1 Day After Wearing White To Protest Trump, House Dems Gets DEVASTATING News…

Liberal DNC women silently protested Trump during his first joint address to Congress. Their fashion sense aside, it was a really bad idea, sparking a flurry of accurate jokes.

The Democrat women wore white, the color of suffragists. They followed Hillary Clinton’s example the night she accepted the party’s nomination. The large group of Democrats adorned in white caused many to wonder if the party was merely trying to get back to its roots. The party did, after all, come together to form the Ku Klux Klan.

When trying to cast the president as sexist, which he is not, they turned themselves into political caricatures. It was cheap stunt, and it backfired — big league.

Nancy Pelosi described the planned protest as being “very dignified.” Well, at least they didn’t all opt to wear vagina hats like so many of their supporters did during the so-called Women’s March, which was held in Washington after the inauguration.

While ole’ Nancy and her pals were busy picking their outfits, President Trump was busy actually helping further the education and careers of young American women. He spent the afternoon signing two orders that promoted women in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) careers.

Do Pelosi and her fellow faux suffragists believe they are more entitled to represent women rights than conservative females? Of course they do — the views of we deplorables are ill-informed and backward.

They look down on women who choose to be stay at home moms and take care of their children. They continually put refugee and illegal immigrant women above actual citizens.

Women who support Donald Trump are vilified by liberal politicians, Hollywood celebrities, and the mainstream media. Anti-Trump liberal women on Twitter showed a total lack of female solidarity when disgustingly bashing the outfits worn by Ivanka and Melania Trump to the joint address.

If Michelle Obama had worn the exact same outfit, they would have applauded her fashion sense and would have immediately begun searching for a knock-off to call their own.

Conservative analyst Dana Loesch’s tweet about the DNC ladies in white quickly went viral. She labeled the liberal elites as obstructionists.

“All you women in white — you better get a look at Carryn Owens. That’s the face of strength,” Loesch tweeted.

The widow of fallen Navy SEAL Ryan Owens brought the crowd, minus the Democrats, to its feet for more than two minutes. Clearly, Republicans truly know how to honor and respect women.

H/T Angrypatriotmovement

What do you think about Democrat women wearing all white to President Trump’s joint address? Please share this story on Facebook and tell us because we want to hear YOUR voice!

1. Clayton Kendrick Jr

March 2, 2017 at 3:54 am

They looked like a bunch of Klukies.

2. JWalker

March 2, 2017 at 4:12 am

The DEMOCRATS (DEMONS) had 8+ years to make America Great but didn’t. Why?
    Because they HATE AMERICA & AMERICANS.
    They’ve done NOTHING ‘for the people.’
    They HAVE however.. LINED THEIR POCKETS through fraud, corruption, false flags, biased media
    and are NOT ACCOUNTABLE TO ANYONE.
    You wonder WHY they are so angry?
    Because TRUMP is going to take their POWER & THEIR PIGGY BANK away.
    What you are witnessing.. are
    CHILDREN who can’t have what they want!

FORGET THEM.. they are IRRELEVANT now.
    Focus on YOUR tomorrow for your children / family.

• Nelda Smith

March 2, 2017 at 5:00 am

They have to accept the fact that Trump now is President. It is time to come together and help pass bills to get them through. There was no protests when Obama was voted in as President. I heard some of these protesters don’t have jobs. They should go get a job so they more to do.

• Saron Downs

March 2, 2017 at 11:14 pm

You got that right!

3. Jennifer

March 2, 2017 at 4:18 am

First, I must send my sorrow and praise to Mrs. Owens, you are in my prayers. I’m soooooo sorry for your loss. I’m a USO volunteer and I’m heartbroken. I’m all for America and our beliefs and denounce the liberal women!!!

