Welfare Queens Find Out Their Food Stamps Are CANCELLED - Watch Their Reaction

Welfare Queens Find Out Their Food Stamps Are CANCELLED – Watch Their Reaction

During Barack Hussein Obama’s eight years in the White House, he placed millions of people on welfare, forcing working Americans to pay their bills. In this video, however, some welfare leaches in Georgia learn the hard way that their free rides are over.

My AJC reported that new rules were put in place in Georgia forcing able-bodied adults without children to find jobs in order to be given food stamps. When the people in this video did not find jobs in time, their food stamps were taken away, and they were NOT happy about it.

State Rep. David Clark, R-Buford, led the charge on this, arguing that it’s time for Georgia to crack down on those abusing the welfare system

H/T Truthmonitor

“This is going to make people step up and look for a job,” he said. Clark added that he will support legislation expected next session to expand the work requirement for food stamps to the entire state.

SHARE this story if you are GLAD these people lost their food stamps!

1. Bob

March 28, 2017 at 2:10 am

GO TO WORK OR STARVE ITS YOUR CHOICE

2. Karen Bomar

March 28, 2017 at 2:50 am

They wont starve, there are food banks and soup kitchens until u find work.

3. Karen Bomar

March 28, 2017 at 2:52 am

u have hair extensions and tats…I cant afford those things b/c I have to buy food. Dont give me ur sob story. I have worked with welfare recipients and there is tons of FRAUD!

4. Rose Elrod

March 28, 2017 at 4:04 am

It’s Very Good That People Who Is Young And PEOPLE Who Is Able Should Work. I Have Kids Who Realty need help but can’t get it. I Am So Proud Of You PRESIDENT TRUMP. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP.

5. Jim

March 28, 2017 at 11:46 am

Its about time these lazy life time scumbags get a job. Sure these idiots are uneducated , but bottem line they are mentally and physically lazy. Maybe we should put them in a Army uniform and send them to fight isis.

6. Roseline

March 28, 2017 at 11:58 am

It can be looking for a job, job training ing….Well, shouldn’t that be a given? Of course!

7. Ann

March 28, 2017 at 12:41 pm

The thing I noticed about these people they tattoos all over them which is expensive and also are always walking around texting on phones that my husband and I can’t afford that type, we have a simple flip phone. And we have worked all our lives and now draw only social security, no retirement of any kind. Which by careful planning and working hard we make it just fine. We do not meet requirements to have any of these things they do because we worked and planned ahead. But now all our children and their children work and their taxes pay for these dead beats to have more than we all can. Ever noticed how overweight 99% of them are? Wonder why????

8. Beverly

March 28, 2017 at 2:10 pm

She certainly does not need food stamps.Look at her tattoos m colored hair and braids ? She spending it on herself and we are paying for it CUT THEM OFff

9. David

March 28, 2017 at 2:27 pm

About going hungry before they get a job food banks have resources. I hope this spreads like wildfire across our country.

10. Sue Thelen

March 28, 2017 at 3:53 pm

Great idea. I wish more states would follow suit. There’s always jobs out there. They just think that they are too good to work at McDonalds or Burger King. Well, then go hungry. You’re food train just stopped!!

11. Perpetual PMS

March 29, 2017 at 5:03 am

If you can afford a new smart phone you don’t need food stamps. A few missed meal cramps won’t hurt her one bit.

12. R Youmans

March 31, 2017 at 12:30 am

Welfare is totally out of control for many years. We need to really tighten the screws and make it harder to qualify!

13. Nora Steel

April 2, 2017 at 6:34 am

I think that those who are not working, & able to work, there should be some type of Volunteer Program where you are working, just not getting paid, and your time card will enable you to food stamps!