will finish the disaster. Food stamps that Obama gave to everybody do something they are selling them for cash.

21. Peggy bersani stevens

February 25, 2017 at 11:06 pm

So sad for the children it’s a catch 22 how does our country let these kids go without…that father should go to work cleaning streets or at least make a paycheck that mother as bad as it sounds should have her tubes tied. What makes her feel so entitled she’s the one responsible. The father is being taken care by us also, the laws need to change and and so does the system A helping hand is one thing a hand out is another somebody needs to take care of those parents and give them a set of brains….that’s the only hand out…..

22. Barb

February 25, 2017 at 11:21 pm

SOMEBODY has to pay?!!! You’re their mother, they have a known father of at least 10 of these adorable little kids, get a job and take care of your own. Welfare was not set up as a lifestyle, it was meant only to help people get on their own feet until such time as they could seek employment. These kids would be way better off, separated from these parasites, and with families who will provide and love them. Off the gravy train and do what’s best for these kids.

23. Julie M Haskins

February 25, 2017 at 11:28 pm

Someone needs to be held accountable???? Someone needs to take care of all these kids?? Why yes and that someone is YOU!!!

24. Nanna G

February 25, 2017 at 11:31 pm

That is what they want more children so state can cough up more money. Glad Gov. is checking on all of this. All the ones from other countries are doing the same come pg and let the state pay for all get their legal documents and don’t work for our USA is very giving to all this poor people that want to be in the USA . We’ve had to work for all and other people come and get all they need help, They don’t work only on weekends on flea markets and get cash . Pls get alert Mr usa gov.

25. Mary

February 25, 2017 at 11:36 pm

She says someone needs to pay as a tax payer I’m done no one told her to have 15 kids get a job and pay for yourself you wanted them so go to work we as taxs payers are sick of all of you that think we own you anything we dont

26. R

February 25, 2017 at 11:39 pm

GET A JOB AND KEEP THOSE LEGS TOGETHER AND WHO THE HEL IS SHE TO SAY SOMEONE HAS TO PAY FOR THESE KIDS..IF SHE KNEW SHE COULDNT TAKE CARE OF THEM WHY HAVE MORE GET OVER IT GET A JOB AND QUIT HAVING KIDS YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF..I WOULDNT LIFT A FINGER TO HELP YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVENT LIFTED A FINGER TO HELP YOURSELF

27. Carla Perkins

February 25, 2017 at 11:42 pm

Holy shot you be accountable you laid on your back to have them. Get a Damon job

28. Larry

February 25, 2017 at 11:48 pm

Welfare Dept. should require birth control to those who cannot support themselves.

29. JODY BENNETT

February 25, 2017 at 11:56 pm

YES! I AGREE SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE ACCOUNTABLE AND NEEDS TO BE HER. THIS IS WHEN THE STATE NEEDS TO SAY SCREW TO GOVERNMENT YOU ARE BE STERILIZED. NO IF ANDS OR BUTTS ABOUT IT. HOW IS THAT FOR BE ACCOUNTABLE.

• Tom Cain

July 2, 2017 at 6:32 am

this comes closer to being a workable solution other than anything on here

30. Marie Carlucci

February 26, 2017 at 12:07 am

Get a job asap. Keep your legs closed.

31. Kari

February 26, 2017 at 12:10 am

Her husband is supposed to pay for the family – Not I .

32. Ruby Chapman

February 26, 2017 at 12:10 am

People like her make me sick!She should of had her tubes tied after her 2nd one. She looks plenty able bodied to work! Nobody these days should have more than two kids unless you are a millionaire.

33. Nita

February 26, 2017 at 12:25 am

Birth control was/is free. You have to be smart enough to use it! The one that needs to pay is the loser who got her pregnant. HE needs to be smart enough not to break the law and get thrown in jail. Just a combination of bad decisions for BOTH adults. Unfortunately, the children suffer for the stupidity of their parents. It’s not the children’s fault and it’s not OUR responsibility to pay for the children. That’s what OUR taxes do. So lady, we are and have and will continue to pay. Welfare will even pay for babysitting while you look for a job, and I don’t mean one for you to be on your back and add to the already overstrained budget!

34. Jody

February 26, 2017 at 12:26 am

What does she mean someone has to pay! If you play you pay they are your children not anyone else’s the state owes you nothing. Get your butt up go to work like the rest of us OH wait I can’t do that because I have 16 kids can’t afford day care. I am so sick of people living off of the government. Lets keep having kids so we don’t have to go to work. This country was made of hard working people that get paid for there knowledge not people having a bunch of kids and always looking out for handouts.