4. Sandra

March 2, 2017 at 4:32 am

Thought it was very childish wearing all white. How silly.
    I was a stay at home mom and I’m so proud of both of my sons. I wouldn’t have wanted to be anywhere else on the world. So let them look down there noses at me and other stay at home moms. The dems just don’t look like happy people.
    I thought President Trumps speach was great. Evidently a lot of people thought it was great even some liberals I’ve heard. Makes me smile to finally have a strong President that is not afraid to tell it like it is.

5. Mari Martin

March 2, 2017 at 4:32 am

If they were going to be in ”uniform”, why leave off the dynamic white cone shaped hats??? What a bunch of hypocrital female idiots……

6. Liz walker

March 2, 2017 at 4:47 am

Don’t blame those poor women. The white is as close to being clean as they could get. Still didn’t fool anyone…
    You are what you are and they have had years of being dirty… so let them wear white. Maybe something will rub off on them. But i doubt it…. so so child like. Spoiled to having their way…. big bucks. NO MORE GIRLS,,,GO BY THE RULES OR GO HOME. WEARING WHITE. SAD FACES. NO APPLAUSE. IS SHOWING WHAT YOU REALLY ARE….TRASH.
    IGNORANT. MONEY GRABING LYING THINGS. NOT PEOPLE.

7. Dee

March 2, 2017 at 5:03 am

WOW ! Who had that idea is an idiot ….they are all following like sheep

8. Jimmie Wills

March 2, 2017 at 5:09 am

They had the white robes but they forgot there pointy hats.

9. Luella bowman

March 2, 2017 at 5:15 am

I think that’s so messed up and unrighteous as can be.i don’t know why the left can’t except that they didn’t win election and that our president Trump should be respected. They are showing they can’t give respect or acceptance as we did when obama was elected. They won’t be able to teach their kids respect when they can’t seem to know respect..and as for mrs Owens i deeply am sorry for your loss God bless you!

10. Holly

March 2, 2017 at 5:21 am

I don’t care what they wore!!!! But the fact that they could not honor a fellow WOMAN who was experiencing loss, and wea seriously and genuinely being honored….. tacky, and hateful. I am a shamed of them. But thats nothing new. All they care about us themselves. They are FAKE.

11. Ronda

March 2, 2017 at 6:19 am

I think the “women in white’ were a disgraceful, “not funny”, un-American, whiny bunch of sad faces KLAN!

12. Domnica

March 2, 2017 at 6:20 am

I want to confess that I was a supporter of Hillary before the selections.I wanted to make history and have the first female president of the United States. At that time I didn’t know who she really was. Many of her and Obama’s secrets was kept out of the public and I believed the media, that made her look as white as her loyal supporters. Now I thank God because He didn’t let her win the elections and He choose the best President for America. I am proud of my President because he really care for the people of this country. He proved it in one month.He already did more good to American People than Hillary could do in a life time. May God bless and protected Mr.Present Trump and his family. May God continue to Bless America!Amen!

• Jan Johnson

March 2, 2017 at 10:40 am

I wish there were more free thinkers like you in the World. You saw and heard the facts and made a decision based on common sense. Too many of us can’t do that.. or won’t. You are in a special group.

• Hadassah

March 3, 2017 at 12:25 am

Losers!!

• kat

March 2, 2017 at 11:59 am

i supported obama twice. i voted democrat all my life and i’m 66 yrs old. i voted republican for the first time nov.8, and from what the democrats have shown me and this country this past 3 months, i will never vote democrat again. it would take a miracle to change my mind, and i don’t see that forthcoming.

• Lori

March 2, 2017 at 4:24 pm

Kat, I am in the same boat as you! I am still a registered Democrat who voted for Obama twice but would have voted for Hillary in 2008. I am so glad I started to see who she really is in 2015 and became a proud Deplorable. The behavior of the Democrats and former Sanders supporters turned Hillary, especially since the election, have made me embarrassed to be a Democrat.

• Bev

March 2, 2017 at 11:01 pm

Mine is the same story. I jumped fence with no regrets.
        They looked like their snowflake friends!

