WATCH: US Marine TAKES DOWN Black Panther THUG for stepping on American flag

Black Lives Matter and other radical liberal groups aren’t about civil rights or social justice.

They are about betraying America. They want to take this nation down from the inside.

To know that’s true all you gotta do is look at their new favorite form of protest.

All over social media, pictures and videos of young BLM and other liberals desecrating the American flag have become the norm.

When one Black Panther activist started stomping on the American flag, that was the final straw for this US Marine:

H/T Conservativepost

What do you think about this comment below.

1. E. Goldman

May 8, 2017 at 5:30 am

Thank you Sir for your service! I agree with you 100%. People who desecrate or disrespect our Flag can get the heck out. They can go somewhere else and they will soon be crying to come back! But guess what…we don’t want you back!

• Colin

June 19, 2017 at 6:15 am

The congress can introduce a law that anyone who descrates the flag is immediately arrested and put in jail for 21 days.then take them to court.They have to swear or confirm an apolozy to the Nation and if they repeat or do anything else that breaks the law they go to prison on Criminal Charge. Having a crim charge on their passport will see them never to leave the country.

2. michael carter

May 8, 2017 at 5:47 am

BEING A VET, 5-3-68 TO 4-24-70, I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID. THOSE WHO SAY THIS COUNTRY WAS NEVER GREAT, SHOULD LEAVE FOR THE ONE THEY THINK IS GREATER. THOSE OFFENDED BY OUR FLAG, ANTHEM, PLEDGE OR BELIEFS, THEY TOO CAN GO. WE ARE NOT HERE TO PANDER TO NO ONE. WE ARE HERE TO MAKE SURE THAT INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM APPLIES TO EVERYONE AND WILL STAND WITH THOSE WHO NEED US.

• Elena

May 23, 2017 at 5:59 pm

Michael Carter, you wrote this…

Stand with those who need us, It would be nice and kind hearted if that meant, the strong will protect the week through all hard times…starting by ones in our own country, like children, with education. And also let’s not forget to be kind and protective to the elderly, who don’t have much, by protecting I mean to help, haven and heal…
      Do you agree with what I’ve said?
      Because that what comes to mind hen I read that last clause from what you wrote and I believe you wrote that with conviction and a good heart…

3. Jim

May 8, 2017 at 10:47 am

The first thing American’s must remember is The United States Constitution covers each and every American citizen. A foreign born individual who has not become an American Citizen has no Constitutional rights until they Swear Allegiance to America.

Our Constitution does not and never has covered the world’s people. An individual does have rights to follow their heritage but cannot come to America with the intent to over though our way of life.

Any person who comes to America MUST adhere to and Swear aleigence to The American Constitution, The American Flag and The American Way Of Life.

Any individual’s who fails to follow The American Way Of Life and refuzes to Swear Aleigeance to The American Constitution MUST BE REMOVED FROM AMERICA, by deportation back to their own country and never be allowed back to America again.

NO OTHER LAWS OR IDEOLOGY CAN BE ENFORCED IN THIS COUNTRY. If an individual refuses to live as an American under American laws, WHY? are they even coming here? We will not allow other cultures to come and attempt to force the American Culture be pushed aside. Each individual can beleave in heritage but still must abide by American beleafs and American laws.

When an individual religious beleaf is used to try and enforce it’s own rules and laws On The world where killing is nothing more than justified if the man or woman feel they just don’t like you or the your way of life, it no longer is a religion it is an ACULT.

4. Shirley collins

May 8, 2017 at 10:48 am

I MYSELF…AND MILLIONS OF TRUE AMERICANS KNOW…YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH AND IT COMES FROM YOUR HEART! THOSE WHO SHOW DISRESPECT FOR OUR FLAG ARE FLAUNTING THEIR DISRESPECT FOR OUR COUNTRY..OUR CULTURE…OUR LAWS…OUR PEOPLE!!! THEY SHOULD BE ARRESTED ON THE SPOT AND FOR THIS ACT (ONE OF MANY)…WHOSE MESSAGE TO WE THE PEOPLE…AND THE WHOLE NATION…IS… WE THE PEOPLE AND AMERICA…ARE THE ENEMY…AND WILL BE STOMPED..BURNED..RIPPED APART,UNTIL WE TURN CONTROL OF OURSELVES AND OUR COUNTRY…OVER TO THESE UNGRATEFUL FOOLS!!! THIS IS AN UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACT IN AND OF ITSELF…DESICRATING OUR FLAG…AND AS SUCH..MY QUESTION IS…WHY ARN’T THESE DEPLORABLES..BEING ARRESTED AND TAKEN TO THE BORDER AND THROWN OUT OF OUR COUNTRY?!!! JUST..DO IT!!!