• Lindy Fuller

June 20, 2017 at 2:16 pm

It is the new way in the 21st century. This did not happen 50 years ago because people like her knew there would be no help. All those children need to be taken away from her and adopted out to responsible families and the welfare shut down. It is getting out of hand in America. Tax payers can only do so much.

35. Doreen

February 26, 2017 at 12:32 am

People like this make me SICK! WHY WOULD SHE HAVE ALL THISE KIDS IF SHE COULDNT TAKE CARE OF THEM!AND THE FATHERS OF THESE CHILDREN SHIULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE CHILDREN! AND AS FOR HER SHE SHOULD BE FIXED ASAP! ALL SHE IS,IS A GOVERNMENT LEACH! JUST KEEP HAVING KIDS AND WE PAY FOR IT! IF YOU CAN’T AFFORD A CHILD GET FIXED PLAN AND SIMPLE! SHE SHOULD HAVE HER CHILDREN TAKEN AWAY AND SHE SHOULD GET A JOB! WHY SHOULD WE PAY FOR HER BEING A LEACH! THE ONES I FEEL SORRY FOR ARE THOSE CHILDREN FOR HAVING A SORRY ASS MOTHER THAT CAN’T PROVIDE FOR THEM! SHE TOTALLY MAKES ME SICK AND OUR GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO STOP PAYING PEOPLE LIKE THIS MONEY! THEY ARE A WADTE OF SPACE!

• Sherry

February 26, 2017 at 4:21 pm

It’s a matter of…. She has never had the intention of paying for those children. The more children she has, the more money she makes. Her welfare should be cancelled. I think this is a crime, and she should be arrested for fraud! She had a son who was arrested? He’s old enough to work. I wonder how many others are of age to work.

36. Claudia

February 26, 2017 at 12:34 am

I am totally baffled by this reasoning. “Somebody needs to pay.” Really? I paid for my children and I’m sure that most Americans did. Why does she think she can have 15 children and expect someone else to pay for them. I think the children should be taken away from her and she needs to be sterilized. We can’t cure stupid.

37. Thomas

February 26, 2017 at 12:50 am

16 kids, this crap better stop now. Because when the, what is calldd the baby boomers are gone there will be absolutly nothing left to givd anyone. This the giving and giving to illegal immigrants and lazy people is killing america.

38. Faye Holbrook

February 26, 2017 at 12:56 am

She’s the one that spread her legs. Nobody told her to. She has the energy to do that. She can go to work.

39. Joe smith

February 26, 2017 at 1:17 am

She’s wright, someone need S take responsibility for her mistakes, and it’s her sorry ass. Find out who the fathers are and force them to pay or go to prison @ hard time. Fix all of them so none can have more kids, and put these up for adoption.

40. Jane

February 26, 2017 at 1:17 am

She and the children’s fathers need to be held accountable. How dare she say someone else should be responsible. She spread her legs, no birth control. Not the children’s fault and for sure not ours. She is just popping babies for the money. What a selfish person. No regards or love to the children.

41. Noka

February 26, 2017 at 2:27 am

Close your legs and get a job. NOBODY owe you a thing. Fucking leech.

42. Jim

February 26, 2017 at 2:33 am

It totally surprised me that she used the word “accountable” as in “somebody needs to be accountable ” when it is blatantly obvious that she has never been responsible or accountable in her entire life.

43. Dawn

February 26, 2017 at 2:36 am

The article does not reveal enough about this woman and her family, such as: how does she nurture and develop her children? I would bet the oldest is caring for most of them and has had no childhood of her own, or they are in foster care. She certainly can’t spend any quality time with them. This is just perpetuating the welfare cycle. I pity those children, although it seems that she thinks it is a situation to be congratulated for. My opinion- welfare should be granted for only 2 children per mother. Anyone with specific beliefs, etc. may have as many as they wish, but WE the taxpayers will pay for only 2. In all fairness, this would meet the standard number of children we non-related recipients have.

44. Rudy

February 26, 2017 at 2:51 am

Wrong Video!!

45. Perry

February 26, 2017 at 3:02 am

Someone needs to pay??? Girl, go look in the mirror and point at the reflection…

46. Pamela

February 26, 2017 at 3:11 am

It’s sad that we support these people with our tax dollars. If it were me I would say pay for two kids, that’s the limit. They have Medicaid, so there is no reason she couldn’t have prevented her pregnancies, free birth control.
    A nation of Entitled people makes it difficult for those of us barely scraping

by,while having a job. Just sad that responsibity isn’t taught by parents.