• Linda Dunning

March 2, 2017 at 1:44 pm

Domnica, well said. We have a awesome God and I truly believe we also have a awesome President, one who truly loves America and the people. President Trump didn’t need the money, he did not need the fame he just want for America to be great again and fix things for the people. I tremble thinking about what could have been if H. Clinton had won, as our country would have lost everything and I mean everything. These democrats and their showing of disrespect to not only Mrs. Owen, our President Trump but also total disrespect for our country will go down in history alright, history of when the party went completely down to their lowest level.

• Estrella Pillar

March 2, 2017 at 2:57 pm

Thank you for being an honest American!

13. Charlotte

March 2, 2017 at 6:27 am

The women in white are not patriotic. They should leave our country! They do more harm than good. They hurt all parties.

14. Gail Schoenbeck

March 2, 2017 at 8:30 am

Childless Nonsense!! They looked ridiculous and reminded everyone that they, the democratic party, created thE KKK!!

15. Carol

March 2, 2017 at 9:23 am

They are disgusting they are poor excuses for human beings they are an embarrassment to the United States and our president, Nancy Pelosi looked the same as usual a lush, I am not a Democrat but I cannot wait to see her seat gone. And as an added slap in the face I hope it goes to a Republican. They are a bunch of cry babies and sore losers and I hope they are gone soon.

• Monika Bove

March 2, 2017 at 2:08 pm

At least they didn’t wear burqas – yet!

• RandiJ.

March 2, 2017 at 10:37 pm

Maybe next time ! They need to cover their faces, ugliness of their souls is showing on them. (Kind of like in Dorian Gray movie).

• Hadassah

March 3, 2017 at 12:26 am

Right on!

16. Tanya Shutt

March 2, 2017 at 10:04 am

This just shows no respect, no morals. It’s time to stop the criticism and join together as americans. I am in total disgust as a woman that this continues. These people think they are standing up for woman and all they are doing is making fools out of themselves. You would have been better off to stay out of the speach. I cannot fathom the fact that you as women would find it heart felt when Mrs Owens was praised for her husbands heroism. How dare you!!! You make a mockery out of our lives period karma is a bitch and you all will reap what you have put out. May God have mercy on your soul ..

17. Lyn Patton

March 2, 2017 at 10:36 am

I want to express my sincere condolences to Mrs. Owen. What a brave and lovely woman! So unlike the evil women in white. They were not only laughable, but I feel that the whole stint was a failure.

18. Lyn

March 2, 2017 at 10:39 am

19. Tricia

March 2, 2017 at 10:49 am

These morons have shown their true colors since America booted Hillary out at the polls, and those colors don’t include white for purity. Nothing but a revengeful bunch of scornful troublemakers constantly bashing President Trump and causing chaos in the Whitehouse…

20. Paula

March 2, 2017 at 12:46 pm

I think the country is finally seeing the Democrats Progressives who they really are.Great to see.

21. Michelle Hopper

March 2, 2017 at 1:47 pm

It is pretty petty to see these imbeciles dressed in white so they can protest Trump and his agendas. What did they think they would accomplish? Stupid idiots can’t even protest without resembling the KKK! Talk about “class”. Smh

22. Liz

March 2, 2017 at 2:14 pm

They should have been escorted out of the building period!!

23. Elizabeth

March 2, 2017 at 2:16 pm

Pray that God exposes and starts removing every Democratic from office in the next election. They are an evil party that does evil in darkness. Pray for rightouness to fill our land. Give thanks to GOD that he still watches over us..

24. Carmel

March 2, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Mass consciousness is happening all over America and the world. More people will wake up to the treachery of the Obama’s and the Clinton’s. You have been saved by Your President Donald Trump. Common sense prevails. If your president has done more in one month than Obama did in 8 years then you can imagine what he will do in 4 years. I’m an Australian. I have always liked Trump he is a good man. Count your blessings America. If only we had a prime minister in Australia like Donald Trump. God bless America.