5. Ken

May 8, 2017 at 2:15 pm

Shane, first let me say thank you for your service to our country and that I personally do not like when people do bad things to our flag. However, the Supreme Court has ruled doing this is protected under the constitution. Part of your oath states you will protect and defend the constitution. So, how is it you don’t defend their rights in this case? Do you only defend the rights you agree with and not any others? Please know I don’t mean any disrespect. I just have a tough time understanding the logic behind a solder fighting for our freedoms and then having issue with someone exercises them.

6. Martha Slusher

May 8, 2017 at 4:00 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this video and I feel the same way you do.
    My son who is deceased spent 12 years in the Navy on the USS FRANCIS SCOTT KEY and I am so proud that he served his country and to all of the other troops for their service and yours.
    In my opinion, someone caught doing all of this to our flag should be deported and get their justice. And I don’t mean prison….I mean death. Thank you Sir for your devoted service and for today.

7. David

May 9, 2017 at 8:56 pm

Vet 73 – 86. I agree with you one hundred percent could not have said it better myself thank you for your service and God bless America

8. Dorothy Herman

May 10, 2017 at 1:03 am

I. Agree with you 100percent. Will our country ever be ours again,there are so many problems,I pray God will help us

9. Marjorie

May 10, 2017 at 3:40 pm

Desecration to the American flag is not only rediculous, but stupid.
    I’m with this vet. You don’t like America, try to live in another country that you admire, and get the Hell out of here.

10. Stevie10703

May 11, 2017 at 12:52 pm

I’m not usually one to say, “love it or leave it,” but if this country is as bad and evil as these people say it is, then why do they continue to live here? There are millions of LEGAL immigrants like my parents who escaped communism with very little money in their pockets and came here, learned English and made a life for themselves. Why is it that these people not do that themselves and that is leave and go to a place where they think is better, its not difficult.

11. joyce payne

May 11, 2017 at 2:32 pm

Throw these ungrateful thugs out of our wonderful country.

12. Rohn Koch

May 11, 2017 at 9:24 pm

Amen brother! Fight the good fight.

13. Dolly shepherd

May 12, 2017 at 5:17 am

I agree. WELL SAID. P

14. Jim Hart

May 13, 2017 at 4:18 pm

I’m a 66 year old USAF K-9 Handler,Smokey A912, Vietnam 70-71.

I see anyone walking on the flag and they will have a problem.

15. ROMIL RASHO

May 14, 2017 at 3:35 pm

i AM AN IMMIGRANT TO THIS BLESSED COUNTRY 37 YEARS AGO, i CAME SEEKING FREEDOM, ANS THE FLAG OF USA MUST BE WORSHIPED AFTER THE GOD, I AGREE WITH YOU BROTHER AND SUPPORT WHAT YOU SAY FOR THOSE BASTARDS WHO EVER THEY DO THIS , FLAG OF OUR BELOVED COUNTRY USA IS OUR SOUL, AND MUST BE PROTECTED, ONE THING I WANTS TO ADD , I BELIEVE THE CONSTITUTION MUST BE STRONGER, AND MUST BE REVISED , TOO MUCH FREEDOM SOME TIMES ALSO MAKE THINGS NOT RIGHT, SO IT’S TIME TO CLEAN THIS COUNTRY FROM SUCH IDIOTS. LONG LIVE TO USA.

16. john stuber

May 14, 2017 at 11:32 pm

I’m a v n vet and if I see some asshole walking on my flaf we will have trouble.cause one of us is going out in a body bag,

• Badoww

May 27, 2017 at 12:25 am

comments like this are fukkin retarded, yah go kill someone you idiot see where that gets you? or most likely since you are old as dirt, you will probably be the one dead. Im all American, but Id walk on it in front of you just to finally get to kill someone and get away with it, self defense…. again retarded

17. WENDY SCOTT

May 15, 2017 at 3:15 am

FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO THANK SHANE FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY. mY BROTHER AND COUSINS WERE ALL MARINES. IT SHOULD BE A JAILABLE OFFENSE TO DESECRATES OUR FLAG. I STAND WITH YOU SHANE 100%. THERE SHOULD BE MORE AMERICAN CITIZENS WANTING THESE LOSERS ARRESTED FOR THAT AND ALL THE OTHER CRIMES THEY SEEM TO GET AWAY WITH. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU THINK OBOMBA SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR TREASON. I CERTAINLY DO. SEMPER FI TO YOU SIR.

18. Patricia

May 21, 2017 at 6:32 am

A loan amount sufficient to buy the car can be raised by them.
    However, if a borrower has a higher monthly income, that range
    can go higher. Article Source: a car with adverse credit is not always easy unless you find the right company
    to deal with.