• PHYLLIS

May 29, 2017 at 9:58 pm

I agree totally. And it is only get worse if the government won’t work with our President to cut this type of people off Medicaid, food stamps and anything else. SHE DOES NOT DESERVE MONEY FOR ENJOY HAVING SEX FOR WELFARE BABIES!

47. April

February 26, 2017 at 3:25 am

This makes me angry 4 years ago 4 girls were abandoned to me and my husband, the children where infested cost over $1000 to treat. Not to mention what we’ve spent on food, extra utilities, clothes, shoes, Dr, dental, eye dr trips . lawyers for guardianship, one needed major oral operation another genetic testing and operation. We are not illegals or black,not even working middle class this has helped to keep us working poor . where is our help

48. Charlene Anderson

February 26, 2017 at 3:36 am

I agree with all the comments above. When I was a child of twelve I was caring for my sister who was ten my brother who was six and my dad who was in his seventy if there was child services back then I didn’t know about it my mother died when Imwas eight years old and we were own our own we were very poor ands later released when my dad was taken to hospital us kids were just given to who ever would take us it was a hard time for me but I finished school and made a good living for myself with a good job never asked any one for help, somwhen I read some of these things when people are expecting everyone to give them everything it makes me sick!

• Charlieup

February 26, 2017 at 4:00 am

Shows your strength and character. God bless you and I hope others read your comment and realize that all things are possible regardless of the situation.

• Lyde

February 26, 2017 at 4:51 am

She is using her own children to get money so she doesn’t have to work and more children so she can stay in welfare..
      the social services should remove all the children if she can’t look after them put them into foster home that family can look after her children, then she needs to start looking for a job to pay her rent, if she gets pregnant again then her child needs to be taken till she learn….

49. Yolafnda

February 26, 2017 at 4:58 am

Someone need to pay . I am sorry but who open the legs and have the kid ? I was not me for sure! She was the one that was having sex with whomever cross her past so that particular “person” has to pay for that kid .
    Why , we the tax payers has to pay for all that kind of people that the only thing they do is do sex and gave kids. They don’t work they live
    Support by the Social,Security that WE pay and Work for it, they drink, do drugs eat have exprnsive cars and TV, that we don’t have
    They are the “parasite ” of the society

• Rosanne Howard

June 21, 2017 at 1:26 am

You are the one that gave birth to them; therefore, they are your responsibility and no body else’s Go to work and support them yourself as it is nobody else’s job to do. Go to court and get support from the father of the 190 that are his. from now on keep your legs toget her and act rresponsibile for a change.

50. dorothy smith

February 26, 2017 at 5:13 am

its time she is held responsible for the neglect she has caused her children, having them and knowing she cannot afford to take care of them, thinking the goverment is held responsible top feed and clothe them. Gets free medical free food , free housing lives off all the taxes that h ard working people have to pay in , while they have to go without medical without eyeglasses with out dental care , nthis woman gets it all free. time for the goverment to put a stop to it;

51. Lori

February 26, 2017 at 5:46 am

Why should others have to pay for the over abundance of children SHE CHOSE to have with good for nothing men. How about stop having kids you can’t support!

52. Renate Hoekman

February 26, 2017 at 6:04 am

What the hell. Did’nt she make those babies in the first place. She is stupid. When you have that many kids you’r Nuts anyway. We have the pill today. How can she expect other people to pay for her kids. Is the world really going crazy today.

53. Rachael Randall

February 26, 2017 at 11:28 am

I had six children and lived on welfare and wic for a while, then engler got into office and took away my cash assistance. I went out and got a job, and to this day I still receive Medicaid and food stamps but two of my children are out on their own, I want off welfare so I’m working towards that. NO ONE owes me anything, I made my babies and their fathers are supporting them unlike yours, and I’m doing just fine. Get off your lazy freeloading black ass and get a job like the rest of us. The only person that should be held accountable is you, if you’d kept your legs closed, you wouldn’t be in this situation.

54. Richard Kras

February 26, 2017 at 11:30 am

Make her pay by introducing a law that allows deportation of her & entire family incl fathers who have spent time in jail; call them undesirables!