25. Diane Tillman

March 2, 2017 at 3:16 pm

I thought they were women prisoners the Democrats had invited.

26. C.Burney

March 2, 2017 at 3:23 pm

I thought white was the color of surrender

27. Janice Rackley

March 2, 2017 at 3:33 pm

Sore losers. Would they prefer Hillery?

28. Alex Eldridge

March 2, 2017 at 3:34 pm

I think that it is hysterical that there are 3 ads about how to enlarge your penis on this page! Men with small “winkies” are clearly intimated by, and feel emasculated by, strong, intelligent, powerful women! Ha ha ha! Oh wait…do you need for me to explain what emasculated means? I didn’t consider that many studies show that you have to write at an 8th grade level (or lower) for most Reuplicans to understand.

29. American Mom

March 2, 2017 at 3:55 pm

It was easy to pick out who NOT to vote for in their next election! They shamed themselves, their voters and insulted all women in general….pathetic, shallow, disgusting leaders, self-absorbed and empty people…Their voters will hopefully do better next time!

30. Roy

March 2, 2017 at 4:09 pm

The democrats not standing for a fallen hero and his wife, shows their total lack of patriotism, if anyone needs deported it’s them……… They have no honor, none what so ever.

31. Louise byrd

March 2, 2017 at 4:28 pm

I have been told that the KKK wears whiteout

32. Dora Gregory

March 2, 2017 at 5:04 pm

What a condescending arrogant destructive attitude these women have. In no way shape or form do they represent those women of us that are very strong. Thousands of us women are eternally grateful that President Donald Trump is now serving as “our president” to bring common sense and Strength” to all citizens of this country… and to strengthen our country as it should have been done by Obama, but was not.

33. Denise

March 2, 2017 at 5:04 pm

Disrespectful

34. Jim turner

March 2, 2017 at 5:26 pm

The only good thing about wearing white was so the true real Americans can spot the idiots easier.

35. Joyce Parson

March 2, 2017 at 5:38 pm

Voted for Obama and realized to late what a horrible decision it was. He and Hillary, oh what underhanded evil acts that cost our country so much! Changed my political status to republican, voted and pushed hard for Trump. Will never vote for a demorat again! Pelosi and her evil avenging KKK ladies need to get a life!

36. Marco A. Mora MD

March 2, 2017 at 5:42 pm

White has always ment LET’S MAKE PEACE AND WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD OF ALL PARTS

37. Beverly spiers

March 2, 2017 at 6:07 pm

I am so sick of Pelosi I want to vomit at the sound of her name. I think she has had to much botox. Get rid of her.

38. john w sawyer iii

March 2, 2017 at 6:10 pm

All that’s missing here is the matching white hood, tar-and-feathers, and burning cross.

39. Sandi Golden

March 2, 2017 at 6:13 pm

It goes to show that they have nothing but disrespect for our AMERICAN SOLDIERS AND THEIR FAMILIES.
    TOTAL DISRESPECT FOR THE AMERICAN WOMEN AND MEN.
    SHAME is the only thing they brought.

40. Judie Mingori

March 2, 2017 at 6:17 pm

White? Clean? Pure thoughts? Wow as if we haven’t been able to pick out the poor stifled
    DAs as it is. What I won”t ever get is why the B___ about not getting anything done as they
    road block any attempt. And… why are the Conservative women ‘white privileged’, when the Hollywood
    “Delete’ are What? Immature, ignorant, imbeciles? I really believe so many liberals are afraid
    of losing their cash cow. Can’t believe a few of them (as in DA Pelosi and DA Schumer) or man I forgot Maxi Waters, Lewis, and etc. are still breathing!

41. Sandra Devens

March 2, 2017 at 7:57 pm

What a bunch of do nothing idiots, dump all of them!

