White Girl Tries to Tell Black Man Trump is Racist, IMMEDIATELY Regrets it

These liberals gathered at Trump Tower in New York and were screaming at people about how “racist” Trump and his supporters are.

Eventually, they yelled at the wrong guy! This white liberal girl told a black Trump supporter to “Go Home” and said he shouldn’t support Trump because of “Slavery”?!?! WATCH him stand up for Trump and humiliate this girl! SHARE on Facebook so this goes viral!

After seeing this video, we noticed that this is the SAME MAN who destroyed a CNN reporter who asked him about Trump’s “racism” a few months ago. We made a video of that exchange and it has 19 MILLION views! (WATCH BELOW)

H/T Subjectpolitics

What do you think about this comment below.

1. Linda keys

February 24, 2017 at 8:08 pm

Thank God for this man! He’s one of a few. Keep up the good work sir

• Bobi

March 7, 2017 at 2:40 am

Love this guy! Now this is one brave man. Not afraid to speak his mind. Guess they didn’t see that coming. God bless him!

• Laura Ayala

March 7, 2017 at 5:05 am

I agree. He needs to go on a speaking tour and talk some sense into his fellow black people. He is a good American.

2. Cheryl

February 24, 2017 at 9:28 pm

SOMEONE STUFF HER FACE EITH DOME TAMPAX! THIS YOUNG BLACK MAN SHOULD HONESTLY BE A PUBLIC SPEAKER. NIT BEING A SMART ASS EITHER, IM SERIOUS. HE IS RIGHT, HE THINJS CORRECTLY AND DIES NOT DEMAND NOR FEEL ENTITLED!! I LIKE HIS OPINIONS AND HE SHOULD SPEAK OUT! THAT FEMALE, SGE IS A LOST CAUSE TO DEMONCRAPS.

• Michael Willcutt

March 6, 2017 at 2:00 pm

I say Trump put him in white house job he tells the truth an now’s more than liberals ever will.where all those liberals get there education at think I’d be asking for refund.

3. Quang

February 25, 2017 at 12:39 am

I have to admire this man to stand and talk to a bunch of dummy

4. Angie

February 25, 2017 at 1:52 am

I can dig it brother. Speak the truth!

5. Maria

February 25, 2017 at 3:28 am

He did great he only wants good n evil hates it n God is innfront of hi n we’ll keep praying n God will is and n rebuke evil n send to pits of hell.God bless President Trump n family and God bless America. Amen.

6. Victoria Lambert

February 25, 2017 at 4:06 pm

You go dude!! I love it and Love You for telling it like it is!!!

7. Ronald Rickard

February 26, 2017 at 1:12 am

The black man is right every word the women forgot she was white

8. Randall Schumock

February 26, 2017 at 2:30 am

Good Job Sir. All them Libturds and Democraps are all Brain Dead. Trump is the best President we have had in years.

9. Douglas

February 26, 2017 at 3:03 pm

So tired of the millennials calling everything racist. Poor dumb liberal tools don’t know the meaning of the word. I remember the white’s only restrooms and the around the back colored ones. I remember the Whites only drinking fountains and the food establishments that either didn’t serve black citizens or else would bag their items and serve it out the backdoor. I remember the local theaters that wouldn’t allow black citizens entrance or regulated them to the balcony if they did.
    I’ve seen the old film clips of history where the lynchings took place and the evils of Jim Crow laws.
    So to all you millennial snowflakes and liberal protesters, opposing obamas political view or wanting to secure or borders against an alien invasion is not racist, it’s trying to protect our country.

• Lance

March 6, 2017 at 8:01 pm

You are so right and it is up to those of us that can think and know enough to get this done we must also get our schools straightened back around so these snowflakes are taught history so they’re able to make good positive divisions we must not allow the gov or any other leftist leaning professors to teach our children the parents must get involved again and teach our younger gens cause all there history has been denied them because they are told it’s not important but remember it also is foremost the parents responsibility to make sure there children are learning all the things they need to keep America free and liberty and justice for all. But it is at the roots and the parents control.

10. CINDYRELLA

February 26, 2017 at 5:48 pm

I’ll stand with my brother anywhere and it doesn’t matter what color i am!!! He is right and speaks the truth.

11. Angel Bethany

February 26, 2017 at 9:54 pm

That white girl was scared of this guy. That is why she backed down. The only reason she said anything in the first place is because cops were there. You notice how when this far left have no arguement they chant. Lol

12. Don

March 6, 2017 at 10:44 am

He should have told her that you never argue with a fool in public because sometimes it hard to tell the difference

13. K. R. V.

March 6, 2017 at 1:18 pm

Wow here the liberals get confronted by the truth, then all they can do is chant like a bunch of first graders! Liberalism is a mental disorder!

14. DLC

March 6, 2017 at 2:30 pm

The most noticeable thing in this video is the age group!!! Colleges are ruining our country.
    Parents are paying for education for a PROFESSION!!!!!! NOT FOR CORRUPT Young MINDS!!!
    Way to go Sir!!! Wish I could have been by your side!!!

15. salsps

March 6, 2017 at 2:33 pm

Truth triumps. They use lies to tear our President down. Evil peple are blind and twist their touges and full of malice. People have eyes to see and say the truth. Disgusting liars and losers. They don’t stop until they die. God help them to repent.

16. Vicki

March 6, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Thank you sir for the courage you exhibited in standing up to these individuals who have truly don’t know what they are talking about. We need more people like you in America!

17. Patricia

March 6, 2017 at 3:28 pm

Thank you young man. I consider you a friend of mine. So proud of you. I haven’t been around a protest. It I experience one they will sure Keon I am a President Trump voter.

• Patricia

March 6, 2017 at 3:49 pm

Correction. If I experience one they will sure know I am a President Trump voter.

18. Belinda

March 6, 2017 at 6:31 pm

If President Trump IS NOT your president. Then this IS NOT your country then get the HELL OUT OF IT.

19. Alex Brinkert

March 7, 2017 at 1:03 am

You know this guy is right I had 2 roommates 1 had gotten a job at a good will and her bf didn’t want to get a job cuz he felt like video games were more important than is way of survival and I bitched him out cuz they didn’t want to help with the utilities but demanded to be able to use it and so I unplugged my wifi and all he did was sleep the whole day and collect food stamps when I’m working my ass of in the cold at my construction job and when I bittched him out his excuse was he has a dick so I kicked both of them out not even mentioning the were short on rent every single month so kicked them out not they are in a 2 bedroom apartment living with 6 people. I’m sick of people thinking they are entitled to other people’s hard earned money. God helps those whose help themselves

20. Kathy3882

March 7, 2017 at 4:24 am

I love to hear him take the crazies down. He’s honest and doesn’t hold back.

21. cal van

March 7, 2017 at 7:08 am

This man is so right..i spent 6mth in Ghana africa..and talked to hundreds of black people and i was told most of the black people sold in to slavery was done buy there tribal chiefs..for few a trinkets.ect they where sold mostly to ARABS..AND ALL E.U.COUNTRYS. THAN TRANSPORTED TO S./N AMERICA..AND ARABIAN COUNTRYS WHO BOUGHT THOUSANDS OF BLACK PEOPLE.AS SEX SLAVES.AND LABOURS..