55. Chris sans

February 26, 2017 at 12:12 pm

I dont think there has ever been in the history of the world anything more disgusting than all these borderline illiterare pieces of trash littering 2017 America. Amazing how quickly they breed without any conscience or thought of consequeense. We need to be less kind and generous to filthy snimals who dont appreciate it and most often bites the hand that feeds them.

56. mark

February 26, 2017 at 1:45 pm

Send them all to the Mideast. ISIS is looking for slaves.

57. James Robertson

February 26, 2017 at 3:17 pm

I have long been of the opinion that when a woman gives birth to a child and it’s all paid for by welfare, it should include a tubal ligation. That way, no more kids on the dole. If she later gets her life together and wants more babies and will be paying for her own medical, she can have them untied. Sixteen kids on welfare is bullshit!

58. Marge Bryan

February 26, 2017 at 3:28 pm

The only person that needs to be accountable is HER!
    1 child, ok. 2 children, maybe. After that, you are on your own! I’m 76 and just make it. Why should I be accountable for her?

59. Teresa

February 26, 2017 at 4:47 pm

RIDICULOUS

60. Don

February 26, 2017 at 6:01 pm

WTF!!! Look at the video closely, there’s a lot of these kids that are the same age, what the hell is going on, she should be investigated for fraud. If they are her so called legitimate kids, then somebody please have her tubes tyed for she alone is a perfect example of stupidity.

61. Susan

February 26, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Somebody DOES need to be held accountable! It’s the people who keep jumping into bed and having these children! Surely she knows HOW these precious children were conceived, but it is not the responsibility of anyone but her. Any other help is because people choose to help.

62. Pat

February 26, 2017 at 8:29 pm

The somebody that should be held accountable is you. Your decisions are not my consequences.

63. Michelle

February 26, 2017 at 10:33 pm

She needd to close her legs get a job a2pay for her own kids thats what you get for trying to populate the earth on your own

• junnie hendrix

February 27, 2017 at 2:03 pm

She needs to put her legs together and quit spitting out a kid every 9 months. Get off her ass and get a job and support them herself instead of we tax payers footing all her bills for her to spit out youngens.

64. Roy

February 26, 2017 at 11:42 pm

if you can’t afford them. then don’t have them like the other people are saying close your legs stupid bitch. No body paid for my kids but me.

65. Lee B.

February 27, 2017 at 12:49 am

I was raised by a single mother in a very low income part of town and my siblings and I wore hand me downs. My mother never took public assistance, because she always said was that if you can work then work for what you get. This woman and other like her do not deserve to get any public assistance . She wanted those kids so she could public assistance and wouldn’t have to work. And the man she was shack-up with is in jail, this show how credible and honest they are. I truly believe they need to bring back debtors prison. In there this woman would be required to work off their debt and learn to earn a living. These kids are learning to be as lazy and selfish as she is…just another burden on this country. This crap has got stop…we area nation of selfish lazy ingrates….

66. Preston

February 27, 2017 at 3:53 am

Everyone saying get a job is not fixing the problem.. its not feasible this woman could get any job that would support a single person with no dependents. Minimum wage does not cut it unless you living at home. She should have her kids taken away by CPS since not affording to pay for food for a kid should be child abuse as far as I am concerned. I also think welfare needs to be reworked completely. Its broken now and needs to be fixed.

67. Sila Rodriguez

February 27, 2017 at 4:38 am

” Somebody needs to be held accountable?” Lady, please!!! Just keep your legs closed!!!

68. Tonya

February 27, 2017 at 4:53 am

“Somebody needs to be accountable, and somebody needs to pay for all of these kids.” Here’s an idea. Why don’t you do it! Or better yet, put them in the care of others who are willing and able to care for them.

69. Shela

February 27, 2017 at 5:33 am

WOW, she has a lot of nerve! She said someone needs to held accountable……YES, ITS HER!! She does NOT DESERVE ANOTHER PENNY and I hope she is NEVER allowed to get anything else!! She needs to stop breeding like a cockroach! Sorry but its true…seems like this was her plan all along, keep having them so the government will keep giving to her…TIME is UP, NO MORE! I feel so bad for these kids, its not their fault, its their brainless momma’s fault. I believe the government should help mother’s that really need it and for ONLY 1 or 2 kids, that’s it….after that, she is on her own if she has more! Also, Go after the father’s and garnish any pay they get.