42. Becky Depuydt

March 2, 2017 at 8:21 pm

God is saving our country’s democracy through Donald Trump who once was a playboy (for you old schoolers!) He truly works in mysterious ways, don’t you think?

• Brinda

March 2, 2017 at 10:54 pm

Kinda reminiscent of King David, isn’t it? We can all be a vessel for God in some way!! He is the perfect president who will not take crap off of Putin, Mercer, Castro, Venezuela & any other rogue country around the world! And for free!!
      I thank God for him everyday!!

• Dianna m tolle

March 3, 2017 at 1:59 am

I am 73 years old and I have always voted demo but enough is enough when you see our country going downhill and getting worse each year our children, votes, and seniors deserve more we have all suffered enough thank you God for taking care of our government this long you are why we have come this long a day I believe with the God fearing people you have placed now In our government we will over come

43. SHIRLEY

March 2, 2017 at 9:06 pm

I AM ASHAMED TO SAY I WAS A DEMOCRAT… BUT MY PRESIDENT SHOW WHAT A TRUE POLITIAN IS ALL ABOUT. WELL YOU HAVE DONE A WONDERFULL JOB MY PRESIDENT I AM SOO PROUD OF YOU…. CONTINUE WITH WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. I SUPPORT YOU WITH ALL MY HEART…..

44. Ruben

March 2, 2017 at 9:52 pm

I thought they were wearing straight jackets.

45. Ruben

March 2, 2017 at 9:58 pm

They’re called crocodilian suits.

46. Saron Downs

March 2, 2017 at 11:13 pm

I think they’re stupid bigoted idiots! And that stunt should cost them their jobs. If I were the Pre. Trump I would accept that as their resignation.
    They’re representing the KU KLUX KLAN
    Wasnt that against people that supported blacks or against blacks. Isn’t that illegal, what are they going to do next burn a cross on the WH lawn?

47. JVW

March 2, 2017 at 11:19 pm

Just not appropriate or respectful to those attending that experienced a once in a lifetime honor. Extremely sexist and sophomoric behavior. So disappointing. However very impressed that President Trump spoke without any hesitation or recognition of their existence.

48. jtas

March 2, 2017 at 11:58 pm

So many brain dead Democrats in one picture.Now that is scary.

49. Beverly Allor

March 3, 2017 at 12:16 am

If my representative was in that picture, you can be sure she would be hearing from me!

50. Hadassah

March 3, 2017 at 12:29 am

Their poor taste in fashion says it all!!

51. Rita Callahan

March 3, 2017 at 1:16 am

Ewplease know you are also INSULTING NURSES, WITH YOUR WHITE DRESSES, THATS HOW NURSES DRESSED FOR YEARS, I WAS a DEMOCRAT YEARS AGE, THANK GOD I SAW THE LIGHT!! You should hide from the world instead of showing off your stupidly!!!!

52. Rita Callahan

March 3, 2017 at 1:24 am

H I WAS A MURSE, WORE A WHITE UNIFORM 25 yrs, HOW DARE YOU INSULT WITH IDIOTIC foolishness, you must not have a MOTHER, OR HUSBAND,as I’m sure the would be embarrassed also! You should have worn YELLOW, , that shows who you really are!!! Come on
    Let’s agree please, stop your foolishness, you make ALL WOMEN, LOOK BAD,!!!!!!!

53. Theoma Gaertner

March 3, 2017 at 2:44 am

The Democrats just keep showing the American citizens what asses they are! I spent a year praying for Jesus and God to help us I was so afraid Hillary would get in, the fact that she was the first woman to run, that so many people thought would win was terrifying to me! After he won and my prayers were answered I started thanking Jesus and God all the time and decided I oughta be going to church more regularly I was very sporadic attendance before that for the last few years! I thought my prayers were answered and such a huge prayer of mine I should show some respect and actually show up in church and not just continually pray at home or when I was out and it would pop into my mind! And I’ve started going to church regularly and thanking him for answering my prayers in his house now also!