19. gray444

May 23, 2017 at 12:02 pm

If I hear one more moron say it is their right to stomp on the flag I will slap the taste out of their mouth. No where in the constitution does it say you have this right and you can be dam sure the fore fathers did not want that either. Back in the day you would be punished for this. This was misinterpreted by some liberal judge who agreed to let this crap go to shut up these whiny little snowflakes who buy adult coloring books and have emotional support pets ha ha.

20. Jeff

May 23, 2017 at 7:06 pm

Didn’t serve but the American Flag is and will airways be the Symbol of Our Nation and if I ever see someone Standing !walking Jumping up and down I will see to it that they never do IT again

21. Brett

May 24, 2017 at 5:11 am

Hope this redneck piece of shit rots in jail for stepping on this person’s right to freedom of speech. A flag is a piece of fabric. It represents an ideal that changes with the American populace, not just what you want or think is right. You’re a bigot to those with ideals who do not match your own. Skin tone means nothing, only the way you conduct yourself with your fellow man. And you call yourself a veteran. For shame.

22. PROUD AMERICAN IN MIDWEST

May 24, 2017 at 9:48 pm

My hubby started in Vietnam…He didnt choose to go he was forced to go by a judge, cause he stole cases of beer off a train when he was 17 and didnt know it was a federal offense…he served his country by the shear fear of dying or being captured….It made him a man quickly!!!! wish the courts could still be allowed to do this with these young disrespectful, self intitled,spoiled,un disciplined little punks!!! Our world would not be the way it is today thats for sure!!!! To stomp on or defile the AMERICAN FLAG IS TREASON PURE AND SIMPLE!!!!! I THANK HIM ALL THE TIME FOR HIS SERVICE!!! HE SERVED 20 YRS IN THE ARMY…RETIRED FIRST SEARGENT…2 PURPLE HEARTS AND A BRONZE STAR….YES OUR FAMILYS WERE IMMAGRANTS ALSO… JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSES ANCESTORS BUT THEY OBEYED THE LAWS OF THE LAND AND WORKED HARD FOR EVERY PENNY!!!!!! IM DISCUSTED WITH THE YOUNG ADULTS TODAY…EVEN THE REAL YOUNG ONES HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANYTHING OR ANYONE. NOTHING BUT SMART MOUTHS…UGH I COULD GO ON FOREVER!!!! PARTICIPATION TROPHIES AND ON AND ON!!WERE RAISING A BUNCH OF PANSIES!!! I WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER BE GREATFUL TO OUR MILITARY!!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!THANK YOU FOR KEEPING ME SAFE IN MY HOMELAND!!!!

23. Mark

May 26, 2017 at 8:36 pm

What the hell is going on with our country? Would this behavior be tolerated ten years ago, twenty, fifty? I hope to God that we, God fearing American patriots, are still the silent majority we once were,the moral fabric which makes us different from other countries and keeps us strong united.

24. sell bulk car papercraft

June 6, 2017 at 4:10 pm

Magnificent web site. Plenty of helpful info here. I am sending it to a few friends
    ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you in your effort!

25. Mel

June 19, 2017 at 5:42 am

We have a saying in Australia. If your going to burn our flag, make sure you wrap yourself in it before you light it.

26. Jim

June 19, 2017 at 11:13 am

Badoww, you and people like blm are whats wrong with country. The first thought that comes to you is kill those that do not agree with or the terrorist group blm. Thank God there are still people out there that will stand up to idiots like you. By what I have seen in the past people that do these klnd of disrespecting things are on welfare and food stamps. So keep your mouth shut.

27. JOE LOCANTRO

June 19, 2017 at 12:54 pm

I AGREE WITH U I WAS IN VIETNAM AND WOULD DO IT AGAIN

28. Suanna Crew

June 19, 2017 at 10:41 pm

I couldn’t agree or have said it any better! Like it’s been said, if you don’t feel like standing up for our troops, feel free to stand behind in front of them. Too many men and women have given the ultimate sacrifice for this country and her beliefs. Pack your stuff and leave the United states altogether!

29. Thomas l Magee

June 20, 2017 at 10:36 pm

I’m a marine also and behind you 100%

30. Aja

September 9, 2017 at 7:16 am

Excellent article. I’m ցoing throuɡh mmany оf thеse issues аs
    well..

31. Https://Brothersirq.Net

July 14, 2018 at 6:06 am

Накладно каждый день в слоты Вулкан на деньги играть?

32. Violette

July 21, 2018 at 4:53 pm

Ontvang je nu je gratis speelgeld en registreer.

33. Danelle

July 30, 2018 at 6:13 pm

MxSpy works as one of the hidden spy apps for Android.