70. Jmittelo

March 6, 2017 at 8:12 pm

Somebody needs to be accountable? Are you for real? Who in the hell needs 16 kids, no job, obviously no education and she wants us to pay for all them. OMG I never heard of anything like it. Someone needed to DEMAND she gets spayed, which is what I did for my animals so they would not give birth. I would venture to say these kids will NOT be educated. How can one do that with a job let alone without one? They’ll be running the streets. It’s actually very sad, I feel bad for those kids, they didn’t ask for this.

71. Gene Bolden

March 6, 2017 at 10:21 pm

Get off ur ass and get a job or u should go to jail for child neglect.

72. conrad daoust

March 6, 2017 at 10:22 pm

She Needs To Get Off Her LAZY AS S GET A JOB AND DO THE RIGHT AMERICAN THING AND TAKE RESPONCEABILITY FOR OPENING HER LEGS AND PAY FOR HER OWN CHILDREN STUPIT WHORE

73. yogiman

March 6, 2017 at 10:43 pm

I agree, somebody needs to help with the children… their mother and father[s]. She obviously had those children to be in the welfare line.

74. Angelina Cook

March 6, 2017 at 10:55 pm

Is she kidding!!!!! keep you legs closed get birth control STOP MAKING BABIES YOU CAN’T AFFORD Someone needs to be accountable maybe that someone is you and the men you have babies with you stupid person!!!!!!!!!

75. dottie

March 6, 2017 at 11:05 pm

Quit giving this leech hand outs make her work for it like the rest of us. She plans to be on welfare her entire life and get as many freenies as she can get. She needs to get a job and help herself a little bit this is stupid because she decided to have all these kids WE HAVE TO PAY FOR ALL OF THEM REALLY MAKE THE DADS PAY FOR THEM. NOT THE HARDWORKING AMERICAN PEOPLE.

76. Jennifer

March 7, 2017 at 1:07 am

I’ve never met anyone like her and pray I never do!!!! Thank God for her that I’m not one of her neighbors!!!! You Piece of ASS, get your tubes tied and sell yourself to pay for your kids!!!!!!!! I won’t and the American People are done with your lazy pathetic excuse of a WELFARE CAREER, soooooooooo since you like sex soooooooo much, prostitution is your goal!!!! Fuck off and God get those kids away from your horrible example of a want to be mother!!!!!

77. Tired Taxpayer

March 7, 2017 at 1:18 am

I say, put the kids in an orphanage and kill her.

78. Diane

March 7, 2017 at 1:56 am

She needs to get a job even if part-time and benefits reduced. Sixteen kids some must be able to earn money too! If she continues to collect the kids will follow suit and be in expecting a hand out too!

79. Kristi

March 7, 2017 at 3:20 am

She should have shut her legs 12 kids ago …. WE are not responsible for that, nor should we PAY for that! …. Who does she think she is?

80. Ladarius Washington

March 7, 2017 at 3:29 am

Pure nigger!!!

81. gin

March 7, 2017 at 5:30 am

close your legs, get a job

82. gin

March 7, 2017 at 5:36 am

this person really makes me mad. since shes not on a cocaine selling salary any more she wants hand outs to no end. what was she buying when she was on her hubby’s salary, didn’t have time to buy anything all her time was spent on her back with legs wide open. The kids need to be taken away for child abuse, having 10 kids living with drugs in the house. She can then go to work oh wait she needs to get fixed first them get a job and support her own ass

83. debbie

March 7, 2017 at 2:38 pm

I agree with the judge . I was a single mom with two kids and worked two jobs for 15 years I not once got ANY kind of assistance NONE. SO LADY stop making babies and think us tax payers are suppose to take care of you. GET to Work maybe two jobs..
    She should STOP trying to use her kids for sympathy cause it DOESN’T work in MY house.

84. Sherry

March 7, 2017 at 6:29 pm

Put the blame where it started you and a man. Go to work and support the kids or put them up for adoption. This is not a free world, everyone I know works, supports their children and pays their own bills. No one is responsible except you. If you don’t like the United States, you are free to leave. No more hand outs.

85. Donna N.

March 7, 2017 at 7:21 pm

OMG!! Saying that “somebody needs to pay” for all her children?? How about she starts closing her legs or starts using something to NOT get pregnant!! How about she gets off her lazy butt and finds a JOB!!

Welfare MOOCHERS make me SICK!! They disgust me!! Needing actual help to get back on your feet is one thing, but what she’s been doing is a total crock of crap!! She’s a leech and a moocher. Plain and simple.