54. K. Rasmussen

March 3, 2017 at 3:14 am

I am embsrrased for the Democrats, refusing to honor our country by not standing during various points in our Presidents speech., by not honoring Carryn Owen and revering her American Hero husband..By wearing the white suits and looking out of place. This is America, not high schooll or football games. Let us unite, and help make America Great Again.

55. gail

March 3, 2017 at 4:10 am

If I were any of these women I would recoil in shame. I would not want to be around them so much anymore. If they were relatives of mine I would also be ashamed. If I were a Dem. I would hang my head with shame. If I knew anybody in my life that I had admired ended up being anything like this group I would feel sorry for them. Oh LORD help me be the better person here.
    Let’s hold our hatred for them in check. The LORD would want us to be the better people. Thank you LORD, Amen

56. Lynda

March 3, 2017 at 4:14 am

Isn’t white the color of surrender, so maybe the un-American Dems. Will finally surrender to PRESIDENT TRUMP AND WORK WITH HIM !!!! CRAP, DREAMING. IR WAS DEPLORABLE THE WAY THE DEMS SHOWED THEIR TRUE AGENDA TO THE PEOPLE, THE PRESIDENT AND ALL MILITARY FAMILIES !!!! REAP WHAT YOU SOW DEMS. VOTING YOU ALL OUT…

57. D Thompson

March 3, 2017 at 10:49 am

The American people have seen and heard what the Democrats are all about: against our men and women and their families in the military and our law enforcement, against the rule of law in our nation, and against upholding our Constitution. The women who donned on white mocked not only our President but many who fought against, survived, and lived to tell about the horrors of the KKK. A picture of those in white with their smirky smiles and thumbs down needs to become a political poster in each one of their next elections in support of those who will fill their seats when they are defeated.

58. mary anne

March 3, 2017 at 12:24 pm

I glad that they wore white, it made the anti-American government employees that we have working against American and the USA. They all must go!! If you can’t right now Obama was the antichrist and we dodged a bullet. The idea of letting a Muslim Run this country after a Muslim terrorists try to destroy it what is total disrespect to everybody that fights and dies for our freedoms. The people that didn’t stand for the national anthem,the people didn’t stand for the window that was there for a Man they gave his life for all of us. Those people at that party regardless of Republican or Democrat need to be removed from office immediately! Shame on them, they are horrible people. And I just thank God I don’t ever have to associate with that kind of trash! And I think that every one of their names and who they are supposed to represent states should be published as much as possible So that that can be told what we think of them!’

59. Karo

March 3, 2017 at 12:36 pm

They were an embarrassment

60. Mary

March 3, 2017 at 3:40 pm

Those women will never get the dignity they think they deserve they think that this is a joke and not serious they should be helping our country get back on its feet rather then playing childish games

61. Susan

March 3, 2017 at 8:38 pm

I want to say that I am so sorry to Mrs. Owens and say that I am praying for you and your loved ones. You are truly a hero. I also want to say that as these manipulative women come all wearing white, it was a demonstration to themselves. I can imagine with the immature behavior, that each one must be afraid of the other democrats rejecting them, now that they have taken this stand, they wouldn’t feel comfortable with anyone not in their clique. If they were out of those relationships, they will be alone, and that is what I suspect they fear. I am glad to say that I didn’t vote for obama or Hillary, but I do vote that these people get OUT of politics. They are acting like Hillary and obama, and care about having their own way. Self centered, selfish and childish. I just want to say to those people, you might feel better than others, elitist, turning on those who will not give you your way, and you might even feel justified, but keep in mind, you might feel these now, but you can make things right to those you have hurt and betrayed, either way, you WILL be accountable when you meet your Maker. The choice is yours. If I were you, I would want that to be while on this earth. We serve a good God, and YOU are not Him. All this judgementleness will be judged by your Maker, and by saying you don’t believe in Him doesn’t make Him Not so. It just shows your ignorance.