86. Teresa

March 7, 2017 at 8:34 pm

The someone who needs to be accountable is you Ms. Adams. Having even 1child when you cannot afford it is irresponsible. You are not entitled to anything. No one owes you anything. You get what you work for and you get what you deserve. The children should go to foster homes u til you get on your feet with a job.

87. Gary

March 8, 2017 at 12:49 am

take kids away put that ho in jail

88. peter post

March 8, 2017 at 3:14 am

she says someone has to be accountable for all her kids, how about the person the kids came out of or the person who put them in the person they came out of? some one please tell her the helping hand she is looking for is at the end of her own arm.

89. Annette lamb

May 29, 2017 at 4:25 pm

Why aren’t the fathers. Paying some
    Thing..I have worked all my life and raised three childern. Get a job or No welfare. Maybe she should consider birth control..or is that to simple? Trash

90. CJ

May 29, 2017 at 5:06 pm

What an ungrateful LAZY hussie! You brought these kids into this world YOU pay for them. If you can’t then let dfacs adopt them out!

91. teri

May 29, 2017 at 5:19 pm

She makes me sick to my Stomach, 1st of all if her husband had not done something Wrong he would not be in Jail. Besides that she needs to stop having kids she can not feed, But like all of their Kind they think it is the White peoples and working peoples respondable to feed them, I feel sorry for the kids but I am sorry I don’t think it is the tax payers that should pay for her to lay on her ass and have more kids and not have to work. I know people in worst shaped but they are white and can not get any kind of help up so ever. Drug test her , she should have got off her ass and moved like the people told her too. It is her lazy ass that lost all their cloths and stuff. I wish they would take the kids away from her and make her work to pay for their up keep, put that dam husband of her.s to work on the roads or cleaning the ditchs and make him help pay their way. You can look at her and tell she is lazy and not going to work.

92. Ellen Henry

May 29, 2017 at 5:27 pm

I thought welfare was to help those who try to help themselves but just need a little extra help not for those that go out and have baby after baby so they don’t have to work but have everybody else pay their bills get out and get a job like everybody else that has paid for you so far the state needs to take those kids and put them in decent homes because they’ve been raised on welfare they think they’re entitled to that when they get older because they’ve been showing no respect and with the working world is about

93. Dks

May 29, 2017 at 5:28 pm

Keep her legs crossed and get a job like everyone else.The only person responsible for the children are you and the FATHER’S. Take care of them yourself and get a job!

94. chevieman

May 29, 2017 at 5:31 pm

Make no mistake taking care of 16 kids is already a “full time” job.

95. crazy one

May 29, 2017 at 6:18 pm

Maybe they should stop the welfare for life program then really go after the dead beat dads and make them pay or send them to prison and then make them moms get a job and help support their own family

96. Mai

May 29, 2017 at 7:38 pm

Unbelievable! This woman has no shame at all. This is the problem with socialism…. democrats catered this…. Giving fish, instead of teaching how to fish…..Find a job woman! Nobody ask you to pop 15 children…..you know that’s a big responsibility. Why asking people to feed your children? You should ask Hillary Clinton, Obama and their cronies such as Schumer, Pelosi, Maxine Waters and Bernie Sanders. Maybe their elite friends can help you. Don’t ask from us tax payers, hard working americans, to pay for your stupidity… Get a job! Ask the government to assist you to land a job rather than asking for a free check. Let’s take care of our own responsibility.

97. dee

May 29, 2017 at 8:00 pm

And when those 15 kids grow up i wonder how many of them will be living on welfare after all that is what they are taught by their mom. It is a cycle that needs to be broken if you can work you need to do so.

98. Helen McClellan

May 29, 2017 at 8:13 pm

The people are not responsible for there children they are,the American people are tired of there lazyness,

99. Helen McClellan

May 29, 2017 at 8:24 pm

You used these children,to get government money,Shame on you,I do not feel sorry for you,I say take your children,and make you and him work to pay for keeping them,If you don’t, then put you in prison.

100. Cindy Gowen

May 29, 2017 at 8:30 pm

She said “Someone needs to be held accountable.” That is absolutely correct. She should be held accountable. She is the one that gave birth to these children. Chances are good that she tried to continue have children to get more money from the government. I know people like that. It is disgusting. God bless the
    children. If the father of 10 was selling drugs, chances are she has some drug money to get by on unless he was just using her too.

101. Ricardo Garcia

May 29, 2017 at 9:15 pm

She wants somebody to hold countable the guy that got between her legs

102. Cappi

May 29, 2017 at 9:26 pm

Without the whole story we are idiots to comment. As a child I suffered because my dad was not there. My Mom worked but it was to much raising 9 children by herself. This woman was so stressed she really came across like a leech but how can any woman raise those children by herself.Reality you are quite shallow.

103. Elaine

May 29, 2017 at 10:09 pm

CarlTurner Feb.26th, 2017
    Sewing her ass up closed shut isn’t going to solve the problem….think about what you said…..Unless you know something that others haven’t been aware of???

104. michael Schoeff Sr

May 30, 2017 at 12:44 am

its time for the Goverment to stop all money to her until she gets a full time job. then if she cant support them by herself its time to put them in foster care…………

105. DOANAL KINTZ

May 30, 2017 at 1:12 am

IF YOU CAN’T FEED THEM DON’T BREED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

106. Cindy

May 30, 2017 at 2:36 am

First Of All, Keep Your Legs Closed, That Is Going To Help 100%…Then Go Get A Job, Any Job…Those Are Precious Children, That Never Asked For The Life, That They Are Being Forced To Live…If You Cant Take Care Of Your Kids, Then Theres A Lot Of People, That Would Love To Have Them…If You’re Not Going To Try, I Vote For Them To Be Taken Away, From You…You Dont Deserve Them!

107. momo

May 30, 2017 at 4:17 pm

Spay and neuter your pets people. The succubus needs to keep her legs closed and get a job so she doesn’t have time to keep spitting babies out.

108. Linda H

May 30, 2017 at 11:56 pm

Send her to Germany. Maybe she can single-handedly help to repopulate the country and get paid for all of her effort.

109. Johnny

May 31, 2017 at 2:34 am

She’s rite, somebody needs to pay. That witch needs to go to jail. Those kids need a home, that witch was and is not providing! She needs to be held accountable!

110. gray444

June 1, 2017 at 1:01 pm

I will give her something a box of condoms how many people out there have two kids and say I would like more but I can not afford them ? You don’t quit your job and keep having kids why because you can not take care of them. the babies daddies need to do their part but come on 16 kids she either is absolutely stupid or thought she could get a reality show from this. that’s what happens when you glorify ignorance on these reality shows like teenage moms WTF ! I also know in the state of MA as soon as your kids are old enough to go to school you have to go to work. They tried saying I will not make as much and the state said we will make up the differences guess what they all made more. they decided to have another baby so they did not have to work for at least a few years. So lets call this what it is a lazy no good welfare slob.

111. john doe

June 1, 2017 at 10:11 pm

Well we know she is good at one thing. Put her ass on the pill and on the street corner.

112. Jim Linton

June 20, 2017 at 5:52 pm

The only solution I can see to this pitiful situationis this. First take all 15 kids away from her and place them in foster care, and hope for adoptions soon, Take the idiot mother of all these kids and have her surgically prevented from having any more “INCOME PRODUCERS” and then put her out ON HER OWN. Get a JOB, sell yourself, so whatever you want, BUT DO NOT DEPEND on the citizen of he USA to pay for your selfish, stupid, attitude. This is the problem with AMERICA right now, we are a nation of stories JUST like this one. The kids in their present state, have NO chance at all for a future of any kind. They will just be the same as this woman and soon we have 45 kids that need government care. WE need to “NIP” this type of activity in the bud, THIS is what the Democrat party wants a nation of dependent people on the government that will give their vote to the ones tha ttake care of her. She is a “ELECTION PROSTITUTE” and that is NOT teh way it shold be in America.

113. Big Daddy

June 20, 2017 at 7:18 pm

CUT THEM TUBES That will fix these women 2 kids no job on support cut off!

114. Mzungu

June 20, 2017 at 11:25 pm

She must be Conservative because she did not abort any of them that we know of. Are they Islamic? Is she starting an army of jihadis? What is her church history? Where are the sires of these rabbits?

115. joe

June 21, 2017 at 12:22 am

animals

116. Tiger Fan

June 21, 2017 at 5:39 am

I agree with that judge 100%!

117. CATHY PRUNER

June 21, 2017 at 5:40 am

AREM YOU CRAZY? STOP HAVING KIDS IF YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO SUPPORT THEM…IT IS NOT MY JOB YO SUPPORT..WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU OR THEIR FATHER HAVE APPLIED FOR A JOB? YES JOB THAT IS HOW IT WORKS!

118. Mary

June 21, 2017 at 5:24 pm

Once upon a time, in Virginia, if uou had one out of wedlock child b nobody had a problem. But, if you turned out another one you tube got tied.

119. keely june steneck

June 21, 2017 at 8:14 pm

It’s obvious this woman is ignorant and uneducated. It’s easy to be disgusted with her “entitled” attitude. If her baby daddys are mia or in jail, it’s difficult to force them to be accountable but try the state she lives in must. you can not get blood out of a turnip though. with 15 children she can not get a job. i am sure she is exhausted all the time anyway. there is no way possible she can adequately care for 15 children, who all look real young so i am guessing they are all stair steps. in this extreme case, i think children’s services needs to take a predetermined amount of the children out of that dwelling and place them with foster families. sadly, placing little neglected african american children in nurturing foster homes with devoted foster families is not easy either. it’s a mess, the whole thing. the mother is a mess, the living conditions are awful from what i saw. the children have to be neglected to some degree. the fathers are all no good deadbeats. i do agree it is unfair to expect the taxpayers to fund her life and that excessive amount of children. having so many children knowing you can not afford them is borderline criminal in my opinion. i think the only avenue to a solution is the call in des and pray for those children. they are innocent.

120. Jeff belardes

June 21, 2017 at 11:42 pm

Just another useless niggar riding the fucking welfare train. Put the fucking brakes on. Got get a job. You opened your legs when you should have swallowed.Stupid bitch

121. Griffen

June 23, 2017 at 5:57 pm

First, use some Contraception dumbass. Second this stupid nasty ho, needs to get up off of her lazy fat ass and get a job. Wah my baby daddy got arrested, wah I got 15 kids to feed, wah somebody needs to help me. How about this you freeloding bitch, we throw you in jail and put all of those neglected kids into the foster care system. It would gave to be better than leaving them with your lazy unappreciative ass. You make me sick, I am so far below the poverty line I cannot see it from here. I AM DISABLED, I HAVE WORKED SINCE I COULD GET A JOB. IT STILL IS NOT ENOUGH BUT I AM MUDDELING THROUGH, THEN YOU YOU LEGSPRESDING BACK LAYING SLUT. WHO CANNOT SEEM TO USE A CONDOM OR GET YO SHIT FIXED, WANT HANDOUTS. LOOK BITCH, I DO NOT OWE YOU A DAMNED THING NEITHER DOES AMERICA. GET OFF OF YOUR BACK, GET A RESPECTIBLE JOB AND STOP TRYING TO PUSH YOUR PROBLEMS OFF ON THE HARDWORKING PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY. I BET SHE IS DRAWING A CHECK FOR ALL 15 OF THOSE POOR KIDS. WASTING IT ON SHIT SHE DONT NEED. I ALSO BET EACH AND EVERYONE OF THOSE POOR KIDS IS SUFFERING BECAUSE OF HER DEPRAVED ASS.

122. Helen McClellan

July 2, 2017 at 9:14 pm

Look in a mirror, that’s who is responsible for the children,you will have to get job, older children will have to watch smaller ones,WE HAD NOTHING about you having the children.

123. tina LAWWILL

July 3, 2017 at 2:06 am

is this woman out of her cotton pickin mind.. no one owes her anything.. she owes her children a good life.. and sitting around doing nothing is not helping.. cut off all her funds.. if they r not enough for her… just stop everything.. make her get a job.. she needs to learn how to support her kids.. not america…

124. VICKIE

July 3, 2017 at 3:22 am

OH MY GOSH….SHE SAID SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE….SHE IS THE PARENT…SHE IS THE ONE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WAS A FREE RIDE TO THAT ONE MAN WHO FATHERED 10 OF HER CHILDREN..HE NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND THEN FIND OUT WHO THE FATHERS WERE OF HER OTHER 5 KIDS AND HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE. SHE ISNT THAT IGNORANT…IF SHE IS…THEN HER KIDS NEED TO BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HER AND GIVEN TO HOMES WHERE THE PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE….AND SHE NEEDS TO BE SPAYED…ITS SAD….BUT SHE EXPECTS OTHERS TO DO FOR HER WHEN SHE ISNT LIFTING A FINGER….SHE NEEDS SOME TEACHING AND SO DO SOME OTHER PEOPLE JUST LIKE HER…WE ALL SUFFER AND WORK AND TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN KIDS…..ITS TIME TO GROW UP…THE KIDS DONT NEED TO SUFFER…BUT THAT IS WHAT SHE IS COUNTING ON…SHE GETS THINGS BECAUSE SHE KEEPS HAVING CHILDREN….